Poll: Do you want a government representative

Please LOG IN to vote.
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
31.03.2018 17:38:01
HeavenLeighBimbo

As the Prime Bimbo that set up this government position, I am very sad today.
   The player's,still don't understand how politic's in Bimboland's was supposed to work.

I'm also angry, that I failed to teach anyone, how to be PART of the Government.
   So we are about to get another popularity contest.....   Piff.

Meaningless of course.....  Since nobody seems to want actual 'leadership' anymore.

Bimboland's had a beautiful concept as designed by the owner.; 
 A nation of free Bimbo's without all of the political correctness, REAL-life demand's of YOU.
      However,  it has been proven to me,  that there is very few 'Freethinker's left in this world,  and even less who use the internet.

Since my time as Prime Bimbo,  there has been now 3 Totally inactive Prime Bimbo's.
   This Election is going to determine who will be on the ballot in 2 months, time.

Are we going to go for a 4th inactive Prime Bimbo?
   Even My 'Hater's have to admit...   I kept the population SAFE, and informed.....
   Read the Pink HOUSE thread's......     Who was posting INFORMATION to the player's.....   ME..... 
              The "[Drag] contest's still are ones I made 2 year's ago.... ....    Want to see BETTER? 
                                                                               I can do IT !!!

Beware of your 'programming'.   Do you want entertainment or Neglect?
    Think about it,  when you vote for the Next Popular Bimbo, who has a real life, besides 'Gaming and cheating' for personal gain.
      It wont matter,   Multi-account holder's will   FIGHT against all the honest player's votes to maintain the current
     State of Anarchy    .  The Scam is too Perfect.
   So  Good Luck, to all of those honest players, while voting. 
                     Bimboland's will not be making any progress, any time in the near future, IF YOU VOTE with prejudice.
  Please Choose, the candidates who are ACTIVE in the forum.  They care enough, to reply to you and address your concerns. Even if you don't like what they say.    It is a fine line to walk, to balance entertainment, with fairness, and it is not something a child is mentally pre- programmed to do. 
 Please vote for an active player from your STATE of choice.
                                         It is the only way to Grow a NATION of Entertainment and Bimbo's.

Signed,
 Prime Bimbo (R) State Minister HeavenLeighBimbo 
                           un·paid
(of a debt) not yet discharged by payment.
   The owner Owes ME,   and I will never let him forget it.
interested?      I play for YOU; Hate me or else.   HaHa,,,  The life of a Whore, is so Bimbo.   I laugh at myself working for free, to screw YOU. Hate is priceless, to a Pay-Pal account in HIS, NAME

31.03.2018 17:38:01
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
31.03.2018 21:14:17
Bebe92583

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:

I'm also angry, that I failed to teach anyone, how to be PART of the Government.
   So we are about to get another popularity contest.....   Piff. Prime Bimbo has always boiled down to popularity you either initially get that or some silent Sam who is basically a bot created by the owner to sit in the seat and wins a rigged election when the owner  sees you as to much trouble to deal with. remember that I was a hands on  prime bimbo . I posted updates and tried different things like the the newspaper ,themed contests etc. that doesn't appear to be where the owner wants to go ,his only desire is to make money for himself. 

Meaningless of course.....  Since nobody seems to want actual 'leadership' anymore.

Bimboland's had a beautiful concept as designed by the owner.; 
 A nation of free Bimbo's without all of the political correctness, REAL-life demand's of YOU.
      However,  it has been proven to me,  that there is very few 'Freethinker's left in this world,  and even less who use the internet.

Since my time as Prime Bimbo,  there has been now 3 Totally inactive Prime Bimbo's. There have been 2 known active Prime Bimbo's on this site
   This Election is going to determine who will be on the ballot in 2 months, time.

Are we going to go for a 4th inactive Prime Bimbo?
   Even My 'Hater's have to admit...   I kept the population SAFE, and informed.....
   Read the Pink HOUSE thread's......     Who was posting INFORMATION to the player's.....   ME..... 
              The "[Drag] contest's still are ones I made 2 year's ago.... ....    Want to see BETTER? 
                                                                               I can do IT !!! . I  personally don't care enough to run for anything on this site anymore. Nor am I willing to fork over $100 a year to the owner to even begin to be eligible to run for an office. I pay less money for Amazon Prime. a useful site and get more benefits.

