Author
kimsim
kimsim
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14773
Atheista
05.12.2017 13:34:07
kimsim

Bimbos want changes and we want to give them what they want :).
Lots of you don't want like/dislike system in our game. So we will change it a little.
It's a sneak peek of upcoming update:

Short description:
- no minus points,
- no green/red bar,
- only positive feedback,
- REP and SA points for every reaction.

Hope you will enjoy this new system.

05.12.2017 13:34:07
Team Bimboland / Ask Me Anything
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
05.12.2017 22:08:06
vivi bambi

this like-system (for the bimbo itself) looks good... 
questions!
-is it four different likes instead of one? (with no dislike) in this case the problem with short bubbles rises (that new active bimbos get a mass of likes in a short period and then it's ...nearly... over?) on the long view it's frustrating for "old" bimbos to see new waves getting the likes up to round about.. less than 100, or in the shown case maybe 400, and then it ends. with every new wave coming, the experienced players have no chance any more, because you already received the likes from the active bimbos and you can only catch a few extra likes from each new wave coming in.
-this is only an idea about getting likes to rise your reputation. someone must give them. it's the old prostitution way: i'll get money, when you come around to fuck me (giving me a like, once, or four times, and then i have to find a new lover, again a fantasy of men.). where's the bigger view? where's a possibility to receive rep points as reward for being an active bimbo without getting fucked by others? ok, some bimbos want to do everything the "man" wishes. but is this the majority? and, please, cancel the wishes for bimbofication coming from the crazy minds of himbos. here in this internet republic women should rule (and we won't be ruled by men, but that's the way it feels... sometimes... or more often).
-how to cancel a like? i think of bimbo sexy girl. he got more dislikes as likes as consequence for his male misbehaviour. what when a bimbo goes crazy (like him) and i want to cancel my likes? this should be possible. i don't want a new dislike, i just want to be able to revoke my like(s) with all consequences. you will ask: where's the difference? the difference is: a dislike is shown as big red minus against your likes. this way it is a real stitch, a long lasting stitch like a never wanted piercing, like a slave who has to wear it's sign against her (or his) own will for the whole live. loosing likes is not a problem, when you're able to win more likes from other bimbos, it's a win-win, for whatever reason you have a dispute with a bimbo who gave you a like once, on the other side you got in contact with one or more bimbos who want to show, that you're... adorable. only when you fail and fall to the "wrong" side, you will loose more likes than you receive. in this case you know, that you're on the dark side of the moon.
-what about transparency? i would like to see who gave me a like (in the "old" times i saw, who gave me comment, a good one or a bad one. i was able to show some reaction. wonderful.) for this the like/dislike system is a mess. a big step of failure. has anybody seen "majority rule" from "the orville"?
i would like to know who gave me a dislike or who took away a like. if i have a real dispute with another bimbo, i will be able to understand, but with an anonymous system, every bimbo is only a possible victim for abuse. again: some may like it, but not all, and the most who would like it, are men playing a bimbo, lost in fantasy. (my opinion)

05.12.2017 22:08:06
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
06.12.2017 00:02:22
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   
    Are you my long lost TWIN?   
            The Devils advocate?
 [Quote=Vivi/[quote]-what about transparency? i would like to see who gave me a like (in the "old" times i saw, who gave me comment, a good one or a bad one. i was able to show some reaction. wonderful.) for this the like/dislike system is a mess. a big step of failure. has anybody seen "majority rule" from "the orville"?
i would like to know who gave me a dislike or who took away a like. if i have a real dispute with another bimbo, i will be able to understand, but with an anonymous system, every bimbo is only a possible victim for abuse. again: some may like it, but not all, and the most who would like it, are men playing a bimbo, lost in fantasy. (my opinion)[endquote]
     And agreed with....... BY ME.

Former leaders in America are supposed to be silent, so why should Bimboland's be any different?
  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Even when practiced with the BEST of intention's.

The power of Cheating,by Multi- account's and player's, is not being addressed by this new Improvement conceived by a Shadow Government...

