Author
Miss Bimbo
Miss Bimbo
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 33735
bimbo-city
29.12.2023 12:14:31
Miss Bimbo

Thank you for your kind words - I am not used to such positivity directed my way! I am blushing. 

I think its looking like the best option is for me to allow sweetasnuts to run as a candidate in the 1st of Feb elections. I know he's busy preparing right now his manifesto and he will present it to you very soon in a bid to be elected the next Prime Bimbo. I wouldn't normally want or allow someone who works for me in Boob Palace to work as Prime Bimbo as well but I think its good to get our democracy back on track

LillyAnn
wrote:
Miss Bimbo wrote:
Can everyone just move on please - this is all cleared up now and everyone knows where we all stand.
Yes I am playing catch up on some things so I am learning some things as I go along as well. Bare with me.
But please rest assured I will get to the bottom of everything and do my best for Ximboland
I genuinely believe you should indeed be PB every 3rd or 4th term. That way we can learn from the best. Prime Bimbo doesn't exist without Miss Bimbo, I think you should step forward for the next term. That way next PB will have a good example to look upon.

Today you have proved once again how much transparency matters. Thank you for that Miss Bimbo.

I have a question regarding this one (quoted from your first post from today)
2) I am also proposing a new start from Feb 1st.
There is no point in people banging on about things that happened previously because what is done is done. Everyone was doing their best under the rules and the republic of Ximboland of the time. Some people got banned and lots of feelings have been hurt but all we can do is work together to create a better future. So shall we let bygones be bygones?
What is going to happen with HLB?

29.12.2023 12:14:31

Miss Bimbo
Level 35
bimbo-city
29.12.2023 12:22:15
Miss Bimbo

As for HLB - its is with regret that I inform she hasnt replied to my emails inviting her back.
I regret not protecting her earlier but I was in a difficult position of not wanting to interfere with the government of the day but also having a soft spot for a long term loyal Bimbo.
That said I am now sure i made a mistake and it was a mistake not protecting her.
Yes she was wild and yes she was naughty and yes she needed throwing in jail sometimes but did she need to be exiled? Executed?
Absolutely not.
Our democracy failed her and we are weaker for what happened to her.
She was a long term loyal bimbo of maybe 14 years - I first noticed her unique style as long back as 2009 on missBimbo.com So I have known her a long time - she was as loyal a bimbo as you will find whom invested her time and probably a lot of money in Ximboland. 
She was loyal to ximbvoland and I should have protected her and made sure we have a system where loyal ximbos like that can only be executed for the most grievous of crimes - none of which she committed. 

LillyAnn
wrote:
Miss Bimbo wrote:
Can everyone just move on please - this is all cleared up now and everyone knows where we all stand.
Yes I am playing catch up on some things so I am learning some things as I go along as well. Bare with me.
But please rest assured I will get to the bottom of everything and do my best for Ximboland
I genuinely believe you should indeed be PB every 3rd or 4th term. That way we can learn from the best. Prime Bimbo doesn't exist without Miss Bimbo, I think you should step forward for the next term. That way next PB will have a good example to look upon.

Today you have proved once again how much transparency matters. Thank you for that Miss Bimbo.

I have a question regarding this one (quoted from your first post from today)
2) I am also proposing a new start from Feb 1st.
There is no point in people banging on about things that happened previously because what is done is done. Everyone was doing their best under the rules and the republic of Ximboland of the time. Some people got banned and lots of feelings have been hurt but all we can do is work together to create a better future. So shall we let bygones be bygones?
What is going to happen with HLB?

29.12.2023 12:22:15

Miss Bimbo
Level 35
bimbo-city
29.12.2023 12:53:38
Miss Bimbo

No piling on to an unknown, un named Bimbo character here in Bimboland is not violence at all. Nowhere near it. We need to accept that happens if lots of people dont like what you have to say. We must be robust enough to deal with that. This is an adult democracy. 

Doxxing - thats different. We all have a right to privacy and so if someone abuses this with the obvious intent to incite violence or suggest someone should do something untoward or violent then that would be a serious crime. So do NOT do this if you value your Bimbos life. Because doing that will mean no one can protect you and you will be exiled/executed. 
And by doxxing I mean sharing someones physical real life address and personal life details that are personal and private. Names are often out there but thats different from physical addresses and physical whereabouts. Do this at your Bimbos peril

KatieBoutique
wrote:
Is "piling on"..."violence against a Bimbo or Himbo"?
Is doxxing "violence" as well?

Those two things go beyond just "hurty words".  Don't they?

