Starbuck
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3224424
Freethinkerland
25.02.2021 23:58:22
CinnamonSugar

Forest Witch wrote:
I'm too scared to call the helpline though because I'm afraid they'd admit me involuntarily anyway, and I've got to be strong tomorrow since I'm holding a party for my bff
I understand being afraid of involuntarily committed. Maybe you could try the Samaritans. You can email them from anywhere in the world! It does take up to 24 hours for a response, but just typing out what you're going through may help. https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

There are also apps where you can talk to people, like 7 Cups.

25.02.2021 23:58:22
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
Forest Witch
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 76566
Secville
26.02.2021 00:00:39
Forest Witch

CinnamonSugar wrote:
Forest Witch wrote:
I'm really not well. I considered getting back to the hospital, but I have uni and I don't want to leave my classes. Also, psychiatry in my country is failing so I wouldn't get a bed anyway. Bpd sucks. Every emotion I feel is just so insane it's literally destroying me.
I am sorry to hear that.  I have heard begore that some areas don't have many psychiatric beds & that patients may have to wait days to get a bed, even when they are in crisis, which is terrible. If you do not think you can stay safe, you may want to try to get a psychiatric bed. Your uni may be able to fax or otherwise send schoolwork to you while you are in the hospital (mine did 10 years ago). Your uni may also allow you to postpone exams & take exams when you get back.

There also may be other treatment options besides the hospital. In my area there are programs that meet 3 hours 3 days a week up to 8 hours 5 days a week  depending on how much support someone needs/wants & what fits in someone's schedule. 
Thank you. I hurt myself today (again) in a way I think is too triggering to name on the forum. I'm having therapy tomorrow and I'll talk about all of this with my therapist. It hurts me to say it but I may have to see my beloved friends and my crush less because they're stressing the f out of me. I have to focus on my wellbeing somehow, but it looks like a damn lonely road

26.02.2021 00:00:39
“She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” - Rainbow Rowell
dipsydoll
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 317980
Atheista
26.02.2021 19:08:51
dipsydoll

i think that recovery often feels like a very lonely road because of how highly individual it is-- but theres an important difference there, i feel, between something being introspective and being truly alone.

in my own experience, recovery is terrifying because of how much digging into your own brain you really have to do. that FEELS very isolating and very frightening-- it's like getting locked in a room with some really huge, really pissed off wild animal. and having to dig in your own head makes it feel harder to pay attention to what's going on outside of it.

but you also cant heal in isolation. and it's dangerous to even try to! maintaining those boundaries and putting your foot down to focus on yourself is an INVALUABLE life skill-- but humans are social animals, and we're meant to express things to each other. i have to catch myself when i try to really withdraw, because ive realized its just another form of self harm.

recovery is a TOUGH road. an ugly one sometimes too. but i dont think it should be lonely-- humans are built to need help and support from each other. have patience with yourself for hurting and needing recovery time-- the people who love you will have that patience too.

26.02.2021 19:08:51
hitting that juckport $1 trillion ^_^ <3
miesha
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65601
Atheista
27.02.2021 07:32:44
miesha

Things are kinda looking up for me :) i dont mean this in a bragging way at all of course, its just that ive been having some AWFUL days these past few weeks. Actually more like this entire month except for valentines day. But its getting better now and im glad! I’m also proud of myself for dealing with certain situations in a way that is healthy for me. TW MENTIONS OF DERMATILLOMANIA/PICKING IN THE NEXT FEW SENTENCES!!! Please don’t look if that is a trigger for you! 

