Author
lovelove
lovelove
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2538
Atheista
04.07.2018 22:45:05
lovelove

Why? Why the people need to be more sexys, they should feel good with what they are.

04.07.2018 22:45:05
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25268382
Antitheocra
05.07.2018 01:05:25
Sandi Lut

True but that's not human nature. Human nature is to always want more... and more

05.07.2018 01:05:25
Happiness is inside yourself

Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
05.07.2018 10:53:42
Esuna

For future reference lovelove, please do not post in all caps. I have modified your post/title to be less obnoxious. 

As for an answer to your question ... I believe it has a lot to do with the modern era. Since technology and social media presence has increased, people have become more and more narcissistic. Why? Because receiving likes/messages etc on your photos of you releases dopamine (feel good/motivation hormone) in the brain. So people become hooked on "looking sexy" on social media and become competitive about it all to get that little boost of happiness that they receive when someone else notices. Yes, this might be an extreme case, but it is not surprising that rates of suicide, especially among young people, has gone up along with the presence of social media.

05.07.2018 10:53:42
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163843
Antitheocra
05.07.2018 16:29:11
Bebe92583

Bear in mind that these dolls are virtual "people"  on these fashion games .thus they are designed to  exaggerate the worst  qualities in the real world.for example not many people really want to associate with a real life person whose only conversation in life is about vanity,sex,and drugs. the "Bimbo" game is designed to exaggerate the "look at me " the world revolves around me concept.Just as the Sims 2,3,4 games are designed to exaggerate  the If I could be "God" for a day concept by allowing the end user to  actually create and modify content for the individual games.In real life I am a fat,disabled grandma but my"Bimbo" gets to be Skinny not hard to do since she never eats LOL and stay healthy in spite of all her  very dangerous bad habits.I think that honestly parents bear a responsibility in making sure that their children have a more realistic view of what makes people acceptable in society. here is the dictionary definition:an attractive but empty-headed young woman, especially one perceived as a willing sex object. Not exactly a goal for most people.I don't know of any game that is going to foster good self esteem for young women. 

05.07.2018 16:29:11
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
Carmel
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52605
Secville
06.07.2018 01:48:37
Carmel

Bebe92583 - I never thought of myself as sexy or hot.. I grew up with parents who told me I was pretty, smart, and I could be anything I wanted to be. As a teenager I was confident in who I was. When I went to collage and realized how sheltered my life was, that I was short, I had small boobs and a big butt, my hair wasn't how people thought it should be, I am bi-racial my mother is black and my father is Japanese. I was too light for some to dark for others too quiet for most. I learned that most girls cared about what the guys around them thought I didn't care what anyone thought about me except my family. My boyfriend of 3 years was pressuring me to have sex and I explained to him I was not doing that I was not having sex until my wedding night. This was not a popular choice and eventually I caught him cheating and I was able to walk away from that relationship and never speak to him again. The next year when I transferred schools to be closer to my family my first sexual experience was taken from me on my hallway floor in my apartment by someone I knew all my life..because he thought I was a tease..I was unaware of what men thought of me or how they saw me ..I didn't care..after this I started using men (mostly older men) for sex. Then I met my husband who told me I was gorgeous and beautiful but once we got married and couldn't have children right away made me very insecure. I was told gain 10 pounds gain 10 more pounds do this and do that. I almost ran my husband away with my insecurities. Today as I sit here waiting for my twins to be born I put stress on myself to be a great wife and mom because that's the way of the world. I wish I could get back that confident me I used to be. I second guess everything even when Have a great man cheering me on. I try my best to be positive and not listen to what society think I should look like act like and sound like.

06.07.2018 01:48:37
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
06.07.2018 08:22:59
HeavenLeighBimbo

I never considered myself a sexual 'Object', until  I met entertainer's who wanted a 'clip' of something RARE.
  Sexually objectified as a child, and now a very angry adult about it,  and Still  I must admit, it thrill's me when people see me as a SEXUAL BEING.  If asked nicely by my trusted friends, I will get completely naked for them to see, but not touch.
                     I don't know why...  I just do.  Mine is a body that is just to beautiful to HIDE.   Born with it so Ehh[?]   Manage it.   
      Every performance I did was not really for me,  but was an expression of how FREE every woman could be........
   I was just 'Blessed enough to be given my freedom by GOD to do with my body as I saw fit.[in America] 
                           I'm very glad that I live in a small town, where your reputation actually means something valuable; to SELF.
  The good and righteous women don't mock me....    instead they are the one's who secretly wish they could wear my sizes, and panties.   I find it so amusing to be REAL.
         A feminist, who never had to have an Abortion, to prove she is serious about being a woman.   
Piff.   What is sexy anymore?  
  For me,  I was a very SEXY Mommy.... 
            [at least I felt like I was, and to this day feel more sexy now than I did when I was in my 20's.]
   Maturity is SEXIEST !!!
  Living what the 'Media tell's you to believe '  is NOTHING like the 'real life' that is possible. for everyone.
   I know this to be a fact, because  I started my life as a 'teenaged
-run-away' destined to be raped and murdered,  but I Found LIFE, instead due to some very fortunate contact's and talented MEN.    It was a mutual situation that benefited both of us. My DJ and friend needed a perfect 'prop'  and I became HER.  An actress who's soul performance has been being the most gorgeous girlfriend with a  man I would never even kiss.  Sexy is NOT a MAN with 12 children with 9 different mothers.
  The most sexy woman, is one that is ALIVE.  and owes nothing to ANYone, and best of all :  has nothing to prove to herself.

