Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29498
Reasonopia
25.01.2021 03:35:29
Dean Winchester

Organ Eater wrote:
LillyAnn wrote:
Am I wrong or someone got offended?

People didn't like YOUR outfit simply because it wasn't yours. People liked THAT outfit from another player that you stole. Not YOUR outfit.

You didn't take an inspiration, stop with that nonsense. You just copy-pasted EACH and EVERY detail from original outfit maker.

What else is not clear to you?
Not offended, but also didnt break the rules, unlike poster above me who shouted obscenities at me. I wanted to post this in the old post but I dont know how to quote two posts in the same message sorry.
Please you stole an outfit and took bronze and obviously people are gonna be mad. You didn’t change anything about the outfit that’s not inspiration at all. I’m literally wearing a BIG BOY JENKINS inspired outfit and i didn’t copy their outfit lmfao. You literally got an award for copying someone’s outfit when someone else who is actually creative could’ve gotten that place. You don’t deserve what you got for lying. 

25.01.2021 03:35:29

#deanwinchesterforpb #ximbotarianparty
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1937323
Reasonopia
25.01.2021 03:36:15
PlushKlavier

Organ Eater wrote:
Unecessary... Im not being a troll, Im dressing up like I do IRL. I like to follow trends. Dont say you didnt ever saw a outfit IRL and thought nice I want to copy and wear this. Why not here? 
You carbon copied an entire outfit from a player, the PB no less, not an outfit from someone irl, stop being shallow and create your own outfits instead of carbon copying other users and trying to justify it

25.01.2021 03:36:15

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829700
Freethinkerland
25.01.2021 03:57:43
LillyAnn

You want a honest opinion? You maybe didn't break any official rule but simply what you did wasn't cool. It would be even better if you actually broke some rule, you would get warning, if it repeats you would get 1 day forum ban or 1 day jail and yet in a few days everyone would forget about it, even you. But this issue everyone still remembers of and it won't be such easily forgotten. You actually remind us of it and just confirm you're being a copycat over and over again with stealing yet another outfit from A to Z, with bragging about how you won and bragging how it's not against the rules.
Even worse, everything you've done seems like being on purpose. You obviously knew the rules very well since you found a way how to piss everyone without breaking any official rule and playing clueless. But it doesn't make you any less guilty nor better.

Why it wasn't stated in the rules in the first place maybe you are wondering? Well maybe because no one else had done it before, no one thought and predicted it may happen in the game where personal styles are appreciated. But now since it actually happened, it's going to be stated as a rule.  

25.01.2021 03:57:43

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Dean Winchester
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29498
Reasonopia
25.01.2021 04:14:49
Dean Winchester

I mean seriously it’s common sense to not copy people’s looks ok. You look stupid copying someone’s look and you look arrogant bragging about it. Overall, you’re being smug about getting away with basically cheating and ripping off other people by stealing your ill won spot. You don’t deserve your prize and I hope it’s taken from your account. If it was up to me you wouldn’t be allowed to enter PB contests for the next year as punishment but it’s not. 

25.01.2021 04:14:49

#deanwinchesterforpb #ximbotarianparty
traggot
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 339942
Atheista
25.01.2021 10:48:19
traggot

Organ Eater wrote:
Dont say you didnt ever saw a outfit IRL and thought nice I want to copy and wear this. Why not here? 
copying the outfit itself isnt the problem. if all you had done was copy the outfit, nobody would be having this conversation. you know fully well that the issue is not just that you copied the outfit, but that you benefited from copying it. it would still be shitty enough if youd benefited from it by using it in fights, but its made worse by the fact you entered it into the pbfc and weaponized the anonymity of the pbfc in order to trick people into voting it under the assumption you were the user you copied it from. while technically you broke no rules doing this, thats literally only because people thought it wouldnt need to be against the rules and assumed that users wouldnt try something so shitty.

25.01.2021 10:48:19
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11321090
Freethinkerland
25.01.2021 10:49:02
Dye96

Excuse me, people liked YOUR outfit? Yours? People thought they voted for Toki, not for some copycat.

25.01.2021 10:49:02
Organ Eater
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 9255
Atheista
25.01.2021 12:45:34
Organ Eater

I am not bragging about winning. I dont care about winning or the contest award. I just care about being able to play the game without punished for doing no crime. Calling it my outfit isnt bragging, it is my outfit. Its not original but its still on my profile and so mine. No such thing as original anyway. That is all I am saying about this. :)

25.01.2021 12:45:34
traggot
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 339942
Atheista
25.01.2021 13:21:50
traggot

saying you dont care about winning doesnt change the fact that choosing to enter your exact copy, no inspiration, just a literal clone of someone elses outfit into the pbfc means you stole a position, badge and reward from users who entered actually original looks they worked on and didnt just mimic from other users.

25.01.2021 13:21:50
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Amanda-losia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270939
Agnostica
25.01.2021 14:35:22
Amanda-losia

Hey Organ, I'm pretty sure that by now, you are sick and tired of people going on and on about how you copied Toki's look but the truth is, you did. To be honest what is done is done and no one can go back and reverse all the votes you received for a copied look. 
What you don't seem to understand is that copying her look from head to toe to enter a PBFC was quite frankly appalling conduct on your part. Fair and fine you didn't break any rule on the site and therefore cannot be punished for copying Toki's look but the level of arrogance you have to say the look was yours because you bought the clothes and wore them is actually horrifying.
I mean, come on now! All of this could have been over if you simply apologised because I'm sure that even you know that what you did to win the PBFC was sneaky. I don't want to come of as rude but you thanking people for congratulating you on a look you didn't even create does not reflect well on your character. 
I think you need to do some serious self reflection and really think, do you want to be known on bimboland for being a copy cat or do you want to be your own person and rock your own styles. The choice is yours. 

25.01.2021 14:35:22
A-L 
Alexxxi
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 9977842
Freethinkerland
27.01.2021 14:26:27
Alexxxi

Organ Eater wrote:
I am not bragging about winning. I dont care about winning or the contest award. I just care about being able to play the game without punished for doing no crime. Calling it my outfit isnt bragging, it is my outfit. Its not original but its still on my profile and so mine. No such thing as original anyway. That is all I am saying about this. :)
Not suggesting you should quit, but, the best thing you could do is delete iulja‘s outfit. You know which one, and stop playing dumb.

27.01.2021 14:26:27

Closet SQ

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...