Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695488
Freethinkerland
19.11.2015 09:11:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Sex,   The topic of everyday life.
  Everyone is touched by it every day. Here is the place to form your thoughts to share, in your debate profile.
 You can always have the final-say  about sex.
 Learn from the other players, and share your stories.  Questions? comments? 

19.11.2015 09:11:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
19.11.2015 10:18:14
HeavenLeighBimbo

Sex is such a dangerous subject for me.  I suppose I worry about how detailed I can get about a rather perverse life.  Nothing scary, but just unusual.
 While I was making this topic a thought came to me about the time I made a man have an orgasm and nothing was touching his body at all. Only his eyes were teased, and his mind.  I'm not sure if you could consider that a "sex act ".  For me it didn't feel pleasurable, but for him it was.  So in all my life most of my sex life has been foreplay of one form or another.  However, I hate that word foreplay.  It seems to....... tame, and routinely used.

19.11.2015 10:18:14
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 769
Agnostica
19.11.2015 19:52:13
Floydthatcrazylass

I suppose a sexual act could be considered anything that would purposely give you or another sexual pleasure. Although you can engage in sex and not enjoy it, I know this all too well. It all depends on what you like. For some feet send them over the edge, personal that would really make me cringe and have my legs crossing so tight I might have to have them physical cut open again. Preferably I like to be in control of things but I have found in the past that men I have been with are a bit put off by my desire to take charge in the bedroom. My husband is fine with my need to do stuff my way but other women he has been with had described him as being intouch with his feminine side in bed. I often wonder if taking the lead during sex has made my ex partners feel imasculated. also I have always found it a bit upsetting that a gentle and thoughtful male lover is considered feminine by some. I don't consider a forceful partner in bed a manly one. Shouldn't that be considered a bit dangerous, to be pushed and bullied into doing something, or not to have your needs considered. I know I like to have my cake and eat it but I could never be so inconsiderate in that area, when I have been told to stop I do. No hesitation.

19.11.2015 19:52:13
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
luxokay
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 536
Reasonopia
21.11.2015 17:53:36
luxokay

My partner and I are equals in the bedroom. We both like to be more dominant or more submissive at different times, so we take turns, but the most important thing is that we have a sort of unspoken agreement that sex acts aren't for the O, but more a proclamation of love. I think that if you don't feel safe and comfortable with your partner, you really should reevaluate what you want out of your sex/love life. That being said, you do you and don't regret it. If you want to have one-offs with sexy strangers, and you're doing it for your own pleasure and recreation, absolutely go for it! Just remember to take care of yourself, don't go off with someone who may hurt you just because you're on a reckless tangent, and try and find out if your partners have any sort of STIs. You body is the only one you'll ever have, so celebrate it in whatever way you want, but cherish and protect it at the same time.

21.11.2015 17:53:36
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5584
Atheista
27.11.2015 19:51:39
BambiDoll

So I have a sex/love related story about something that's been bothering me loads and affecting my health and happiness lately...

As you probably know, I've been totally AWOL (from this site). Things have been going pretty great with me though, trying to focus on myself. I finally have a really lovely part time job, so I'm earning a bit of money right now to keep myself going. I've also had an internship and a couple of interviews for actual full time jobs in the career I really want - Feeling pretty unstoppable at the minute!

Something I thought was a positive change in my life was letting go of an emotionally overwhelming relationship in my life (with someone I still do love very deeply) whilst I recovered from my depression/anxiety. During this time, I saw no harm in dating just for fun. I actually met someone I thought was really amazing and absolutely perfect. We just clicked and had the most fun dates together. It felt like a positive thing in my life...