06.07.2018 08:22:59
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Annabelle73
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2065
Reasonopia
06.07.2018 10:23:17
Annabelle73

I believe you can't "be more sexy". Both feeling sexy or being considered sexy ... it's all in the realm of "feeling", and as every feeling, it's in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has triggers that will cause certain feelings ... though they are not the same for everybody. If you hit a trigger that many people respond to, then that's what's "commonly considered to be sexy" (e.g. big breasts ... not everyone likes them, but quite a few guys do). So, the question really is: do you care about your feelings, the feelings of you significant other (or someone you'd like to be), or the feelings/thoughts of the largest possible amount of people?

06.07.2018 10:23:17
Bebe92583
Level 59
Antitheocra
06.07.2018 16:05:59
Bebe92583

Carmel wrote:
Bebe92583 - I never thought of myself as sexy or hot.. I grew up with parents who told me I was pretty, smart, and I could be anything I wanted to be. As a teenager I was confident in who I was. When I went to collage and realized how sheltered my life was, that I was short, I had small boobs and a big butt, my hair wasn't how people thought it should be, I am bi-racial my mother is black and my father is Japanese. I was too light for some to dark for others too quiet for most. I learned that most girls cared about what the guys around them thought I didn't care what anyone thought about me except my family. My boyfriend of 3 years was pressuring me to have sex and I explained to him I was not doing that I was not having sex until my wedding night. This was not a popular choice and eventually I caught him cheating and I was able to walk away from that relationship and never speak to him again. The next year when I transferred schools to be closer to my family my first sexual experience was taken from me on my hallway floor in my apartment by someone I knew all my life..because he thought I was a tease..I was unaware of what men thought of me or how they saw me ..I didn't care..after this I started using men (mostly older men) for sex. Then I met my husband who told me I was gorgeous and beautiful but once we got married and couldn't have children right away made me very insecure. I was told gain 10 pounds gain 10 more pounds do this and do that. I almost ran my husband away with my insecurities. Today as I sit here waiting for my twins to be born I put stress on myself to be a great wife and mom because that's the way of the world. I wish I could get back that confident me I used to be. I second guess everything even when Have a great man cheering me on. I try my best to be positive and not listen to what society think I should look like act like and sound like.
Carmel I learned  as an adult that "Sexy and Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder" My first Husband and soul mate who is deceased  and has been for 31 years thought I was beautiful and sexy and smart all the qualities he looked for. My second husband to whom I was married for 25 years before he died  also thought I was an awesome person but unlike my soulmate  he had some domestic violence issues that caused us to live apart .I have had to learn from a standpoint of being rejected as i got sick as not good "enough" by my current  s/o who is on his way to be coming an ex .its a bi-racial marriage but that is not the reason that the relationship is effectively over.He cant quit cheating and has done so since day 1 he now has 5 or 6 women on the string . he meets them on the internet  etc .physically I am no prize package but I am still a good person .I have turned my energy in to running online forums on facebook one is called friendship forever .the other is called Our Voice Community a COPD/Emphysema support group. one group is connected to a forum that has community help information for those in need.That said I personally think you and others in this community are truly awesome people.It is what's inside that makes a person beautiful and sexy not the physical  body. any one can be slim /trim beautiful physically but still be ugly!

06.07.2018 16:05:59
Tiffyann
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132573
Reasonopia
06.07.2018 21:21:02
Tiffyann

After menopause, you sort of have to chart your own territory on what is "sexy". I layer many Joe Malone perfumes on and wear nice underwear. I stay neat. I take pride in knowing that now I've learned enough about relationships to "Love Myself More". I'm amused when 20 somethings give me a second look. Being able to laugh at yourself and the inevitable decline into old age knowing it's all a healing process is a secret I find sexy now.

06.07.2018 21:21:02

Bebe92583
Level 59
Antitheocra
06.07.2018 22:26:50
Bebe92583

Tiffyann wrote:
After menopause, you sort of have to cart your own territory on what is "sexy". I layer many Joe Malone perfumes on and wear nice underwear. I stay neat. I take pride in knowing that now I've learned enough about relationships to "Love Myself More". I'm amused when 20 somethings give me a second look. Being able to laugh at yourself and the inevitable decline into old age knowing it's all a healing process is a secret I find sexy now.
I tend to disagree that one should wait until after menopause.one should learn to define themselves before menopause and learn to laugh at themselves.I don't worry about being attractive now in my mid 50's. I am actually happier being me without all the phony pretense.I dress in kick back clothes with little regard to their "sex appeal" i don't care about "sexy" underwear. plain old cotton is good enough.I love bath powder,perfume,body wash and body sprays.My hair is almost  hip length and thick. its a pain in the wind as it blows in my face.However I get lots of compliments on my hair LOL. My kids gift me with Tabu perfume because its a scent they associate with me from their childhood.they also know that I love bath and body works,Chanel#5,Old Navy ,Charlie almost anything goes as far as perfume or cologne goes. I don't wear make up or jewelry and never have .I have a closet full of super nice clothes that I never wear but no dress shoes LOL. What gets worn until they fall apart is my kick back clothes and my flip flops.

06.07.2018 22:26:50

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...