Dye96
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319580
Freethinkerland
30.09.2020 17:42:27
Dye96

Hello!

As you may know, the upcoming elections for the next Prime Bimbo will take place on the 1st of October. For now we have 3 candidates, and before the elections, I think it's only fair that all of them get the chance to speak their minds and maybe answer some questions, if anyone wants to ask. 

These being said, I friendly invite Favourite Worst Nightmare (current PB), TokiKonoe (Freethinkerland's SM) and meatbomb (Atheista's SM) to tell us more about themselves, their activty on the site and their intentions if they become the next PB.

Other users are welcome to take part of the discussion, but please don't throw hate at any of the candidates, and as always, don't break the forum rules. 

May the best one win!

30.09.2020 17:42:27
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18634614
Freethinkerland
30.09.2020 17:47:46
TokiKonoe

Hi everyone and thanks Dye96 for this thread! It's good to have this so people can take a look of candidates profiles before the election day which is tomorrow.
Shortly, I'm TokiKonoe and some of you may know me back from old game (Missbimbo) which I played for years. I have activated this account back in 2015 (but honestly here was nothing at that time) and have been actively playing for over 2 years now and this game is very dear to me :)
My biggest achievement in the game is probably being the SM of freethinkerland forever and the successful campaign for getting us new outfit slots and categories in 2019.
I wish the best luck to all candidates! I'm sure whoever will win, will do great! ❤️ 

Here is my program:

Dearest Bimboland citizens,
My name is TokiKonoe and I am the current state minister of Freethinkerland. I have been playing this game for a long time and I am very familiar with it and how things work in here. Bimboland is very dear game to me and I want to make this place better for all of us and make our voices to be heard.

As many of you already know, Prime Bimbo doesn’t hold too much power to be able to change things without Team Bimbo’s active help, and unfortunately, Team Bimbo is more absent than ever. I promise to do my best to get Team Bimbos attention and push the important changes forward.

If I become your Prime Bimbo, I will have my focus on improving the game play itself, like Fixing the PBFC Voting system, giving us more outfit slots and new categories and making the community safe and welcome for everyone. Here I have listed my ideas for making the game better for us:

♥ Conclude the Campaign for new outfit slots and categories:
As many of you know, I started this campaign back in April in order to get us more outfit slots and new categories to dress up for. Unlike the last time when I campaigned for more outfit slots in 2019, this time the progress has been terribly slow because of Team Bimbo’s inactivity. I promise to give all my effort to push Team Bimbo to give us what we asked for months ago!
Back in April we requested Team Bimbo to give us 20 new slots that include the following categories that won in the poll:
1.PBFC
2.Sci-fi / Futuristic
3.Alternative/subculture
4.Ceremony
5.Travel
6. High fashion

♥ Voting for the PBFC theme:
Voting for upcoming PBFC theme was started by our previous PB Starbuck and was continued by our current PB FWN. I will definitely continue their work to keep PBFC interesting.

♥ Fix the PBFC voting system:
With the current voting system, we can only see around 20-50% of all the outfits submitted to contest. We, the players, are totally fully capable to see all the outfits and every participant deserves an equal chance to be seen during the voting week. I will for the fair PBFC!

♥ Safe and welcoming forums for everyone:
This literally means everyone. Bimboland and its forums should be safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
No one should feel unsafe or discriminated or afraid on the forums. Everyone has a right to voice their opinions. We will see how things will go in the future because it will be prime bimbos’ job to decide who will be the next forum guardians/patrol. I would do my best by choosing the most suitable people for the job.

♥ Activities for everyone and attention to high-level players
I would like to draw some attention to high level players who struggle here having nothing to do except repeating daily tasks and voting in fights and debates. I want Team Bimbo to finally show us the new feature that was promised to appear in late July/early August.
Many players have reached to the point where they already have “completed” the whole game. They have reached the final job and achieved most of the gold badges.
I want Team bimbo to give some attention to long term players but in the same time these following changes also serve new, ambitious players by giving them more challenge.
In the future would like to see new badges to aim for after the gold one, how does Platinum or Diamond badge sound to you?
Oh, and never forget the minigames! We definitely need more! But it seems so hard to get even one! :P

30.09.2020 17:47:46
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28944384
Secville
30.09.2020 17:55:12
Favourite Worst Nightmare

Hii! This is a great idea! Thank you for doing this, Dye :D
I'll post my program here and everyone is invited to ask me questions about it or post suggestions.

Hi!

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I've been a PB for 2 terms, and while I did enjoy it, Team Bimbo staff disappointed me with their inactivity.

There's not much anyone can do as a prime because a Prime Bimbo depends on Team Bimbo (kimsim, Sachem, Mariolka). During my second term, Team Bimbo was barely ever online, they didn't answer my messages and ignored my requests. This might sound pessimistic, but all the things that are being promised to you are hardly going to happen. Even the change that the owner promised was going to happen, never did. That change is the state perks. When I became PB in February, the state perks were first introduced. Prime Bimbo's state was named "The state in charge" and its citizens got B$, diamonds, a chest and bonus vanity, fitness and superficiality for doing certain activities.
I talked to Chris (the owner) for weeks about it and he said he would remove the perks. Then came the election and it turned out that we got the perks again. So all my work and campaigning was for nothing.
Prime Bimbo really has no power other than choosing the PBFC theme.