...until I had sex with him. It was a big thing for me to be sleeping with someone new so soon after we'd just met. He and I really fancied each other so much and it just felt like the totally right decision to make. But then during, it didn't feel so good to me. Like, his penis was unexpectedly huge. So uncomfortable the whole time, not exactly the lovely exciting experience I was hoping for. I thought I was going to vomit at one point during. I also thought about how it just wasn't the same as my lovely boy from before: This guy was really rough and kind of absolute filth with the way he spoke and treated me. I think it doesn't really make me feel good to do that with someone for the first time, when we're not in a relationship. With my ex, he and I would do certain things in the bedroom which I guess you could consider a bit rough and naughty... but when you know, at the end of the day, that you have a loving, trusting relationship with that person, and those kinds of attitudes are restricted to the bedroom, it doesn't fuck with your head so much.

Never felt so cheap as did when dating this new guy who treated me like an absolute princess, then an absolute slut during AND then after the sex. He told me he was seeing friends that weekend after and sent a text to say he'll be quiet all weekend, because he doesn't like to text in front of his mates... but he was actually seeing his long distance girlfriend and had sex with her three days after me. I didn't know this until a couple of weeks back, when he also told me that I was just "some girl" he didn't care about and only went on a few dates to sleep with me. I'm not heartbroken, but my ego feels seriously crushed by all of this.

A week ago he messaged me to say he's got chlamydia and that it's definitely my fault, because there's no way his girlfriend who he loves very much (and probably doesn't treat like some sort of whore) could have slept with someone else, or do no wrong ever... He accused me of being 'dirty' and destroying his relationship, since he'll never get to be on good terms with her again, since I'm apparently the reason she now has an easily curable STI.

I went to the clinic today for a full test, and to talk about what's happened. I don't know if I actually have it or not until up to 2 weeks from now, but the doctor gave me the treatment to take for it anyway: It's just four pills and I swallowed them all one-by-one like an absolute champion. Oh, and I've also blocked that guy out of my life completely. It's definitely going to be hard for me to trust men from now on.

27.11.2015 19:51:39
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Agnostica
27.11.2015 21:38:02
Floydthatcrazylass

Yikes Bambi sounds like you got tangled up with a grade A dickhead! I feel for you I truly do. I'm no master of relationships, in fact I'm a bit of a maverick when it comes to the whole casual dating and sex side of things, but what I can tell you, and what I think would apply to everyone, is to always expect the unexpected when it comes to romps in the bedroom (or anywhere else for that matter). From the few sex partners I've had, I've had experiences I would rate as low as 1 and as high as 10 and all the numbers in-between. I've dated some total wankers in the past (they occur in both genders believe me) that have only wanted sex from me or not at all cared about how I feel when having sex with them. Thankfully those days are over with. Yet I always tried to be open minded when it came to intercourse, even from my first time, I never went in thinking it was going to be the most wonderful experience of my life bar none. I knew it would hurt, I knew it would be embarrassing to an extent and I knew it wasn't going to be a thoroughly magical moment that I would cherish forever. Anyone who has had that during a first sexual experience with someone is bloody lucky or must know exactly what they are doing in all areas in order to make it that freaking awesome. I know that when you are very attracted to a person it can be difficult not to see sex as the most desirable and breathtaking thing, but just try and keep yourself grounded for the most part. For one lower your expectations so if it does turn out to be naff then you don't have as far to fall when it comes to disappointment. As nice as someone may be and as much as you might like them it doesn't mean you both will connect as well as physical lovers. Sometimes it takes practice other times you just need to face the fact that it's not going to work. You seem to have had the absolute shit luck of finding someone who is never going to be any good. It made me laugh when you said he told you he loved his girlfriend so much. Yeah sure buddy, that's why you need to find other girls to stick it to. I really hate it when people in long distance relationships use it as an excuse to sleep around. I was in a long distance relationship with my husband for two years before we lived together finally, neither of us felt the need to jump anyone else’s bones. We just had tons of sex when we were together; it worked for us! Sounds to me like your ex-man is thinking with the wrong head. I can't abide cheaters who attempt to justify their behaviour in any way other than it being wrong. Well sounds like you are most definitely better off without him. Eradicate that pig from you conscious memory as easily as you eradicated that silly STD (he most likely gave you by the sounds of it, uck. Also condoms! they prevent this junk from happening!!!!). Don't be deterred from relationships by some jack-ass and know that you are not alone in this kind of thing. Chalk it up as a lesson well learnt. I'm sure you know this already but just reminding you chick. Be strong because you are! (◡‿◡✿)

