Author
kimsim
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
10.12.2017 06:21:08
vivi bambi

try it. i tried, but i think it didn't work, because i got no message telling me, that i earned anything. though i would have to check my rep points... perhaps only the message is not shown.

10.12.2017 06:21:08
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
10.12.2017 18:38:34
HeavenLeighBimbo

All of these scenario's;  I have been thinking about for almost 2 year's and we are back to the CORE ROOT of the problem : 
 How do you stop people from the over-whelming urge to Cheat ALL SYSTEMS of GOVERNMENT and rule's, by human people? [to earn a prize ^]
    Human Moderator's and limit's on IP#'s......  it isn't a perfect idea, however CHEATERS HATE REAL MODERATOR'S, and more often than NOT.   LEAVE Moderated Games ALONE.  I PROVED this fact during my term's as Prime Bimbo. 
           With no regret's for protecting our community.

I was a total Bitch as the Prime Bimbo, and I admit it,  but Bimboland's didn't have a problem for more than a WEEK with cheater's as I was acting as a police-force/Prime Bimbo. [AND] If the PROGRAMMER'S worked with me; they would have NEVER been allowed to earn a Top PRIZE on the week's I couldn't Ban the player on the first DAY of the CRIME and remove all 'Cheated Point's'.

The power of having a police force in Bimboland's is being TOTALLY underestimated in Bimboland's by the OWNER......   If he had actually followed my instruction's when it MATTERED MOST, we wouldn't even be having this conversation NOW. 
   Weakening the Government to support the activities of Cheating account's will fix NOTHING.

I actually suggested the 'like system', year's before now,  but my instruction's were never followed by the programmer's....
    Currently we must suffer from a New-Administrator, starting over trying to make the GAME, without the advice of the PLAYER'S who actually PLAY the GAME. 
 Making the same mistake's of the past,  is to be expected by a person given power, before they KNOW HOW [it effect's a nation] as a WHOLE as an honest player 1ST.   Anyone can make Rule's.......  but will they be WISE when they have no EXPERIENCE with Bimbo's [?].

New player's NEED guidance and Peer Pressure to Behave in a social environment....   Not Reputation Point's.
   Please stop 'enabling' the Criminals in Bimboland's. like a gamer would.

By the WAY.......   State Minister's were supposed to have forum moderation abilities as originally set up by me......
 Becoming a State Minister NOW,  I discovered the OWNER never followed through with his PROMISES to the Bimboland's GOVERNMENT and citizen's. 
       Seems to me,  that the OWNER is the only person who really need's to be re-programmed.
                He still hasn't paid me. BUT is using my IDEA'S, IMPROPERLY and very foolishly.....
  Haha,  but I still care about our community, and NOT the Cheater's with MANY multiple account's.

The Owner himself, is the most dangerous Person to our Community, in my opinion.
  He controls, the OFF-Switch and that is all a Bimbo needs to know....... Absolute POWER will corrupt ABSOLUTELY. 
  Expect nothing more in the FUTURE, until this policy is Changed.........

10.12.2017 18:38:34
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262706
Antitheocra
10.12.2017 21:16:01
Sandi Lut

Isn't there something we could do together? Some form of protest or something other than all of us just complaining in forum sections?
I agree that the way this (dress up) game is developing is not much fun. These sytems only cause hostilities and jealousy. And yes people will always find a way to cheat. So I agree with having moderators. The only problem I have with that is that a mod shouldn't have absolute power. Power corrupts as HLB already stated. And as we are all human we need trustworthy moderators.

But at this point the owner and the developers don't really listen to us. So I wonder if we could start some sort of protest or revolt. we should be able to send a powerful signal to the people responsible if we would all stick together and act as one!

10.12.2017 21:16:01
Happiness is inside yourself

Iulja
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1440747
Reasonopia
10.12.2017 22:11:12
Iulja

Sandi Lut, I'm afraid that the only visible kind of protest is massive suicide. 

10.12.2017 22:11:12

vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
11.12.2017 16:39:12
vivi bambi

mmmmmmh?
nobody of us would be able to see if this kind of demonstration would have success (when we all committed suicide).
a strange possibility would be to open a topic, call it "suicide protest".
then everybody can open a second account, create a basic bimbo, could post one message in the "suicide protest" and make suicide afterwards.
sounds crazy.
or just vote for hlb on the next prime bimbo election.

