Septum_cat
Level 161
Sex Appeal: 3325713
Secville
27.05.2020 09:27:47
Septum_cat

Septum_cat
Host/ess
"Please welcome the next finalist, who will be wearing a pastel-min-colored gown, Septum_Cat! A twenty-two-year-old, from the state Secville, who believes in Green politics, running and is against compulory boob jobs. She is currently working as a Celebrity personal trainer, doing some of the running she loves and belives in. Now Septum_Cat please tell us, Why do you think that people have a negative image of pageantry?"

Septum_Cat "Thanks for the lovely introduction, I'm very happy to be here today, representing my state, Secville.
And why do I think that people have a negative image of pageantry? That is a very good question.
I believe that it got something to do with tv-programs such as Toddlers And Tiaras. The programs show young girls who loves pagentry, but for what cost? Parents who are giving there young children makeup, sometimes outrages costumes and flippers on. Putting their children threw endless dancing and walking classes all to increase their chanses to win. I don't believe that pagentry should be about fake-tan and fals-lashes when you are five, it should be about learning conginiality. And be something for every little girl and boy who loves dressing up and performing just like the movie Little Miss Sunshine.
However movies also give pageantry a bad reputation, stigmatasing contestens as ignorant barbies, who plays dress-up and don't know how to put together a sentence. Luckely the movie Agent Catwalk/Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock, paints a more nuanced and humoristic picture of the industry."

Host/ess "Thank you Septum_cat, for the lovely answer."

27.05.2020 09:27:47
Better Grade 
gea13
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1073462
Antitheocra
27.05.2020 23:03:07
gea13

gea13

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

Lies. Such a short and simple word yet extremely painful when revealed.

I wouldn’t change them, I would erase them. Although they seem as an easy way out, they only drag us deeper. If something wants to grow, it needs to be nourished with love. If someone wants to grow, he or she needs to be treated with honesty and truth. If we want to grow, we need to treat others the way we want to be treated. No lies, no false promises, no fake comfort.

Be honest. Make someone cry even if it’s painful for you to see them that way but don’t lie nor deceive them. Prevent your lies causing damage and destroying someone’s soul. Stay honest and true to yourself and others.  

27.05.2020 23:03:07

Misaki Hariyama
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 652097
Freethinkerland
28.05.2020 09:51:24
Misaki Hariyama

Misaki Hariyama

2. If you woke up tomorrow and gained any one ability or quality, what would it be and why?

If I gained a new ability, I would like to take away people's pain and replace it with joy. I look around everyday and see so much sadness and suffering. I see people who have been broken by this world and they do not know how to put themselves back together again.
I would like my ability to act as a ray of sunshine in the darkness for these people and bring newfound joy to their everyday lives.
Making others happy will bring me immense joy in return. As such, my new ability will affect me in the same way it affects others, making it a fool-proof ability and one that is worth having. 

28.05.2020 09:51:24
- THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES ARE CHANEL - 

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2548985
Freethinkerland
28.05.2020 14:14:39
KirstyD8

Q: If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
A:
Eliminate the bad. I could easily say eliminate cancer for good because that is a bad thing but, that would only be one thing and there are many types of bad things in the world. Why keep my answer to one when i can broaden the scope to include many forms of bad. From things like cancer to murder to greed or war. These are all a few exanples of bad in the world but yet all so different and how they can all impact out lives in negative ways. We wouldn't have to worry about bullying, climate, health, discrimination, sexual predators and that is some more examples.
So my answer is to eliminate all the bad in the world so we could all live in peace and happiness. This is was i would change.
KirstyD8

28.05.2020 14:14:39
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
Toxine
Level 238
Sex Appeal: 11513984
Antitheocra
28.05.2020 21:05:59
Toxine

Toxine

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

I would make people realize that they are capable of making a difference. Because I believe that most of us really do want to change the world for the better.
But at the same time, we tend to see 'changing the world' as something way too consuming. A dedication that requires you to be a hero - and not something that is meant for ordinary people.
Often, we feel like making a difference to this planet would require a significant amount of our time, energy or money - and these are all resources that come with certain limits for most of us. 
Research has shown that doing something with our hands (knitting, sewing, painting, baking, cutting someone's hair - anything that helps us just turn off our minds (and phones)) can directly increase our happiness - so why not take up a new hobby and donate the results to make someone else's life better too?
Because I know that if everyone takes just a small step, we can all go very far, together.

28.05.2020 21:05:59
Your image is loading
IDiva
Level 51
Sex Appeal: 106017
Antitheocra
29.05.2020 14:27:47
IDiva

IDiva

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

There are many things that needs to be changed, but one thing which is the root cause of majority of problems humans face and the thing which should not exist in this world anymore, is POVERTY.
Today our world is witnessing path breaking technological, economical and scientific advancements. Some people get to live in such comfort and luxury, some even possess so much wealth that they can never consume all by themselves. On the other hand there's a whole different world where a large population is still struggling to attain or are completely deprived of basic daily needs.This gap is simply unfair and seems a never ending phenomenon. We can never expect global peace and harmony until this gap exists. Because for world peace to happen it requires everyone to be happy and satisfied and a person living in poverty can be neither of those.

29.05.2020 14:27:47

Luhna
Level 28
Sex Appeal: 16618
Agnostica
29.05.2020 22:39:05
Luhna

Luhna

If I could change one thing in the world, I would eliminate greed, or the fact that people want to get everything, right here, right now, in the easiest way possible, regardless of the cost.
And when I say cost, I do not imply money, but physical and psychological impact on others and on the environment.
Don't get me wrong: I consider normal the willing to grow in wealth and comfort or to be more efficient, but it could often be more reasonable.
To me, it is true at both an individual and group scale.
Providing they have the money, people want, for example, the last top-gen phone, even if it was build with the rarest materials,  extracted in careless ways in third-world countries, and they won't use 10% of the things it can actually do . They preffer to over-heat a room instead of wearing a simple sweater (which could be a cute one!), and so on ...
The only way to intimate companies to be more environment friendly, to try to tend toward equity, is to threaten them with taxes, or to prove them they will save money by doing so.
There are so many possibilities and human being are amazing in the way they can change and adapt.
We just need to look up and be a little bit more patient instead of focusing on our own feet
But hey, I wish I could just snap my fingers, right here, right now and make the world a better place, just like that :D

29.05.2020 22:39:05
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28946158
Secville
30.05.2020 00:21:44
Favourite Worst Nightmare

The contest is officially closed! Thank you everyone for participating, choosing the winners won't be easy! ❤

30.05.2020 00:21:44
(✿◡‿◡)
Thotticus Tiddies
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2228
Atheista
20.06.2020 03:23:47
Thotticus Tiddies

ive seen pandemics come and go faster than this contest lmao.

20.06.2020 03:23:47
burn the government
fuck the police
Thotticus Tiddies
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2228
Atheista
01.07.2020 03:01:26
Thotticus Tiddies

results before next pb election mby? :)

01.07.2020 03:01:26
burn the government
fuck the police

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...