kimsim
kimsim
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14763
Atheista
24.10.2019 10:37:06
kimsim

Hi,

We are going to fix achievements as the next task for our programmer.
We have plenty of bugs already reported but I want to ask you for help. Please add here all problem you ever had with Achievements. We will try to fix them with the next patch.

Thanks for your help in advance.

24.10.2019 10:37:06
Team Bimboland / Ask Me Anything
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25266470
Antitheocra
24.10.2019 10:54:24
Sandi Lut

Nice, it's about time too.
Well none of the achievements count right. For example I have 1515 fitness points my fit badge says 1509. The diva badge is worse.
There are not enough tattoos to buy to get the hipster badge
Buying 5000 items to get the shopaholic badge is ridiculous

24.10.2019 10:54:24
Happiness is inside yourself

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
24.10.2019 14:05:19
Alexstrasza

This is wonderful news!

I've given it a bit of thought and here's my experience with the badges:
Prime Bimbo - I find this badge bit unfair - only one person can make progress towards it once every 4 months. I don't know, it feels wrong.
Senator - Extra reward for long-term senatorship, seems good enough to me but I think we should be allowed to make progress towards if if someone gifts us with senatorship.
Sexy - The jump from silver to gold is ridiculous! Currently only one person has managed to achieve it and I bet it cost an arm and a leg to do so! Gettin' one million sex appeal is unreasonable in my opinion and should be lowered to like 400.000 (or at least 500.000). That way it's more manageable and achievable at a more appropriate level (80-ish). Also why does the sex appeal from daily tasks not contribute to it? For me that represents like 7 % of my total sex appeal, a pretty big but not insanely high amount. I think any sex appeal gains should contribute towards this badge.
Superficial - The requirements seem fine, but for some reason it doesn't count the 1 superficiality point you start with. A minor inconvenience, I guess. :)
Fit - Exactly the same as Superficial, the requirements are reasonable and the startin' point doesn't count.
Vain - The requirements are much higher than for Fit and I have no idea why, but they're still well within the realm of reasonable. Of course the startin' point doesn't count.
Greedy - I have no noteworthy experience with this, but I think it's good enough. ^^
Workaholic - A long-term kinda badge for sure! But lotsa people have it so I think it's good.
Shaker - Same as Workaholic, it's a long-term badge for completionists to go after.
Hipster - This achievement is unobtainable in a reasonable amount of time. You can sell your tattoos and re-buy 'em but it then takes you like 2 years to get this. There are currently 237 tattoos in the shop. I think it's unreasonable for anyone to have to buy all of 'em to get this achievement. The requirement for the gold badge should be like 200 at most. Even then it requires an insane amount of B$ but at least it's achievable. An alternative would be to make this achievement include piercings as well. That would make it way more manageable without changin' the numbers.
Funky - Yikes, this one's bad! 1000 hairstyles for gold? That's like... 600.000 B$ (translated into $ that's 'bout 400 $!!) if you buy nothin' but tufts and fringes! And what use is that if you have no hairstyles then? :D Given how expensive hairstyles are I think the gold badge should require much less - like 300, if that. Even then it still costs 210.000 B$ (assumin' you buy hairs as well, so the average item price is like 700 B$). Crazy, but not insane! :) Also a lotta people are experiencin' bugs with this achievement in that some hairstyles don't count and some count multiple times. Definitely look into how this is tracked. 
Diva - What happened here? 5000 makeup items for gold? Uhh... What? xD Obviously gold and silver are just way outta line and need to be reduced. Glancin' at the shop I'd say the average price per item is 'bout 300 B$ so to keep it in line with the Funky badge the gold should require 'bout 500-600 pieces of makeup, and the silver somethin' like 150-200. The gold would cost 'bout 200.000 B$ which, again, is a lot, but it gives the completionists somethin' to chase. :P Also contact lenses and faces do not contribute towards this for me (I tested it). I'm not sure if this is intended or not. You might wanna check how this achievement is tracked to make sure there aren't any bugs there.
Shopaholic - Like Sandi said, this is a bit much. The silver is easily doable but the gold? Woowee is that a lot :D Somethin' like 2000 items for gold is much more reasonable. Again, make sure to check if this achievement is tracked correctly, please. :)
Noisy - I think this one is totes fine. :) Some forum posts don't contribute though so you outta check if there's a bug there.
Mass Debater - I think this one is also fine. :)
Curious - An excellent example of an extremely difficult but manageable goal. ♥
Horny - The gold costs a total of 500.000 B$. That's a bit high I think... I think somewhere 'round the 400-500 range would be much more appropriate.
Dope Head - Exactly the same as Horny, I think the gold badge should require 'bout 400-500. 
State Minister - Just like the Prime Bimbo badge, I think this one's unfair to the players just 'cuz it exists. Also why does it randomly require 1/3/5 repetitions instead of 1/2/3 like the Prime Bimbo badge to get the three tiers? I think it should be the same, so 1 for pink, 2 for silver and 3 for gold.
Drag Queen - I hate this badge with a passion, but that's all 'cuz of the DQFC reward structure. In any case, havin' to win TEN times for gold is ludicrous. I think 1 for pink, 2 for silver and 5 for gold is much better. If you're gonna keep it at 1/3/10 then I think you outta rethink how you award these badges. But that's not the topic of this thread. 
Fighter - I think this one is totes okay! :)
Adventurer - Like the Curious badge, this one is an excellent long-term goal kinda achievement.

