Created
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28946158
Secville
25.05.2020 00:07:35
Favourite Worst Nightmare

Beautiful people of Bimboland,

Welcome to the 2nd and final round of Bimboland's First Beauty Pageant!
The winners from the previous round will compete here for the grand prize:

1st: 3000B$ + 150 diamonds + large chest + banner
2nd: 2000B$ + 100 diamonds + middle chest + banner
3rd: 1000B$ + 50 diamonds + small chest + banner

The theme is formal. Dress in your most beautiful gowns and suits!
Also, you will need to answer one of the five questions written below:

1. What is the most important issue your generation is facing?
2. If you woke up tomorrow and gained any one ability or quality, what would you want it to be and why?
3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
4. Why do you think that people have a negative image of pageantry?
5. Do you think technology is hurting personal relationships?

This round begins on May 25th and ends on May 29th, 23:59 Bimboland time.

Example outfits:

Good luck!

25.05.2020 00:07:35
(✿◡‿◡)
GetReckt
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24744
Atheista
25.05.2020 05:09:30
GetReckt

GetReckt

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

If I could change one thing in the world, it would be the way people treat each other. In parts of our world, human life is treated as after thoughts, by-products, as less than. We are desensitized to the suffering of others and grow cold to numbers - numbers of the sick, numbers of the dying, numbers of casualties in the continuing wars happening around the world. A wise man once said to “look for the helpers” in scary times. We look to the helpers now more than ever in this global pandemic. Those who have always been helpers, those who have been thrust into new and frightening roles as helpers, and those who watch and will grow to be helpers in the future, will be needed as our global connection continues to intertwine in complexity. May we treat human life as worthwhile and not as numbers. May we be the helpers in the dark times. May we be who we needed when we were growing up for someone else.

25.05.2020 05:09:30
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674553
Secville
25.05.2020 09:29:28
Namastis

Namastis

Host: The next finalist is Helena, a twenty-two-year-old miss Greece. Helena comes from a small town called Secville. She loves animals and devotes her life to them. She studies veterinary medicine and helps as a volunteer in a shelter.
Helena is wearing a dress that, with style and golden accessories, refers to the ideal of the beautiful Greek goddess. The effect is emphasized by a beautiful hairstyle. Please note the white of the dress and the blue shawl, which refer to the national colors of Greece.
Helena, tell us please, what is the most important issue your generation is facing?

Helena: Thank you, Steve. I am very happy to be here today. Climate change is the biggest problem my generation is currently facing. We are the first generation that is so painfully affected by the negligence that has been going on since the first great industrial revolution. It is our responsibility to leave this planet healthy and clean for our children and grandchildren. Unfortunately, we still have a lot of selfishness and the conviction that what we have now is given to us forever. Meanwhile, little work is needed to make great changes. Each of us should think twice before taking a plastic bag or leaving the tap open when brushing our teeth. We can all heal our planet in small steps.

Host: Thank you for this touching answer. And now please welcome another finalist ...

25.05.2020 09:29:28
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
25.05.2020 10:14:57
Alexstrasza

Thank you for the honour of being here! It was tough to pick just one question but in the end I settled on the fifth one: Do you think technology is hurting personal relationships?

I strongly believe that technology is in fact doing the opposite. If there's one thing recent months have taught us it's that technology helps keep us together. In the wake of the corona virus pandemic some of us have been locked off from each other, sometimes for weeks at a time. Being able to call or video call each other helps us retain a little bit of that emotional connection. Even texting, while more impersonal, can help. The same can be said for our relationships with friends and family that live further away. Being able to call your sibling that moved a 3 hour car drive away and hear their voice whenever you want is just magical. We are sociable creatures and we need as many social connections as we can get. Technology can never replace personal face-to-face conversations and a wave on camera can never replace that heartfelt hug when you see someone for the first time in weeks or months, but it does make those weeks or months more bearable.

Having said that there is another way technology greatly enhances our relationships - online relationships. Technology allows two people that live hundreds or even thousands of kilometres apart and that can never even know about each other to connect and become the best of friends. In a way it's like having a pen pal, only many times better. There is no wait time for a response, all communication is in real time. Images and files are much more easily shared, allowing for an even better interaction. In some cases online friends can even fall in love and meet up in real life and start a whole life together! That's a couple that never would have happened without technology.

I speak from personal experience when I say that technology has greatly enriched my life by allowing me to meet so many fantastic people that I now consider to be some of my closest and best friends. And while I could live a perfectly content live without ever knowing these people (you cannot mourn what you do not have!) I know in my heart that my life would be much worse if I didn't know them. 

