audrey_lynn
audrey_lynn
Level 172
Sex Appeal: 4001519
Atheista
20.12.2023 04:13:06
audrey_lynn

Week Three

It’s late but it’s here! Welcome to week 3 of weekly updates :) currently we are in the middle of our white elephant game. No worries if you didn’t sign up for it, because the monthly contest just started!! Go check it out :D In the rest of bimboland, the same activities as last week are still happening: Pollyx’s december creativity challenge, Blecky’s untypical advent calendar, and the shop items advent calendar. Each of those activities are super cool and worth a look through!! Now onto this weeks birthdays:

✧Birthdays:
  Abyss on the 20th
  Harpina on the 25th
   Happy Birthday!!
✧Weekly Leaders:
  Sexiest
   Atheista came in 2nd place
  Most reputable
   2nd Teally
   3rd Gemima1984
   4th scacey
   6th alexa pro
   8th Katrynah
   Atheista came in 1st
  Best debaters
   7th Contessa
   9th Luna Rogers
   Atheista came in 3rd
  Best fighters
   3rd scacey
   Atheista came in 1st
  Most Forum Posts:
   Gemima1984, 21 posts
   Alexa pro, 16 posts
   Cybeles, 9 posts
   Lolsie, 9 posts
Congrats everyone! We had 7 atheists show up on the leaderboards this week! Gemima1984 and alexa pro held their spots on our unofficial leaderboard for forum posts, and lolsie has ties with cybeles for 3rd place! Have a good week and happy holidays for anyone celebrating anything around this time <3 see you next week!

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

20.12.2023 04:13:06

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
25.12.2023 19:30:47
audrey_lynn

Week Four

 Week four is here! I hope everyone who celebrates is having a good christmas! And to those who do not celebrate, I hope you’re having an amazing holiday season/december <3 Right now in Atheista, you still have time to enter our monthly contest! The theme is Neon Nights, and we’ve had some amazing entries so far so go check them out! We are also about halfway through our white elephant game! I hope you guys are having fun with that :D In the rest of Ximboland, Pollyx’s December Creativy Challenge is happening so go check it out! Here are the upcoming birthdays, and this week’s leaders!

✧Birthdays:
  roboob on the 26th
  laveender on the 26th
  Buninen on the 28th
  Mealworm on the 29th
  Laika rose on the 29th
  Dart_darling on the 29th
  Bivibes on the 30th
  Gemima1984 on the 31st
  Happy Birthday!!
✧Weekly Leaders:
  Sexiest
   Atheista came in 2nd 
  Most reputable
   3rd scacey
   4th Gemima1984
   5th teally
   9th Katrynah
   10th malegirlboss
   Atheista came in 1st
  Best debaters
   7th gemima1984
   Atheista came in 3rd
  Best fighters
   4th scacey
   6th smokindope
   8th malegirlboss
   9th groco
   Atheista came in 1st
  Congrats everyone! We had 7 atheistans show up on the leaderboards this week! Small confession: I was using a tally counting website to keep track of forum posts, and my computer died cause i wasnt charging it and all the tallies reset so I’m not up to date with the forum post leaderboard :’) Sorry!! Since it’s so close to the month, I’ll just start the count over again when it comes time to reward those who posted the most <3 anyways that’s all from me, see you next week in 2024!

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

25.12.2023 19:30:47

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
03.01.2024 07:05:19
audrey_lynn

Week five

Happy new year everyone!! I hope everyone had a good holiday season and is looking forward to 2024! Right now in Atheista we’re almost at the end (I think!) of our white elephant game! Blecky has recently posted the ‘Happy 2024’ mini event with some super cool items in the shop so go check them out! Here are this week’s birthdays!

✧Birthdays:
  ackity on the 2nd
  Krystul on the 3rd
  Tanya Diamond on the 4th
  Wintermoon on the 4th
  Bloodstoppin on the 5th
  SLudgeQueen on the 5th
  CharityMoth on the 7th
  r0tt1ngcUtiE on the 7th
  twiIight on the 8th
  w1tchyprxncessV2 on the 8th
  Happy birthday everyone!

