Author
KirstyD8
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
19.01.2019 04:51:47
LillyAnn

Well, maybe we should send them messages with the link of this topic so they can speak what is on their hearts and minds...

Again, I have an impression that just a few of us saw and follow this topic. It is starting to look like that a few loud women complain about everything... Where are the others? There are so many senators (including State Ministers) but all I can see is just a couple of citizens who give suggestions and seem to care.

Iulja (Prime Bimbo), Tworek (State Minister) and Sandi Lut (Forum Guardian) are the ONLY high-ranked and high-level players who participate in this conversation. The rest of us involved in this discussion - Lobotomeow, Vengeance, Itsanniebitches, Wafffle, KirstyD8, B-A, Pia Margrethe, LadyLythtis, Shiz_Briz and me are regular citizens.

This conversation started on 17.01.2019 at 07:23:15. It's almost two days till now, and only 13 of us had something to say?? I mean, really...? When it was about complaining that their outfits didn't show up and that voting system was unfair, many of them (including both Senators and Citizens) were there up to talk, willing to participate in showing their outfits off and having alternative voting. But now, when it's time for giving constructive ideas and real contribution, when we are ASKED for suggestions by Iulja and the team, where are all the people?

I am going to send a couple of messages about this topic because it is possible that many players didn't actually see this conversation, but I doubt that I can cover all of them. 

19.01.2019 04:51:47

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

feelingpeachy
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15632
Freethinkerland
19.01.2019 06:34:37
feelingpeachy

I totally agree that the names should be removed. I'm not sure about the others but I personally just vote based on what looks good to me. As for suggestions how about something similar to the Fights? Showing 2 bimbos each for 10-15 rounds? So we are not limited to just 1 vote per day. And then the bimbos with highest votes advance to the final rounds? Something similar to the app game called"Star Girl"? I hope what I said makes sense hahah

19.01.2019 06:34:37
Your average introvert

fiska0
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 99048
Agnostica
19.01.2019 08:39:43
fiska0

I did not follow the thread tbh... When we needed to vote, I didn't think about the whole voting process or why I had only 3 bimbos to choose from. And from my point of view, there's tons of bimbos who don't really care. It is what it is and we just click, go to the dressing room and duel. I only play from my mobile phone and there are other things that are pissing me off while using the site that's decidated for computers :D so contests are the least of my worries :D

Maybe it would be good if we choose few of all of contestants like 10? Then would be semi final and final? With those that have the most votes? I don't know. Just throwing an idea

19.01.2019 08:39:43
martusia17
Level 154
Sex Appeal: 2872131
Atheista
19.01.2019 08:43:42
martusia17

Thanks for link to this conversation.
I agree with the fact that it should not be dqfc in daily. I also think that raising the cost of the effort would eliminate accidental outfit. 

19.01.2019 08:43:42
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
19.01.2019 08:48:29
turboprinzessin

@LillyAnn thanks for making me aware the discussion is going on! I was very busy these days and did not realize by myself.

meanwhile there are so many great suggestions but also many repeating that it's become difficult who did already tell what. but I followed the discussion from the beginning  and also already entered my suggestions and add-ups where many inputs where made on that also made me think over also my ideas.

therefore I don't repeat who has entered this suggestions at first and who gave what input already because I know that everybody posting here is following the disscussion and knows what she/he and what others said :)

my suggestion would are:
1. doing a pré-selection of outfits: outfits that are obviously signed in by mistake are sorted out so only themed outfits stay for voting
@Iulia's input on this did make me rethink this point, but there are so clearly UN-themed outfits (naked bimbos' bimbo's in gowns etc) - it is possible and should be feasible to sort those out.

2. inactive people are not involved during the voting!
I am sure, it is feasible to implement this.

3. no own outfits shown for voting
4. remove entering the DQFC from daily tasks
5. not have the bimbo name
@B-A: yes, I am sure it is still a code; if we want or not, nobody is completely unbiased

6. 10 participants a day and get 3 votes

7. I actually have the impression, my account is somehow tied to other accounts that varies in the range where mine is classified, such as it is done for the duels.for duels this makes sense. but not for voting in DQFC. I won't say it IS implemented this way, but I have that impression and would like to be sure to get random looks of all people who entered.

last but not least at this point I think we should focus on quick wins with big effect :)!
we should try to stay on the ground and not run into dreams and make the whole thing too complicated.

19.01.2019 08:48:29
  ♥ ♥ ♥
lillyfee
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3429896
Freethinkerland
19.01.2019 10:29:54
lillyfee

ok
I propose that senators do a preselection- but cannot participate.!n that competition!!

19.01.2019 10:29:54
Lily Love
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 142576
Freethinkerland
19.01.2019 10:57:14
Lily Love

There are some valuable suggestions made. A few remarks from my point of view:

I also got bored of seeing outfits not related to the topic. To be honest, I skipped two votings because the outfits were either no sport outfits or - in my view - completely uninspired, possibly from bimbos who just wanted to fulfill their daily task. Several bimbos mentioned being uncomfortable with sorting out outfits beforehand, and I now like to support them. Why?