Beware of your 'programming'.   Do you want entertainment or Neglect?
    Think about it,  when you vote for the Next Popular Bimbo, who has a real life, besides 'Gaming and cheating' for personal gain.
      It wont matter,   Multi-account holder's will   FIGHT against all the honest player's votes to maintain the current
     State of Anarchy    .  The Scam is too Perfect.
   So  Good Luck, to all of those honest players, while voting. Good Luck to all Voters  you are voting for what you hope will improve the site .The sad truth is whether or not you get a better site is based entirely on how much the owner is willing to hear about and improve. The best Prime Bimbo in the world can't do a thing if the owner wont act on the agenda he is handed by him/her. 
                     Bimboland's will not be making any progress, any time in the near future, IF YOU VOTE with prejudice.
  Please Choose, the candidates who are ACTIVE in the forum.  They care enough, to reply to you and address your concerns. Even if you don't like what they say.    It is a fine line to walk, to balance entertainment, with fairness, and it is not something a child is mentally pre- programmed to do. 
 Please vote for an active player from your STATE of choice.
                                         It is the only way to Grow a NATION of Entertainment and Bimbo's.  Final Note the Owner has the capability to rig any and all elections tighter than Vladimir Putin does in Russia so in this HLB and I can probably concur on one of those rare moments where we can find common ground.

Signed,
 Prime Bimbo (R) State Minister HeavenLeighBimbo  Co-signed Prime Bimbo(Retired 6/1/2015 to 10/01/2015) Bebe 92583 
                           un·paid
(of a debt) not yet discharged by payment.
   The owner Owes ME,   and I will never let him forget it.
interested?   
   I play for FUN.  

My treasury was supposed to go to Bimbo selected Charity . I have no proof that it did.

31.03.2018 21:14:17
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
31.03.2018 22:14:42
HeavenLeighBimbo

Edit\s by BEBE92583, are approved of and totally supported, as former  leaders and personal friends in Miss Bimbo.
    She wore my shoes too,  and it was not comfortable for ether of us.   
  The only two active Prime Bimbo's[ retired]  actually agree on something....
        The Owner of Bimboland's is an ass-hole. [And], ruining this Nation of Bimbo's by neglect to it's players and common sense.
   The owner cannot even abide by his OWN RULES,  and breaks them at WILL.    
   A republic ?   not even close.....   Communistic :  is a closer  definition to WHAT BIMBOLAND'S IS.    

The last Prime Bimbo Election was Closed after only 2 hour's GMT, of voting.   The rest of the world, never even was given a chance to vote in the Prime Bimbo Election.   Only the EU was allowed to vote, in the most important election in Bimboland's....
     Piff....    Bimboland's only 2 fairly elected and active Bimbo's come from America ?
       Go figure,  why he is such  an ASS..... 
                                  He cannot deal with powerful women with opinions, and solutions. 
   Hahahaaaaaa.   Guess What ?????   I actually voted for BEBE in HER, first Election TOO.
        So I do have an opinion in this FIGHT.    FAIR ELECTIONS !!!
   I know she was totally abused, as I was.    I just was Stupid enough, to endure it for 8 terms of service to YOU..........
   English men have NO Charm, and as Bimbo's our worth is in buying him 'Ale in a Pub'.

My ideas finally made it into the game however...   So enjoy my Stolen creative content !!!!!!
 252,000 BS, he refuses to pay me for 'policing' the forum, and giving him Idea's,  and advice, and being a leader to his 'Babies'.
          Raped? @ me Too   Haha.   His game was kept orderly and fair under my leadership.......
    Currently it is a den of thieves, in Berlin and Poland and London...  Every honest player is discriminated against, at this current time !!!!!   The multi-account's, RULE Bimbo Land's.
   Even I find it amusing. how EVIL gamer's can be. when they own the ''servers".
   It is all about making new account's to impress advertiser's .   Content and Number's is what pay's the 'BAR TAB'.
   Dead Bimbo's made on a smart phone.
  /A brilliant MAN...   haha  The pool of fools is endless........
                                              He has no concept of how great Bimboland's could be, if it was programmed properly.
 As a capitalist, earning a profit by making a product  PEOPLE WANT to play for more than a SINGLE DAY.
   Driving your customer's away by promoting, Cheater's, and thieves,  is totally 'Self-defeating'. In the 'Long Game'...

He owes me Cash, and still I wish to teach him how to Make It??????   Piffff.....
   I Love Bimboland's.

31.03.2018 22:14:42
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
01.04.2018 00:54:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Aprils 'Drag Contest' is another one of my creation's.....  and theme.    How Funny is that?    
    The owner, is so brain damaged,  he is still using a stripper's idea, for a Bimbo contest.
   How Prime Bimbo Is THAT ?   Haha
    Does he not have a Bimbo, with a clue of Entertainment.
   Or did I write the script for eternity?
   The Prime Bimbo's contest, is currently MINE, and I find that very FUNNY, as a Retired Prime Bimbo.

