PlushKlavier
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22432
Atheista
30.03.2024 15:39:20
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER

Candy_Bitch, you are brave real bimbo
take care and stay safe as nazi government and enemies from within want to jail and ban every citizen should they feel teh citizen acts and speaks in a bad faith

bxdcherri wrote:
The Fashion Police team functions under a 'good faith' policy. You will be warned for most rule-breaking behaviour before receiving an infraction. However, should the team feel the user acted in bad faith the team will reprimand the user with infractions without warning. The Fashion Police holds the right to enforce rules and take action against users they feel are not acting in good faith. Additionally, breaking multiple rules in a short amount of time may incur additional infractions even if different rules were broken.

30.03.2024 15:39:20
I am former SweetasNuts FOREVER.
Do not get confused and mistake me for original SweetasNuts AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged by impersonation and roleplay. Then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1080937
Atheista
30.03.2024 16:23:26
Gemima1984

Candy_Bitch wrote:

Stop with this candy coated bs.
I know what is the issue, I just don't understand how all of you can still play your little games. It's just amusing and disgusting at the same time. Like I said-you are like monkeys throwing shit at each other
You're literally in here throwing shit lol, welcome to the circus 

30.03.2024 16:23:26
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10788224
Freethinkerland
30.03.2024 16:33:44
Blecky89

Lucky for everyone that courent government isn't the same as past one. 
So many good things have happened since you - courent government came to power. 

30.03.2024 16:33:44

craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7687877
Agnostica
30.03.2024 16:49:25
craigslist-stripper

past governments locked and deleted my threads for criticizing them and Chris, changed my posts without saying anything, and accused me of bullying another player because i… wait for it… used one of her posts to make blackout poetry about shrimp

cherris government has been nothing but patient and tolerant of criticism and trolling that would have been just outright censored in the past. it’s really frustrating to see people accuse her government of mishandling their powers when what they have done is a pale comparison to the banning and censorship that took place in previous governments. 

would you rather your government be willing to expose chris and his insane hypocrisy, or be one that closes and deletes threads for criticizing him? like for real. chris’s name, instagram, linkedin, and primary café business have already been posted here and discussed at length. they are not private or confidential. their existence on the forums was simply deleted by past governments, along with all the other mockery of him

30.03.2024 16:49:25

SweetasNuts parody
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7110
Atheista
30.03.2024 18:52:26
SweetasNuts parody

Sooo am i going to be told why i was jailed for 7 days? or are am i going to get teh excuse of "pink house is not obilgated to share" crap because there was not a real reason.
also i didn't misgender teh person i called a filthy female (which was to someone who made a threatening to kill comment to someone dont leave out the context) i wasnt told i did misgender them and i did not recieve any points for it either. I was told if i broke teh rule again i would get points. so how could i get points if i only posted in Arena? message i got so its clear;
Fashion Police Mailman says:
Dear SweetasNuts parody,
Under bxdcherri's ruleset, you have broken Rule 1 > Sex and Gender. Saying "we need to get rid of filthy females like you on here" in Katrynah's DMs is what triggered this rule break. This is your first and final warning. You will receive no additional warnings for breaking rule 1 before you will incur an infraction of 4+ points on your account. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules. Thank you.

Please do not answer to this message - it has been generated automatically.
22.03.2024 20:43:37

as you can see nothing on misgendering and as i have now returned after being unfairly jailed i have recieved this one:
Fashion Police Mailman says:
Dear SweetasNuts parody,

Under bxdcherri's ruleset, you have broken Rule 1: Protected Characteristic > Sex and Gender. Repeatedly misgendering a player such as:

"Threatening someone is not role play action should be taken against this violent woman," calling someone a "filthy female," a "most vile woman," and other instances of misgendering results in 12 infraction points, AKA: a 7 day jail sentence.
Incurring further infraction points will result in harsher consequences. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules. Thank you.

23.03.2024 17:31:31

Its not add up is it when i was not told about misgendering. just showing your tyranny. funn how i got jailed by alexa after my brother called alexa out for being a lazy fashion police. seem like it was targeted.
message about jail:

Fashion Police Mailman says: Your have been jailed for 7 days
(until 2024-03-30 17:32:27)
Reason:
Dear SweetasNuts parody, Under bxdcherri's ruleset, you have broken Rule 1: Protected Characteristic > Sex and Gender. Repeatedly misgendering a player such as:"Threatening someone is not role play action should be taken against this violent woman," calling someone a "filthy female," a "most vile woman," and other instances of misgendering results in 12 infraction points, AKA: a 7 day jail sentence. Incurring further infraction points will result in harsher consequences. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules. Thank you.

23.03.2024 17:32:27

again was never told on misgendering so you clearly messed up yet again on jailing someone. I want answer for being targeted by this disgusting tyrant government

how many accounts have you banned so far as they seem to be a good handful in less than 2 months.

also since my return i have seen some doxing of our SweetasNuts by your friends as per your rules doxxing will send people straight to trial tough i suppose we wont see that considering the rules are objective with you, your government and your friends.

bxdcherri wrote:
I’d love to point out here that the reason you have been allowed to spam the forums for so long and do nothing but irritate the PH and a lot of the site is because the current government allows it. Four months ago your ass would’ve been banned and all of your alts. Count yourself lucky that we don’t operate that way, and maybe show a little gratitude, perhaps?

Now I politely and patiently remind you of the rules.
All users are free to ask about decisions made towards their account, publicly or privately, but keep in mind Fashion Police are not obligated to respond publicly.

Your brother sent harassing DMs to a member of the site, repeatedly misgendering them not only by using the wrong pronouns but by calling them instances of “filthy female” and other degrading remarks. So much so that they received 12 points in one go. The public is safer with them behind bars. I strongly suggest you think about your actions moving forward as well.

30.03.2024 18:52:26
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Abu Hamza
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 8775
Reasonopia
30.03.2024 20:08:35
Abu Hamza

salam other white brother,
we were praying for you while you were away. did you read some quran while in jail?
peace be with you and may allah grant you freedom for many years. 

30.03.2024 20:08:35
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22432
Atheista
30.03.2024 21:36:44
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER

Another brother is free again who was unjustly stripped of freedom
i shall not speak here about it thought

30.03.2024 21:36:44
I am former SweetasNuts FOREVER.
Do not get confused and mistake me for original SweetasNuts AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged by impersonation and roleplay. Then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

Hot Topica
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65160
Reasonopia
30.03.2024 21:47:39
Hot Topica

Previous government banned me for speaking negatively about the pink house in a discord server - which was not against site rules. Also jailed me for posting Miss Bimbo holding a ximbo dish and an image of the bimbo mailman holding a notification.

It was refreshing to come back to a sane government with rules that made sense and didn't just go happy with the ban hammer on everyone they disliked.

Not to mention the past government did as they pleased without much intervention from the site owner. The current one had to operate under the site owner's wishes that impeded the manifesto they won the election with.

30.03.2024 21:47:39
  FREE PALESTINE  
Abu Hamza
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 8775
Reasonopia
30.03.2024 21:57:32
Abu Hamza

was previous government led by a man?

30.03.2024 21:57:32
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

SweetasNuts parody
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7110
Atheista
30.03.2024 22:00:56
SweetasNuts parody

This tyrant goverment tried to break me but i am not mentally weak. they gave me nothing in prison just a 2ft by 8ft room with nothing in with one meal per day.

Abu Hamza wrote:
salam other white brother,
we were praying for you while you were away. did you read some quran while in jail?
peace be with you and may allah grant you freedom for many years. 

30.03.2024 22:00:56
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...