Let's take two outfits. A long gown - I saw several of them - and the baseball outfit from KirstyD8, which was my no.1 favourite when I saw it, a cool and strong bimbo. I thought about the reason someone might have to enter with a gown. Well, it could be ballroom dancing. But you wouldn't do ballroom dancing in a gym, right? O.k., rule them out. But you also wouldn't do baseball in a gym, eh? Coming from that point of view, KristyD8's ingenious outfit would have to be ruled out, too.

So it is not only the rules, it is also about fairness. Treat the rules liberally or strict, thats both o.k. if announced beforehand, but respect the result. Who accept baseball will have to accept ballroom dancing too.
It is o.k. if the tournament officials rule someone out, but she/he should have the possibility to appeal.

The other thing are the names. I'd too say: Remove them, both in outfit fights and the DQFC. I catch myself trying to vote quickly for bimbos which style I generally regard in a positive way, or which I know from PMs. But then I go... nanananah, that other bimbo is better. That would not happen without names.

Well, quite a long post, hope you read it. You DON'T need to agree with it :)

19.01.2019 10:57:14
jacyl
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9672
Secville
19.01.2019 11:24:33
jacyl

I agree with not showing the names because it's always going to be a bias. Also there should be more options to vote, either show more bimbos and give more than one vote or maybe (and I think someone else mentioned this) add some kind of rating sistem. For example give three options: one gives 0 points, another 1, and the other 2 points.

Regarding sorting outfits beforehand I think it's necessary because half of the time I voted someone because they were the only one that followed the theme. But i also agree with Lily Love that the decision should have the option to be appealed.

19.01.2019 11:24:33
Ana_V
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19450
Agnostica
19.01.2019 12:59:22
Ana_V

@LillyAnn thanks for the link to this discussion.
I agree that there should be a pre-selection of the outfits which fit the theme.
I also agree with other people's suggestions. At first, I suggested the creation of an external for voting, but now, after realising the amount of entries, I understand that wouldn't be feasible.
So I believe the best options would be a rating system, where bimbos would rate about 20 entries a day.

19.01.2019 12:59:22
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
19.01.2019 13:51:15
LillyAnn

lillyfee wrote:
ok
I propose that senators do a preselection- but cannot participate.!n that competition!!
Wow, that's very unique suggestion none of us made in previous talk. And, to be honest I like it! It has a point. Thank you for the input and honestly hope your suggestion will be taken into consideration. I am not sure that all the Senators and SMs are going to like it however, but it's worth thinking about it. From my point of view, as someone who is thinking about applying for senatorship, I think it is a quite fair proposition. The reason why I think it's fair is that Senators already have a lot of benefits (and obligations I believe), and it is kinda inappropriate that they compete with the players being way beyond their level. The truth is that the player who is under level 30 at least, has little or no chances in front of the higher level Senator. Even Citizen and Senator who are the same level are not equal.
It would also partially solve the name problem, sort of... I guess. 

@Turboprinzessin
It's true, we are repeating ourselves and each other, but it means that most of us agree regarding the certain things. I am glad you are here because you already had good points in another thread, here we need to summarize it and have at one place.
last but not least at this point I think we should focus on quick wins with big effect :)!
we should try to stay on the ground and not run into dreams and make the whole thing too complicated.
- This is very important - staying on the ground. Applying all our suggestions may be almost impossible for programers so we also need to be reasonable with demands and requests.

@Lily Love
Of course I read it, a few times if needed... Believe me, I already read both threads a few times, btw I went trough the forum posts once again before sending you messages. A few of us also write long posts so there is nothing to complain about :) You explained very well your point and it makes sense. Sporty outfit is not equal Gym outfits, that is how I understood you. Sporty has a wider meaning, while Gym is limited to the gym only. On the other hand, we have a lot of outdoor backgrounds, a few indoor (rooms), but there isn't one single gym background. People who design and make up themes should think about that too, and how to formulate the theme clearly and based on items we are offered. 
So the question is disqualifications and strict rules Vs. liberal rules and open interpretation. I was thinking about the same... if we are liberal we must accept all borderline interpretations, if we are strict - well, not so much space left for artistic freedom. So it is probably going to be hard decision to make.

@Jacyl
Yeah, that's the problem of minor evil - voting for something not because you like but because there is no better offer. I was skipping, but the same choices were returning :/ So, I totally understand you. But I must get back to the root of the problem. The primal problem in was about that the same outfits were appearing over and over again to various players. Some of them were in-theme, others not. Due that there were a lot out of theme outfits among limited amount of outfits, the second problem arised. Not-in-theme outfits are kinda secondary problem. If we had more options and more votes, controversial and questionable outfits probably wouldn't be such a big deal. Anyway, you are completely right in general.

19.01.2019 13:51:15

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...