All in all, like half the badges need a bit of work and love put into 'em. Also, I think the rewards for gettin' the badges are often very low compared to what they require. Like... you spend 500.000 B$ on the gold Dope Head badge and you get 1000 B$ and 20 reputation from it? :D I get that increasin' the B$ rewards might be somethin' you're not to keen on doin', but please, at least increase the reputation rewards from the achievements. I think the pink badges should award like 5-10 reputation (with the PB, Senator and SM ones awardin' 100). The silver ones should award like 50-100 reputation (PB, S and SM should give 200-ish). And the gold badges should award like 300-400 reputation (PB, S and SM should give 400-500). 

Also none of the achievements work for himbos from what I know. In general I think you should look into potential bugs with how all the achievements are tracked.

This is all just my opinion of course. I'm not a game designer so I don't know how much of this makes sense from a game progression point of view. This is just what I feel is one potential way to fix the achievements :)

24.10.2019 14:05:19
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674553
Secville
25.10.2019 07:41:21
Namastis

Are the wings counted for the funky badge? They should be. 

25.10.2019 07:41:21
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25266470
Antitheocra
30.10.2019 12:25:06
Sandi Lut

Today Anna Wing  got to exactly 1000 forum posts, which should give her the gold noisy badge. But it is still silver :(

30.10.2019 12:25:06
Happiness is inside yourself

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829600
Freethinkerland
31.10.2019 01:06:00
LillyAnn

Badges for Himbos
Hipster, Funky and Diva badges simply just don't count for himbos. No matter how many tats, hairstyles and make up himbos buy these 3 achievements don't make progress for them, it's always 0 on achievements list so it makes impossible for himbos to get badges icons on their profiles and rewards for these 3 achievements. However, total amount of money spent on tats, make up and hairs counts for them in duels. Some himbos referred to this problem recently and in the past but due that we don't have so many himbos we don't often hear from them while their problem seems to be bigger than bimbos' problems with badges. IMO this thing with hipster, diva and funky badges for himbos is the major issue regarding badges.

Badges for Bimbos
Probably Funky badge is the most problematic for several reasons. First, it's mystery what counts for that badge - is it only about hairstyles or fringes and tufts also should be counted. In the past when we compared our funky badges some bimbos reported that all items from hairdresser (hairstyles, fringes and tufts) count for them while the rest of us could see only the amount of hairstyles. We came to conclusion that it was affected with doing boob job because bimbos who had it had included all 3 categories from Hairdresser in their badges and we who didn't have boob job could only see that only number of hairstyles counts. Second, most of us have noticed that numbers change sometimes. So, sometimes the first hairstyle we got when started playing wasn't included in total number, sometimes it was.
Example of temporal state of my Funky badge: I have 23 styles, 3 fringes and 10 tufts, while my achievement shows 24. So it's not the sum of all 3 categories nor only the number of styles.

