Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Take Two! January Contest Poll: Let’s Celebrate the New Year with a Re-do Contest

Created
Author
Melpomene

Poll: Which historical Antitheocra contest would you like to participate in?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5822048
Antitheocra
05.01.2023 10:17:38
Melpomene

Hello my fellow Antitheocrans!

Year 2023 has begun in Ximboland. To celebrate it properly, I thought our first monthly contest of the year could be in remembrance of years gone by in BL history. Have you ever looked at the numerous past contests from Antitheocra and hoped you too could have participated? Have you wanted a redo a look with new items from the shop? Now is your chance! Take a trip down memory lane with me. Delve into the history of Antitheocran contests. Let’s pick one we would like to do together – again!

Wear Something Orange

On August 12th of 2018 Bebe92583 announced the first Antitheocra-only contest I can find on the forum. The point of the contest was very simple: Wear Something Orange. Contestant had to create an outfit with at least one orange item to embody the spirit of the state. The winners got a banner and bimbobucks for their troubles. Nowadays we would give diamonds instead – but who’s to say we couldn’t give amazing takes on such a simple assignment too?

Homecoming Dance

On September 15th of 2018 Antitheocra organized a contest for the whole of Ximboland: The HomeComing Dance Fashion Contest. “October is upon us. High School is back in session. School Spirit is riding high as sports start back up. That brings the first big high school dance of the season. Homecoming with a twist, since this is all about school spirit”, declared Bebe92583 and ximbos posted their entires, both casual and formal.

Car Crash - Fashion Disaster

On the 15th of December, 2018, Bebe92583 held an Antitheocra-only contest of a different kind. Rather than a beautiful bimbo or a handsome himbo, the objective was to create a fashion disaster a look that truly was a total car crash. Wouldn’t it be fun to create something purposefully ugly for a change? Create your own style disaster. Embrace the malfunctions in your sense of style.

Theme: Travel

On October 30th of 2018, Bebe92583 hosted another contest for the site with quite the self-explanatory theme: Travel Clothes. “The theme is travel, in keeping with the travel most will make for the holiday season worldwide.” Do you travel somewhere during the holidays? Childhood home? The North Pole? Bahamas? I hope wherever you go, you remember to wear something comfortable for the journey.

Winter Romance

Starting off the year in 2019, Bebe92583 and Neriah from Atheista opened a contest for all on the 30th of January. In the contest called Winter Romance for all Bimbos/Himbos ximbos connected romance and wintery clothing. Editing was allowed and encourages, so people were not limited just to the contents of the store. This time, who knows what frozen romantics you'd bring to life.

Spring Break

On March 3rd of 2019, Bebe92583 announced the last contest of her SM run. In the Spring Break Fashion Contest the idea was to lean into the carefree, partying atmosphere of the famous American student holiday. Beach towels, copious amounts of alcohol, and music blasting much too loud are the stereotypes that the entries of the contest seem to most exemplify. Would you like to follow their example?

Burning Man

On 24th of August, 2019, Antitheocra celebrated the Burning Man music festival with the rest of Ximboland with a site-wide contest. “Sandi Lut and [Vita Brevis] cordially invite you to take a road trip with us. The Bimboland Burning Man Fashion Contest begins today!!! So, strap your bicycles to your art cars and follow us. Don’t forget to pack your boots, sunglasses, and plenty of water, because this fashion adventure is taking place in the desert. Bimboland Burning Man is an inclusive, community event and bimbos and himbos from all states are welcome to participate.

What should I wear, you ask? Bimboland Burning Man celebrates artistry and radical self-expression so just about anything goes. Design a costume that is unique and outrageous. Think steam punk, desert burlesque, Mad Max meets My Little Pony, or blow us away with something completely original.”

Royal Makeover

On the 19th of October 2019 Antitheocra hosted an all-states contest by Vita Brevis and Sandi Lut. In the Royal Makeover: The Great Escape Fashion Contest they were looking for “Disney princes and princesses who are dissatisfied with their traditional, royal lives and are eager to remake themselves. Create a prince or princess who is fed up with being prim and proper all the time and is sick and tired of being a cookie-cutter, role model of purity and goodness. These royals want to break out of the story that was written for them and become the authors of their own lives. They are ready to pursue their passions! Think of it as a royal Rumspringa!”

Satan Saves Christmas

On December 15th of 2019 Vita Brevis and Bambi Foxx of Antitheocra hosted yet another contest open to all states. In Satan Saves Xmas Fashion Contest ximbos were addressed thusly:
Season’s greetings ghouls and demons,

Santa is in a major bind this year. Christmas is just a few days away and the elves and reindeer, who are fed up with low wages and substandard working conditions, have gone on strike. There are still toys to be made and presents to be wrapped and delivered. If Santa doesn’t find help fast, Christmas will be canceled, and all the children around the world will be heartbroken.