11.12.2017 16:39:12
Iulja
Level 122
Reasonopia
11.12.2017 16:53:32
Iulja

vivi bambi wrote:
mmmmmmh?
nobody of us would be able to see if this kind of demonstration would have success (when we all committed suicide).

That's what I meant. 

or just vote for hlb on the next prime bimbo election.

But still we have to wait till February.

11.12.2017 16:53:32

vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
11.12.2017 17:13:48
vivi bambi

this is a long long time... until then we have to suffer, hold together, discuss and debate (with kimsim), send reports (in case of errors and misbehaviour of single bimbos), ...cry... celebrate christmas and new years eve... and complain about a ridiculous pricing table for beauty products.
my i have a hair, please? no, not a complete style, i would like to buy a single hair, it's for my hair saving plan.

11.12.2017 17:13:48
Iulja
Level 122
Reasonopia
11.12.2017 17:42:16
Iulja

We should have possibility to sell bimbo-kidney for new hair. 

11.12.2017 17:42:16

vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
11.12.2017 19:13:47
vivi bambi

in miss bimbo it was possible to get kids.
perhaps this would be a good extension: you get kids and sell them to get... 
almost like in real life. 
or we open an auction market to trade with f*** buddies.
ok, this is only black humour. 
to be true: what we need is a system to get a direct reward for being an active bimbo. 
i address this loud and clear to the "make bimbo.land better"-team: what we need is a system to get a direct reward for being an active bimbo.
"working" for money can't be the final solution (no interactivity at all, as no one is coming to my shop. right now i'm drug dealer. in real life i would have a big calendar full of apointements.) and getting some extra B$ with mini games, voting for fights and liking other bimbos is a bonus. not more.
real content is interaction between bimbos. for this the game has one base: posts, messages, comments, ...words.
perhaps in a few years, we will have a vr-room in bimbo.land, where we can live our avatars and can chat, exchange styling tips or do whatever, but until then we need something else.
and as heaven leigh already mentioned: 
the developers will never be succesfull in building golden cages for us, where cheating and mistreatment is not possible.
only clicking "yes/no", "vote for him or her", "like her or him" (in four different options), "like" (a post) without other options to reward creativity is not more than a brutal (pre-)elementary school kids system, but then the description that this is a game for intelligent adult bimbos has to be cancelled.
who would be so dumb to pay real money for B$, when the system benefits only a behaviour like in a kindergarten? (except me and some others who have ideas to make the game better.)
perhaps the development is confused about their own goals.
but when they want a kindergarten.land for prissy sissies they should call it like this.
perhaps they only have to change the pictures in the shops and then adult people will pay for their pacifier fantasy. (no, not me.)
but as long as you call it bimbo.land i want to be treated as a bimbo and this is not be done by mistreating all of us with putting us in golden cages.
i agree with heaven leigh: we want to be a society of free bimbos.
in the last consequence it has to be the bimbo herself to choose the golden cage, if she wants to. but it has to be her decision, not a consequence of the rules.
technical rules can never replace law.
reactivate the old reputation system in addition to your new ideas.
and let's talk about a system, how bimbos can take responsibility for bimbo.land in a moderating system without dictatorship of one ruling bimbo.
(or make us a good price for selling our bimbo-kidneys. in comparison to the prices for an hairstyle or lipstick: 125.000,00 B$. how does this sound? i would be able to create a pricing table for other parts of the body, an eye: 110.000,00 B$,... why all the work? let's make it as easy as you've done: for each part of a bimbo body 125.000,00 B$+/- 20.000. easy to implement. after reaching the next level, you can sell another part of your body. you will get no more complaints about your hairdresser prices. as well you can open a new shop: plastic body replacements. or more romantic replacements, like a heart of stone. perhaps we can buy some silicone there and put it where we want to. via syringe. like in real life. o, good solutions, but you fear the press? hey, it's ironic. and nowadays we're not kids anymore, like a few years ago, when some kids took it for real that it's normal to buy breast implants like new shoes.)

fun loving bimbo greetinx, vivi :)

11.12.2017 19:13:47
Keevia
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 4394
Secville
12.12.2017 15:37:00
Keevia

Bimbos should recover energy on their own over time.  It is silly that I have to designate her to sleep to recover energy

12.12.2017 15:37:00
Make sure you check the forum for new threads.  It's too easy just to reply to the ones you are already part of, make sure you don't miss out on new games!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...