Pia Margrethe (money)
mariawtflmao (religion)
Verna (sex)
Ex Machina (sports)
Desire Devours (environment)
Tworek (fashion)
suzyscrew (money)

all out of tokens and out of votes lol so this is all for today! <3
i earned some tokens, so i was able to debate sooner than i thought. :)

GiGiGlam (environment)
anio0sia (fashion)
Cum_Dumpster (money)
Ulvhild (religion)
ChumDumpster (sex)
Iulja (environment)
LadyLythtis (sex)
BellaDanella (sports)
temisasa (religion)
Lily Love (fashion)

<3
Sandi Lut (fashion)
girlygurl14 (environment)
KaiVamp (sports)
CinnamonAndSunshine (money)
Shiz_Briz (religion)
Light (sex)
CrossWolf (environment)
Shelly Belly (fashion)
Scheherazade (sex)
Bellabellisimo (money)

i'll be sending out more challenges later,
hope everyone's well!! <3

06.03.2019 19:57:24

Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262965
Antitheocra
06.03.2019 21:24:31
Sandi Lut

Pia Margrethe wrote:
Sandi Lut wrote:
I never expected you and HLB to see eye to eye on something lol
What a HORRIBLE thing to say! Boo hoo!

I just pointed out the irony in your comment. You do wrote the same thing as HLB wrote earlier in this thread. I don't think I said anything wrong. And for that matter you should check the comments below mine.

I challenged almost everyone who challenged me except for Iulja and Uhlvild (again) who already challenged me in all topics I filled in. I also challenged Mawesmazing and Cliv

06.03.2019 21:24:31
Happiness is inside yourself

ChumDumpster
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 118034
Antitheocra
06.03.2019 21:59:14
ChumDumpster

Bambi Foxx wrote:
ChumDumpster wrote:
Please let me know if I've missed adding/removing anyone or if you'd like to be added to the list. 

I had down turboprinzessin because I saw in this thread that she had asked for challenges but not sure if she is active or not in the debate circle

Ah! Thanks for reminding me, Bambi! I have Turbo on my list of people to challenge as well (I've added everyone in the debate circle to my "favorite bimbos" list, it's just easier for me to make sure I don't miss anyone that way). I didn't realize that I hadn't added her to the list here though so thank you again for pointing it out! :)

As far as the idea of making the spreadsheets to see who is & isn't challenging whom & sending them to me so I can remove "inactive members" from the list:

A.) I would like to give a reminder that not everyone is able to get on here everyday.
B.) I would like to also remind everyone that even if they can get on everyday they simply may not have enough tokens to go around for everyone (like me) & (like me) it may tremendously bother them if they only send debates to some of the people on the list & not everyone. (I'm a little bit particular about it & I don't want to leave anyone out...plus my memory is sooooooo awful that if I only sent debates to some people on the list & not all of them then I'd get very confused, very easily lol). 

Also, while I do approve of the idea of using spreadsheets for those of you who want to keep track of these things, I would highly recommend not sending them to me. I'm extremely terrible with numbers & would be pretty damn likely to fuck it all up somehow lmao.

With that being said, please keep in mind that I'm also not the only person who is allowed to alter the list. There have never been any rules set in place for who is "in charge" of adding or removing people from the list. I just happen to do so whenever I take a look at the thread & see that someone has requested to be added or removed (& no one else has already updated the list). 

I'm here for the same reasons why Cum made this thread; to work together with others to achieve a goal that is difficult for all of us to achieve on our own. 
This thread was never intended to be a way of breaking the rules, "gaming the system", or otherwise cheating. It was a member of our community offering help to anyone else in the community who was interested in working towards the common goal of earning the Curious Badge.
I can see why some people might look at this & find it ethically...hm....ambiguous? ...I personally don't agree with that assessment &, again, that is never what this thread was intended to be, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just as everyone is entitled to join or leave the debate group at their own discretion. We aren't a "gang" of one person with multiple accounts trying to get ahead. We're just a group of players trying to help other players & while, again, I can see how some people could possibly see it as an ethical "grey area"...this is a game. If we were actually breaking any rules of this game (or it became clear that the majority of people in the debate circle were not helping each other out but instead simply receiving debates without giving anything back to the rest of the group). Then yeah, that's not what this was meant to be, so someone would have to discuss with them why this was happening & depending on the explanation they'd either be allowed to stay in the group or they wouldn't.
Not having the tokens to debate people back every day is understandable. As I've already said, even can't do that so I don't feel like we should kick people out of the group for that alone. Part of this group is that it's here for all players to join & participate in as they will. But, again, it was never intended for people to join simply to leech off of the people debating them without ever debating anyone back.

That being said...I have no interest in getting into an argument or anything on the topic. I've added my opinion, & I hope that you understand my reasoning.

