30.01.2024 21:16:52
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
31.01.2024 02:49:47
LillyAnn

bxdcherri wrote:
Hi Lilly! Sorry I couldn't quote your post I think the button is bugging?

1) I think 2 months is a very short time and it may prove difficult to get things done. I think opening up the opportunity for people to run more frequently is a cool idea, although in practice I don't think it will work as great. I feel people may get fatigued in running every two months, and the excitement of the elections doesn't hit as hard. It's like, yeah it'd nice if Christmas was everyday, but it wouldn't at the same time, if that makes sense? I don't remember saying 3 months is a good idea, but now that you mention it I think it's a better option that just 2 months. I think we've all just gotta test the waters with this change and see what happens.

2) I wasn't aware of the site having an MoFA role until maybe three months ago, I think. It'd be nice if it was a more publicly visible role on the site. I think it's a good position and someone can have a lot of fun with it, though I also feel it's another voluntary role that doesn't get any official pay, which is sad. If someone is willing to put that time and effort in to do it for free, then by all means that's a great benefit to the site. But, MoFA is essentially the social media manager for XL, I feel that's a position that shouldn't be voluntary, and should be a part of Team Ximbo. Although, with Chris' recent posts, I find this role to be somewhat contradictory? He would prefer the site users to stay on the site and use this site as our social media, but also wants it advertised on other social medias. I really enjoy the thought of attracting new players onto the site, at the end of the day I came here from a famous YouTube video and have loved it ever since. I'd love for that to be the case for other people to. It's important to get the site out there and known, though I feel it's a bit cheeky for it to be a players responsibility to do that. However, I'm not opposed to the idea of having an MoFA at all, just that in an ideal world, that should be someone who is officially hired by the site owner in my opinion. Yes, PB benefits from having more users on the site because of the treasury, but the owner benefits a lot more.
2.1) I did have a candidate in mind for MoFA, yes, though I wasn't going to ask them until after the elections. I'm more focused on finding the right candidates for my Fashion Police right now. (If anyone reading is interested in helping to moderate the site - you can apply here :))
2.2) I'm quite unfamiliar with what is already expected of MoFA to be truthful, it's clear I need to do some research on the matter, so thank you for brining it up. From what I understand, MoFA takes control of the Ximboland Instagram and uses it to try and gain new players on the site. Using this logic, I would've discussed responsibilities and ideas between me and the person I chose, as I wouldn't expect them to be as active as FP or myself. I had someone in mind who I thought would really peak the interest of non-site users and bring them over, without putting too much stress on the position.
2.3) I've kinda answered this in my first two answers lol sorry. I wouldn't say the role is irrelevant, more underdeveloped.

3) I don't see why not! I've had a lot of fun so far. If I don't win, I still get to continue my role as State Minister which I love, so I'll keep truckin' on until the next election haha.

4) My bf is a difficult person lmao. Anyone who has ever met him has always said "I've never met anyone like you before, you nutcase", truth be told. He has his lovers and he has his haters. He can be unpredictable, and that never makes our relationship boring. What I admire about him, is that he doesn't give a flying fuck about what people think of him, which is a stark contrast to myself. He grounds me when I worry too much about what people are saying, and I ground him when he worries too little. I love him with all my heart, though I recognize he's not everyone's cup of tea. However, despite him being my bf it does not cloud my judgement. A lot of the times his simple bluntness is interpreted as rude and insulting, though this is not against the rules. Both of us have autism, and struggle with the idea of sugar coating everything you say to appear likeable. I care about this a lot, whereas he doesn't. I want to moderate fairly, I wouldn't try to control how someone else presents themselves on the site and tell them what they can and can't say if there's no rule being broken, so why should I do it to him. Trust me though, I recognize when he's being an outright ass! That is why I've given him two official warning about his behavior since he's joined XL. I hope this helps to demonstrate that I'm unbiased when it comes to moderating. Please believe me when I say, I do not agree with everything he does/says.