Team Bimbo promised us a new feature in August and we still didn't get it nor do we know what it is. The only change we got during my second term is my ability to see who voted in forum polls. This way I can prevent cheating.

Still, I will keep trying to push Team Bimbo to make changes if I become PB once again. Things I want to fight for are:

1. Giving the secretary her title and tools!
✰ During this term, with the help from some players, I chose a person who would help our moderators with LGBT issues and moderate discrimination based on gender, sexuality, race... This person is Origin. Unfortunately, Team Bimbo STILL hasn't given her the title - Secretary. We need to see this title added to the pink house, so that we can then have even more people helping the players.
✰ Shop workers are still waiting for their titles to be displayed as well...

2. Removal of bots!
✰ Team bimbo is well aware of the bot problem. They said they would remove them months ago. This didn't happen and the problem is only getting worse. Bots are voting in elections, in contests... The site is full of them.
The only way they have been dealt with so far is with me, jailing them one by one, before important events.

3. Changing the label "Commit bimbo suicide"
✰ This is an option for deactivating accounts. It should just be changed to - "Deactivate account".

4. Better communication with Team Bimbo
✰ Either Team Bimbo needs to do better or we need a new Team Bimbo! Chris told me he spoke to them about being offline all the time and nothing changed after that...

5. Fixing the boob job
✰ After paying 500 diamonds and getting the boob job, some of your clothes will disappear. Also, all new tops, coats, dresses and lingerie, that our designers make, cannot be added for the players who have got boob jobs.
✰ After months of talking with Chris and Team Bimbo we finally got the warning! We got the message that warns people of this issue before they pay for the boob job. The warning will stay until the feature is fixed.

6. Fixing the site lag
✰ Even after changing the server, the site is still not working properly and we are still not informed beforehand when site maintenance is going to happen.

7. Removal of perks for the state in charge
✰ The change was promised, I want to see this fixed!

8. Changing the PBFC voting system
✰ We need a better voting system, the current one is unfair as you can't see most of the contestants when you vote!

9. You
✰ I will also fight for your ideas and wishes. You can always message me for help, support or to just suggest how to make this place better and safer for everyone.

Something else I already asked for:

✰ To have reactions, mini games and voting all reset at the same time. When voting resets, everything else should too.

Other less important things I want to ask for:

✰ To be able to replace tasks in our daily tasks: isn't it annoying when you get a task to write 5 comments three times in a row? Or anything else that you don't particularly like doing? I think it would be a good idea to be able to replace a task, if you really don't feel like doing it, by paying tokens or diamonds.

✰ To be able to sell artifacts you don't want or need for either diamonds or B$.

✰ To add some old Miss Bimbo features.

This is a very ambitious program, and everything from this list can't happen in just 4 months. But even if we achieve 1 or 2 things, it's a change for the better!

30.09.2020 17:55:12
(✿◡‿◡)
meatbomb
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91897
Atheista
30.09.2020 17:57:11
meatbomb

Hi! My name is baby and I'm running for prime bimbo! I've been playing this game since early 2020, and my intentions as prime bimbo are to mainly unionise the volunteers and the player base to help us get things done better! A lot of past prime bimbos have tried to rely on team bimbo, and while that's fine as that's what your Supposed To Do as team bimbo isn't supposed to be as negligent as they are, I want to try a new fresh approach which doesn't require them nearly as much!

I'd also like to make things more fun for players, including using my announcement powers to announce players fashion contests so they get more attention, and hopefully more crazes!

I would also like to deal with the rampant amount of users who are harmful to vulnerable players, I won't give racism or sexual harassment any second chances, especially considering that the site is now 16+ I wanna work to keep this a fun And safe game! <3 

Thank you to Dye96 for making this thread and ill be happy to answer any questions!
and here are my promises as follows!
★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆
♥ Hello! As Prime Bimbo I promise to work with the state ministers, forum guardians, and the secretary on the following issues! ♥

♥It is well known that Miss Bimbo (the site owner) has neglected the site and failed to support the user base on numerous occasions. I'm going to eat her alive

♥I will include harder punishments towards discrimination, and harassment. Bimboland was recently changed to be 16+, and I have seen vulnerable, young users be targeted and harmed by other players on here in the past, and yet little was done to deal with it. I absolutely refuse to let vulnerable users be put at risk anymore. No other website has this much leniency to blatant discrimination and harassment

♥I will campaign for more outfit categories and slots, as the user base has been requesting since the very start. I'm sure we would all love to see what the user base can make with more creative freedom!

♥I will implement general moderators, including LGBT moderators and moderators who are POC, at this moment the only person who is taken seriously with user reports is the Prime Bimbo. And no player can edit profiles and ban users. My goal is to change that so there is a team you can report harmful comments, profiles, and debate answers to, with the support of existing forum moderators. I will do this regardless if Team Bimbo helps or not

♥I will campaign for weekly mini-crazes, like 2x in fitness with interchanging stat boosts every week.

