Cum_Dumpster
ChumDumpster
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 118034
Antitheocra
22.03.2019 07:58:51
ChumDumpster

Light wrote:
Please y'all don't leave. If everyone leaves, this group would crash and we all won't get our gold curious badge. I hoard tokens and challenge everyone at once. That way, I can ensure I don't miss anyone.
I've always done the same thing, honestly. (Which is probably why I'm usually not able to challenge until I've been saving tokens for at least a week). I have a terrible memory so if I don't challenge everyone at once then I'd definitely probably miss, like, half of you, & that's even more unfair than just taking a while to debate you.
Personally I don't feel like we should be "counting" who challenged who & how many times. I mean, if they've never challenged others at all, or only once then yeah, removing them from the group is a good call (especially if they never knew they were a part of it in the first place...kinda my fault, sorry. -heh-) But just so long as they are still an active member of the group, & they are challenging others I feel like that's what should be most important.
Not everyone is a senator. Regular players like me only get half the votes (& thus can only save up half the tokens) as senators can, so it takes us about twice as long to save up enough tokens to send out challenges to everyone on the list. 

Like I said every member of this group is on my Favorite Bimbos list (now slightly edited to fit with the most current version of the list [thank you Iulja! :) <3]) But my list of favorites is also bigger than just this group, & I've decided to start sending debates to everyone on my favorites from here on out. I'll probably only be able to send 1 debate per person each time, but most of the people on my favorites who aren't part of this group are friends of mine, so I'd like to help them out too (whether they've specifically asked to be debated or not). Whether or not they decide to return the favor & debate me back doesn't particularly matter to me. As I said, I'm still trying to get my gold, but even just knowing that I'm helping other people is good for me. & I certainly don't care one way or the other how many of these debates I win or lose. I'm much more about enjoying the game than winning. I just like getting badges/achievements 'cause they're shiny & I like to collect stuff lol.

Anyway, thank you for adding me back onto the list, Iulja. I'll get to debating people as I can, as I was going to whether I was part of this group or not. I was just feeling...overly pressured to send out debates to people in a time frame that I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to keep up with. &, seeing as how I have enough anxiety issues & stress to deal with, I just...didn't like have that extra pressure put on me. I kind of need to do things at my own pace, but I do do them. I know I probably owe some people (although I don't know who or how much, I don't count or keep track of it) but I'm hoping that everyone's willing to be understanding of me only being able to send out debates when I have the tokens & that I'll just be sending them out all on the same day before I go back to hoarding tokens for a while. It's just the best way that I've been able to do it without making myself feel too rushed. So, yeah...sorry I can't debate everyone everyday. If I could then I would but, uh...I can't so I guess I shan't? ...Or something. Sorry, I'm rambling now so I'm just going to...stop being awkward & shut up. -heh-

22.03.2019 07:58:51

LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 229007
Agnostica
22.03.2019 10:30:59
LadyLythtis

Uhoh... I did not want to start a flight response in active players xD Please stay Ulvhild and Redblush, I have perceived both of you as very active! And welcome back to "official" status chum ;)
I was about to suggest the other way round: Make a list of who is perceived as active. It might be, that for me someone seems not active, because she is focusing on challenging others, then that is totally fine. But in the joint efford we would find everyone who understood the system. Nobody (well at least I don't) expects that everyone challenges everyone in the same pace and amount (time and senators and so on), just in the end the result should count. For all the people who do keep a sheet (of course nobody is obliged to) this evens out by itself. I might not get challenged by a player five days, but as soon as she sends some over, I'll return. Just in the meantime, I will return to other players. It was just about removing the people who do not take part, because they leech the attention of those players who do not keep track without them knowing :) So no drama, everything is fine and I am happy about the update - that was a good solution, they were exactly the players I was thinking of ;) If someone gets more active later they can still return here and jump in again.

22.03.2019 10:30:59
Iulja
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1442687
Reasonopia
22.03.2019 14:31:39
Iulja

I can edit post as many times as it's necessary, but I don't want to go though each of players debates list once again...

Btw, I removed Bimbos who become completely disactive, but there's still few players on the list, who are generally disactive, but they sent 1-3 debates in last two weeks and I left them, cause I assumed 2 weeks as a censor time. 

