lets be real here

Created
LizardKiwi
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30637
Atheista
09.04.2021 20:56:11
LizardKiwi

I'm listening to my friends "country music that gets a pass" playlist and ahhh I love it. Home vibes. Thanks Alan Jackson

09.04.2021 20:56:11
Call me Ezra pls :)
Strawberry Shortcake
RandyboBandy
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7522
Atheista
09.04.2021 22:26:13
RandyboBandy

Hey y’all .. tw abortion

Just coming here because I have anonymity ! I’ve been having a really rough past few weeks as I just missed my period and realized I’m pregnant. My bf and I had sex with no condom because we’re both sti free and I have a copper IUD (birth control), so it was an accident and I think the embryo is in my fallopian tube, which is super dangerous. Also I live below the poverty line right now because I’m a struggling 21 y/o musician who hasn’t had a gig since the pandemic hit and can’t afford college atm. Anyways so I can’t physically or financially handle a pregnancy right now. I scheduled an abortion for April 13th at my local planned parenthood. I’ve always been pro choice and never had more empathy for those who live in conservative areas with anti choice laws and bans. However there is an element of grief I’m feeling that I did not expect. It feels like a loss in a way, or that I’m doing something wrong :( I was raised Catholic so maybe that’s why idk. I think the hardest part is feeling like I can’t tell my family, because they’ll just lecture me about how I need to go to school and get a serious job, or that I’m a fuck up. And my mother can be very mean and judgmental too. Also my older brother is getting married in June so there’s already a lot of family drama and activity happening. And his fiancé was pregnant but her fetus stopped developing, which we just found out yesterday, so I feel like me getting an abortion would be cast in an even more shameful light from our collective grief for their unborn. 

I don’t know guys I just could really use some support right now, just someone to say I’m not making a selfish decision and that it’s okay.

❤️ thanks for reading ❤️

09.04.2021 22:26:13
B)
⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢ ⚢
LizardKiwi
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30637
Atheista
09.04.2021 22:41:48
LizardKiwi

RandyboBandy, I'm really proud of you for having the strength to make the best decision for yourself right now. What is happening to your brother and his fiance is very sad and my heart goes out to them but what you're doing is not selfish. You are doing what's best for you right now. Ectopic pregnancies are incredibly dangerous to both you and the fetus. It also seems that you aren't financially ready for a child right now which is perfectly fine. I understand your grief and I think that's a perfectly normal emotion. Accidents happen and we deal with the situation in the best way we can in the moment. You should always, always do what you feel is best for you.

09.04.2021 22:41:48
Call me Ezra pls :)
Strawberry Shortcake
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1937193
Reasonopia
09.04.2021 22:55:28
PlushKlavier

You are absolutely making the right decision to get an abortion if the pregnancy proves to be dangerous not only for your physical health but also mental health and financial stability, and even if none of that was in any danger you still have every right to get an abortion for any reason whatsoever because it's still your body and you get to decide what to do with it and what you're willing to make a lifelong commitment to

You're saving yourself a lot of pain and grief, not only physically because it's never a good idea to carry out a pregnancy that could endanger you, but also because raising a child you were not financially prepared for can be extremely stressful, especially if you're already struggling with getting money, and you're saving yourself from the possibility of mentally spiraling down and the possibility of not being able to afford the proper care the child needs

No one in your family has to know about you getting an abortion if you don't want them to know, and you don't have to feel guilty or bad about it, they're not entitled to knowing that information, but if you do wish to tell them make sure to pick the right time to do so where you feel like you can handle the potential backlash you might get

I wish you all the luck and I sincerely hope the procedure goes well for you, hang in there and stay strong, it's normal to feel grief over having to get an abortion since it is quite a mentally taxing procedure both before and after it happens, but all these bad feelings will pass eventually <3

09.04.2021 22:55:28

peeslurper69
Level 137
Sex Appeal: 2045646
Atheista
09.04.2021 23:52:54
peeslurper69

you do whatever is best for you and your situation randybobandy <3 much love to you

09.04.2021 23:52:54
your reluctant optimist 
DakotaJ
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10523
Agnostica
10.04.2021 01:32:15
DakotaJ

Here for the forum stats 

10.04.2021 01:32:15
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3224404
Freethinkerland
10.04.2021 02:08:16
CinnamonSugar

RandyboBandy wrote:

I don’t know guys I just could really use some support right now, just someone to say I’m not making a selfish decision and that it’s okay.

I know it's late, but I hope you see this. 
You are not being selfish. As you said, it's dangerous to have the fetus in the fallopian tube. It can be literally life-threatening. 

Even if it's not in your fallopian tube, I wouldn't call you selfish.  It's fine to not think now is a good time to have a child. Not just for you but for your child. Like, if you wait to have children when you're work is more stable or you're more financially secure, it could be better for your child(ren).

As for your family, I don't want to give advice so much as sympathize.
I do have a  Roman Catholic family, iincluding a very judgmental mother & an uncle who is a Roman Catholic priest. If I were pregnant, I probably wouldn't tell them because my mum would say horrible things to me. As much as I hate her being judgmental,  I can also see how it might feel bad hiding this information. It sucks not to feel supported by family. I hope that your partner is more supportive of your decisions (all life decisions not just pregnancy).

10.04.2021 02:08:16
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
Juggalo Rights
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20311
Atheista
10.04.2021 03:29:29
Juggalo Rights

prince phillip fucking died lol

10.04.2021 03:29:29
Your image is loading
Earth Sign Bastard
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12480
Atheista
10.04.2021 05:19:04
Earth Sign Bastard

I REALLY want soup from Olive Garden but they’re closed :/ I feel sick and it always makes me feel better

10.04.2021 05:19:04

peeslurper69
Level 137
Sex Appeal: 2045646
Atheista
10.04.2021 05:23:48
peeslurper69

Juggalo Rights wrote:
prince phillip fucking died lol
crab rave

10.04.2021 05:23:48
your reluctant optimist 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...