TokiKonoe
TokiKonoe
Level 265
Sex Appeal: 18740744
Freethinkerland
03.02.2021 11:53:06
TokiKonoe

Hello dear citizens of Bimboland!  

It’s February and Prime Bimbo elections are over. Unfortunately, this time I was the only candidate running and no State Minister ran. Anyway, I want to thank everyone who have supported me. I would also like to thank Pink House staff and Team President who worked with me on my previous term and made all the changes possible! ♡ 

This was not the first time in Bimboland history when only one candidate is running but I hope that in future we will have more active elections and we will figure out how to make Prime Bimbo position more wanted and make elections more interesting. Of course, the real life always comes first, and nobody should be forced to run in elections. But if you have any ideas about making Prime Bimbo position more desired, I would like to hear them. 

What else has been going on in Bimboland?

President Miss Bimbo has asked me to host you Bimboland Question Times. Some of the Question times will be open for everyone and these are advisory votes and some questions are made only for senators and they are binding votes which means we are obligated to make the implement.

At the end of January, I hosted a poll in Senators Lodge regarding the voting level limit on official elections (Prime Bimbo & State Minister elections) and the options were 15 and 21.

Results:

Since Senators Lodge question times answers are binding, the level limit was raised to 21 for this and future elections. With this change we are going towards more ideal solution where voters are more familiar with Bimboland and its citizens and are more likely to vote seriously.
In this election the level limit obviously didn’t matter, but in the future, it may make a big difference.

State Ministers can make now Pop up -announcements for their citizens, and as citizens of Freethinkerland have probably noticed, State Minister Dye96 has already took an advantage of this feature and she is hosting a Love month contest series for Freethinkerland. Freethinerlanders, go have fun with the contests :)

We also got new Justice Minister, LillyAnn, who is already doing fantastic job working with me and Fashion polices. The “Prime ministers” section from the Pink House will be changed to something else since “prime ministers” is kind of misleading. It will be called Prime bimbos ministers, or simply ministers in the future.
Or maybe you citizens have some nice ideas for this section?

I also made some changes in Pink House Staff. Spermlover joined to Fashion Police team to replace cowboy. I want to thank cowboy for the hard work.  

Team President offered us “Report Bimbo” button. With this button you can report us offensive profiles and rule breakers or someone harassing you, whatever problem you have with this user. Me and Pink House Staff will take care of it.
This feature also makes a clearer difference between Pink House staff and Team President. Do not use “report a problem” button at the bottom of the page to report users anymore - use it only to report bugs and other issues in the gameplay as Team President takes care of bugs and game implements.

This month's PBFC theme is "Be my sweet bloody valentine!". Citizens above level 10 may enter here.  

What about the future?

As I stated in my electoral program, on this next term I will have my focus on fixing the PBFC voting system and we are already looking for solutions for it. I’m feeling very positive about this already.

I will keep hosting PBFC theme suggestion threads and polls for you citizens, just like before. 

Also citizens and senators will be more involved to decision making with Bimboland Question Times.

Me and Pink House Staff have started fixing Bimboland’s Wiki, but it will take some time to finish it. :D

Also, for the future, I would like us to have more relationships, such as having both, marriage and relationship and 4-5 loves instead of current 3 and I will work on getting us more jobs after celebrity and bring up the new badge colors. Let’s see how it all goes, I won’t make empty promises, but I can promise to do my best as your Prime Bimbo.

♡ I hope all of  you have fantastic February! ♡

Valentines Day Love GIF 

03.02.2021 11:53:06
honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885848
Reasonopia
03.02.2021 15:56:04
honorscollege

Getting new achievement levels would be great! Thanks for all your hard work! <3

03.02.2021 15:56:04
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
Miss_Mercury
Level 67
Sex Appeal: 234918
Agnostica
04.02.2021 01:26:37
Miss_Mercury

I have a suggestion, more mini games, maybe an actual slot machine. 

04.02.2021 01:26:37

honorscollege
Level 104
Reasonopia
04.02.2021 14:27:10
honorscollege

Could you maybe ask to update the awards for leveling up? It's a little strange that you get basically the same prize for getting to level 15 as you do for getting to level 80 considering how long it gets to level up at a certain point. I think it should be changed so higher levels get a large chest instead of a medium chest.

04.02.2021 14:27:10
TokiKonoe
Level 265
Freethinkerland
04.02.2021 14:52:42
TokiKonoe

That's very reasonable suggestion honorscollege, especially because leveling up gets slower at higher levels.
:) I will forward this suggestion to the Team :) 

04.02.2021 14:52:42
honorscollege
Level 104
Reasonopia
04.02.2021 16:02:45
honorscollege

TokiKonoe wrote:
That's very reasonable suggestion honorscollege, especially because leveling up gets slower at higher levels.
:) I will forward this suggestion to the Team :) 
Thank you! <3

04.02.2021 16:02:45
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3224444
Freethinkerland
05.02.2021 12:24:46
CinnamonSugar

TokiKonoe wrote:

I will work on getting us more jobs after celebrity and bring up the new badge colors.

Congratulations. I am sure many of us are happy you are willing to stay on for a second term & work to get us more jobs and badges. Personally, I would also like to see more variety in my daily tasks. 
I think there used to be one that said either post in a forum or start a thread, but it was removed because people used it as an excuse to spam. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't recall ever seeing one to start a debate or start a fight (just vote in 15 or 20 of them). A daily task to start 1 debate or 2 Fights would be simple and might actually be helpful to others.

05.02.2021 12:24:46
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
TokiKonoe
Level 265
Freethinkerland
05.02.2021 13:51:41
TokiKonoe

I'd love some variety with tasks too. I think we actually used to have task for starting few fights/debates, but it was taken down :/ I didn't mind the task back then, but I think some didn't like to use tokens for it if I remember right...? But yes, bringing it back would give some life for fights and debates. 

05.02.2021 13:51:41
CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3224444
Freethinkerland
05.02.2021 14:53:41
CinnamonSugar

TokiKonoe wrote:
I'd love some variety with tasks too. I think we actually used to have task for starting few fights/debates, but it was taken down :/ I didn't mind the task back then, but I think some didn't like to use tokens for it if I remember right...?
Understandable. Maybe it could be voted on, either by BL Question Time or just among senators. 

05.02.2021 14:53:41
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28153478
Antitheocra
05.02.2021 16:53:16
Sandi Lut

There used to be tasks that asked you to start 10 fights or debates. But the problem was that some got that task for days in a row and it would cost to many tokens indeed. And that still isn't solved because I get some daily tasks for days in a row. I once had the daily task to buy 1 or 2 items in the shop for 2 weeks straight in a row. I complained about that once and TB denied that could happen so I let it go.

I wouldn't mind getting those tasks back but I don't do fights so it would be a problem for me if I got that task to start 10 fights or something :)

05.02.2021 16:53:16
Happiness is inside yourself

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...