Author
Bobiczka
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
30.10.2018 03:46:21
Cum_Dumpster

My two cents here: By now I think everyone has seen Chum around the site. I originally made the account so that I could access the Himbo closet, it helps me design and revamp bimbo items and apply them to the Himbo base. When I came up with the idea of having a Himbo account for this purpose, the FIRST thing I did was get permission from Kimsim, but the second thing I did was let Bob know that these two accounts would share an IP address. It wasn't long after that my husband expressed an interest in playing on this account when I wasn't using it. Being married and sharing a home means that we also share an IP address, the same could be said of family members and roommates.
With that being said, I'm fairly certain that when Bob was introduced, it was advised that ALL bimbo's/himbo's that shared IP addresses with others(friends, family, co-workers, spouses) inform Bob IMMEDIATELY so that they weren't suspected of multiple account cheating.
My point in bringing up my own experiences is simple: When my husband took over the account, I explicitly advised him to avoid challenging me in fights/debates, as well as voting for me in fights/debates. I said "I know that you love me, and that gives me an unfair advantage over others. If you vote for others, I'm not going to be mad at you, you can always take me out to a restaurant later!"
Point is, if the two of us can be married and not constantly vote for each other, you can be friends and apply the same technique. There is NO excuse for SO MUCH profiting from the ringleaders of this gang without cheating being present. The existence of the farming accounts that were "mysteriously deactived" is only further proof of guilt.

30.10.2018 03:46:21
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
30.10.2018 04:19:44
Esuna

AD2 you did benefit from the ring even if you claimed not to be directly involved, in fact you received more benefits from the accounts existing compared to Nia who you are claiming maybe created the accounts.

The data from may 25th, I'm assuming detective did not include it because totals are altered now due to accounts being deleted:
According to your fights data you had 336 fights attributed to the alt accounts in question out of a total of 1,960 fights.
According to your debates data you had 492 debates attributed to the alt accounts in question out of a total of 1,703 total.
Which majority of those you won. And majority of the time it was the alt account starting the fight against you, or against your other roommates.

In contrast ...
According to Nia's totals in fights she had 200 fights from the alt accounts out of her total fights of 1,205. 
According to Nia's totals in debates she had 429 debates from the alt accounts out of her total debates of 1,771.

So wdf is going on? You cannot sit here and say you didn't at all have any part from this when those fights & debates basically ended up like this when started by the alt account and multiply this happening by a few hundred times: 

There has to be some level of ownership ... how did none of you see this was a problem and could lead to a trial? Why didn't you msg the detective if you had no part. It makes 0 sense ... and even if you had some random grandpa in your apartment building under the same IP making Bimboland accounts and voting for you ... you never said anything when clearly it looks suspicious and you know that people are suspicious of the activity (or "coming after you"). Did you assume this would never go to trial??? Honestly for a while a lot of the community thought the detective would never address it even.

30.10.2018 04:19:44
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4186
Secville
30.10.2018 11:00:10
Bobiczka

Dear Bimbos/Himbos,

I have got very interesting information from Sandi Out (our forum guardian):
Ever since the Angelina Diamond2 account came online I wondered of she was Nia78. Not because of the debates/fights and the voting. I actually won most of my fights and debates with all of the accused. But it was something Nia78 wrote in the forum when she introduced herself. You can read it here: https://bimbo.land/forum/lets-get-to-know-each-other/t1257?page=1

So:
1. nia78 admitted that she was Angelina Diamond in Miss Bimbo.
2. Both of PayPal accounts (nia78 and Angelina Diamond2) has got the same name and slightly different surname.

To all suspected:
Please tell the true and only true...I know that it is hard but here in Bimboland you will benefit from saying true:)

To all other Bimbos/Himbos:
If you have any more information please PM me:)

XXX
Bobiczka

30.10.2018 11:00:10
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
30.10.2018 18:58:24
turboprinzessin

after reading all and sorting out the points of evidence, these are the considerations and questions I have:

I think it's clear that the only accounts in question here are:
- Angelina Diamond2
- nia78
- Amazonaki
- diamantini

the rest of the accounts are fake. so concentrating to the accounts in question:
I could believe, that 4 people living in the same house are friends/sisters, playing the same game and share the same IP addresses. but 3 things are illogical and leave a bad smell (nicely said):

1.I could also have believed that sisters have slightly same paypal accounts - if the pré-name would be different. but as far I read and understand, the pré-name is the same and the only slightly difference is in the surname. which is not realistic. on top of this, this mysterious paypal accounts don't belong to the sisters Amazonaki & diamantini, they belong to Angelina and Nia, who are friends (they say), living in the same house.
really: this I can not believe.