This will be a Hot Topic indeed, during January 2024...
on some new thread...in The Senate Forum...I imagine.

29.12.2023 12:53:38

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829720
Freethinkerland
29.12.2023 14:13:34
LillyAnn

Miss Bimbo wrote:
Thank you for your kind words - I am not used to such positivity directed my way! I am blushing. 

I think its looking like the best option is for me to allow sweetasnuts to run as a candidate in the 1st of Feb elections. I know he's busy preparing right now his manifesto and he will present it to you very soon in a bid to be elected the next Prime Bimbo. I wouldn't normally want or allow someone who works for me in Boob Palace to work as Prime Bimbo as well but I think its good to get our democracy back on track

I am so pleased to hear it! If allowed to run, Sweetasnuts could be the first Prime Himbo in long and colorful BL history. As a loyal and confident himbo he posses great capability to bring back our democracy the track.

As for HLB - its is with regret that I inform she hasnt replied to my emails inviting her back.
I regret not protecting her earlier but I was in a difficult position of not wanting to interfere with the government of the day but also having a soft spot for a long term loyal Bimbo.
That said I am now sure i made a mistake and it was a mistake not protecting her.
Yes she was wild and yes she was naughty and yes she needed throwing in jail sometimes but did she need to be exiled? Executed?
Absolutely not.
Our democracy failed her and we are weaker for what happened to her.
She was a long term loyal bimbo of maybe 14 years - I first noticed her unique style as long back as 2009 on missBimbo.com So I have known her a long time - she was as loyal a bimbo as you will find whom invested her time and probably a lot of money in Ximboland.
She was loyal to ximbvoland and I should have protected her and made sure we have a system where loyal ximbos like that can only be executed for the most grievous of crimes - none of which she committed.

14 years?? It's even a bigger shame she was exiled then like that... My sympathies goes to her. I hope she will see and respond to your emails, hopefully she can forgive our democracy and those who wanted her gone because she was 'too much'. With Sweetasnuts in charge, if he gets allowed, she might be willing to give BL another chance and come back. As a real loyal bimbo her heart is as big as much she was naughty and wild.
Real free spirit is hard to tame, it is like a wild horse. Tough and wired yet the most beautiful.

(...)And by doxxing I mean sharing someones physical real life address and personal life details that are personal and private.
Thank you for addressing yet another issue! Privacy is everyone's right, important as much as other basic rights. It should never happen again for our fellow bimbos and himbos to fall that low!

29.12.2023 14:13:34

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5191457
Reasonopia
29.12.2023 16:35:44
bxdcherri

Miss Bimbo wrote:
Doxxing - thats different. We all have a right to privacy and so if someone abuses this with the obvious intent to incite violence or suggest someone should do something untoward or violent then that would be a serious crime. So do NOT do this if you value your Bimbos life. Because doing that will mean no one can protect you and you will be exiled/executed. 
And by doxxing I mean sharing someone’s physical real life address and personal life details that are personal and private. Names are often out there but thats different from physical addresses and physical whereabouts.
Hi Miss B, how should we address people’s photos being used on the site without that persons permission? 

TIA x

29.12.2023 16:35:44

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2553986
Freethinkerland
29.12.2023 16:38:36
KirstyD8

Has any been reported on the site? I have not seen any in reports.

29.12.2023 16:38:36
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5191457
Reasonopia
29.12.2023 16:42:18
bxdcherri

I’d be happy to post screenshots of us in the ph literally discussing it. 

29.12.2023 16:42:18

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2553986
Freethinkerland
29.12.2023 16:44:25
KirstyD8

Still didn't get reported on the this site and didn't get talked about until way after it happened. Can't address something that didn't get reported.

29.12.2023 16:44:25
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168101
Secville
29.12.2023 17:36:10
AuntieLice

bxdcherri wrote:
I’d be happy to post screenshots of us in the ph literally discussing it. 
No need, hun. It's time to move on, we shouldn't be fixating on things so we don't burn ourselves out xx

29.12.2023 17:36:10
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18868
Atheista
29.12.2023 18:25:20
SweetasNuts

Seems Pretty straight forward to me - ask them to remove it and if they don’t ask the fashion police to remove it . 

bxdcherri
wrote:
Miss Bimbo wrote:
And by doxxing I mean sharing someone’s physical real life address and personal life details that are personal and private. Names are often out there but thats different from physical addresses and physical whereabouts.
Hi Miss B, how should we address people’s photos being used on the site without that persons permission? 

TIA x

29.12.2023 18:25:20

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...