Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

What do you want to make of Bimboland's?

Created
Cadet
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1641
Antitheocra
06.09.2016 06:10:15
Cadet

I just found my way here a month or two ago. I used to play Bimbo years ago and I rather enjoyed it. I liked trying to create new outfits and the fashion duels. .when we received the ability to create houses and backgrounds, I thought was very cool. It added more individuality to the game. There was always something to do. It seems to me we had to have had a better system of earning money, because I was able to afford several outfits. These days, I pop in, make sure my Bimbo is doing something to better her career and move on. One day... One day I'll be able to earn enough money to do something with. 
In the meantime, this game has a lot of potential. I remember when it was fun. There are new elements added for further depth. Why stop there? Why not add some of the old aspects of Bimbo? It seems to me they had enough of the old coding and files to transfer the clothing over here, couldn't they implement a bit more of it and give us something to do while this game builds? 

06.09.2016 06:10:15
BrunetteBimbo
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9868
Freethinkerland
07.09.2016 15:05:36
BrunetteBimbo

Cachemir wrote:
Games are an important part of social interaction here. We beging playing, and we go on sendind messages and knowing other citizens
Of course!! We reveal lot of private information in the games section. I never have ever... There we tell a lot of our past.
in every thread I think (ok, spelling P I L L O W not)

07.09.2016 15:05:36
Keep your enemies close....
Cachemir
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4162
Atheista
12.09.2016 15:12:54
Cachemir

I only wish that everybody resoect each other!! Stop stupid wars, please!!!
I am thinking of leaving bimbolands

12.09.2016 15:12:54
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
13.09.2016 22:59:51
kathiegym

Cachemir wrote:
I only wish that everybody resoect each other!! Stop stupid wars, please!!!
I am thinking of leaving bimbolands
Cachemir, dont leave bimbolands only because of 4 idiots who have tooooo much free time. I can quarantee, there arent more than 4. The rest are innocent players who want to enjoy themselves and participating in an online community.
I feel tired many times too, even there is a thread enterily dedicated to critize me, and? Do i care? Does anybody care?
only trolls. Keep here and be happy!

13.09.2016 22:59:51
LOVE YOURSELF
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
14.09.2016 04:03:30
Cum_Dumpster

So a question from the curious but not curious enough to read 50 pages of threads. Can someone summarize whats going on as far as trolls? And this Kathie thread too, what's up with that? Isn't it really old, so why are people still commenting on it?

14.09.2016 04:03:30
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
14.09.2016 04:32:11
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   wouldn't it make more sense to comment in that thread, if it concerns you?
   I have yet to understand how your post makes any sense in, 'what you want to make of Bimboland's.'

You just used a classic trolling method to invalidate Kathiegym's opinion.
     I am a native English speaker, and You will play by the rule's of English if you wish to play 'Dirty-style'.  

So what you were really saying is Kathie should be ignored as a way to make Bimboland's a better place?
   PISS OFF Cum Dump !!!!   She has done nothing to be censored, however  YOU HAVE consistently abused another player, without any cause.   
You are Grossly, OFF TOPIC !!!

You are hear by publicly WARNED.  
  You asked the question, and now you have your reply. 
 Perhaps I'll delete your account tomorrow. ?
 Unless you can redeem yourself with something pleasant and constructive to building the community of Bimboland's.

Currently you are being the perfect example of a troll,  So look into the mirror for your answer you truly want.
See Yourself and ask if you would want, to be her friend. 

Personally I despise backstabbing bitches.....   but that is just me.
   I love friend's. Even those who I don't know very well.

I can read however very perfectly just as you can write very perfectly.

So stop your petty war with another player or guess who will be perma-banned?
       I personally have become disgusted by your behaviour, and this is NOT a good thing.

Right now I'm wearing my 'Mommy hat' with you.....
   You don't want to see what happens, if I throw it at your feet in the dirt...........
       I protect my children, and you will be doomed if you continue to hurt them for no damn good reason.

There will be no further warning's for your multiple account's of hatefulness.

14.09.2016 04:32:11
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
14.09.2016 07:45:55
Cum_Dumpster

Well, that was some sort of reply, I suppose. Anyway, I think you may be a bit confused, and it's my fault for not clarifying and/or giving proper context. My comment was in response to the comment above by Cachemir, talking about wars and respect.
Also, the thread that I was referring to about Kathie wasn't even started by Kathie, so how is me complaining about a thread putting down another player censoring said player(Kathie)??? If anything complaining about that thread would technically be "censoring" the person that made it, a (dead) bimbo. And I'm not trying to censor it, I never asked for it to be removed, I was merely curious what it's purpose was. Looking at the first post in that thread I was wrong about it being overly old, it's apparently from the end of July, so I guess it wouldn't count as dredging up old topics?
So, lets see, now that context has been given, getting back on topic would be discussing what would make this website better. I guess step one would be to ignore the trolls. TBH I think you're acting like more of a troll here, waving your ban hammer around and hollering about a dictatorship. You're basically challenging anyone to dare to put one toe out of line. You're inciting angry people to overstep their boundaries and try to challenge you so that you can immediately ban them, thus keeping the silent audience in line.
If you want to make Bimbolands better I think you should cut the crap and get back to the business at hand. You claim Chris listens to you when you speak. So what exactly are you doing wasting your breath on us? You are the one with the power here(that you often crow about) so USE IT and accomplish what you were elected to do.