22.03.2019 14:31:39

Vermillion
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 277196
Atheista
22.03.2019 16:14:29
Vermillion

Yesterday I sent debates to: Light, CrossWolf, Shelly Belly, Scheherazade, Bellabellisimo, JordyTheShorty28, Sansara.
Today I sent debates to: Princess of diamonds, Bambi Foxx, DinhaLove, DirstyD8, hollisterjeans, AnaisLuna, Verna

22.03.2019 16:14:29
"You don't have to be beautiful like her, you can be beautiful like you." - Anonymous
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544868
Freethinkerland
22.03.2019 16:45:59
KirstyD8

Hoaders- Chum and light
Semi-active - Lily Love, Redbush, Verna, Cum_Dumpster, supahbimbo,
Active - Iulja, KirstyD8, LadyLyhtis, Ulvhild, suzyscrew, Tworek, Anthalaya, Favourite Worst Nightmare, tedecanela, anio0sia, Vermillion, Corvus, Shiz_Briz, Retardiranaglupaca, Bambi Foxx, DinhaLove, temisasa, hollisterjeans, Verna,

Not sure about as i could only see debates against them right now - BellaDanella, girlygurl14, KaliVamp, Shiz_Briz, Scheherzade, bellabellisimo, Princess_of_Diamonds, AnaisLuna, Vaaneessa23, Cliv, Mawesmazing, tedecanela, UnicornCorpse13, alastrine,

Now remember i could be wrong, i can only go off on what i see while i am writing this and from my debate history.

22.03.2019 16:45:59
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
Vaaneessa23
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 85963
Freethinkerland
22.03.2019 20:35:52
Vaaneessa23

I challenged as much as i could until i ran out of tokens! Will do some more tomorrow xx

22.03.2019 20:35:52

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544868
Freethinkerland
22.03.2019 20:52:47
KirstyD8

@Ulvhild  Do you know if they send them daily, every few days or do they hoard tokens?

22.03.2019 20:52:47
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
UnicornCorpse13
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 93071
Freethinkerland
23.03.2019 01:54:12
UnicornCorpse13

Tnks to anyone who has challenged me!!! Now that i got enough tokens im gonna challenge many of you!!!
My current number of challenges goes to 160, now im only 40 away from the first curious bagde, im so happy tnk you all!!

23.03.2019 01:54:12
Live for what you create and die protecting it.
Ulvhild
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6511417
Secville
23.03.2019 04:09:01
Ulvhild

KirstyD8 wrote:
@Ulvhild  Do you know if they send them daily, every few days or do they hoard tokens?

I don't know, sorry. But I can divide the players you weren't sure about into categories of activity if that helps.

Active: AnaisLuna, Bellabellisimo, Shiz_Briz, BellaDanella
Semi-active: Tedecanela, Girlygurl14, Vaaneessa23, Alastrine, Mawesmazing
Haven't been active in 2 weeks: Princess_of_diamonds, Cliv
Haven't been active in 3 or more weeks: KaiVamp
Never sent any debates: Scheherazade

UnicornCorpse13 just posted, so I'm guessing she's debating other people on the list.

This will be my last post here, as I no longer want to be part of this group. I worry so much about this that I can't even sleep at night, right now it's 5 in the morning, I've been awake for a couple of hours and got out of bed now just to write this. I can't do this anymore. It's become a chore to me, I don't even care about the badge anymore, all the fun is gone and all that's left for me is worrying, so I really need to stop this. Please, remove me from the list. 

If anyone should choose to debate me after I'm removed from the list, I will return the favor, but since it is my choice to leave this group I don't expect anything from anyone, so don't feel like you have to continue debating me. I sent out debates to everyone on the list today (except the players that never challenged me, or haven't done so in several weeks), and I think that's a good place to leave you guys. :) Good luck with your badges, and above all have fun!

Now Iulja, please listen to me this time and remove me from the list. :)

23.03.2019 04:09:01
      - Life is a pretty cheesy game, but at least it has good graphics -
suzyscrew
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 28914
Reasonopia
23.03.2019 04:30:56
suzyscrew

Challenged today: Bambi Foxx, DinhaLove, UnicornCorpse13, KirstyD8, hollisterjeans, AnaisLuna, Verna, RedBlush, Tworek and ChumDumpster.

23.03.2019 04:30:56
~Don't mess with Suzy Q
 unless you wanna get Suzy Screw'd~

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...