I suffer from dermatillomania, and i often pick my skin to the point of bleeding whenever im having a breakdown or even the slightest form of anxiety... lately i haven’t been doing that much which im also proud of!!! Even when i had bad breakdowns i didnt do it. This is important to me because its just kind of feels like im finally having some sort of sense of control over my “bad habits” yknow? Of course that doesnt make me automatically perfect but like... its progress! And i also often deal with it alone so im proud of being able to handle that on my own. Sorry if this was long, i just wanted to share that ive been doing better since i do often post about how sucky things are for me here (。-∀-)

27.02.2021 07:32:44
19, she/he pronouns ONLY. Barely on the site anymore so don’t bother. Please don’t interact with me if we aren’t friends, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and anxious. 
G0thBimb00
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7119
Atheista
28.02.2021 01:16:39
G0thBimb00

im just vibing i guess. i have a lot of college work to do and i work a lot so im kinda stressed but BL is my escape and i really love it here

28.02.2021 01:16:39

LizardKiwi
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30637
Atheista
28.02.2021 05:16:37
LizardKiwi

Today I went in a store for the first time in months, and over an hour away from my house for the first time since August. I had a bit of a panic attack about 25 minutes away from my house but I kept going. The store was really stressful and I almost cried but I made it through and we got everything we needed and I'm really happy I did something. Tomorrow is going to be really stressful again because my mom and I are helping a family friend move furniture into her new house (with masks of course) and I'm really afraid of being in close proximity with someone I'm not familiar with anymore. Tomorrow is also my dads birthday which means I'm gonna have to call him and he's the source of a lot of my anxiety so I hate talking to him. I'm just dreading it. I just can't wait for it to be over with. I'm afraid he's going to guilt me for not seeing him but he is incredibly irresponsible when it comes to covid and I refuse.

28.02.2021 05:16:37
Call me Ezra pls :)
Strawberry Shortcake
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Freethinkerland
28.02.2021 12:05:09
CinnamonSugar

LizardKiwi wrote:
 Tomorrow is also my dads birthday which means I'm gonna have to call him and he's the source of a lot of my anxiety so I hate talking to him. I'm just dreading it. I just can't wait for it to be over with. I'm afraid he's going to guilt me for not seeing him but he is incredibly irresponsible when it comes to covid and I refuse
Does it have to be a phone call? I have issues with my Mum. Instead of calling on her birthday, I usually send a card or an e-card & that's considered acceptable.

28.02.2021 12:05:09
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
LizardKiwi
Level 34
Atheista
28.02.2021 13:52:45
LizardKiwi

CinnamonSugar wrote:
Does it have to be a phone call? I have issues with my Mum. Instead of calling on her birthday, I usually send a card or an e-card & that's considered acceptable.
Yes honestly it does, a phone call will probably be barely acceptable. He’s incredibly narcissistic so not only is saying no to him really scary but I have to set my boundary over and over until he gets mad and leaves me alone. He came over in September to give me a birthday present about a month after my birthday and I only agreed to meet with him and his wife outside with masks and he tried to give me a hug and I had to say no over and over and when he finally got angry and shoved my present into my hands and left I went inside and had a huge panic attack and it took 30 minutes for my mom to get me to stop crying. I have things to do today and I’m honestly expecting him to just be like “I’m on my way over” and I’ll have to tell him I’m not at home and I’m just so scared and stressed out. I’m sorry this is long, I just felt a little background was needed.

28.02.2021 13:52:45
Strawberry Shortcake
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Freethinkerland
28.02.2021 13:59:14
CinnamonSugar

LizardKiwi wrote:
I’m sorry this is long, I just felt a little background was needed.

No need to apologize. This thread should be a safe place to share what is going on in your life. 

I am sorry to hear that your father doesn't understand that he triggers your anxiety. 

28.02.2021 13:59:14
LizardKiwi
Level 34
Atheista
28.02.2021 16:37:52
LizardKiwi

CinnamonSugar wrote:
No need to apologize. This thread should be a safe place to share what is going on in your life. 

I am sorry to hear that your father doesn't understand that he triggers your anxiety. 
It’s okay. I hope that someday I can muster enough courage to stand up to him. I’m glad I got to vent a little bit. I just took a nap because I was really anxious last night but it was ruined by an anxiety dream about my dad it’s like I can’t escape.

28.02.2021 16:37:52
Strawberry Shortcake

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...