As for leaderboards, they did not get posted yesterday, I’m assuming because of the new year. Because of that I’m gonna say everyone placed and Atheista was 1st in every category lol. I’ll add leaderboards next week! See you then <3

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

03.01.2024 07:05:19

Baby Fae
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7430
Atheista
04.01.2024 09:12:14
Baby Fae

these updates r so sweet and cute <3

04.01.2024 09:12:14

dumb and tired 24/7 >+<

xxxchickengravy_36gg
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24783
Atheista
05.01.2024 12:31:23
xxxchickengravy_36gg

love the updates! really makes me feel at home in Atheista x

05.01.2024 12:31:23
wombat queen ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
11.01.2024 03:59:44
audrey_lynn

Week six

It’s late but it’s here! It always makes me happy to read that you guys like these, gives me more motivation to complete them haha. Right now in ximboland, our very own princesspixie is hosting the Ximbo Designer Runway fashion contest! There are some amazing looks already, and i invite everyone reading to go check it out! You have until the end of January :) be on the look out for our monthly contest towards the end of the month as well! Here are this week’s birthdays and leaderboards!

✧ Birthdays:
  R4iden on the 10th
  cybeles on the 10th
  veroniquexoxo on the 12th
  popefrancis on the 14th
  Happy birthday everyone!

✧ Leaderboards

  Sexiest
   9th princesspixie
   10 Katrynah
   Atheista came in 2nd overall
  Most reputable
   2nd princesspixie
   3rd Katrynah
   5th scacey
   6th teally
   Atheista came in 1st overall

  Best debaters

   10th vatina

Best fighters
   5th smokindope
   7th moonflower
   8th malegirlboss

  Most Forum posts
   1. princesspixie, 9 posts
   2. norirouge, 6 posts
   3. lolsie 4 posts

Congratulations atheista! We had 8 total atheistans take a spot on the leaderboards! Also, if you are subscribed to the birthday board thread or the monthly recognitions thread, you may have noticed that ive been using the monthly recognitions thread as a place to give out birthday gifts. That’s because the original birthday board thread is no longer one of the 20 most recent threads so i cant use it for gifts anymore. I figured that instead of clogging the threads with more birthday boards, i’ll just use the monthly recognitions thread. That’s it for this week, see you next week!

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

11.01.2024 03:59:44

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
16.01.2024 03:46:01
audrey_lynn

Week Seven

Hey everyone! Some exciting stuff is happening here in ximboland :D in Atheista, we are STILL playing white elephant but we are very close to the end! Thanks for hanging tight while we cycle through everyone’s turns <3 We also just finished the first round of fashion week! Thank you and good luck to those who entered (and no worries to those who didn’t/couldn’t!) Outside of ximboland, prime b/x/himbo candidates are preparing for elections! Currently sweetasnuts and halobear8 have posted their manifestos so go check those out so you have a good idea of who you wanna vote for by the end of the month! Besides elections, princesspixie’s ximbo designer runway contest is open until the end of the month, so go check it out and consider making an outfit or two! Over in the roleplay section of the forum, our own Gemima1984 has been doing some investigating into the murder of Cindy Bimbo! Very fascinating stuff that deserves a read! Now onto birthdays and leaderboards :)

✧ Birthdays:
  EmptySock on the 17th
  lunarfae on the 17th
  Jezus_Argo_ on the 22nd
  Happy birthday everyone!

✧ Leaderboards
 Sexiest
   4th princesspixie
   6th Katrynah
   Atheista came in 3rd overall
  Most reputable
   3rd Katrynah
   4th Gemima1984
   7th scacey

  Best Debaters
   3rd Contessa
   5th lifedesa
   7th ElisaBaby
   9th malegirlboss
  Best fighters
   8th orientina
   9th dominique jones
   10th malegirlboss
  Most Forum posts
   1. princesspixie, 13 posts
   2. norirouge, 6 posts
   3. Lolsie, Heydi, and moonflower, 5 posts

Congratulations atheista! We had 10 atheistans place in the leaderboards! See you all next week :)

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

16.01.2024 03:46:01

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
24.01.2024 07:22:27
audrey_lynn

Week Eight

Hey guys! Welcome to week eight :) Right now in atheista, we are finally done with white elephant! Thanks to all who played <3 The monthly contest is open for less than 24 hours now and will close at midnight on wednesday so go check it out and consider entering before the deadline :D Outside of atheista, princesspixie’s ximbo designer runway fashion contest is still running! For PXFC, blecky is currently taking theme submissions! The deadline to submit one is jan 25, at 23:59 XL time. We also have a new candidate running for PB, BXDCherri! Go check out her manifesto to learn more about our third candidate. And in case you haven’t looked at their manifestos yet, the other two candidates currently running are sweetasnuts, and halobear8. I encourage everyone to familiarize yourself with each candidate in the days leading up to this election! Now here are this week’s birthdays:

✧ Birthdays:
  rainwatr01 on the 24th
  coerthas on the 25th
  ellmcel on the 26th
  ditzybimbo on the 27th
  Lysere on the 28th
  Happy Birthday everyone

✧ Leaderboards
  Sexiest
   3rd Katrynah
   6th princesspixie

  Most reputable
   2nd princesspixie
   5th Katrynah
   7th aphrodyke
   9th scacey

  Best debaters
   3rd malegirlboss
   8th Leannamae
   9th ayya

  Best Fighters
   2nd groco
   3rd Katrynah
   9th MissKaika
   10th rzenskaa

  Most Forum posts:
   princesspixie, 18 posts
   Norirouge, 9 posts
   Lolsie, Heydi, 7 posts

Congratulations atheista! We had 10 atheistans place in the leaderboards, with some people placing in multiple categories! You guys never fail to impress me <3 See you all next week! :)

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

24.01.2024 07:22:27

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
01.02.2024 06:11:19
audrey_lynn

Hello and happy February!! Week nine is here and so are PB elections! We’ll have the results tomorrow and I can’t wait! Right now in ximboland, Pollyx is hosting an all-state art fight! Hope to see you there :) PXFC has also just started and the theme is monsters in love. Here are this week’s birthdays and leaderboards :D

✧ Birthdays:
  Shuno on the 30th
  VitalBubbles on the 30th
  Sashaye on the 1st
  BaddieMaddie on the 2nd
  CokedUpBritney on the 3rd
  Mssi on the 3rd
  Oktubre on the 4th
  DaisyStar on the 5th
  Behappy on teh 5th
  Happy Birthday everyone!
✧ Leaderboards
  Sexiest
   8th luna rogers
   Atheista came in 4th overall
  Most reputable
   3rd scacey
  Best debaters
   3rd malegirlboss
   8th mlilar
   9th ladabunni
Best fighters
   1st moonflower
   7th didienushka
   9th smokindope

Congratulations atheista! We had 8 atheistans place in the leaderboards!! Have a good week everybody

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

01.02.2024 06:11:19

audrey_lynn
Level 172
Atheista
27.02.2024 04:27:18
audrey_lynn

Week Thirteen

 I am back!! I havent been super active in the forums throughout February so I apologize for that! Things got a little crazy for me but all is good :) Right now, Atheista and Secville are holding a joint animal crossing themed contest over on The Runway! Go check it out, Honey Bee and I hope to see you there <3 In other areas of the forum, bxdcherri is holding a poll to determine March’s PXFC theme, so be sure to vote before time is up! Pollyx’s art fight only has until the end of february so if you have any last minute submissions now is the time! Also, there is an active court case going on right now started by SweetasNuts, and aimed at “bad fashion car crash ximbos”. If you are a senator, I highly encourage you to use your voice and speak your mind within the thread. That’s what senators are for, right? <3 With all of that out of the way, here are the birthdays I didn’t announce, as well as this week’s leaderboards!

✧ Birthdays:
  denimfox on the 6th
  splatter on the 11th
  riddlemepiss on the 13th
  Krarr on the 14th
  mandaryna on the 14th
  loonaism on the 14th
  ballsniffer on the 14th
  Moana Lot on the 15th
  V4mpsrcoo1 on the 17th
  Dande on teh 20th
  Lifedesa on the 20th
  Cesseron on the 22nd
  ponysuckcrafice on the 24th
  AndiMarie on the 24th
 Happy Late Birthday, everyone!

✧ Leaderboards
 Sexiest
   1st Contessa
   5th princesspixie
  Most reputable
   5th princesspixie
  Best debaters
   3rd Contessa
   4th Timothee Chatroulette
  Best fighters
   6th delis
   8th smokindope
   9th malegirlboss
 Most Forum posts:
   1. Timothee Chatroulette,   diet melon soda - 9 posts
   2. Moonflower - 6 posts
   3. hwathecherry, fluttermuffin,  Sadie Slaughter - 5 posts

Congratulations atheista! We had 6 atheistans place in the leaderboards!! Have a good week everybody, I’ll see you in march!!

Much love,
Audrey ♥♥♥

27.02.2024 04:27:18

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...