25.05.2020 10:14:57
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
25.05.2020 12:26:42
turboprinzessin

my name is Luana and my english is not so good but thank you very much for the great honor to be here today!
if I had the luck to wake up on a morning with a new ability, this would be to be able to communicate with every creature and all kind of beeing in the world,
not only in their mother tongue but in a decent way that involves the heart and soul of everyone who I get involved to.
I would use that ability to influence everything in a way to convince him, to leave all negative feelings and replace them with love and understanding for all kind of life.
because if everyone and everything is going to treath each other with love, respect and understanding, there would be no place for hate, war, hunger and inequity on our planet.

turboprinzessin

25.05.2020 12:26:42
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Nanni_rules
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 142736
Secville
25.05.2020 13:29:24
Nanni_rules

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Marta, I’m 23 years old and I’m very proud to represent my country: Spain. My mother tongue is Spanish, therefore I apologize if I make a mistake with English; I am still learning the language.

If I could change one thing in the world is that every child receives an education. As a teacher, I know the importance that everyone has access to a quality and free education.

We cannot tolerate that the educational system, due to lack of resources, allows only some to be successful and have access to all educational levels, while others fail and are excluded, or segregated in itineraries of lower level, intended for second-order social and labour routes. The only way to escape of the cycle of poverty is with education.

School failure ends up being a failure of the whole society, since education should be a priority. It is important that even if you are born in a lower social class, everyone has the same opportunities. Without having the same opportunities we will be losing a lot of human potential, who knows if there is no other "Albert Einstein" with no chance of standing out.

Thanks for this oportunity!

Nanni_rules

25.05.2020 13:29:24
Peace and love 
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14299637
Atheista
25.05.2020 17:27:50
MissKaika

MissKaika

2. If you woke up tomorrow and gained any one ability or quality, what would you want it to be and why?

Empathy.

I consider it today as a "Super Power".

I would like to have and feel 100% real empathy, in the most perfect accuracy of its meaning.
That feeling changes the person, it transforms.
Today we culturally believe in what has been taught to us since we were born, live and breathe truths that are imposed on us, and often are not the truths of other people.
Empathy transforms this culture, makes us able to see the problem of those who are by our side and we often do not realize it.
It seems little, but in truth this transformation that a single word has, is enormous in a world with so many different cultures and histories, where we are "multi races", when as a race, we should be just a "human".
Empathy brings us closer to this unique "humanity" state of mind, connects us with the most diverse scenarios and situations, so that we can understand the next, feel what he really needs.
Imagine for minorities to feel equal for people who are naturally privileged, for example, a straight white man putting himself in the place of a black, gay man.
Do you understand the power of that little word?
Sometimes what many need is just empathy, feeling understood and loved.

25.05.2020 17:27:50
orientina
Level 81
Sex Appeal: 420499
Atheista
26.05.2020 14:38:57
orientina

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?

If I could change one thing in the world, I want to eliminate poverty.
Why? Why not! :P
No matter where you were born, every human being should have right to have easy access to fresh water, freshly cooked warm food,
go sleep feeling safe on the clean bed under the roof.
orientina

26.05.2020 14:38:57
オリエンティーナ☆
fiska0
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 99048
Agnostica
26.05.2020 17:51:25
fiska0

fiska0

Appearance perfection and running after outside beauty. That is the issue my generation is facing the most.

No matter where we look we are bombaded by ads, photos of enhanced lips/cheeks/hips/bums. You can see those young girls and boys doing their selfies and most of them look exactly the same. Either hips are thrown to the side with pain we cannot see or lips are overlined so they appear lucious. We do not see the other side quite often.
The more famous the person, the more they corrected. What message future children will have? We need to invest in growth of our souls.

My Instagram is filled with body and mind positivity posts. No filters, no enhancents.
Why then am I so dolled up?
This is a beauty pageant after all and without beautyfying myself, I would not be here and I would truly like to be heard and spread the message. We are different but we are all wonderful. We are all winners. Because the worst critic is yourself.

26.05.2020 17:51:25
Bianca88
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49599
Reasonopia
26.05.2020 22:22:30
Bianca88

Bianca88

1. What is the most important issue your generation is facing?

As a millennial and Canadian who lives in an area of the Country where housing costs are extremely high, the most important issue facing my generation is housing affordability. It seems like it was so easy for my parents to buy a house when they were younger, at a time when it was normal to ask under the listing price. Today the market is extremely competitive, price wars are normal and if you want to purchase a house, you have to negotiate over asking price. 

Right now my only hope to buy a home that is not under 600 sq. ft. is to buy with a partner who is also working. However, that's not my style, I am an independent, single woman! So, I will opt for a 500 to 600 sq. ft. condo that I can afford by myself. :) 

26.05.2020 22:22:30

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...