- Nia said: "I played the old missbimbo game under the name AngelinaDiamond"
- AD2 said: "The only account I ever made was AngelinaDiamond at the beginning I registered but then I remembered my password from the previous game and I never used it again."

which one is true now?

3. the links on Nia's profile point to the profile of someone with the user name "Angelina26" of the game site "https://www.likeafashionista.com/":

so... Nia played the old missbimbo game as AngelinaDiamond and links on her profile to the account of Angelina26?
Angelina Diamond2 says, this is her real user name, Angelina Diamond was only an account she opened because she forgot her password first.
-> what is wrong here, when Nia sais, she once played the played the old missbimbo game as AngelinaDiamond and actually points to a profile with user name Angelina26?

who else is confused about these circumstances?
personally, I can not find any logic in those 3 things and nothing said until now explains any of it.
but the most obvious thing - for me - is pont 1: the paypal accounts. and taken all together is, what makes it "smell badly".

30.10.2018 18:58:24
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Carmel
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52605
Secville
01.11.2018 03:12:24
Carmel

This is a cluster. I would also like to know why Ad2 did not contact the Bimbo Detective to let her know that that she and her 3 friends lived together and shared the same internet..I know why because she did not want to put herself on the Bimbo Detective's radar. I believe its safe to say that 1 person is controlling all 4 accounts. Three accounts should be deleted and the remain account should be brought to level one and lose all sex appeal, all vanity, all fitness, all superficiality, all money, and all diamonds. This should be a lesson to all future cheats.

01.11.2018 03:12:24
Anoushka
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 68602
Atheista
01.11.2018 08:04:04
Anoushka

Well done to our bimbo detective... it’s a lot of background work to find all this... agreed it just doesn’t ‘smell’ right

01.11.2018 08:04:04
Just because you can
Doesn’t mean you should.
amazonaki
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 22260
Antitheocra
01.11.2018 10:00:14
amazonaki

These all should have been explained by Nia78 but since she can't log in very often for many personal reasons, I WILL say what happened.

At the begging the system log in was different and she couldn't retrieve her older bimbo A.D. She was complaining to us very often about it because she had many clothes there. So she made a new one, Nia78 and leveled. She used to tell us very often about the game, she played the older Miss Bimbo under the name Angelina Diamond for years. Nia has created multiple accounts later because as she told us she liked to dress her bimbo but there were few slots available then to save.  When we decided to play this game too and see why she was so fond of it, it was Nia that gave us her previous accounts instead of making new ones." I have made some accounts so why don't you play them to see how is this game and if you like it you can keep it". That how we came to bimbo land. Nia has gone far in this game so she didn't care to give us her previous accounts including user Angelina , which after the system changed was able to retrieve.
We are 4 girls in total that we play this game. Nia78-Maria,Amazonaki-Sofia, Angelina Diamond- Aggelikh and diamantini- Alikh. There were also 2 friends who played for a while but they didn't like the game and they simply stopped playing.
I don't know how many exactly accounts Nia had but I do know that she had deleted all of them after the bimbo detective mentioned the new rules. She told us that she has sent to  Bobiczka, before 
3-5 months, a private message and took all the responsibility for her multiple accounts and that she has deleted them, not ours that we the rest 3 still play, and Bobiczka said that it will be a trial no matter what. I don't know the exact conversation but this was in the sort.
Angelina didn't want me to mention all these and charge responsibilities to Nia,
because we are all friends. She prefers to leave this game instead of exposing her. But personally speaking, I had to tell the truth because I really like this game and no matter what decision will be made I have the guts to say what happened. The accounts were created by Nia, was given to 3 of us that we continue to play them, the others were deleted after the new rules applied. This is how things happened. I know all these are so annoying. I had no clue when I first join that using a previously opened account would be taken me so far.  :(   I'll wait patiently for your decision. 