You must have LIVING moderator's and PLAYERS, who can make HUMAN JUDGEMENT'S in REAL-time.    It is a fact Humans can SEE BOT's.

Your trying to fight 'Bot's' with computer Coding is doing Bimboland's no Favors.  New Rule's punishing Honest player's because Cheater's are EXPLOITING the current un-favorable and 'Ignorant' Rule's  doesn't make much sense to me.

The Owner HAS Completely forgot about the HUMAN element of Bimbo's and 21st century social game's........ 
 GREED, and the desire to be BETTER than everyone ELSE is the CORE Routine for all gaming environment's.
   Any system that promote's Class-warfare, will end up being abused, with 100% certainty.
           It is a gamer's world..............    No doubt about it now.  Making  New account's is PROMOTED by the Many "new improvement's" to a time Honored System.    PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT is currently " Pissed Upon." with this insanity in the new "LAWS" that were never voted ON. Is it possible to be an Honest Player ANYMORE?
  What sort of Government does Bimboland's have, right now?
   We are NOW seeing a PURE DICTATORSHIP the promotes Criminality in our society......

Creating a NATION like Bimboland's require's a little more effort than just MAKING new Un-popular Rule's.
  Of course the Owner rarely even bothered with even acting as a team member with his programmer's........  Do I expect him to do more than he has done historically to the the other 7 programmer's LIKE KIM?    It's really Not his fault, ether......... 
            Being a product of your environment  is natural.  He has made no effort to Be a 'Human PLAYER' in a cyber -environment.   I'm supposed to take a 'Legal Resident' with no Statistic's worth mentioning........, SERIOUSLY ?

So many new face's since 2008, and always Screwed...... 
         Every new 'Girlfriend' of the Owner's, seems to take the challenge to Run Bimboland's as a dictator. 
                 I could be wrong,   but it seems to me,  a 'New-boy'#7, is trying very hard to impress Chris.
   Not the actual Population of Bimboland's. 
 Insanity is defined by trying the same FAILED Idea's, over and over again, expecting a Different result.

I should Know.....   I've Been There and Done that,   and  My 'Tee-shirt' was Eaten by roaches.
  I was even robbed of an entire Election Result to be my State's Minister, by the corruption of a functioning NATION'S, President and OWNER as a PAYING MEMBER of Bimboland's.   The New Rule's or 'Lack of them'  prove's that ELECTIONS are meaningless, because even Election's have No Guarantee to be honestly Administered.
  Cheating, by the HIGHEST LEVEL of Government in Bimboland's, does not inspire me.
   Nor Does Bad programming...
   So What exactly is the NEW GOAL or improvement in the future?
       Repeating the same mistake's of the past is NOT very PROGRESSIVE.   
   Bimboland's is as confused as EVER.        What 'Right's' does a Bimbo Have in Bimboland's? 
   IS THERE ETHICS IN BIMBOLAND'S?\
   CAN an honest player   play and exist in Bimboland's?

Hey Chris,   Where is my Paycheck, for serving as Prime Bimbo?

2 months late,  ..............   Haha !!!!!!
                        "Become Rich,  Be the Prime Bimbo."
     I'm just ;  Reacting to ---.> 
                 to Obvious FLAWS in community and Rule's made by Non-player's.
   The Owner CANNOT even PAY his BILLS...   Haha
Related image
Queen of MARS
   An orderly Nation for 2 Year's....   is History......
  Welcome to a Brave new ???????   
EXPLOITATION.

06.12.2017 00:02:22
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kimsim
Level 26
Atheista
06.12.2017 09:50:42
kimsim

@vivi
- Bimbo population is growing up so numbers of reactions will be increasing too,
- You will be able to cancel your vote by clicking your reaction once again.