Was I that good?     Maybe I should  just submit my idea's  every month....   We need something NEW for MAY DAY;
 Now that we have NO Elected hero's anywhere in Bimboland's..... 
    Only dead player's who forgot to cancel automatic subscription's to pay-pal. can be in Election's...   
                                                     The Power of STUPID and foolish 'rich girls'.     

A \sucker/, is one, who is sucked-on regularly, for NOTHING.
  Car's That go BOOM,   <----- a song.    I'm moody right now.......   hehe

01.04.2018 00:54:09
Bebe92583
Level 59
Antitheocra
01.04.2018 09:43:28
Bebe92583

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Aprils 'Drag Contest' is another one of my creation's.....  and theme.    How Funny is that?    
    The owner, is so brain damaged,  he is still using a stripper's idea, for a Bimbo contest.
   How Prime Bimbo Is THAT ?   Haha
    Does he not have a Bimbo, with a clue of Entertainment.
   Or did I write the script for eternity?
   The Prime Bimbo's contest, is currently MINE, and I find that very FUNNY, as a Retired Prime Bimbo.The citizen of the week was my creation although you did broaden the concept.

Was I that good?     Maybe I should  just submit my idea's  every month....   We need something NEW for MAY DAY;
 Now that we have NO Elected hero's anywhere in Bimboland's.....   how about the Maypole theme for May? when I served as Prime bimbo I broached the Idea of Contests . Higher wages  and other things that had Made Miss Bimbo So successful most were shot down or ignored. The owner ;ets you know that your services are not wanted  by never answering emails rather than saying hey I just cant work with you anymore.
    Only dead player's who forgot to cancel automatic subscription's to pay-pal. can be in Election's...   
                                                     The Power of STUPID and foolish 'rich girls'. The owner loves this because it pads his pocket .Bernie Madoff could have learned a thing or two from this owner on how to run a reverse ponzi scheme. Bernie got 150 years in prison  for his ponzi scheme that saw trickle down to only a few investors . this is the reverse everything flows to the owner nothing to Prime Bimbo's or other administrators.     

A \sucker/, is one, who is sucked-on regularly, for NOTHING.
  Car's That go BOOM,   <----- a song.    I'm moody right now.......   hehe

01.04.2018 09:43:28
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
29.07.2018 17:08:02
turboprinzessin

reading this makes me feel in a way, that is better not told loud.
really sorry to hear that some things (or people) never change.

but most of all: really can understand how you feel HeavenLeighBimbo!

29.07.2018 17:08:02
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Bebe92583
Level 59
Antitheocra
30.07.2018 00:12:38
Bebe92583

turboprinzessin wrote:
reading this makes me feel in a way, that is better not told loud.
really sorry to hear that some things (or people) never change.

but most of all: really can understand how you feel HeavenLeighBimbo!
I think if you want things to get better you have to keep coming up with new Ideas.

30.07.2018 00:12:38
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
30.07.2018 00:31:51
turboprinzessin

thats a true word Bebe. some ideas I already posted, but there have to be more, you're right.

30.07.2018 00:31:51
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
30.07.2018 03:12:54
Cum_Dumpster

To be honest, I feel like the reason this whole "government" idea never really took off is because the majority of players aren't interested. It's merely background noise to what they actually came here for, which is the dressup doll function, and the chance to duel other bimbo's and himbo's and the fame of being in the top 10. I know that you're very politically minded, so it probably bothers you immensely when others just simply don't give a damn.That's why I'm at least attempting to be honest with you.Unless the states, elections, and overall politics of the game can somehow be tied together more snugly with the fashion and dressup, I just really don't see things changing.

30.07.2018 03:12:54
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Bebe92583
Level 59
Antitheocra
30.07.2018 17:14:21
Bebe92583

Cum_Dumpster wrote:
To be honest, I feel like the reason this whole "government" idea never really took off is because the majority of players aren't interested. It's merely background noise to what they actually came here for, which is the dressup doll function, and the chance to duel other bimbo's and himbo's and the fame of being in the top 10. I know that you're very politically minded, so it probably bothers you immensely when others just simply don't give a damn.That's why I'm at least attempting to be honest with you.Unless the states, elections, and overall politics of the game can somehow be tied together more snugly with the fashion and dressup, I just really don't see things changing.
State beauty contests that award a banner would tie government  and fashion together. it takes ingenuity and creativity to do it but its not an impossible task.

30.07.2018 17:14:21

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...