Author
Esuna
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
24.09.2018 18:31:05
Esuna

@Neriah - Thank you for posting those Neriah, in the future it'd be best to send them to me directly through message so they don't slow down the thread (large images can load slowly for people when they are inserted into threads). Only myself, Cum_Dumpster, and Kimsim (+ the official developers) have access to adding items as far as I know. The development team doesn't do the recolours it's been shifted to Cum/myself, because it takes away from a lot of time for them to be developing exciting things for the rest of the public that isn't clothes related. We don't have an official discord, I meant you can add me as a contact on discord if that makes sense as it makes it easier to send files/communicate directly. 

@Harmony - I don't know if I mentioned this on another page/or thread but the reason why they were going up in that order was that was the order they were in the album that has like 1000+ images. I'm a one-woman machine who has to download, save, crop, re-upload onto the server, rename to a proper name, position and do this for 46 hairstyles per different colour. I understand people are curious to know what is going on, and I know ya'll mean no harm about it.  It just takes mass amounts of time, and right now my schedule is 40 hours of school a week + all the other stuff. Just know I do realize people want these things, and uploads do come in small increments - I will try to get to the variety of "blondes" next after the gold ones currently being uploaded. 

24.09.2018 18:31:05
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Harmony White
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 55641
Secville
24.09.2018 20:59:27
Harmony White

Thank you for the info, Esuna! (and sorry if I have bothered you. It wasn't my intention).
It's okey even if the tone I like is the last one, really :) I just wanted to know it to stay alert.

24.09.2018 20:59:27
Esuna
Level 46
Reasonopia
05.10.2018 21:27:28
Esuna

Hi all,

Sorry I temporarily closed the thread. Last week was hella stressful with 3 back to back midterms for me & this coming week I have more but after it, I should be able to keep uploading. But here's a little progress update in case anyone is still following along:

Salon Hairs Completed: 402 / 1,123, yes we are midway through the pukey greens (sorry). I paused through them to add some other things to the store.
Headbands: 50+, also Cum_Dumpster added multiple shades of the high pigtails style!
Badges: CD added some more leaves renditions
Digital: 85+ or so backgrounds were added by Kimsim, the thread regarding backgrounds is here: https://bimbo.land/forum/new-backgrounds/t2192, if you want to send him suggestion they MUST be free resources for commercial use.
Trousers: Neriah's Glitter Pants in all shades have been added, will continue to add some more of the stuff she posted over time.
Skirts: CD uploaded 8 new recolours of the Wrath Skirt
Tops: Cum added many beautiful recolours of the sparkly corset!
Misc: I'm constantly adding random items, so there's probably 10 other things I can't think of that went into the store.
Clothing Set: search "enchantress witch" and a new set will show up in the store, the hat originally isn't that compatible with hairstyles but I've made the gap bigger on it so it can accommodate some styles, I did also add 2 versions with the gaga wig already underneath. If there's enough interest I can make a version of this set that is just monochromatic. Set looks like this minus the hairstyle:

What's to come? Mostly more salon hairs from myself, plus a lot of the items that were posted on the thread by Neriah. Who knows though? 
Cum will probably add more specific recolours, as she did with the skirts + corsets! Also, the whole big boob clothing throws a wrench in the system. You might not be able to find tops/dress recolours if your bimbo has the boob enhancement. So just a clarification in case you were wondering why certain items are not searchable.

05.10.2018 21:27:28
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775433
Freethinkerland
11.10.2018 11:52:04
Cum_Dumpster

Added 7 different recolors to the shop of the Enchantress Witch outfit! Enjoy them!!

P.S. I moved all of the piercings and tattoo's I could find OUT of our closets and into their proper style categories! I tested this on my own doll and I still owned all of my previously purchased items, they just moved from one section to the other.

11.10.2018 11:52:04
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163863
Antitheocra
11.10.2018 17:40:44
Bebe92583

Cum_Dumpster wrote:
Added 7 different recolors to the shop of the Enchantress Witch outfit! Enjoy them!!

P.S. I moved all of the piercings and tattoo's I could find OUT of our closets and into their proper style categories! I tested this on my own doll and I still owned all of my previously purchased items, they just moved from one section to the other.
nice job with the recolors.

11.10.2018 17:40:44
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1447003
Freethinkerland
08.11.2018 19:05:47
anio0sia

Neriah wrote:
Ann Madison. I have another hairstyle but its in PSD format so will save those individually at a later time

MariahDianaCarey:

I'm so in love with the hairstyles! <3

08.11.2018 19:05:47
Esuna
Level 46
Reasonopia
17.11.2018 05:08:27
Esuna

Finished adding the topaz coloured salon hairstyles (30+ wigs or so) + 6 headbands (cyber punk wigs). Next I'll get around to the black wigs since I haven't done many dark colours. Will try my best, I know it's been long periods of time without update. I have been casually uploading wigs to the headbands (such as gaga styles, victorian pinup etc), but haven't been able to be consistent.

In other news ...
Cum is working on some more gown recolours, and Neriah has her own thread (pinned - general) with her uploading schedules. Expect perhaps some newly designed items in the future by returning artists?? ;)

17.11.2018 05:08:27
Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28148655
Antitheocra
12.12.2018 16:40:32
Sandi Lut

Hi first of all I have to say what an amazing job you all do here. I appreciate your efforts very much.
I don't know if I'm asking the right persons (or even if this is the right topic) but I have a request. In badges there is a face that is called: Preview - Face1. This is a very cute face which I have seen on some bimbo's and I love that one. Unfortunately it is only available in one skin tone and not mine. I wonder if it is possible to recolor that face in different skin tones. If it is possible then I would be very grateful if anyone could recolor and upload them. I really would like that one. I included a picture. It's in Badges with the name Preview - Face1

12.12.2018 16:40:32
Happiness is inside yourself

Neriah
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27261
Atheista
12.12.2018 16:45:37
Neriah

Sandi Lut wrote:
Hi first of all I have to say what an amazing job you all do here. I appreciate your efforts very much.
I don't know if I'm asking the right persons (or even if this is the right topic) but I have a request. In badges there is a face that is called: Preview - Face1. This is a very cute face which I have seen on some bimbo's and I love that one. Unfortunately it is only available in one skin tone and not mine. I wonder if it is possible to recolor that face in different skin tones. If it is possible then I would be very grateful if anyone could recolor and upload them. I really would like that one. I included a picture. It's in Badges with the name Preview - Face1

Ooh we were talking about that on discord last night. I lost contact with the designer but i think Cum is trying to contact her

12.12.2018 16:45:37
       Update to Shops Megathread

Makeup being added periodically. Message for recolours! 
Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28148655
Antitheocra
12.12.2018 17:22:58
Sandi Lut

Thank you for the update Neriah. I'll keep my fingers crossed then :)

12.12.2018 17:22:58
Happiness is inside yourself

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...