And also, @Pia, Hey! I totally did not forget your birthday! ;P ...And you're still young, hun, I'm older than you, sweet summer child. ;) <3  

06.03.2019 21:59:14

ChumDumpster
Level 53
Antitheocra
06.03.2019 22:04:41
ChumDumpster

Here's the most recently updated version of everyone on the debate list:
Cum_Dumpster
Ulvhild
ChumDumpster
Iulja
LadyLythtis
BellaDanella
temisasa
Lily Love
Sandi Lut
girlygurl14
Starbuck (she mentioned that we don't have to challenge her for right now)
KaiVamp
CinnamonAndSunshine
Shiz_Briz 
Light
CrossWolf
Shelly Belly
Scheherazade
Bellabellisimo
JordyTheShorty28
Sansara
Princess_of_diamonds
Bambi Foxx
DinhaLove
KirstyD8
hollisterjeans
AnaisLuna 
mariawtflmao
Verna
RedBlush
Ex Machina (added because I saw she wanted debates, but she hasn't posted here)
Desire Devours
Tworek
suzyscrew
GiGiGlam
Corvus
anio0sia
Vaaneessa23
Favourite Worst Nightmare
Cliv
Mawesmazing
turboprinzessin

Pia has been removed, as per her request. Cliv, Maw, & Turbo are now officially added to the list, welcome to the group ladies! :) <3

Please let me know if I've missed adding/removing anyone or if you'd like to be added to the list (or feel free to edit yourself off the list or add yourself to it if I'm taking my sweet ass time getting around to it lmao). 

06.03.2019 22:04:41

ChumDumpster
Level 53
Antitheocra
07.03.2019 03:58:55
ChumDumpster

Sent out 2 debates per person on the list today (except for one person who had already challenged me in all categories...can't remember who that was though, I'm super scatterbrained right now, sorry). Had to spend some diamonds, but luckily I've been hoarding those too haha. :) Now I'm back to hoarding tokens again until I can send out another round of debates to everyone. <3

07.03.2019 03:58:55

Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
07.03.2019 05:38:01
Cum_Dumpster

Hey guys, your OP is back! I've been very under the weather the last few days, I was in the ER over the weekend and on top of that, I have a nasty cold now. My brain just really hasn't been in the right place for making any sort of coherent comments on the matter of this thread, and I just don't have the energy. I've been trying to keep up with just reading here, but aside from doing a couple daily tasks, I've fallen behind on debating people.
With that being said, Chum said everything pretty well. This thread was started to help others, not create a group or a gang where people can actually be kicked out if they don't contribute. That being said, please don't add your name if you aren't planning on contributing when you are able.
The OTHER reason I made this thread was because I wanted to get feedback and have a good idea of who's active and happy to receive debates, and who doesn't mind being debated and can debate back when they can. I hate the idea of challenging inactive accounts, there's no sense in it because they aren't even here anymore. I did it a few times and grew tired of it.
With those things being said, Pia, it's totally fine if you've changed your mind, and want to remove yourself from the list. I know I'd already replied to you regarding the "ethical concerns" before, so I won't repeat them. I don't want ANYONE to feel pressure from this thread or it's comments, and anyone can(and have) requested to be removed at any time.
Let's try not to fight about this, guys.
That being said, I'm going to try and send out some debates later tonight, assuming I don't fatigue myself and need to go back to bed first. Ughhh.

07.03.2019 05:38:01
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151705
Freethinkerland
07.03.2019 07:11:01
Bambi Foxx

Welcome back @ Cum_Dumpster sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and hope that you get well soon.

07.03.2019 07:11:01
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Vaaneessa23
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 85963
Freethinkerland
07.03.2019 08:56:46
Vaaneessa23

I challenged as much as i could today! Will do some more tomorrow. Pleas challenge back xx

Cliv
Mawesmazing
Cum_dumpster
Princess of diamonds
Lily Love
Light 
BellaBellisimo
Sansara
Shelly Belly
Anais Luna
Desire Devours
Shiz_briz
Mariawtflmao
Verna
Gigiglam
Kaivamp

07.03.2019 08:56:46

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
07.03.2019 09:32:43
LillyAnn

Pia Margrethe wrote:
I wish to be removed from the list. First, I have ethical concerns about the nature of such a consortium. Second, I think the curiosity badge should be earned by interest in finding out what YOUR opinion is about the (rather limited and dull) debate themes. One should be challenged because one has sufficiently amused or enchanted through comments, which is become another pet peeve. (I don't mean to rant, but the next person who types something inane like 'nice bimbo' in order to fullfill a delay task requirement might get her head bitten off). But really, can we not just increase the numbers of debate topics? Couldn't we make clear the distinction between fashion and style, separating them into different debate topics? Can we propose solutions to problems rather than just acknowledging that they exist? Or am I become too serious in my old age? (26 two weeks ago. Nobody noticed. *sniff, sniff*).

