MissKaika
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14299323
Atheista
19.04.2021 13:02:01
MissKaika

Hello everyone!

To celebrate the month of April with our new elected State Ministers, how about a Presidential party?

The idea is that Bimbos and Himbos can launch their Presidential Campaign, exposing and sharing their political ideas, their desires for a better society and to defend a cause for which you believe.

There will be 3 stages, starting with your application.

Stage 1:
- Why are you applying? What are your projects? Do you support a minority? Do you believe in any greater good for society? Are you in favor of the environment?

You should launch your Campaign at a press conference or in a demonstration, no matter if you are leftist or direct, conservative or republican, the important thing is to expose your ideas and projects (in writing), the Campaign Slogan is also very important.

ex:
MissKaika 

Attention: The basis of your campaign will accompany you to the next steps, so focus and be direct in your ideas.
Use and Abuse your creativity.
Do you want to save the turtles? Or maybe create a project to welcome refugee extraterrestrials? Or an agreement for 80's Punk Rock bands to play again?

The project is yours, so make EVERYONE hear your voice.

I invited the elected ministers of each state (PlushKlavierDye96OriginNamastis and  Ayvahh)  to help me on the jury, and an illustrious citizen of my state Agnostica:   - craigslist-stripper 
The idea is that the ministers vote only for participants from other states, so the ministers will also be able to participate in the contest, as they will not be able to vote in themselves and not citizens of their state.

The first stage starts on April 23 and ends on April 25

The Prizes:

- Stage 1:

1st place - 100 Diamonds and  Medium Chest 2nd place - 75 Diamonds and Small Chest3rd place - 50 Diamonds and Lottery Ticket
- Stage 2:
1st place - 120 Diamonds, Medium Chest and B$ 5.0002nd place - 90 Diamonds, Small Chest and B$ 3.0003rd place - 60 Diamonds, Lottery Ticket and B$ 2.000
- Stage 3:
1st - 150 Diamonds, Large Chest, Lottery Ticket and B$ 10.0002nd - 100 Diamonds, Medium Chest, Lottery Ticket and B$ 6.0003rd - 80 Diamonds, Small Chest, Lottery Ticket and B$ 4.000

Considerations:
Likes “I liked” and “I didn't like” will not be taken into account.Only clothes and items from your closet will be accepted, you will not be able to edit your entry and screnshots will not be accepted.Bimbos and Himbos Get ready!
Anything goes for the presidential race?

Good luck to everyone!

19.04.2021 13:02:01
Janeze321
Level 151
Sex Appeal: 2714454
Freethinkerland
23.04.2021 06:10:11
Janeze321

Rainbow Power 

Janeze321 

Today I launch my campaign to bring a rainbow to everyone in the world.

At the end of the rainbow you will find love and happiness along with a pot of gold.

Join me and vote for me to raise awareness of the love and happiness that rainbows can bring.

You too if i'm successful will enjoy finding love an happiness and a pot of gold for yourself. 

Of course the road will be long and there will be trials and tribulations until we reach the goal of everyone having their own rainbow.
The hardships that we will endure will be worth the struggle because at the end we know there will be happiness and love for everyone.

23.04.2021 06:10:11
Peace and love to you all.
If you have a gun in your hand I won't vote for you and if You're fighting one of these I won't vote for you either.
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10783681
Freethinkerland
23.04.2021 10:17:04
Blecky89

Equality for all days! Down with prejudice against Monday!
Blecky89
I'm standing here today and demanding
"Equality for all days! Down with prejudice against Monday!"

It has been badmouthed enough already! It's not Mondays fault that she comes after the weekend full of fun and relaxing. She didn't choose to be first day of a working week.
You don't say that you love the youngest child more than the first born just because he's cute and bubbly.
So why do you people think you have the rights to look down on Monday? You don't!
I'm already been fighting for this idea 4 months now and I will not stop till I manage to deliver my belief of equality of days to all the community of Bimboland.

We live in a time of acceptance so come stand beside me and defend equality of a day who can't speak up for herself!

23.04.2021 10:17:04

clover carmen
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 348075
Freethinkerland
23.04.2021 18:56:09
clover carmen

when you mean
" The first stage starts on April 23 and ends on April 25 "
do you mean bimbo/himbo submissions will start at 23 and it will be closed and 25?

