Remi
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
27.01.2016 20:38:52
Remi

Whats been your fail of the day?

I just split a full mug of cola on my bed - Looks like I'm gonna be awkwardly perched on the small amount of dry on the bed tonight!

27.01.2016 20:38:52
Secville's renowned Designer!
Onionrock
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 100
Freethinkerland
27.01.2016 21:43:35
Onionrock

My door handle broke at 2 in the morning and my door wouldn't open. I was desperate for the loo and after half an hour of trying with me and my flatmate we ended up using scissors to open it.

27.01.2016 21:43:35
sophiey
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 30
Agnostica
27.01.2016 23:27:38
sophiey

Spent over an hour trying to work out how to change the ink in a printer, turns out there is just a button to press which makes come out:/

27.01.2016 23:27:38
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695458
Freethinkerland
28.01.2016 09:43:16
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was sort of wondering when I would fail today.   I was taking my sweetheart into town today, but the worst thing that happened in my opinion, was grandmothers swooning all over us and the baby while being Bimbo's...  

Is a Grand-Mother store clerk singing Ricky Martin Songs in the back ground of a shopping adventure for skirts, called an  epic fail?
   I found it rather adorable, because it was on the stores music system,  But  I personally think that clerk needs a paid holiday.   She was singing to good to be Ricky, she needs some RUM, and Quickly !!!!!!!!!  She was Better.
              I Loved this Epic Fail today.  I was Tame for Jackie's sake,   It really teased me into resisting an activity I love the most.   I had to be proper with Jackie today and not pay any attention to outside influences.   Epic Fail?
   It was a tough choice,  Usually I will dance and sing with a fan that is worthy and adorable in her efforts to be noticed.  I had to fail her, because I am Jackie's Girl and her happiness is my goal in my personal life.   Babies are such awesome props in uncomfortable situations.   I picked up Tianne, and danced to the store music, without saying a single word to anyone but Jackie and my guards.  Then Jackie came out of the changing Room LOOKING like a star and the clerk uttered the best words to Jackie possible.  It wasn't me telling her she is beautiful, after giving birth to a baby 7 months ago,  It was a musical lady at the mall putting price tags on socks.  
    Her gravity melted me into a great hole in space and time my love cannot escape from.
 Even Strangers See What I see in such a humble woman and child.  When I heard that clerk say what she did to Jackie I began to cry.

Shouldn't it be an epic fail if a princess marries below her station in life?
  Or is it my Epic Fail If don't?
Me,  I will Fail if I don't love her as much as I love myself. I would honor her with my life. Jackie might be my best failure EVER,
  She is still in awe and I almost want to move to a cave, now.   She is just not getting used to my failures in life.  I am the first woman that she has been in lust with, much less my open practices of nudity has made her a little confused..  I didn't do well shielding her from it. (  THAT is just PC Garbage because everyone knows anyone who is naked is a molester, a pervert, a whore, a deviant, a person taking a shower. a person taking a bath.  a person taking a shit.  a person PISSED- OFF LIKE ME at the Political Bull Shit, empires use to control the population. Shame is powerful.  Look into a mirror and see your flaws and who you pay to fix them for you..)

I was playing with Tianne and nobody was getting within 20 yards of her with a cell phone on pains of DEATH. My priorities are set in STONE and why I was left alone with the baby and a not so concealed weapon. Why have you never seen any movie stars wearing a weapons in the National Enquirer, or other such pulp trash?  It doesn't suit the agenda, but it is the reality for some of us. Entering my property is a possible death sentence.  The word is out,

The Baby is Off Limits !!!   The right people got a very physical message to that effect, today. 

Jackie will be too, once she decides on her own limits.  I am not her protector, because she is a grown woman with her own choices to make.

Jackie got the full dose of my failure today because she is an adult entering a very adult world....   I know better and let her get caught up in the moment.   An epic lesson and fail?

