14.06.2016 02:24:10
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695468
Freethinkerland
14.06.2016 03:02:45
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm rather laughing at the gift I received today.
  Lights.   Brilliant 3 watt LED flashers from a security corporation.  Silly shit really, because I no longer work in that industry that i happened to help because i was THERE, but it seems I'm still on mailing lists for free tokens. I will put the donated gift to good use however.
       I hope to receive flowers tomorrow,  but I'm not holding my breath............   Men give me the most silly shit because it is just to wild for them to play/work with me.   I'm keeping this gift and buying a duplicate for our cities police auxiliary program.
  My car is..........   Yummy !!!!!!!
  ' Road rage' was never a problem for me as it is a very rural and mountainous setting I live in.
                                (however)
   I'm a bit excited to receive my newest car.   
   A trucking company bought it for me as a 'Thank-you gift' for a bit of service I did for a driver for them as a private citizen and with my own personal equipment.  I didn't even 'bill' them.
      Being a member of a community is satisfying.  The bitch that can DO is very satisfying it seems.
             A bit of dirt and blood under the nails, just gives reasons to bathe to me..
    Seems someone liked what they saw !!!!!    Haha, and sad too.
  It's confusing to save lives and lose many in the process.
     I hate STUPID, and it really bothers me trying to fix the impossible.
  Human Factors.  It is a mental illness in people with authority.

I mock myself with GLEE.   A bitch with a sense of reality.
   Be safe, and chose to listen.
  Drama.......  I want to write some more, but...............
   I tend to cry suddenly when in deep thought.
  It was a very thoughtful gift......   what more can I say...  A gift designed to keep ME safe.
        I am thankful for the thought that went into the gift,
 My newest car is totally 'FLASHY'     It's totally cute and fit's my standards of AWESOME.  

A Shameless plug for my benefactor and team effort:  http://www.speedtechlights.com/
     A babe with light's...   You have to love the owners humors, and damn it,  don't tease me to drive very FAST..
  Off road-ing?       Seems,  they love their customers too.........  I fell into favor.....   [giggles]
   Local PD and state punks, will love my unique flashers coded to LAW like they have never seen before.
    I hate the little boies............ and love to tease the  walking hormones with badges.
 They call me for help.    My new car will be very welcomed, locally even though I'm a volunteer.  A first respondent in a 60 mile radius.  I have an Off-Road outfit too.  My BAM-u-lance.  America is a HUGE place, even on a local level in the western mountains.

it seems awful to say, but i am a bit excited to respond to an accident for the first time with this car.  She is totally equipped with my tools that seems to shiny and clean right now..
   A wonderful gift to so many people if i must say so myself.
    Thank You   Speed tech ,and a local trucking firm.  Your gift is appreciated.  Why they worked together to give me this gift is beyond my comprehension.
  I did nothing but crawl around in mud, and stop a person from bleeding to death.    
  Simple enough, but   ...........
 trall a'h lah dee dahh'............
  Move along,  nothing to see here..............
   I smile with my totally unique gift.  Fire engine 'RED' even.  WOW' ah 'Say?    !!!! fuck me at full speed ????
     Never give a woman a sexy car she might LOVE.  I'm still a little slutty, around firemen.
  I can't help it.  It's in my nature and name.
                                           my reputation even
 R E S P E C T  from my peers.

A gift can mean so much.
  My example might be a bit extreme, but it is what it is.

I would be just as happy with a 'cut out card' from a child.
  as long as it had a hand written NAME.  I love angels. most of all.

14.06.2016 03:02:45
kathiegym
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 646953
Agnostica
14.06.2016 12:33:33
kathiegym

Hahahahaha

14.06.2016 12:33:33
LOVE YOURSELF
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
15.06.2016 14:39:32
anunitum

I`m so amazed: One of my girl friends has made me a skirt to wear particularly for next friday! She just wanted to do it for me and was successful in making me surprised (and made the skirt for free so it must be a gift?)
She just dropped by so I can try it on so she can finish it. The skirt has sort of provocative and a super unique pattern (the fabric is meant to be for bedlinen) so I`m very happy (and maybe the only one in the world) to wear it and show proudly her very great skills as a seamstress. I do not know what have I done to deserve this, but I could not be more delighted! 

15.06.2016 14:39:32
kathiegym
Level 94
Agnostica
16.06.2016 21:08:15
kathiegym

Anunitum, tell your friend to wear the skirt herself!! Haha

16.06.2016 21:08:15
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.06.2016 05:59:39
HeavenLeighBimbo

I think it is great to wear hand made clothes !!!.
  Special even !!!
     My mother loved me so VERY much I wore nothing but hand-made clothes till I was about 14.
      Not even out of poverty, because the cloth was plentiful and my mother was a professional makeup artist/hair in the early 1970's. Very well paid in her own profession and clientele for the massive bee-hive's and 'up-do's they did in those day's.  My mother was the EPIC 70's BIMBO !!!  
  Designing dresses was my mothers hobby  My fathers was photography. 
  Just add an adorable baby/ little girl/ and teen, and I have about a million photo's of me documenting my childhood of my mothers portfolio of modern
(1970-80's) re-styled traditional German outfit's.  It was hideous most time's for formal occasions; but for school she did well with what I would call,
   ' normal American ' for the time's.
 Who am I kidding.......
       I was laughed at a lot, but mostly I think it was just because I didn't look common enough for the other little girl's all wearing the same jeans or top bought at a 'chain' store.
   It really didn't bother me like one would expect.  I always liked being different, and noticeable in a crowd when you walk into a room.  I was trained at a very young age to not feel uncomfortable when people stop and STARE at me because it has been this way from birth for me, mostly because of the clothes I would wear, ( and not much else in my humble opinion. ) My mother made wonderful dresses, and had a great eye for fabric. I was adorable most of the time unless she made curtains first, and had leftover fabric. Yes, this happened every couple years or so when Grand-Ma would come to town... LOLROF

