SweetasNuts
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18829
Atheista
20.03.2024 11:11:27
SweetasNuts

Hello Ximbos

Today I would like to launch a much needed debate on the subject of gender/personal pronouns/sex in the context of Ximbos and Ximboland. 
This is a touchy subject for many Ximbos whom feel passionately about this subject.

Often when we debate in Ximboland we choose to share and defend certain aspects of our lived self ie the human behind the Ximbo for example someone may express that they prefer this or that pronoun but then at the same time they are operating behind a different sex ximbo avatar than their preferred pronoun with names that maybe genderless. This is confusing in an already confusing subject isnt it?  
To me this adds to a confusion around this subject and makes it even harder to discuss here than it would be on another platform right?
Does that mean discussing gender in Ximboland is completely futile? 

Do you think that its right that Ximbos ask to be known by a certain pronouns whilst hiding behind an Ximbo whom may be another sex to their preferred pronoun? 
Do you think Ximboland is a positive or negative place to express these feelings and debates?
Or is it a repressive place where we can not feel comfortable in ourselves?
Lets discuss.................. 

20.03.2024 11:11:27

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

lovelifegirl
Level 91
Sex Appeal: 584479
Atheista
20.03.2024 11:39:07
lovelifegirl

bruh why do you care…? anyone who feels the need to put their pronouns on their profile ( whether it matches their h/bimbo avatar ) will, and everyone who visits said page to leave any comments can see it there… stop clogging up the news area with this ridiculous nonsense and stop wasting time with useless discussions no one asked or cared for. 
you should spend your time updating and fixing this site, even the X still has a curve at the bottom from the B it used to have lmao. and lets not get started on the unfinished drawing in your “university library” in the city. ( do not touch ) 

20.03.2024 11:39:07

KILLERGF
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6851
Atheista
20.03.2024 11:42:14
KILLERGF

its really not that deep. people can go by whatever pronouns they want and it has nothing to do with their gender irl or their avatar's gender

20.03.2024 11:42:14

Justicee
Level 136
Sex Appeal: 1975073
Reasonopia
20.03.2024 12:04:07
Justicee

^^ Y'all are bold af lol 

20.03.2024 12:04:07
FIGHT / DEBATE me!  
KURUU
Level 38
Sex Appeal: 41626
Agnostica
20.03.2024 12:08:59
KURUU

you should spend your time updating and fixing this site
Always having 1 Unique solution (and not multiple correct ones you have to guess between) to the Sodoku would be nice.

20.03.2024 12:08:59
このディオだ! (Kono Dio Da!)
lovelifegirl
Level 91
Sex Appeal: 584479
Atheista
20.03.2024 12:21:11
lovelifegirl

Justicee wrote:
^^ Y'all are bold af lol 
he visited me, im shook LOL - nah its bc we’ve been asking for fixes and updates for ages and theres really nothing to update at all. i get it takes time, but he could incorporate his roleplay and news of the site in it? i just think that how he’s so dismissive to players suggestions and very little answers ( without his roleplay and taking us seriously ) causes frustration. the uni lab has been like that since bimboland launched, and the shop, which keeps the site alive, is done by volunteers. 
if he wanted, i’d gladly assist in helping update ( art wise ) around, as i’m sure other artists would too. i hope he understands and that its not a personal attack on him, and i probs did come off harsh lmaoo, but i do enjoy this site - however i wish some things were handled differently ~

20.03.2024 12:21:11

The Smiling Grinner
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 8734
Atheista
20.03.2024 12:52:09
The Smiling Grinner

Why does this need to be a discussion? Is it really hurting anyone...? Anyone can use whatever pronouns they want, a Ximbo is just an avatar to dress up and doesn't necessarily correlate to anything about the person behind it. And even if it did... it's not your business what pronouns someone uses. It's really not confusing at all.

20.03.2024 12:52:09
ₛₘᵢₗₑ ₐₙd Gᵣᵢₙ... :-D
Daphnee_Mino
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 17585
Agnostica
20.03.2024 13:00:42
Daphnee_Mino

while i can understand the confusion, i dont think we have the right to make ximbos disclose their irl sex/gender/pronouns since this is a game, i personally dont have a problem with using any pronouns for anyone here.  this is a playful space where some create cute avatars, some invested in the community, and some can create a persona, alternate reality, either for their kinks or personal pleasure, fun and leasure. if someone is annoyed by the fact that people use different sex/pronouns here, they should be silent on this issue or consider that this place might not be for you. since this is a lgbtq+ friendly space. at the end of the day, we do not know what anyone is going through irl.
i hope i did not alienate anyone here. this is simply an opinion i have. love all xxx

20.03.2024 13:00:42

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168031
Secville
20.03.2024 14:22:17
AuntieLice

You are right Mr Nuts, the trans agenda has been ruling Bimbolands for too long. The only way to fight it is to ignore their "preferred" pronouns. It's something that must be done in order to protect bimbos from this tyranny.

20.03.2024 14:22:17
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
halobear8
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 272517
Freethinkerland
20.03.2024 14:27:29
halobear8

I speak as one of the few that are not "hiding behind" our avatars and as one of the few creators interested in creating content about Ximboland, as well as a State Minister:
I am not a nameless sexless genderless pronounless avatar. I'm a person with a real name, real pronouns, real gender(queer) + (I like to keep this area a bit of a mystery,) real sex. 
You were aware that I stream Ximboland and make YouTube videos about Ximboland and I'm one of very few that's actually promoting your website + you go around + do this? This is blatant disrespect to not only me but every other content creator here who showcase Ximboland in their content, as well as disrespect towards the government. This government was ☆democratically elected☆. What this means is the people voted for who they wanted based on policy, reputation, intentions, + respect... + the person that won the most votes is now in power. See how it works? Or, at least, would work without your unnecessary interventions all the time that just serve to throw a wrench into our current government as well as the very ☆democracy☆ that we have come to have. 
The government, including me, would like this to remain an LGBTQ+ friendly space. I don't know why you like to spend your time trivializing something as basic as people having pronouns. 
I also don't know if this is just roleplay or if you genuinely want to have a conversation about gender relating to Ximboland. This is because you fail to use our roleplay-centric areas for roleplay and instead like to use our very purposeful Court and Xemocracy Arena inappropriately. Most of what you've done since coming back revolves around immaturity (not learning how to take an L, misusing areas of the forum), annoying (allowing spam to happen in our forums and on users' profiles), + disrespectful (misusing areas of the forum, starting bullshit about bimbo rights or whatever).   

20.03.2024 14:27:29

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...