Hipster badge - similar as Funky, what counts - only tats or both tats and piercings? At the moment I have 50 tats and 6 piercings but my achievement shows 52 which is more than number of tats but less than sum of tats and piercings. The reason for that could be that I sold and bought again some tattoo so that I got increase in total number of bought tats while the number of tats in my closet is the same. The problem is that I can't remember whether or not I sold and bought the same tattoo again.

Diva badge - similar problem as above... I have 34 Eyeliners, 61 lips, 22 Contacts, 28 Eye Lashes, 6 Eyebrows, 13 Cheeks and 25 faces. All together is 189 items in my Make up section and my achievement is only 141. Even if I don't count faces because they were added later in Make Up it's still bigger number than my achievement shows 189-25=164.

Superficial, Fit and Vain - 1 point of each that I got at the beginning doesn't count in achievements, so on my profile I have displayed numbers bigger for 1 than in achievements.

The rest of the badges seem fine. PB, Senator, Fighter, Drag Queen, SM and Noisy are accurate for me. About Greedy and Workaholic is hard to judge because no one can really know and count for how many hours they've been working and how much money they've earned.

31.10.2019 01:06:00

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
31.10.2019 01:15:41
Alexstrasza

@Namastis, wings are in a totes different category so I think they don't count towards anythin'. Maybe since they used to be in the clothes shop (I think?) they contribute towards the Shopaholic?

@LillyAnn, I went back to small boobs and afterwards bought 50+ tufts&fringes to get the silver Funky badge. My total for the achievement is still the sum of all 3. Maybe it's like, if you ever get the surgery boobs your account's progress starts bein' tracked properly for the rest of time?

I also did some testin' on the Hipster and Diva badge. The Hipster badge only counts tattoos, but that's intended 'cuz it only mentions tattoos, not piercings. The Diva badge doesn't count contact lenses or faces, but it does all the other categories - this is like 100 % a bug. Anyway, as it is you outta have 142 makeup items. Maybe you started the game with one item and it didn't count? 

31.10.2019 01:15:41
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829600
Freethinkerland
31.10.2019 01:28:14
LillyAnn

If I got one piece of make up at the beginning which doesn't count in achievements, it means that both contacts and faces don't count because difference in numbers is big.

Funky badge obviously doesn't work. I checked my closet and count each item and it just doesn't add up. I am sure I haven't sold and bought again any of Hairdresser items. Even if I did, the number should be bigger not smaller. Total amount of items in my Hairdresser is 36 and achievement shows only 24. Tufts and Fringes never were included in my Funky badge, I was checking it regularly and tested a few times.

31.10.2019 01:28:14

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Xtina_723
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2578804
Agnostica
01.11.2019 16:39:39
Xtina_723

Alexstrasza wrote:
@Namastis, wings are in a totes different category so I think they don't count towards anythin'. Maybe since they used to be in the clothes shop (I think?) they contribute towards the Shopaholic?

@LillyAnn, I went back to small boobs and afterwards bought 50+ tufts&fringes to get the silver Funky badge. My total for the achievement is still the sum of all 3. Maybe it's like, if you ever get the surgery boobs your account's progress starts bein' tracked properly for the rest of time?

I also did some testin' on the Hipster and Diva badge. The Hipster badge only counts tattoos, but that's intended 'cuz it only mentions tattoos, not piercings. The Diva badge doesn't count contact lenses or faces, but it does all the other categories - this is like 100 % a bug. Anyway, as it is you outta have 142 makeup items. Maybe you started the game with one item and it didn't count? 
I think Namastis probably meant wigs! Lol. And I had no idea that contact lenses didn't count. I hope that's changed bc I have a ton!

01.11.2019 16:39:39
♡ She/they. ♡
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674553
Secville
03.11.2019 09:00:01
Namastis

Xtina_723 wrote:
Alexstrasza wrote:

I think Namastis probably meant wigs! Lol. And I had no idea that contact lenses didn't count. I hope that's changed bc I have a ton!
Yes, wigs! Thanks for that! Still, I think they should be counted. Let's face it, wigs are much prettier than hairstyles, choice is bigger and I strongly believe that players rather buy wigs than hairstyles... Of course I know it all depends. It's just a general observation. 

03.11.2019 09:00:01
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...