Please LOG IN to vote.
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18641926
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 08:26:02
TokiKonoe

Hello citizens of Bimboland!

It's time to vote for Aprils PBFC Theme!
Pick your favorite theme and vote for it before March 21st.
Below you can see description of each theme, please, take a good look of the options, because you can only vote once and for one option. The person behind the winning theme wins One-month Senator subscription.

Themes

1. Fashionista on Budget!
The spring is in the air, first flowers are blooming and leaves start to sprout. Your friends are going on picnic to celebrate Earth day and plant a tree. They have invited you to join but you have nothing to wear. Unfortunately at the moment you are almost broke and all your wardrobe is ruined - neighbors flooded your apartment. Total disaster! Can you be the fashion icon that everybody knows you are by spending as less as you can on all your outfit (clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, background).
It's time to see what the cheaper side of store can offer - maybe you will find a true treasure.
Will you succeed ^_^?

2. Beauty
Everyone can dress whatever they like and express themself to describe what is the meaning of beauty in their own style and their own beliefs.
You can rock anything out❤️
Express yourself baby! Anything goes! And no one can judge you.
Beauty doesn’t make you. Make your own definition of beauty❤️❤️❤️
Break the limit! Break the beauty standard!

3. RSVP: Yacht Party
You are invited to the most prestigious yacht party of the year where society’s cream gathers to show off the new seasons must haves.
Are you going to wear a full glam outfit? Or a breathtaking swimsuit combo? Whatever you decide to go with, all that matters is to outshine the rest and be the most glamorous of all. And don’t forget, everyone’s watching!

4. Aliens among us
Aliens have come to Bimbo Land to learn the ways of the bimbo lifestyle. Show us aliens learning about makeup, alt fashion, gaming, and more. Remember that aliens can come in any shape or color; don't be afraid to use the skins or no skin at all!

5. Tarot Card Classics
There are a lot of fun looks you can create with the different cards. Each participant would choose the best tarot card that they have the most interest in and choose to style around that card! 

The Card Titles:

The Fool The Magician The High Priestess The Empress The Emperor The Hierophant The Lovers The Chariot Strength The Hermit Wheel of Fortune Justice The Hanged Man Death Temperance The Devil The Tower The Star The Moon The Sun Judgment The World
6. MET Gala - Greek Mythology
Opening your mail, you find an invitation stating that you are invited to the 2021 MET GALA and this year's theme is Greek Mythology. Get your robes, crowns, swords and shields ready because this MET GALA is going to be one for the books. Think about which characteristics identify with you. Do you have a calm cool persona like Poseidon or are you the most beautiful being in the world like Aphrodite? The decision is yours. Pick your outfit and don't be late because the MET GALA cameras are waiting to get a picture of you!

7. Spring Cleaning
Spring is here and it's time to clean up your house! Bring your duster or vacuum cleaner and show the world your best Spring Cleaning outfit!

8. Flower power
With the spring season rapidly approaching, there's no better way to celebrate it than with flowers! Floral patters, flowers in your hair, a trail of flower petals, flowers are the essence of the springtime. I love the springtime, and the sweet floral scents of tulips. While you could always stop and smell the roses, I think it's a much better to become one of those roses. Or, any other flower, you get the point. Dress up as a flower, use floral patters, put flowers all over yourself. Please consider flower power as the theme for April's PBFC!

9. Fashion Forward & Futuristic
You’ve been transported into the year 3000! What would the fashionable citizens of Bimboland dress like in the distant future? Is it a cyberpunk dystopia, a neon hyperpop aesthetic heaven, or perhaps even an all out post-apocalyptic wasteland? The possibilities are endless! Show us what you think the future of fashion will be!

10. Picnic Preparations
Since spring is starting and its getting warmer, you and your loved ones decide to enjoy the sun with a few snacks. Whether your going with your family, friends, or your lover, just put on a nice and cute outfit, which is as sweet as honey, and have fun. 

11. A walk through the Garden of Eden
As we celebrate the wonderous blooming of Spring, bring your best plant-inspired look to April's 'Prime Bimbo Fashion Competition'! Wear a stunning plant-based outfit that proves that you wouldn't need to be tricked to take a bite from that apple because you're a bad bitch who gets what they want. Take inspiration from any part of nature from the petals of a rose to the bark of a tree.

12. Freaky Fabulous
Mattel's Monster High created a trend of fashionable, unique monsters with bold hair, heels, and oufits. Inspired by that, create your own character! What kind of monster are you, and what would your signature look be?

13. Paparazzi Pics!
Whether you're crawling out of the club with a hiked up dress and unfocused eyes, locking lips with someone who's definitely not your husband, or buying 8 pounds of beef jerky and some Marlboro lights while wearing nothing but a sweatshirt, the paparazzi will be there to catch you where you dont want to be seen.
So put your sunglasses on and your middle fingers up, and get ready to smile like its 2007...

14. Dark Academia
Show us your darkest, most mysterious Dark Academia look! Whether you're spending time reading the classics, listening to classical music, or even starring in your own coming of age story, there's so many ways to garner intrigue through the outfit you wear!