01.11.2018 10:00:14
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775413
Freethinkerland
01.11.2018 12:42:59
Cum_Dumpster

So first, Diamantini gets on to say that " diamantini is my sister and Angelina and Nia are our best friends." only to correct herself later and claim she meant to say Amazonaki. Hmmm.
Next, AD2 gets on and says that these three are " my friends in real life" who all just so happen to live in the same building, share IP addresses AND PayPal accounts(sorry, but no matter how much I love my friends, they won't be getting my PayPal password, and I won't get getting theirs. Shit just doesn't work that way irl.)
Finally, Amazonaki gets on and explains that Nia and Angelina are in fact the same person, but can't get on daily due to personal issues. Funny, because I'm pretty sure I see new debates and fights from her on a daily basis. And if she wasn't a daily player, there's no way in hell that she'd be able to keep not one, not two, but THREE different places in the top 10. I work my ass off to keep my ranks, no way you can just sit in this game and not drop out of the top 10.
I'll say this: I absolutely believe that a situation could arise with striking similarities to this one. I have played games where users have given up their accounts to friends or family members. Hell, I've even seen people SELL accounts for actual money, if their stats are good enough or if there are some other perks involved. But the real life issues here still remain: the paypal accounts, the IP addresses,  and the timing of activity. Unless you have four people, unemployed and just sitting around for some reason(how do they pay bills?!), busy schedules would make it nearly impossible to log in at the same times. It just doesn't make any sense.

01.11.2018 12:42:59
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199451
Atheista
01.11.2018 12:55:41
Starbuck

amazonaki wrote:
I don't know how many exactly accounts Nia had but I do know that she had deleted all of them after the bimbo detective mentioned the new rules. She told us that she has sent to  Bobiczka, before 3-5 months, a private message and took all the responsibility for her multiple accounts and that she has deleted them, not ours that we the rest 3 still play, and Bobiczka said that it will be a trial no matter what. I don't know the exact conversation but this was in the sort.

Bobiczka, can you confirm this?

01.11.2018 12:55:41

Bobiczka
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4186
Secville
01.11.2018 13:34:38
Bobiczka

Starbuck wrote:
amazonaki wrote:
I don't know how many exactly accounts Nia had but I do know that she had deleted all of them after the bimbo detective mentioned the new rules. She told us that she has sent to  Bobiczka, before 3-5 months, a private message and took all the responsibility for her multiple accounts and that she has deleted them, not ours that we the rest 3 still play, and Bobiczka said that it will be a trial no matter what. I don't know the exact conversation but this was in the sort.

Bobiczka, can you confirm this?
Hi everyone:)
So some more facts:
1. On 11.06.2018 there was second trial against Manila Group. Someone has mentioned during this trial that we do not do anything about Angelina Diamond@ group as she pays money through PayPal account. I answered that each Bimbo is the same to me... I do not care if someone pays money or not...The most important thing for me to catch anyone who does not play fair. 
2. 2 days later on 13.06.2018 nia78 removed some accounts (look at the first post) and then
3. 5 days later on 16.06.2018 nia78 wrote to me message taking all responsibilities for group cheating on her. She admitted that she created all accounts etc. I asked her to be honest with me as I had already some information from players that it is not only her who benefits from this group... I thought that she was not honest with me...she wanted to take all blame on her so another gang members will be free... so I asked her in my message about true...and I do not think I got it...few days later she committed more suicide
4. I personally think that there is one person who created all of these accounts... two PayPay addresses for the same name, similar description from Miss Bimbo, Like a Fashionista (I hope that is the right name?)
5. Please note that we announce the rules on 1st of May...I had so many messages saying that I have got sister, partner etc. but nia78 wrote to me 5 days after second trial when someone mentioned their group during the trial...
6. To be honest with you I am just waiting for honest explanation... I do not want people leaving the game... I believe that we can always find some solution...  but please it is unfair to cheat...
I hope I answered your question. 
XXX
Bobiczka

01.11.2018 13:34:38
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns or information related to cheating in Bimboland. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...