27.11.2015 21:38:02
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
Zalter
Level 4
Sex Appeal: 80
Reasonopia
04.12.2015 10:30:46
Zalter

I'm not sure but I think I might be one of the younger users here. It's kind of embarassing to talk about sex with older people, hehe...
Anyway, short story time!!1

Recently, I've gone into a friends with benefits-kind of relationship. With emphasis on friends because we really do have the best of times together. And we also have sex. I've confessed to a lot of kinks and he is just happy to make my ~dreams come true~. It's great and he's great and I enjoy it all. 

Presenting problem: He is waaay more experienced in sex than me, and that somehow makes me feel inferior. Kind of like... I can't give him the pleasure he gives me? 
I suppose it's sexual confidence I'm lacking. But how do I get that? I feel like it solely depends on other peoples approval of me.

04.12.2015 10:30:46
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
04.12.2015 13:17:22
Ceres

Sex is hmmm a topic that i cant really relate with.
It's like i'm always around people who can easily talk about it but i'm most likely the one who says nothing on the matter.
I'm celibate for months now. I have had sex but it wasn't full penetration so I don't even know how to call or phrase it.

04.12.2015 13:17:22
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Agnostica
04.12.2015 22:43:47
Floydthatcrazylass

Zalter wrote:
I'm not sure but I think I might be one of the younger users here. It's kind of embarassing to talk about sex with older people, hehe...
Anyway, short story time!!1

Recently, I've gone into a friends with benefits-kind of relationship. With emphasis on friends because we really do have the best of times together. And we also have sex. I've confessed to a lot of kinks and he is just happy to make my ~dreams come true~. It's great and he's great and I enjoy it all. 

Presenting problem: He is waaay more experienced in sex than me, and that somehow makes me feel inferior. Kind of like... I can't give him the pleasure he gives me? 
I suppose it's sexual confidence I'm lacking. But how do I get that? I feel like it solely depends on other peoples approval of me.
Sex isn't a points system. If you both enjoy it then that is the main thing and it should be enough reason to feel confident. Your friend with benefits (or fuck buddy to be blunt) is cumming every time, I don't see how he can not be enjoying it. If you really don't believe you are fulfilling his 'desires' then ask him what he would like to do. It's a two way thing, it isn't just about either one of you. Obviously you aren't too shy to try new stuff as you said you have confessed your 'kinks' to him so... visa versa? Also sexual experience in the sense of knowing how to 'please' one person simply comes with having sex with them more. Everyone is different in what they like so sex with another person isn't going to show you how to pleasure the person you are with. Ok people who have had multiple partners are usually more confident, but it doesn't mean they are better in bed. The only way to gain confidence with sex, even if it's casual, it to do it in a safe and comfortable environment, with a person you trust. The more sexual experiences you have with that person will build your confidence when having sex with them.

04.12.2015 22:43:47
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
07.12.2015 17:46:26
HeavenLeighBimbo

I just got a call from a sexual partner.  She is my stalker.
  I told the story about her, about a 8 months ago, but that is a long story to rewrite for the  new readers.

When she actually calls first it means something is up with her.

Our friendship is purely sexual, and I can't figure out why she plays this game with me.  I play it with her too, just for the sheer strangeness of having a real honest to god stalker, who is not dangerous, just...... sexual.  I got excited the second I heard her voice.  That nervousness, stage fright sort of being watched, like she was hiding in my house sort of scared.  It actually took some time to convince she was still several hundred miles away.
I must admit, during a lifetime of very good sex life, she is my most exciting one ever for some very good reasons.  Sex with her is always so spontaneous, and different.  Like we had always been having it, or she is reading my mind and body.  Is a sexual soul-mate possible?

She is not someone I could ever think of actually introducing her to any of my friends or children.
  My secret lover, who uses and perfectly pleasures my body, on her terms only.

She's got me on the edge.

07.12.2015 17:46:26

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...