5) Yes, I believe it's Sandi Lut and KatieBoutique who you are referring to. I'm excited to see who else might crop up since the new senator changes are now in place.

Thank you for your feedback and questions, I hope the answers are to your liking <3
First, thanks for taking time for an extensive reply :)

1) What I meant was you agreed 3 months was better than 2, nothing else. I agree 2 months could be too short but it is not an exact science. There were updates that happened literally within a few days and there were also times without any update for months. Sometimes it is just a matter of luck and coincidence and shouldn't be discouraging.

2) I wouldn't completely agree that Chris was contradictory...
a) MoFA is the official BL representative
b) Advertising and representing the game to the wider public is different from ex. discussing BL matters at an external forum instead of in-game forum. Hope it makes sense. There are more examples but guess this one covers the basics.
c) MoFA was mostly meant to deal with BL official pages
I agree that marketing and advertising are serious engagements and ideally it would be handled by a professional or someone who already is a content creator and knows at least basics (but probably a lot more) from personal experience.

3) It's good to see such spirit :)

4) I am happy for you and your bf having a nice relationship, complementing each other and just being happy together. That's awesome and all the best to both of you irl, tho I am not sure that's the topic for BL.
A lot of the times his simple bluntness is interpreted as rude and insulting, though this is not against the rules.
Would you say the same for the random player in the forum you don't know that well? Like, they are just being blunt, way too honest without sugar-coating stuff which is not against the rules even they are rude and insulting which is against the rules (depending on the rules ofc). That contradicts itself.
Both of us have autism, and struggle with the idea of sugar coating everything you say to appear likeable.
- Does it mean that having autism is a 'get away' ticket for being rude/insulting/breaking rules/etc.?
- Again, if it was someone else whom you don't know, how would you judge what was said/written to the opponent?
- If it was said to you, would you judge it as simple bluntness or would you find it offensive, provoking, rude, mean, etc.? Would you actually think about whether or not that person might have autism and just write it off as an innocent gaffe?
- Will your rules apply differently to players who claim they have autism than to the rest, even if it's impossible to know for sure who has it and who doesn't? Someone may use it as an excuse, while someone else might just decide to keep it for themself.

PB role is not always all flowers and sunshine. It can be great but it can also get messy and demanding when you least expect it. If by the chance you face a challenge that is overwhelming, or face multiple challenges at the same time that need to be handled and balanced, as a person with autism, what do you think will you manage to handle and deal with it all?

5) Yes, I thought of Sandi Lut and KatieBoutique. Both of them revoked their programs, at least for now. I haven't seen anyone else with the program up, though I am curious if someone more will appear in the poll (either one or both of them or anyone else).

Thanks for your replies and keeping in touch with the players. I hope you don't base your answers to anyone's liking in particular, mine included. The best answers are those that come from the place of personal integrity and personal beliefs. <3

In one of Chris' threads you came out open about being more on the right leaning side in real life but not feeling too comfortable to voice it in BL that is dominantly left leaning. (I paraphrased it to avoid quoting the whole post)
1) Do you still feel that way? I mean the thing about not feeling so comfortable to share your opinions and beliefs.
2) Was it just a story for Chris to make yourself more likeable in his eyes in order to gain his support?  
3) In this very thread there was a little talk about politics (irl, in-game, how these two intertwine or don't, etc.), that could be for sure a long debate with not only one correct answer. Anyway, long story short...
In one thread you mentioned your irl political opinion and what is the dominant political stance of the majority of the player-base which is left leaning. Here you said "(...) I honestly feel real world politics hold little importance over how the site should be run (...)".
While in a certain way I agree with it, it is obvious that rl politics entered BL a while ago, you too commented on it, so at the same time I have to also disagree that rl politics doesn't matter at all because apparently it is here and it matters to many.
- How would you explain this complexity and contradictions?

I hope these questions are just a little thought provoking but nothing too overwhelming and looking forward to seeing your reply once again :)

Best of luck and have a nice day!!

