Aveda
slutspectre
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19800
Antitheocra
12.05.2022 05:04:23
slutspectre

☆* Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night *☆
One of the original chthonic gods and mother of many more, Nyx is a goddess of silent strength and great beauty, feared by even Zeus.  She rules the night sky and represents the ever-approaching darkness waiting for us all.

My first ever contest entry~!  (*´▽`*) Nyx is one of my favorite Greek figures because the lore surrounding her is surprisingly sparse, but when she is mentioned, it's always as an all-powerful badass.  I wanted to give you a sort of modern interpretation of this girlboss night goddess in flowy blacks with silver accents to mimic the stars in the sky.

12.05.2022 05:04:23
°˖✧ perpetually sleepy ٩(ˊ〇ˋ*)و  ✧˖°
Missy Bee
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 2957
Antitheocra
12.05.2022 10:41:39
Missy Bee

Pandora’s box

Prometheus was a titan who stole fire from the gods. He pitied humans and gave them the gift of fire. Prometheus was tied to a mountain and tortured for eternity. But this wasn’t enough. Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting a gift to Prometheus' brother Epimetheus.

Zeus commissioned the god Hephaestus to sculpt a beautiful woman out of clay, and she was given gifts from several gods and goddesses before she was sent down to fulfill her role. Hera gifted her curiosity, which would be her downfall. Zeus gifted her a box and she was told under no circumstance should she open it. Epimetheus was told to never accept any gifts from the gods, but he could not resist Pandora. He fell madly in love and could not imagine life without her.

Pandora was told to never open the box, but she couldn’t contain her curiosity- she opened the box left in her care. Evil was then released into the world. Horrible things flew out of the box including greed, envy, hatred, pain, disease, hunger, poverty, war, and death. All of life's miseries had been let out and were sentenced to plague mankind forever.

But tucked in the corner of the box, was one good thing. Hope. Hope give humanity the strength to never give up. They would rebuild what was destroyed by the evil horrors Pandora’s box had unleashed.

12.05.2022 10:41:39

Red Velvet
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12492
Antitheocra
12.05.2022 11:34:23
Red Velvet

This is my very first contest entry. Hope you enjoy! 

PHTHONOS
was the personified spirit of jealousy and envy. He was particularly concerned with the jealous passions of love. In one ancient Greek vase painting, he appears as an Erote, winged godling of love, accompanying Aphrodite. Apart from mortals, he also influenced the gods, such as Hera, whom he informed about the adulterous affairs of her husband, Zeus.

I adorned my Ximbo in loose and flowy garments as an allusion to Grecian fashion and used primarily white fabric to symbolize her holiness. (The style also reminds me of a Greek column.) Her skin is green with snakish tattoos to reflect the concept of envy. She also has a snake-bite piercing and wears a Nazar necklace and earrings, an eye-shaped amulet believed to protect against the evil eye, a 'look' or 'stare' that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy. It is a symbol that dates back to Greek classical antiquity! Her body is covered in spots and her wings are small and molted to represent imperfection, and I had her face away from a mirror (in runny eye makeup) to display resentment towards her own appearance. (There are columns in the background as well.) She wears a headband with a heart attached to display her connection to romance, and pearls float around her as a reference to Aphrodite! (She also has a pearl necklace.) I think the updo paired with her strong jawline and muscles make her particularly statuesque, as any god should be!  ♡ 

12.05.2022 11:34:23

devildiana
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1360523
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 03:10:57
devildiana

Hi Antitheocra, I'm not from here, just want to show my Artemis, great contest :D

devildiana

13.05.2022 03:10:57
uremogf
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12313
Antitheocra
13.05.2022 16:10:25
uremogf

Persephone  

According to Greek Mythology, Persephone, the queen of the underworld, was the daughter of Zeus and Demeter, and was the goddess of harvest and fertility. She was also called Kore, which means maiden, and grew up to be a lovely girl attracting the attention of many gods.
The story of Persephone, the sweet daughter who was kidnapped by Hades and later became the Queen of the Underworld, is known all over the world.It is actually the way of the ancient Greeks to explain the eternal cycle of death and rebirth.

13.05.2022 16:10:25
Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5825637
Antitheocra
13.05.2022 16:29:04
Melpomene

Iris – the Goddess of Rainbows and Messages

Amidst the pale cloud islands

far above the waves and fields

with lovely wings she glides and

the words of the Gods she wields.

To heroes, she brings the will

of Olympus, both tests and jests.

Whether they be good or evil,

she’ll see the idols to their quests.

As she bears worship, prayers,

adorned in her coat so bright,

behind her a rainbow flares;

no lovelier is there a sight.

Born of the sea god Thaumas and water-nymph Oceanid, Electra, Iris is a lover to the West Wind and Sister to the Harpies. In addition to delivering messages in the most gorgeous fashion, she also uses her pitcher to water the cloud so that it may rain upon the lands. Alongside Hermes, she carries a caduceus staff, which no doubt goes well with the beautiful wings and the colorful coat.

(I was also considering doing my namesake, Melpomene – but the available items in the shop seems lacking. In any case, I had fun with the description.)

13.05.2022 16:29:04

Furiously drawing new designs 

LivvyLuv
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15097
Antitheocra
14.05.2022 03:10:30
LivvyLuv

these are all so lovely

14.05.2022 03:10:30
Livvy ❤
SabrinaSyn
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29943
Antitheocra
14.05.2022 07:41:20
SabrinaSyn

My modern day version of Aphrodite - how would she be after 3,000 years of existence, the Goddess of sexual love and beauty?
This is how I envision her today, in the 21st century:
SabrinaSyn
She's a strong woman, and she enchants everyone more than ever before. And she loves to show her power that has grown over the centuries.
Note: somehow the shell that is on the Botticelli painting of her got lost...

14.05.2022 07:41:20
Life is all about inspiration, so dream BIG and live your dream.
Bebe69
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15424
Antitheocra
14.05.2022 08:35:45
Bebe69

Bebe69     

Artemis

Artemis, goddess of the hunt, the wild, nature, and childbirth. Daughter of Zeus and Leto, the twin sister of Apollo and one of the three virgin goddesses. She is a protector of women, children, and girls. She sports a bow created by a cyclops, which she uses on her hunts in the forest. In my version, she has her trusted snowy owls, for scoping the lands and giving her an extra set of eyes. She is also known as the goddess of the moon, using it to lead the Athenians to victory by shining its rays.

14.05.2022 08:35:45

Lana Fawn
Level 89
Sex Appeal: 546138
Antitheocra
14.05.2022 20:36:22
Lana Fawn

My interpretation of Iris the Goddess or Rainbows and Messengers. 
Lana Fawn

Iris

Goddess of The Rainbow

A goddess named “Iris” personified the rainbow in the mythology of ancient Greece. Most works of art depict her either in the form of a beautiful rainbow or as a lovely maiden. She wore wings on her shoulders and usually carried a pitcher in one hand. Her name combined the Greek words for “messenger” and “the rainbow” to signify her dual role. Some accounts depict her as one of the goddesses of Hera’s assistants.

The ancient Greeks considered Iris the female counterpart of Hermes. She served as a messenger from Mount Olympus. She would use her pitcher to scoop up water from the ocean and carry it into the clouds. Some legends also hold she used her pitcher to collect water from the River Styx, the shadowy river separating the world of human beings from the underworld. Many Greeks viewed Iris as an important link between mortals and the realm of the gods.

14.05.2022 20:36:22
Lana Fawn - " I'm not unwell thank you " 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...