Satan, recognizing a good PR opportunity, agrees to help his North Pole-pal. The Prince of Darkness unleashes 666 demons to help Saint Nick build toys and deliver all the presents to the children on Christmas.

Before these hellish helpers can save Xmas, they are going to need a major holiday makeover. We don’t want them to frighten the children, after all. Get these demons into the holiday spirit by dressing them in the most festive, Christmas garb you can find.

Happy Hellidays!”

Space Camping

Space was the destination in the Antitheocra-only contest Space Camping - A Fashion Contest for Antitheocrans on the 6th of February of 2020. Vita Brevis was the host, who described the contest like this: “Is it just me or has Earth life been really stressful lately? I think it's time we get away for a while.

Antitheocra deserves a vacation that's truly out of this world and that’s why we are going...

SPACE CAMPING!!!!

Pack a tent, some firewood, and select your campsite on a moon or nearby planet.

Maybe you’ll spot a UFO while taking an exploratory space hike around the celestial terrain.

You can rock a spacesuit or wear traditional camper attire. Aliens are also welcome!”

Monster Summer

Summer 2020 was a Monster Summer! On the 17th of September, Vita Brevis, Sandi Lut, and Community Verified got together to host the contest for all of Bimboland, saying “Calling all monsters and mythical creepy creepers of Bimboland!!!

Antitheocra is hosting a devilish beach party and you’re invited (as long as you’re evil). To celebrate the end of summer we are going to spend the next five days camped out on the beach. We're going to transform the seaside into a hellscape. We want to see zombies in bikinis, surfing werewolves, and mummified mutants partying in the sand. Show us evil minotaurs & drunken demons camping on the beach. Unleash your beastly imagination and show us your best monster beach look.

Only your first submission will be judged. Early or late entries will not be eligible for prizes.

I didn’t include entries from 2022, despite how amazing they all are. It seemed a little too son. So, let’s focus on the really nostalgic ones instead! Besides, there are plenty of choices on the list already. Sorry if I missed any contests from 2018-2021. I did try to include all the ones I could find.

The poll will stay up for a few days. I'll make a round two if necessary.

05.01.2023 10:17:38

Furiously drawing new designs 

Murphy
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 53313
Antitheocra
05.01.2023 22:25:18
Murphy

Omg okay so hear me out. We could totally do the Wear Something Orange contest in August? That would be the 5th year anniversary I think that would be so sweet!! Maybe like 'must include one item from the original winning outfit', idk I'm just suggesting.

05.01.2023 22:25:18
space_pirate666
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 146975
Antitheocra
08.01.2023 21:26:15
space_pirate666

Love the suggestions but I’d suggest for  screenshots to be allowed as I don’t think all of us just want to grind for an outfit that will go to waste once the competition is over

08.01.2023 21:26:15
Vampire Fangs GIF - Vampire Fangs - Discover  Share GIFs
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10799650
Freethinkerland
09.01.2023 06:55:41
Blecky89

But if you win you expect your SM gift you with Diamonds that she has paid for with real money while you don't want to spend even game courrency. 
Competitions are like lottery sometimes you win sometimes you lose. 

09.01.2023 06:55:41

StrangeKindOfWoman
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 648574
Antitheocra
10.01.2023 10:20:07
StrangeKindOfWoman

I really liked the idea for the royal makeover but I couldn't come up with an creative idea then and I'm not sure if I could do it now. But I would love to see others do some great creative outfits :)

10.01.2023 10:20:07
I am always stressed out by not knowing how to act like a normal person
Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28145027
Antitheocra
13.01.2023 11:32:12
Sandi Lut

I couldn't chose between "Wear something orange" and "Burning Man". I voted for Burning Man because it was the 1st contest I co hosted and I had a lot of fun hosting it. Not to mention it had incredibly great outfits by the contestants.

Wear Something Orange was the 1st contest hosted by Antiheocra and the organisor Bebe92583 sadly passed away a few years ago. So it would be a nice gesture to host her contest again.

Nevertheless I voted for Burning Man :)

13.01.2023 11:32:12
Happiness is inside yourself

Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5822048
Antitheocra
16.01.2023 09:01:16
Melpomene

I would love any of them to win! It was truly interesting (if a little exhausting) to delve in to what you all have been up to during these years <3 Especially seeing the evolution in the complexity of entries was really fun. 

Murphy
wrote:
Omg okay so hear me out. We could totally do the Wear Something Orange contest in August? That would be the 5th year anniversary I think that would be so sweet!! Maybe like 'must include one item from the original winning outfit', idk I'm just suggesting.
There might be something to that! I don't know who the SM in August will be, of course, but certainly that is an idea to pitch

Here are the results of this round of voting.

I totally though this was a tie until just a second ago when I made part 2, so I guess we could've just gone with "Wear Something Orange" but whatever. It was very close and the poll is up already so go vote a second time!

16.01.2023 09:01:16

Furiously drawing new designs 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...