06.12.2017 09:50:42
Miss Mindhunter
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 80221
Reasonopia
06.12.2017 09:58:55
Miss Mindhunter

vivi bambi wrote:
this like-system (for the bimbo itself) looks good... 
questions!
-is it four different likes instead of one? (with no dislike) in this case the problem with short bubbles rises (that new active bimbos get a mass of likes in a short period and then it's ...nearly... over?) on the long view it's frustrating for "old" bimbos to see new waves getting the likes up to round about.. less than 100, or in the shown case maybe 400, and then it ends. with every new wave coming, the experienced players have no chance any more, because you already received the likes from the active bimbos and you can only catch a few extra likes from each new wave coming in.
-this is only an idea about getting likes to rise your reputation. someone must give them. it's the old prostitution way: i'll get money, when you come around to fuck me (giving me a like, once, or four times, and then i have to find a new lover, again a fantasy of men.). where's the bigger view? where's a possibility to receive rep points as reward for being an active bimbo without getting fucked by others? ok, some bimbos want to do everything the "man" wishes. but is this the majority? and, please, cancel the wishes for bimbofication coming from the crazy minds of himbos. here in this internet republic women should rule (and we won't be ruled by men, but that's the way it feels... sometimes... or more often).

Maybe likes should be temporary? I don`t know if it is technically possible, but maybe all likes can be removed once a week or when player will change outfits (but leaving gained sex appeal points). So we can vote again and again and decide if we like current outfit or not.
OR we can vote for specific outfit. OFC it can lead to some corrupted situations like changing only one element of outfit to have a "fresh" start, but those only loose ideas from my head ;)

@Kimsim:
Will different reactions have different points value? :)

06.12.2017 09:58:55
Whatever.
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25268373
Antitheocra
06.12.2017 11:17:16
Sandi Lut

Here's my two cents...

It looks like an improvement. But still I would like to add something or see something different.

- I would like to see WHO gives me a certain "like". You could add the option that when I click on an emoji a window shows the names of the bimbo's who gave the "like"
- Voters get 1 rep point (and maybe 3B$, just like voting in a fight)
- You should be able to vote more than once. 1 vote every week would be acceptable I think

Question: How many rep and SA points do you get when you get a "like"?

06.12.2017 11:17:16
Happiness is inside yourself

kimsim
Level 26
Atheista
06.12.2017 11:56:38
kimsim

"I would like to see WHO gives me a certain "like". You could add the option that when I click on an emoji a window shows the names of the bimbo's who gave the "like""
It will be done but in some other update called "Activity at your profile"

"Voters get 1 rep point (and maybe 3B$, just like voting in a fight)"
It's a good idea. Thanks. I suggest max 10REP and 30B$ per day to avoid unfair players

"You should be able to vote more than once. 1 vote every week would be acceptable I think" and MIss Mindhunter post
It's general reaction about Bimbo's profile - not for outfits. That's why we decided to move reaction icons above avatar. Little sneak peek: we are working on new feature called "Outfits Fight" - more info soon in "Announcements from the Future" section.

"Will different reactions have different points value? :)"
We can add it if more Bimbos want it. We are waiting for your feedback.

06.12.2017 11:56:38
Pet Vicky
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 10055696
Freethinkerland
06.12.2017 16:10:11
Pet Vicky

Looks like we have a few things to look forward to!

06.12.2017 16:10:11

Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25268373
Antitheocra
06.12.2017 16:12:13
Sandi Lut

kimsim wrote:
"Voters get 1 rep point (and maybe 3B$, just like voting in a fight)"
It's a good idea. Thanks. I suggest max 10REP and 30B$ per day to avoid unfair players

We can't have the ability to give more then 10 likes a day then?
Before we had a max of 30 rep points a day. Which you already broke if you react on topics in the forum. You should have the ability to like as much profiles as you want BUT only get a max of 10 rep and 30B$ a day I think.
The amount of rep points and B$ receivable and/or given could be more considering the ridiculous hairstyle prices for instance :)

06.12.2017 16:12:13
Happiness is inside yourself

kimsim
Level 26
Atheista
06.12.2017 16:18:35
kimsim

Sandi Lut wrote:
You should have the ability to like as much profiles as you want BUT only get a max of 10 rep and 30B$ a day I think.
Yep, that's my idea too :). 

06.12.2017 16:18:35

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...