Author
Mindy
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880424
Agnostica
23.11.2016 02:08:13
Mindy

Ok...so I was given a real dilemma here..I was contacted and apparently someone wants to purchase my house!  it is not on the market and the offer is way way more than I paid for it and i would assume well above market...I guess I need to verify what it is actually worth

Thing is that i love my house...I mean I really really like it...
I know the smart move is normally to sell it and giggle with the profit in this situation...but I cam contemplating not doing that...
BUT....the twist is that I am rarely there right not and 2017 is likely going to be even worse.  I am happy when I make it there 3 days a month...so it seems to really support moving it with a sweet offer on the table.
I have been there for since 2012 when everything bottomed out...the house is great...though admittedly a little large for me.  The location is awesome...I have a yard I fricken love and a view that is even better...I paid cash for it so debt is no concern...though I pay a lot for taxes for never being there lol

so torn :(

23.11.2016 02:08:13
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Quorra
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4351
Agnostica
24.11.2016 03:37:01
Quorra

Only you can decide what price you are happy with. Tell them to put the offer in a proper contract and then when you have it in your hands you will have the power to think it over and decide yes or no. 

24.11.2016 03:37:01
~ we are all pink on the inside ∞
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 55006
Freethinkerland
27.11.2016 13:42:55
MonsterGaGa

My suggestion is to talk to ur financial advisor there's so many pro's and con's to selling your place. Good luck xoxo

27.11.2016 13:42:55
Mellame#
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
27.11.2016 16:09:52
Mindy

Thanks....I declined the offer and in return they have upped the offer the almost triple market value lol 
well...about 2.5 times market value anyways 

27.11.2016 16:09:52
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
28.11.2016 01:14:43
Telaphone

I wish someone wanted to buy my place for 3 times the value.

28.11.2016 01:14:43
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
28.11.2016 01:17:45
Mindy

Telaphone wrote:
I wish someone wanted to buy my place for 3 times the value.

HAHA

I am really torn...I was kinda intrigued when they offered the market value (by a fair bit)...but it is getting hard to say no to this new offer.  I said I wasn't making any decisions until I got home which I am hoping will be later this week

I mean...i don't need the money but it is a lot of fricken money

28.11.2016 01:17:45

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695458
Freethinkerland
28.11.2016 02:38:56
HeavenLeighBimbo

I loved Mindy's post because I can relate......
  My home is "Spooky" !!!!!!!
   The 'TAX-Man' only see's rooms and square footage. 
    Value is low, because of location.
   Value is high due to privacy and a hostile location towards certain political leaning's.
  I find it very funny to me, to value my home in term's of my neighborhood's value to me.
     Neighborhoods in term's of mile's per HOUSE.
   The people are just that AMUSING, Kind and 'FAIR game to laugh at"......
    Good fences do make for good neighbor's.

I wouldn't sell a home that I enjoy.
  Because it is LIFE.
 and where you want to be at that very moment.
  Change and the unknown is the real 'Bitch of Life'.
   Personally   I love my comfort zone's.
   My spooky Home on Awesome Land.
 Priceless........    My son's think so too,  so score some environmentalism for at least one more generation.
   I work with what I GOT.
  How much would I pay for my pillow tonight?
  I own it at 0.000000002456 % of debt to equity value per decade.
   It would cost a fortune to make me place my pillow anywhere else.

hahahaaaaa
      Real estate agent's are eager......  In an upside down market swinging Upward's.
  Me,  I hate seeing my State of Idaho grow.  Fools from liberal states discover the value of money and stick around like insects with a greed gene and a taste for blood or bank loans,.
   You can always see an 'Outsider', even when you are the 'outsider'.

My home is my convent to my whorish self-preservation.
Mine............      
I don't play with paperwork or my life style.
Home sweet home Indeed !!!

28.11.2016 02:38:56
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
28.11.2016 03:35:34
Mindy

well...I don't normally pay Realtor fees on personal buys...only business ones.  Mine I just put through myself. 

Pretty sure I am going to sell...it is just too much money to pass up on....i have done some digging and there are a few that I like in the area that are on the beach as well.  I just dropped a line to someone to do some double checking on tax implications...I think it gets a little complicated because some of it is considered business related.  i have had a pretty good year and I need to be careful with earnings depending on how those go with this...I would imagine they will be open to waiting until the new year so i am not super worried in that regard...gives me time to do something with the numbers over the year.  I was eyeballing one house that has a pool on the second level going out the master so I have some interest in that...and there are a couple very close to me as well and I would be making a killing flipping like that.  

I mean if it was 20 or 30% i shrug it off easy enough...but this is a pretty large sum of money and with the profit there is very little that I couldn't purchase instead.

28.11.2016 03:35:34

Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
29.11.2016 15:13:34
Telaphone

Have you ever watched this "Open House" show? I just sit there in awe of these 10 million dollar homes. :p

Personally I'd take the money. It doesn't sound like a sentimental type house, like one you grew up in. If you barely spend time there you could get something real cheap, save the money then get a good house when you settle down.

29.11.2016 15:13:34
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
29.11.2016 16:01:46
Mindy

Telaphone wrote:
Have you ever watched this "Open House" show? I just sit there in awe of these 10 million dollar homes. :p

Personally I'd take the money. It doesn't sound like a sentimental type house, like one you grew up in. If you barely spend time there you could get something real cheap, save the money then get a good house when you settle down.

My house is fairly nice :)...and while I love it if don't have massive sentimental attachment to it...though my cat loves it lol. Not sure the cat needs that much space though haha Maybe I'll sent some pics later...the view over the water is sweet

29.11.2016 16:01:46

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...