Dye96
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11320945
Freethinkerland
16.05.2022 09:44:24
Dye96

Hello, everyone!

As you may know, the 1st of June means that we have a new Prime Bimbo election!

Who is eligible to run?
All 6 State Ministers and current Prime Bimbo. Running isn't mandatory, and if you want to run, you need to upload a program in your profile.

Who can vote?
Any citizen who is at least level 21, including the candidates.

What happens?
All eligible players will get a pop-up on June 1st and the election will last 24 hours. The pop-up includes the candidates, their programs and the vote button. You can only vote for one candidate, so read carefully, because the winner will be Prime Bimbo for the next 4 months! On June 2nd we will get the results. 

Now let's hear from the candidates! Everyone who wants to run for Prime Bimbo is welcome to post their program here and players are encouraged to ask the candidates any question they have! Let's keep this civilized and not attack anyone, whether we like the person/program or not :)

16.05.2022 09:44:24
XxAshxx
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4176
Atheista
16.05.2022 18:45:40
XxAshxx

Slayyyyy goodluck to all participants!! <33

16.05.2022 18:45:40
Tameasp
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13568
Freethinkerland
17.05.2022 05:57:02
Tameasp

Can't wait!

17.05.2022 05:57:02
Mucho, mucho amor ;p upvote comments to help with reputation!
Kai1
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10304
Atheista
17.05.2022 13:13:33
Kai1

I'm not high enough level to vote yet but best of luck to those running :D

17.05.2022 13:13:33

Lira
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4180
Atheista
17.05.2022 19:23:35
Lira

What exactly are the duties of a Prime Bimbo? What does prime bimbo do?

17.05.2022 19:23:35

Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11320945
Freethinkerland
18.05.2022 12:10:27
Dye96

We don't have a clear list of duties, but I'll list what I did in the 2 terms I had :)

1. Communicate constantly with Team Bimbo
2. Announce updates/improvements
3. Host the PXFC themes suggestions and poll; update the winning theme
4. Host crazes
5. Check alt accounts
6. Check the forum constantly (PB will be Fashion Police by default)
7. Communicate with the Pink House and host activities together
8. Check reports and resolve
9. Update the contests calendar
10. Propose improvements to Team Bimbo
11. Solve any issue that is in PB's power

And the list can easily go on

18.05.2022 12:10:27
Lira
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4180
Atheista
18.05.2022 13:25:20
Lira

Thanks for the answer! Now its will be easier to choose my candidate
Good luck in this election!

18.05.2022 13:25:20

PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1937233
Reasonopia
26.05.2022 16:34:29
PlushKlavier

About time I post my campaign so here it is copy-pasted from the campaign you can see on my profile

Hello dear citizens of Ximboland! I hope you're all having a wonderful and blessed day! As future Prime Ximbo of Ximboland I aim to work together with all the people in our beautiful republic and strive for improvement to make everyone's experiences as pleasant as possible! If there is anyone here who feels troubled, my PMs are always open, I will be a listening ear and help you find a solution to your troubles if desired!

What you can expect from me as PX:
-Contests on the regular
-Be approachable for the people in our republic to report problems and worries to
-Make the republic as welcoming as possible for new citizens
-Be open for suggestions to improve our beautiful republic
-Address censorship and safety in the forums
-Be open for criticism on how I run XL
-Be as transparent as I possibly can

What I want for Ximboland when I become PX:
-Give $25 from my PX earnings to each actively engaging SM to promote more active SMs, this is a personal decision and not an idea for a site feature (unless people want it to be)
-Give active Forum Guardians a monthly reward
-Bigger forum signatures so most images and text don't get cut off
-Improve images around the places you can visit in the city to make the site more lively (for example no more unfinished laboratory when getting a memory implant, and people in the club actually dancing)
-Darker/patterned background for items in the shop and closet to make lighter colored items more visible so people can better see what the item is
-Overview of forum threads you’re subscribed to rather than an overview where threads you haven’t participated in for a while slowly disappear from the page
-Overview to see forum threads that you personally have created
-Ability to ping people in the forums so they don't miss your response
-Separate section for clothes made for the divine/boombo plus size skin (similar to the separate section for clothes that fit the big boobs)
-Add filter to show/hide purchased items in the shops
-Higher rewards for current minigames and a wider variety of minigames to choose from
-Bring back the strike system where small offenses will receive warnings but add up to bigger punishments when they get repeated, and big offenses will face immediate punishments
-Improved tutorial on how to navigate around and play on Ximboland
-Getting the Wiki page up to date
-More diversity in starter skin tones upon account creation
-Wishlist closet to save future outfit plans to (only visible to the player)
-Improvements to inbox and messaging system
-Improved block system

Of course I will also work together with the current SMs, volunteers, and XL staff to talk about any improvements that can be made to the site overall! I have almost 6 years and ongoing experience in being a mod/admin for websites and strive to make my own website with friends as well, I want to use my experience to help Ximboland improve and make it the best place it can be!

26.05.2022 16:34:29

Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10799670
Freethinkerland
27.05.2022 14:32:14
Blecky89

It would be intresting to hear what admins say about both programms. Whats actually could come true from their plans and ideas.

P.S. I say both cos I know LillyAnn also will participate in  elections.

27.05.2022 14:32:14

Z0fibaybee
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 2875
Atheista
27.05.2022 15:27:59
Z0fibaybee

Really happy that PlushKlavier will be expanding skin tone range as I know at least my friends were turned off a site that couldn't accommodate their skin tones
Also, you seemed super prepared with your position so if I could, you'd have my vote!!

27.05.2022 15:27:59
Poetry has no place for a heart that's a whore

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...