Yes, it was for Jackie, today because I love her too.  I really wonder if I'm worth it to her to subject her to this sort of life.  I don't want to fail her but I may be, in that she has always been so innocent in the mess I made for myself and anyone who falls in love with me.  She got tossed into the fire today, and has been very quite this evening.  She kept talking when she really should have held my hand and do what I do.  Look cute for the Camera and say 'cheese-head.'  Just kidding, Cheese is good.  Nom nom NOM.    jUST TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE WHEN MY HEART WAS HURT BY OTHER INSENSITIVE PEOPLE, TRYING TO EARN A DOLLAR OR TWO OFF OF MY GIRLFRIENDS DISCOMFORT.  Yes, this was SCREAMED.
                          It is a societies FAILURE to respect individuals and their private lives.
  Why should I care what someone writes about me?  they only know what I have shown and that is a body.   So if they only wish to judge me by that,  more power to the masturbatory sensations they have about any woman with as common of a life as anyone else.  They just can't get close enough to really know the person inside the story.  Jack-A$$'s never move from the spot, till invited with a carrot.  It's like gambling to the stupid Paparazzi.

Is it my ability to compartmentalize my own anger over a failure?   If so  I made a Battle-Ship today.  The media should fear me NOW.  They just crossed a personal line in the sand.  I live where I do and have no interest in the rest of the world because I can legally defend myself with extreme force if necessary at home and in public within my States Boarders.  That is the worlds EPIC FAIL, I must live like that.  But Jackie is Free to explore, and I know it won't be long till she comes home to escape the mindless stupidity in America.   One trip, and I think she learned a valuable lesson.

Ke$ha - TiK ToK

28.01.2016 09:43:16
Image result for winter wonderland banner
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
28.01.2016 17:16:54
anunitum

I threw a mint pastille in my mouth and went to wash my hands in the bathroom before starting to make my dinner. So it happened the pastille was very very strong so I had a coughing seizure that just wouldn`t stop. Too bad the renovators didn`t show up on Tuesday, because there is definitely something wrong with the plumbing of this building as every bathroom activity is more than audible with my next door neighbour. Anyways I could hear her kid and I promise the kid could hear my loud respect for the mint pastille too. After I gotten over the worse part I cursed rather bad words, so hopefully the kid learned not to eavesdrop thy neighbour... So nothing epic yet today.

28.01.2016 17:16:54
Onionrock
Level 5
Freethinkerland
29.01.2016 00:45:21
Onionrock

Okay, so my door was 'fixed' by maintenance but then I just went for a shower, and it broke again. Except I was outside the door this time, so there was no way back in. I had to wake up my flatmate, and go and find the maintenance number. Which of course wasn't in our flat, to go down the three flights of stairs to get it ( His leg is broken). Ring them, have them come and check it. But its the night warden so they can't do anything. They than rang a 24/7 DIY company, who after an hour came. They sent an electrician, who was rather confused as to why him. So after lots of key testing between him and the warden (it was the handle not the lock, which they didn't seem to get for ages, and a long phone call with his boss, he finally smashed it in.
And I was only in a towel the whole time.

29.01.2016 00:45:21
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
29.01.2016 01:29:05
Remi

Onionrock wrote:
Okay, so my door was 'fixed' by maintenance but then I just went for a shower, and it broke again. Except I was outside the door this time, so there was no way back in. I had to wake up my flatmate, and go and find the maintenance number. Which of course wasn't in our flat, to go down the three flights of stairs to get it ( His leg is broken). Ring them, have them come and check it. But its the night warden so they can't do anything. They than rang a 24/7 DIY company, who after an hour came. They sent an electrician, who was rather confused as to why him. So after lots of key testing between him and the warden (it was the handle not the lock, which they didn't seem to get for ages, and a long phone call with his boss, he finally smashed it in.
And I was only in a towel the whole time.
Omg nooo you poor thing! God that must have been cold!

29.01.2016 01:29:05
Secville's renowned Designer!
Onionrock
Level 5
Freethinkerland
29.01.2016 13:43:15
Onionrock

It was. I wash shivering.I think though that it was only due to that that they actually opened it last night. And now the door can't lock or shut and it won't be fixed until next week. At least I can trust my flatmates.

And my fail for today is not sweeping up after they bust the door straight away so I got a huge splinter in my foot. :(

29.01.2016 13:43:15
pu$$ydestroya
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 278
Freethinkerland
29.01.2016 17:44:15
pu$$ydestroya

I DON'T FAIL!!!!

29.01.2016 17:44:15
PU$$Y DESTROYA 
FTW
BAD ASS BISH 

Uthenastacy
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 3109
Atheista
29.01.2016 22:30:16
Uthenastacy

I cracked my phone screen twice 

29.01.2016 22:30:16

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...