My mother made cute German cloths and made me wear them in America because she liked to dress her little girl.....    Mommy loved me......    :)
      I was a bit of a brat about it, mostly because the cameras and equipment, and mostly my father always made me angry whenever I got a new outfit that was 'Special' and everything would become staged.  It's a bad way to grow up, but I did love the time spent watching my mother make me some very impressive evening gown's.  Hand stitched with pearls.  Yes, my mother made me feel like a real princess, even during fitting's. She would then sell those dresses, and make a new one for me to wear just ONCE.     Special indeed !!!   To grow up like that. I often wondered who wore those dresses after me? 
   I appreciated my mothers so much for those memories.  That's the gift I still have.....  
                         (Even in photo's thanks to my father's gift, 
                                     though I certainly didn't appreciate it at the time and have nothing nice to say about my experiences with him even now)

17.06.2016 05:59:39
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.06.2016 07:28:15
HeavenLeighBimbo

I got distracted by a conversation about clothes @^.
    I had to talk about that subject first because it is very dear to my heart.
       Now for the silly Shit !!!!

My gift-car arrived today.  Haha,  I wasn't even Home !!!  
   Just dropped off, key's and paperwork on the seat, and unlocked.
      At least it was parked next to the shop-entrance, so a few honest-people I know drove by it a few time's during the course of the day.  Neighbors do that here, and they expect strange thing's showing up on my property.   I bet they watched the unloading with cup's of coffee and even 'helped' just to have an excuse to look inside my 'gift', It wouldn't be a first for a delivery such as this....

It is a bit 'more' than I expected. was my first impression.  It was described to me, but  words didn't do it justice.   I needed this car about 10 years ago, before I semi-retired. I sort of began to shed some tear's, because it feels more like a trophy car because I really do not need the equipment it carries any longer.  I told the sponsors that and they just said that it was ordered that way for me, and they were just following up on any of my special request's for placement/color lighting codes.   I received a car that isn't even sticker'ed with the sponsors, and is Car-Show ready for the like's of my small town.
    It is actually better, than the Local Fire Captain's Car, and is going to be VERY interesting to drive around for a few weeks till all the resident's realize it's just me.   I took it out just for a 2 hour cruise this evening, and drew crowds at the 'pull-out's*/ parks.
       Unmarked car's like this draws the attention from tourist's and even local's also using *them for a good drinking party.  
   You have to love a bunch of drunks around a bon-fire trying to act sober around someone who has them totally confused stepping out of a 'flashy car' in a mini-skirt with no panties.
        I was just out cruzin'   I didn't expect to need to move some traffic from blocking the road in an unsafe manner.  The fire was FINE.  Compliance was instant if rather flirtatious at the same time.  At least they were paying attention, as I directed them to a much better spot to stay hidden from the main highway.

In town wasn't much better to stay under the radar.  
         Road Rage ?     
   More like crazy yield for no reason, and drive 10 MPH under the speed limit. :\
         Drunk drivers act even more stupid when I get behind them.     
             This might be a problem for me.   Locally, the police department encourages safety officers to use our auxiliary cars as they do add to the appearance of extra patrol cars.  It is a wise policy but one that I find very bothersome, personally given today's political unrest and general hopelessness in the criminal community.  A car painted fire-engine red doesn't necessarily mean ' rescue ', to a criminal who is desperate from another country.

#3 : People at gas station's...?....  OMG   No I'm not opening the hood.    Guy's were being extra friendly about a purring Kitty.
       All Thing's considered :  I still like my motorcycle better when driving for fun.  I'm not so 'Pre-conceived as an authority figure.' 
   When I told someone that I was a public safety officer, they instantly thought I was there to arrest them.
              That is a really pathetic state of mind people have when living, always feeling guilty about something.
                                        I just stopped at time's to smell the flowers too.

17.06.2016 07:28:15
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
17.06.2016 17:54:58
Phuckinbimbo

You should post some of those pics HLB. You posted some a long time ago. You were such a cute baby and your mom made some really nice clothes for you. Show them off.

17.06.2016 17:54:58
One can not feel when they have no soul.

kathiegym
Level 94
Agnostica
17.06.2016 21:51:43
kathiegym

Guys, my birthday is in summer. What are you going to give me??

17.06.2016 21:51:43
LOVE YOURSELF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.06.2016 02:02:13
HeavenLeighBimbo

Here's a little something I picked out for you.10dgu0w.jpg    I hope a certain PhuckinBimbo also like's my baby pictures.  Haha.

18.06.2016 02:02:13

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...