15. Cottagegore!
It's april, a weather finally warmer & kinder, green is taking over the nature again. Your small cottage in the woods is ready for the fresh spring. The colorful flowers and veggies in your farm are fully grown, the fruit trees are all blossoming. You're out to pick some mushrooms while your pie is baking in the oven and homemade herbal tea brewing. After it's all ready, you go out to enjoy the moment. Lying on the grass, looking through some books, drinking tea, listening to the sweet sound of lovebirds, cloudgazing. Create your own style to enjoy the weather and become one with the nature!

16. Out of this world
Far away on a distant planet a fashion contest is taking place! They may not be human, just human shaped, but they certainly have style! Are you a gelatinous mass with a cute hat? A human shaped being of light with the cutest top? An astronaut who's come to see the spectacle? The weirder the look, the better!

17. Best day off ever!
Today is your day off and it is best day of your life! How are you dressed depends on what are you doing that's making your day so good! Are you hiking, being sporty, painting? Are you out for a drink with friends or travelling? Show off your looks as you having the time of your life!

18. Dress up like band idol!
Make up a look that'll have the groupies springing from their seats!

19. Childhood Dream Job
When you were a child what did you dream of becoming when you grew up? Dress to fit your childhood dream job!

20. Mall Ratz
When? The year 2002
 With? Ur Bestie
 Where? The mall of course!
 Shop til u drop, or loiter til u leave! It’s the early 2000’s and the local mall is popping after school. Wear ur most rad outfit and show off- the escalator is your runway, and the food court is the lions’ den- the mall is an arena!
Fashion Fight!

21. Puppet Show
Dress like you're the human actor in a live-action kid's puppet show. You could dress as gaudy or as campy as you'd like, whether it's bright primary colors or patterns on patterns, as long as it's silly. Like you can dress as a human character from Big Comfy Couch or something more grounded and homely like the host of Tingha and Tucker Club. To use aesthetic terms, you could go full kid-core, or go more grandma-core with floral patterns, long skirts, blouses etc!

22. Pet Couture
Use the pets section in shop to create a matching look with one of the plethora of pets! Strut your stuff and match with your pet in terms of color and attitude.

16.03.2021 08:26:02
sxz
sxz
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 6456
Atheista
16.03.2021 10:18:15
sxz

it directs me to an error page :0 it happens with every poll in bl how can i fix it?

16.03.2021 10:18:15

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 10:19:37
TokiKonoe

Oh! That's not normal, I'd recommend you to use "report a problem" button at the bottom of the page to contact admins. 

16.03.2021 10:19:37
DanaMako
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 12:25:08
DanaMako

sxz wrote:
it directs me to an error page :0 it happens with every poll in bl how can i fix it?
Probably becouse your level isnt high enough to vote. The same happens to me. Last month if you weren't 21level or higher you couldn't vote seems that this month it's the same :|! 

16.03.2021 12:25:08
StrangeKindOfWoman
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 648429
Antitheocra
16.03.2021 12:31:19
StrangeKindOfWoman

Ugh, I totally messed up, because I thought I was able to vote for multiple options ^^'

16.03.2021 12:31:19
I am always stressed out by not knowing how to act like a normal person
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 12:32:11
TokiKonoe

No, this month we don't have level limit, in this poll everyone should be able to vote. Last months level limit was a bug caused by election level limit, but it's been fixed.

16.03.2021 12:32:11
fillyjonka
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54112
Atheista
16.03.2021 14:24:13
fillyjonka

i have a question about the theme i posted: april 1st. My post was about clowns and it got quite a bit of likes even and i was wondering why it wasn't picked? Was it because the theme had already happened within a year or was there something inappropriate with mine?
Is there a way to see what themes have been picked within the year so i don't suggest similar things? Because i am a new player and have no idea what themes have happened recently :).

16.03.2021 14:24:13
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829610
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 14:31:36
LillyAnn

Here https://bimbo.land/prime-bimbo-fashion-contest in the past contests results (on the right) you can themes that we had in past.

16.03.2021 14:31:36

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 14:45:56
TokiKonoe

fillyjonka wrote:
i have a question about the theme i posted: april 1st. My post was about clowns and it got quite a bit of likes even and i was wondering why it wasn't picked? Was it because the theme had already happened within a year or was there something inappropriate with mine?
Is there a way to see what themes have been picked within the year so i don't suggest similar things? Because i am a new player and have no idea what themes have happened recently :).
Hello! We had Clowns theme back in September, which I saw too similar to your suggestion. Otherwise it was good suggestion and followed rules :)
I also left out 2 history related themes because we had history theme back in August. 

16.03.2021 14:45:56
AlienPrince HOTFIX 1_05
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6646
Freethinkerland
16.03.2021 15:17:04
AlienPrince HOTFIX 1_05

sxz wrote:
Hey out of curiosity what device do you play bimboland on? I have the same issue at least rn on my phone, which is an iPhone. I don’t remember having this bug on android or desktop.

nvm I’m getting an error page on desktop too. Also note that I’m at level 20.

16.03.2021 15:17:04
they/them|| The eyes are the nipples of the face ||

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...