14.09.2016 07:45:55
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
14.09.2016 09:27:06
HeavenLeighBimbo

Instead of helping Bimboland's you still seek to destroy it.....  I already know I'm fighting a war single handily.  
   I'm done playing nicely.    
   Welcome to the rule of LAW.

Now you have a reason to HATE to your heart's content.
  Go ahead and push me more.............
   Your picking on the wrong individual NOW.
        Care to publicly be perma-banned ?
          You cannot just walk around throwing shit at other players with out a response.
  Fine,  you got what you deserved.
   I hope one day will be enough for you to calm down.   
   Hatefulness is not a good way to win any friend's.
  Your previous post did nothing but to push me past my limit of tolerance.

If it was a test, you found my LIMIT.   Congratulation's.
 A new player with knowledge from 5 years ago  but you still talk like a long time player.  Yes, you didn't play your cards very well.   

I haven't been angry in YEAR'S.
Liars cause me to go insane.
  WAR?     
  OK   I'm done with people who behave like you.    You have racked up enough complaint's, and you chose to make it a public affair.
    So I will publicly SHAME You.
Of course which personality are you using today?  
  It doesn't matter..........   really.
   Your a bitter person, and not very pleasant as any sort of friend I would seek to have.
    Bimboland's loses nothing when you act like a bitch.
  Indeed we get a single day of peace.  
             Care to try for more day's in jail?
  Oh that's right,  you cant reply, for a day..........
 So make it a GOOD one once you can.

Give me a reason too clean up Bimboland's with more than a feather-duster.
   I will see how I feel about this , in the morning.........    I may have to do something more permanent for this account of your's.
  You like ban-hammer's ehhh.... ?   
  Give me 3 reason's to not ban this account.

If another player does give me a reason to ban you,  they will over-rule your appeal.
   Wouldn't it be fun to make a People's court' case out of your behavior.  
        If it wasn't a violation of the rules,  I would enjoy putting you on public trial in a poll question...

NOBODY likes internet bullies. I feel perfectly justified saying that on the behalf of the entire Bimboland's nation.

You earned my first 'ban hammer' swing in an entire Year.  I hope you are proud of that, because I'm not.   Disappointment is all I feel at this moment.
A carry-over from being a mother to young boy's who needed a 'time-out'.
   I didn't like punishing my own children, but had to, to raise productive adult's.

So this is actually more difficult for me than you really can even comprehend.  Your just a bimbo, in a nation I need help making.
        Demons are not required at this time.  

I have no dog in this fight.   I have plenty of money.  I am a retired mid=aged woman for hell's sake.  Yet youthful narcissist's still feel the need to compete against me and the goal's of Bimboland's. Bitches need to be slapped now and again, I suppose.   The world just doesn't grow up people like they once had too,
       to survive.      
Entitlement programs are the death of HUMANITY. American dictatorship's are carried in purses of single mother's.
        Free money with pure attitudes, and no education how to be productive with FREE MONEY.
  Care to debate it?
.   It shame's me to think I am also an American who had to ban a fellow American for being totally ignorant and hateful. 
  It was the law, and I had to do my duty to Bimboland's.

[ there was other complaints too from other citizens, that caused this very lengthy post. I despise bullies, and that is as simple as I can explain right now.]
  Drama sux's when I must wear 'war paint'.
  just don't do it       . Makeup and my skin just don't get along very well.......  It makes me extremely 'Piss'y and slutty, being beautiful.
  ANGER doesn't suit me at all. People get hurt, if I am not calm, and friend's notice my discomfort.
    That is why I like an internet game of fashion.     Nobody should get hurt, if I am a silly star online.

My education Phuck's me sometime's.  The only Bimbo with a concept of order, it seem's.
 A mathematical dancer's curse?   Men, women and children seem to enjoy my works.
  Yet hater's only mock me in Bimboland's.     Haaaaaa,    Even I found that a funny but very true statement.
  I smile with the expressed hatred of the common people who can never know me.
         Till my face is the first they see in an accident.    
   I have been called an angel more times than you can imagine.
     So I guess being hated in an internet game, just doesn't bother me so much.

"Sticks and stone's," Cum Dump.      [are worthless. you could never throw far enough.]

14.09.2016 09:27:06
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kathiegym
Level 94
Agnostica
18.09.2016 04:13:17
kathiegym

Stop stalking the only person who is working freely for bimbolands, please!!!!!

18.09.2016 04:13:17
LOVE YOURSELF
kathiegym
Level 94
Agnostica
20.09.2016 02:50:24
kathiegym

I wpuld make of bimbolands a sort of support station. You know, you have a great day and tell it here and other bimbos celebrate it with you. Or you had a horrible experiencie and receive advert and support from the others.
it is different that telling to your real friends... Or to your family...
i dont know if I am explaining properly

20.09.2016 02:50:24
LOVE YOURSELF

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...