31.01.2024 02:49:47

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 272227
Agnostica
31.01.2024 11:59:18
reivalentine

Red Witch From Rabbit Hole Radio would like to present a song dedicated to Bxdcherri ♥️

reivalentine

Hello, can I speak to...
Oh, never mind
So won't you? Will you be my cherry?
So come on talk to me, talk to me

Will you, will you be mine?
One, two, three, let's go
Down the subway, you looked my way
With your girl gaze, with your girl gaze

That was the day everything changed
Couldn't stay the same
Now it's Tuesday and I'm thinking
'Bout to tuck in, 'bout to tuck in

Telling myself that it's cheating
But it's something else
Even though I'm satisfied
I lead my life within a lie

Holding onto feelings
I'm not used to feeling
'Cause, oh, they make me feel alive
When they tell you that you've got to stay the same

Even though you're not yourself
And you've got somebody else
When they tell you that you've got yourself to blame
Even though it's not your fault

But your heart just wants to know, know
Down the subway, you looked my way
With your girl gaze, with your girl gaze
That was the day everything changed

Now it's something else
Holding onto feelings

I'm not used to feeling
So come on, talk to me, talk to me

I see you watching me, will you be mine baby?
Will I be your cherry?

With one look you take me back to everything I used to be
When everyone was 17 with no ID, no ID
Love no one and love myself

It's not that us is guaranteed
'Cause inside I'm still the same me with no ID, no ID
Won't you be my cherry now?

Holding onto feelings
I'm not used to feeling

Holding onto feelings
I'm not used to feeling

I see you watching me, watching me
Will I be your cherry?
I see you watching me, watching me

Banner made by Dear Heydi  ♥️

31.01.2024 11:59:18
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19264158
Reasonopia
31.01.2024 18:28:36
KatieBoutique

The deadline is now past. The candidate list is set.

Best of luck cherri. You ran a slaygasmic one-of-a-kind campaign.

31.01.2024 18:28:36

Justicee
Level 136
Sex Appeal: 1970359
Reasonopia
01.02.2024 01:32:38
Justicee

I love you cherri

01.02.2024 01:32:38
FIGHT / DEBATE me!  
reivalentine
Level 70
Agnostica
01.02.2024 02:05:01
reivalentine

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie, yeah

Well, swingin' on the front porch, swingin' on the lawn
Swingin' where we want 'cause there ain't nobody home
Swingin' to the left and swingin' to the right
If I think about baseball, I'll swing all night, yeah

Yeah, yeah
Swingin' in the living room, swingin' in the kitchen
Most folks don't 'cause they're too busy bitchin'
Swingin' in there 'cause she wanted me to feed her

So I mixed up the batter and she licked the beater
I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her
She's my cherry pie

Tastes so good, make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah
She's my cherry pie

Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide
Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie, yeah
Swingin' to the drums, swingin' to guitar

Swingin' to the bass in the back of my car
Ain't got money, ain't got no gas
But we'll get where we're goin' if we swing real fast

I scream, you scream, we all scream for her
Don't even try 'cause you can't ignore her
She's my cherry pie

She's my cherry pie

Sweet cherry pie, yeah, pie, yeah
Yeah (swing it!)
All night long

(Swing it!)
Like a trained professional
Swingin the bathroom, swingin' on the floor
Swingin' so hard, we forgot to lock the door

In walks her daddy standin' 6 foot 4
He said, "You ain't gonna swing with my daughter no more"
She's my cherry pie

She's my cherry pie

Sweet cherry pie
Sweet cherry pie, yeah, huh
Swing it! ♥️

01.02.2024 02:05:01
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
SalemSlut
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49462
Antitheocra
01.02.2024 22:14:32
SalemSlut

this is so exciting!!!

01.02.2024 22:14:32
reivalentine
Level 70
Agnostica
02.02.2024 11:48:39
reivalentine

reivalentine

Just want to say a power puff thank you to all !

02.02.2024 11:48:39

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...