23.04.2021 18:56:09
" This life of mine is temporary. My real-life begins in heaven. "
httpsipinimgcom236xa32537a32537334786a54321e7119d1d7aec7cjpghttpsipinimgcom236xfe9dc2fe9dc2a4b884aa8b8eabe7eb8031dabdjpgThis contains an image ofhttpsipinimgcomoriginals464440464440b0e36091ed3e535de9f92dad7dgifhttpsipinimgcomoriginals421c07421c07dea2e41c6256da73b283324a83gifhttpsipinimgcomoriginalsf942adf942ad2bb1f3ae556299a3c33f86e909gifhttpsipinimgcomoriginals0d90dd0d90dd9fbefc742f06b47a69256cff0dgifhttpsipinimgcomoriginals01383801383836c8db072badce5175a77a3c7dgifhttpsipinimgcomoriginals81af6081af604e5b2f2ca62aaf69d6a86a8e38gifhttpsipinimgcom564x26db3b26db3bcc32ffe13871a258517417006djpg
MissKaika
Level 250
Atheista
23.04.2021 19:08:48
MissKaika

@clover carmen: 

Exactly. After the 26th, the second stage begins.
In fact, it ends on the 26th.
Thank you, your message alerted me to date.

23.04.2021 19:08:48
fillyjonka
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54112
Atheista
24.04.2021 13:37:34
fillyjonka

A life coach a day keeps the villain at bay!
fillyjonka

Hi im Frankensteins prettier cousin Francine. And i believe the cartoon/fairy tale villains have been treated very unfairly. Locking them up in jail and dungeons for what they've done is too harsh. They have served some time away but now they need a new chance. Clearly their headspace was awful when they did these villainous things.

My plan is to give them back their lairs, castles, hideouts. But also a personal Beverly Hills life coach. To help them integrate into society better. They will better them, help them and finally they can be fruitful members of society yet again. 

Now i know what you are thinking: where do we get the money for the life coaches? Well it will be an investment, because when these villains start their new journey of bettering themselves it will all be filmed as a new show i like to call: '' The Real Villains of Beverly Hills''. It will run for atleast 6 seasons and we (me) will make a killing. 

Then the money will be fairly distributed by Frankensteins prettier cousin. Thus making me... i mean US all richer than we were and we have also done something life changing for the villains. We would be better people now!!!

So vote for me if u believe in money and being a better person. 

I also want to clear up any rumors that have said that this money would go towards my plastic surgery addiction, these are all false claims, clearly. I havent gotten any procedures done for a month now!!

24.04.2021 13:37:34
MissKaika
Level 250
Atheista
24.04.2021 17:41:43
MissKaika

Sorry guys, I was wrong on the end date of this stage.
Correcting: Step 1 - ends on the 26th.
Stage 2 starts on the 27th

24.04.2021 17:41:43
THAT bitch
Level 54
Sex Appeal: 124926
Atheista
24.04.2021 18:13:56
THAT bitch

"Only through unity, can we prevail!"

Hello Bimboland citizens! I am here in hopes of gaining office, so we can tackle the many pressing issues of our great democracy. First, I will appoint others to work with me to help with my decision making, as there are some I cannot do on my own, such as problems facing POC. I will fight for LGBTQ+ rights, as I am trans, myself. I fully support movements like BLM and PAL, and will hear voices of color to aid in my part of the fight. 

Speak up, and you will be heard!

- Hugz <3

24.04.2021 18:13:56
   - hugz <3

Jezzey
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 45423
Secville
25.04.2021 02:03:17
Jezzey

Jezzey

We are Mythical Beings not monsters 

I come to you today on behalf of all Elves, Vampires, Lycanthropes Mermaids, Nymphs and all the many other special and unique mythical beings in place today...To say that the fear and hatred needs to stop.

Just as not not all humans are evil, all legendary beings are not monsters. Sure we have a few bad apples but an entire community should not be labeled based on a select few. 

We are Mythical, Legendary Beings not monsters

25.04.2021 02:03:17
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674553
Secville
25.04.2021 11:01:32
Namastis

Namastis
Smash the patriarchy!
Let's stop seeing women as incubators, sexual objects, inferior creatures!
In our civilization, women continue to be underestimated, degraded and marginalized. It's time to end this!
It's time for women to make decisions about themselves without being exposed to critical opinions. So that they can decide whether they want to have a baby or focus on their career without fear of being considered bad mothers. Do they want to wear a short dress without fear of rape or slovenly looks. So that they can decide for themselves how many sexual partners they want, without labeling a virgin or a whore.
Let us raise our daughters to be strong women, aware of their worth! Let us raise our sons to be feminists who respect women's rights! Patriarchy will end!

25.04.2021 11:01:32
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...