Author
Cum_Dumpster
QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27519
Atheista
06.05.2019 13:54:29
QueenShebaVIII

I also wonder when someone says 'don't vote for me' but a lot of people have voted for them - is that a big F U to them??

But okay, having voted today now, I think it may have been more like 20-25%. But you can still skip them, especially I skip them if it means voting for someone who I don't agree with at all (maybe that's why 'don't vote for me' people get votes??)

06.05.2019 13:54:29
Debate me please! <3
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2553986
Freethinkerland
06.05.2019 14:34:32
KirstyD8

It is boring however most people prefer the fight section and some don't really care for the debate section. So if most someone prefers the fight section but wants their curious badge they have to put something in to get debates even if they don't care about the section or the topics. Those people once they get their curious badge will move back over to the fight section. I myself prefer the fight section but i don't dislike the debate section.

Most people just vote at random or some proably disagree with what the other person has wrote so decide to vote for the ones that put "don't vote for me". Plus some people just vote for who has the highest votes.

06.05.2019 14:34:32
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
Kyele
Level 173
Sex Appeal: 4099630
Secville
06.05.2019 14:58:04
Kyele

Iulja wrote:
I'm 6 debates left from my badge. Can someone help me?
It's top late, bit I have debate you :P

06.05.2019 14:58:04
Corvus
Level 77
Sex Appeal: 358902
Atheista
06.05.2019 15:31:16
Corvus

heck yeah, ulvhild, congrats!! <3

Image result for congratulations gif

06.05.2019 15:31:16

Corvus
Level 77
Sex Appeal: 358902
Atheista
06.05.2019 15:48:33
Corvus

KirstyD8 wrote:
It is boring however most people prefer the fight section and some don't really care for the debate section. So if most someone prefers the fight section but wants their curious badge they have to put something in to get debates even if they don't care about the section or the topics. Those people once they get their curious badge will move back over to the fight section. I myself prefer the fight section but i don't dislike the debate section.

Most people just vote at random or some proably disagree with what the other person has wrote so decide to vote for the ones that put "don't vote for me". Plus some people just vote for who has the highest votes.
i think this is v true, and tbh i don't mind it too much. it is a little annoying when both people in the debate have 'don't vote for me' but also i know many people will put that if they've gotten their gold mass-debater badge, but still need/want their gold curious badge. it can help their opponent get their mass-debater badges, as well as helping them achieve their curious badge.

then again i'm speaking as someone who never changed my debates to 'don't vote for me' or something similar. just my two cents, tho.

still voting in only the debate section to help everyone out there, and to cut down on so many pages of debates vs not many pages in the fight section. i just go down the list in order, and send one challenge to each person til i run out of tokens, and i do this daily. so usually i get through the list in about 2 days... just wanted to add that in since i don't post on here too much, but i'm still very much active!!

love you guys, and thank you all that challenge me; i'm already at 634/2000!!  <3

06.05.2019 15:48:33

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829710
Freethinkerland
06.05.2019 16:21:45
LillyAnn

If it happens to me to have both players with 'don't vote for me... I want CB' I usually give slight advance to the challenger and vote for them. In general, most of them who changed their statements into 'don't vote for me (...)' don't challenge others much (except few exceptions), they usually want to be challenged. Because of that they want to be seen in debate section to other voters who are not on our list as 'easy wins' in order to get challenges.

I noticed that I receive way less debates from them (again, except few exceptions) than from regular debaters who didn't changed their statements. Some of them send one debate now and them, while others doesn't bother to send debates because they expect to be debated as easy wins. It is understandable, I don't expect them to spend their tokens on challenges and at the same time to sacrifices wins. But on the other side, I want to be challenged too, so I would rather challenge those who are not easy wins but are willing to return more or less proportionally.

I used to challenge easy wins a way more often when I wasn't on the list and waiting for my gold mass-debater badge. But since I got gold MD badge, and put myself on the list for challenges, I prefer players who return them.

Apropos all from the above, I don't see the point of them being on the list if they already switched their statements to easy wins and don't challenge others from the list. I have nothing against such system! It's just about that the list was made in order to debate each other mutually. It's not the list of easy wins nor the list 'I am open for challenges', so if I were them, I would consider making another list of 'easy wins' different from this list here, so that they don't need to challenge anyone but to be all at one place to receive debates from other players who are looking for wins or gold MD badge.

I also didn't change my statements, just added that I am open for debates to give a hint to voters to challenge me if they want to. Anyway, if someone wants to do me a favor and spend their tokens on me, at the moment it fits me better if they challenge me in debates instead of fights. If they want me to return the favor I can send them debates or fight, whatever they prefer.  

06.05.2019 16:21:45

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Lily Love
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 142576
Freethinkerland
06.05.2019 17:46:45
Lily Love

Hi bimbos,
I am one of them who don't change the statements. After all, you get sex appeal and money for winnin a debate :-)
A rough guess from my side is that you need double the time for your badge. I started here at about 60 and have now 973/2000 while others finished. But hey, the badge is just one throphies among others.

Congrats Ulvhild, I am losing one of my best debating partners :-)

06.05.2019 17:46:45
Vermillion
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 281869
Atheista
06.05.2019 18:02:19
Vermillion

I guess I'm one of the exceptions that changed to "don't vote for me..." and still sending debates to people on the list xd 
Congrats to Iulja and Ulvhild <3

06.05.2019 18:02:19
"You don't have to be beautiful like her, you can be beautiful like you." - Anonymous
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829710
Freethinkerland
06.05.2019 18:08:30
LillyAnn

Vermillion wrote:
I guess I'm one of the exceptions that changed to "don't vote for me..." and still sending debates to people on the list xd 
Congrats to Iulja and Ulvhild <3
You certainly are, and a few more. Bambi and Ulvhild also continued to challenge even when they changed their debates. I certainly didn't mean of you and others who send challenges. Of course, there are some who didn't change statements yet rarely challenge others. So please don't feel like called out.

06.05.2019 18:08:30

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LesBeanQueen
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 17825
Freethinkerland
06.05.2019 19:11:16
LesBeanQueen

Please debate me :/

06.05.2019 19:11:16

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...