Author
audrey_lynn
audrey_lynn
Level 171
Sex Appeal: 3933331
Atheista
14.03.2024 05:47:17
audrey_lynn

Spirit Week is almost here!! It won’t start until March 18, but I’m posting this a bit early so that everyone can have enough time to plan outfits and ask questions as needed <3 So here’s an explanation of the whole concept, which will be followed by all of the themes for each day. Before I start, I highly recommend that you subscribe to this thread!! You can do so by clicking the little bubble next to the title of the thread when looking at all the threads in Atheista’s town hall! With that said, here’s what you need to know about Spirit Week:

INFO
 ✧Much like High Schools in the US around their homecoming, Atheista will be having our very own Spirit Week! Essentially, we will have themed dress up days for a week, leading up to a final day to show off our Atheista state pride!

PARTICIPATION/RULES

 ✧To participate, you will create an outfit based on the theme for each day, and then keep that look as your selected outfit for that whole day so that everyone can see!
 ✧Post your outfit to THIS THREAD on the respective day to receive a participation prize (more details below <3)
 ✧Each day will start at midnight XL time. I’ll be posting in this thread when each day officially starts, so if you’re subscribed you'll be notified whenever someone posts. It’ll also be a great way to see each other’s outfits!
 ✧Screenshots will not count, as having the outfit selected all day is how we will be “dressing up”. Because of this, you may use or modify existing outfits, and any outfits that you create do NOT have to be perfect, they just have to be fun!
 ✧You can post outfits using alt accounts for participation, but only one account will receive prizes. If you post with more than one account please let me know which account you’d like to receive the Diamonds!
 ✧Each outfit MUST comply with forum rules. Essentially, be kind and thoughtful with your posts <3 anything that goes against forum rules will be disqualified

PRIZES
 ✧Only Atheistans are eligible to win prizes, however anyone else is able to participate!
 ✧For each day you participate, you will receive 20 Diamonds
 ✧If you participate every day, you will receive a bonus of 50 Diamonds!
 ✧I’ll be making banners this time around! I know i said i would last time but i totally forgot :’) If you want your outfit/s included in your banner be sure to say so in your entry!

THEMES

✧March 18 - Decades Day: Dress up in a style associated with a specific decade! Be sure to let us know what decade your outfit is from in your post!
✧March 19 - Unpopularity Contest: Create an outfit using ONLY items from the first page of shop section (sort by popularity lowest)
✧March 20 - On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: In honor of Mean Girls, dress up in the pinkest shades you can find!
✧March 21 - Throaty Thursday: Create your best street corner hooker look!
✧March 22 - Fishy Friday: This is your chance to show your atheista spirit!! Whether that means dressing up in our deep blue colors, putting on the official Atheista clothes from the shop, or becoming an actual fish, show us how YOU celebrate our little corner of Ximboland <3

That’s it from me! Again, this won’t start until the 18th so in the meantime if you have any questions feel free to ask here or shoot me a message <3 Thanks for reading and I’m super excited to get started!!

14.03.2024 05:47:17

lovelifegirl
Level 102
Sex Appeal: 840797
Atheista
14.03.2024 07:49:30
lovelifegirl

sounds like so much fun! i just have a question regarding the unpopularity contest; are the items are only for clothing items? so we can use wtv makeup/hair we like and just use the clothing items or is everything used supposed to be from the lowest popularity page? c: 

cant wait! xx

14.03.2024 07:49:30

leilahbh
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4172
Atheista
14.03.2024 12:44:47
leilahbh

So excited ! Already got my Wednesday outfit ;)

14.03.2024 12:44:47

Poly Esther
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2575
Reasonopia
14.03.2024 18:50:53
Poly Esther

Awesome ^^ So excited. Do other states have special events as well?

14.03.2024 18:50:53
"Do you wanna do something fun? Do you wanna go to Taco Bell?"
♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ♡✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚
xCh3rryHol3x
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6522
Atheista
14.03.2024 20:24:19
xCh3rryHol3x

I’m excited to see everyone’s creativity!!

14.03.2024 20:24:19

viscerae
Level 68
Sex Appeal: 249662
Atheista
14.03.2024 21:18:02
viscerae

so excited for this! those themes are so cool ,3 pleasantly surprised to see one of my suggestions win, now i feel like i should've elaborated it better while submitting it. like, maybe instead of lowest popularity items from the shop, maybe lowest popularity stuff from the closet could also work? (and yeah, i feel like makeup and hair could be exempt, as long contest hosts agree and are ok with it too)

14.03.2024 21:18:02
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

Lolita-Lover
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15029
Atheista
14.03.2024 22:25:56
Lolita-Lover

This sounds like so much fun!! Also wondering about the possibility of having lowest popularity items already in our wardrobes, just bc it may difficult cost-wise for some players (I'm one of them lmao). Either way I'll def be participating, and am excited to see everyone's looks!

14.03.2024 22:25:56
audrey_lynn
Level 171
Atheista
15.03.2024 03:22:22
audrey_lynn

omg sorry for the late response y'all!!  I think that since there won't really be any judging, only participation prizes, you can interpret the theme any way you'd like!  This goes for all days :) so for the unpopularity contest, I think it's totally fine if you wanna use what's in your closet, keep your typical hair and makeup, or have every single item from the first page no exceptions!  I'm not gonna be too harsh or strict with the prompts :3

15.03.2024 03:22:22

Rella Rage
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13811
Atheista
15.03.2024 03:33:56
Rella Rage

ahhh this is so exciting!! Can't wait for the Wednesday and Friday!

15.03.2024 03:33:56
And all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet. – Where the Sidewalk Ends
audrey_lynn
Level 171
Atheista
15.03.2024 03:47:01
audrey_lynn

ok small update about the unpopularity theme!  Because the shop workers have been AMAZING and uploading a ton of new clothes, a lot of the "most unpopular" clothes are just the newest items that haven't had time to become popular if that makes sense lol.  So if you wanna use items that are ACTUALLY less popular I'd recommend going a couple pages in :) 

15.03.2024 03:47:01

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...