Back to the list: I think we should participate in as many debates as our credits allow. As it is, I think they are overpriced and inhibit the development of a sense of community. Not everyone is financially able to become a senator: I think there is something corrupt in having whatever 'governance' we do have a pay-as-you-go oligarchy. Off to the gulag! Or Guantanamo? Off with her head! Sentence first, judgement after!
Ok, I will not go into ethical concerns for many reasons, it would be long and the whole new topic! Many things in game are not so ethical and ethics means something different for different players.
Pia made a few good points which are totally in place. I think you missed them and referred only to the 'negative side' of her comment. Things such:
- Increasing the numbers of debate topics (adding new new ones, nobody is obligated to have some though on all topics anyway)
- Both debates and fights are expensive token-wise. We get 2 tokens for 1 one vote. Challenge costs 10 tokens which means 5 votes.
- She did challenge others from the list so far I've noticed while voting. Maybe she didn't challenge all of you, but I am pretty sure she was challenging others.

It is the fact we cannot avoid that senators are able to gather more tokens (and have some other benefits as well). However, It is their thing how they are going to organize their tokens and votes, as well as will they top up their budget or not (and I am pretty sure many senators and also non-senators make some top ups now and then, for some it is very obvious but it's still their thing). Game is running because of paid accounts, that's the fact and the truth, and that applies to any other online games. In short, paid acc's must have some benefits. Otherwise, no one would pay and the game would die, end of story. I am more concerned regrading the thing that some paid subscribers are tolerated for having multiple accounts but it is also completely another topic.
To get back to the main topic... One has right to decide how they are going to spend their tokens/diamonds/money. We cannot make someone to make more challenges or to log in more often or whatever. But what we can do is to try to keep things under certain proportions and control, at least in this debate club. Here I have to agree with LadyLythtis about making a few smaller groups as parts of the big one. Members of groups may rotate so that group doesn't get stale. Making spreadsheets and taking evidence is something everyone can do for themselves and according to that challenge some players more often than others, or completely exclude some players from their list.

And dear Pia, you are not old, what the rest of us older mortals have to say :)

07.03.2019 09:32:43

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 229007
Agnostica
07.03.2019 10:23:30
LadyLythtis

Okay so I started the debates for today and then remembered to check if anyone new was on the list and now that I read your comments I cannot stop myself from adding my 2cents. So ethics rant coming, but feel free to ignore it.

---you may skip this---
I am all for ethics, I really am. I think it would be very nice to "earn" this badge "the ethical way", it would. But here's the kicker:
Humans are selfish, money rules the world and people want pay out for what they invested. Tokens are hard to get and expensive. If I have to spend them I want a reward and the most efficient way to do this is to go up against bimbos who say "I am a stupid bimbo" or "I like to suck tree dick" and score a win. Seriously? I tried to put somehting meaningful in the debates, something really reflecting my opinion. Guess what: I won many times, but when I was challenged even with a dumb sentence I often lost. Why? Because people just click left. The long statements are of no use. Why? Because people don't read. And in the end saying something meaningful and debating someone else with a meaningful input mostly resulted in a 60/40 chance I won. Challenging Lindsey Dickgobbler (god how I hate that name) was a 99/1 chance to win. Why would a sane person spend their tokens on the first? If I was payed them back I probably would. But if the only "reward" is when I win, why would I make it harder than it has to be.

Now the problem is that you have little to no influence on *being* challenged so many of us tried to be deliberately stupid. I said horrible things and challenged loads of bimbos hoping people voting would pick up on that and use me for their "easy wins". I even anounced in the debates thread that I had changed my money category to say "<--- vote for her" - it did not work. Finally in this debate circle I am challenged back when I send out challenges. I lose far more often now, but the reward is working toward that silly way too hard achievement. So no I am not thinking there is ANYTHING wrong with this circle. Anyone can join. Nobody is asking for votes.

I am participating in an outdoor hobby. I have no car, I only have my bike. I am being measured, "points wise" with people who have cars and drive around for their work and have their gas being payed by the firm and some even split up and one partner is going here while the other is going there. No, that is not fair. No it does not reflect in the numbers in the end. Yes, it pisses me off, but as a friend once said to me: Life's tough. Get a helmet.
----------------------

Regarding other suggestions: I think all of them have their downsides, I do not think that other or more topics would solve the problem described above.
I think dividing the group is tricky and at the moment it sorts itself out for me. About a quarter bimbos in here have never debated me once. If someone new joins, I usually send out one to them to start it up. As soon as someone has fallen below -3 (I sent out 3 more challenges than they have) I stop sending them. If these were people who are not online every day no problem. As soon as we reach a point where we are even I will answer again. The others are divided in kind of a rotation system with a focus to even out sent and received. More work, but I feel very comfortable and fair with that.

07.03.2019 10:23:30

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...