♥I will implement a system of strikes for volunteer staff and moderators. This is to prevent abuse of power towards the user base and to make the volunteer staff and moderators safer

♥I will make sure the bot problem is dealt with, as some of you know bots have likely started voting in the PBFC as well. To make the PBFC and future elections fair they must be removed completely

♥I will make an anonymous google form for reporting users to staff. I will also have another anonymous form which you can use to report said members of staff, which they won't have any access to. They will also be able to report each other to prevent any harmful behaviour behind the scenes and to keep the volunteers safe as well

♥I will try to have Team Bimbo notify me before the site shuts down for maintenance, so there will be site-wide forum announcements 24 hours before the site shuts down as a much-needed warning to the user base

♥I will campaign for the mini-games to get fixed. With hopes of mini-games to gain fitness and vanity in the future

♥ I will campaign to implement a gifting/trading system, so you can give other users gifts in the form of clothing, and artifacts

♥I will continue to hound team bimbo on changes they Are working on. Like the renaming of the people smuggler job and “commit bimbo suicide” (alongside other problematic text on the site) to be more appropriate. And cuter state colors as Miss Bimbo herself suggested

♥I will make sure that the volunteers and designers for the shops get a reliable stream of in-game money and senatorships

♥I understand that previous Prime Bimbos have had issues due to a lack of co-operation with team bimbo. Luckily, very few of my goals require their full support, and I'm confident that I will be able to make a difference with my own volition

♥If I become Prime Bimbo I promise to be open and available at all times. I love this website and I genuinely would love for it to be a better and safer environment for other players ♥
★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆
 #plsmeat

30.09.2020 17:57:11
Dye96
Level 237
Freethinkerland
30.09.2020 18:49:06
Dye96

Changed the title so people don't think it's about Trump - Biden election lol.

Thank you all! I will post this thread in people's profiles so everyone knows who they're voting :)

30.09.2020 18:49:06
draculaura
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 86845
Atheista
30.09.2020 19:33:31
draculaura

Hi TokiKonoe, could you elaborate on what you mean by "literally everyone having a safe place to voice their opinions?" Will any group be excluded from this? I'm asking because allowing disparaging comments about marginalized groups (trans people, gay people, people of color, disabled people, etc.) is not effective for helping people belonging to the groups hurt by those sentiments safe. 

Specifically, my question is referring to the paradox of tolerance- while it's all well and good to be tolerant, it's important to be intolerant of intolerance, and as a voter, I wanted to ask what your policies for intolerance will be, because not literally every opinion should be tolerated on this site.

30.09.2020 19:33:31

SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
30.09.2020 19:54:34
SpermLover

Good luck to everyone! :)

30.09.2020 19:54:34
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674311
Secville
30.09.2020 20:03:47
Namastis

Meat, I would like to ask about your confidence that your voice will be heard by team Bimbo. We already had some strong personalities as PBs, such as for example Iulja, Sandi who is not afraid to say loud what he thinks, FWN who is really fighting to maintain any kind of communication with TB. All of them agreed, that it is hell to try to talk to someone (not to mention names, we all know whom am I talking about). What makes you think that in your case will be different? What will you do differently?

30.09.2020 20:03:47
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18634614
Freethinkerland
30.09.2020 20:08:46
TokiKonoe

Hi draculaura! What I mean by "having safe environment" in Bimboland means that I will actively keep up the work that has been going on for a while. We got a new secretary whose job is to "monitor Bimboland’s forums for any and all cases of racism, homophobia, transphobia, or other cases of discrimination against marginalized people on Bimboland and work with both the Forum Guardians and the Prime Bimbo". Also our forum guardians (now called bimbo police) are doing good job on forums and take an action when something goes wrong.

Obviously it's not perfectly stated in my prgram when I said "everyone" and I hope people wont intentionally or unintentionally misunderstand it (I might correct it a bit now, thanks for pointing it out) . Obviously racist and any-phobic or discrimination will not be tolerated. But also, if someone says or does something out of their ignorance or not knowing enough and/or unintentionally hurts someone's feelings, they should be confronted and then possibly punished (if the racist/-phobic/discriminating behavior continues). But then on the other hand (continuously) attacking the person in question (who in example said something discriminating out of ignorance) will not be tolerated either. We all make mistakes and we can learn from them, educate ourselves and give others a chance to apologize and correct their mistakes. Of course, if they decide not to learn from their mistakes and not listen what other people tell you, the case is completely different and actions are needed. 
Basically it doesn't differ alot from what we have now, I want to keep up the good work with Fgs and our secretary. 
I hope my answer is good enough for you. :) have a nice week! 

30.09.2020 20:08:46
Dye96
Level 237
Freethinkerland
30.09.2020 20:17:33
Dye96

God I wish I thought of creating this earlier. I had no idea that tomorrow it's 1st of October :'(

30.09.2020 20:17:33

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...