Author
Rubyrosella
QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27519
Atheista
27.05.2019 22:52:39
QueenShebaVIII

People online who go on about being censored truly have very little idea what censorship means, I've noticed.

27.05.2019 22:52:39
Debate me please! <3
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25267036
Antitheocra
27.05.2019 23:28:48
Sandi Lut

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Un blocked.....    Yes.   I'm open minded......   
   I remember the only reason I blocked you in the first place was seeing your post in a "thread" 
                                    I considered a  " Cheating Thread."
   I still think it is a 'sticky thread' promoting " Cheating"  but....   I will forgive it, and let the disaster play out.   
   It's no longer my place to put my own 'human values' on anyone else. I made the debate feature, thinking people would be naturally honest.   So I suppose you can say I'm bitterly disappointed, that I failed to make it , " fair-for-everyone", too.

It's one of the blessings of growing to old and wise, to care about anything except the humanity around us.
HLB no matter what you do or how well you secure a game, people will ALWAYS find a way to cheat. Whether it is legally or not, people will always take the short cuts. I agree a bit that the "Quest for the curious badge" could be considered cheating. But there are NO rules against it. I agree that making the thread sticky is not very fair, but I did not make that thread sticky, I don't know who. But it is what it is now, let it go please. Thank you :)

27.05.2019 23:28:48
Happiness is inside yourself

QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Atheista
28.05.2019 00:30:40
QueenShebaVIII

Challenging people to debates who challenge you back has 0 effect on who wins debates . Obviously people who say not to vote for them to affect who will win, though not to their own advantage. I want to win and I say my own (~uncensored~) opinions. I'm not 100% sure if people read the opinions, or how many do, though I mostly vote who I agree with. If one says to not vote for them, that does make voting for the other easier. Though personally I don't vote for them either if I entirely don't agree with them, I just skip it. The worst, as I've said before, is when someone who says not to vote for them challenges someone else who says to not vote for them???

The thing against debates also is it gets boring reading the same opinions over and over, which you will have after... not very long really, until you see someone new, but then you'll get used to seeing their opinion also. I try to change what I say in debates a bit sometimes - obviously I can't change my opinions on something though so it's mainly changing the wording of my stance. Or I guess if you can find something different to say about sports, for example. Maybe more 'categories' would help there.

The only thing I've seen close to cheating is people asking me to vote for them in fights and debates, in a couple of message I've received to that effect. From complete strangers. I just ignore them. Sometimes my voting in fights or debates may be personally biased but that's not cheating, just human bias. I don't vote for people who are in a particular thread, obviously since that wouldn't work when they are in a debate against each other.

And using diamonds? I don't think that's what HLB was referring to (who knows really) but people use diamonds and buy diamonds... I don't, I only just very recently got a job again, haven't been paid yet, so I'm certainly not spending my own money on games. If people are allowed to buy diamonds and use them to help themselves, in debates, fights, duels, to top the leaderboards, then that's an unfair advantage, is it not? Not cheating either but nobody's talking about other advantages people may have in this game, which doesn't make it a fair game anyway, so why should we treat it as such? And that is all games now which let people use their own money for an advantage so they can make money. I doubt HLB agrees with my anti-capitalist views though either. Is the problem having a slight advantage (agin, in being challenged more, not in winning) that it's an advantage people can have without spending money?

I've never seen whatever she was talking about blocking either. I THINK if you are blocked you get a message to say, do you? I've never got such a message, I don't think, and have never seen myself be blocked. I've not blocked anybody else. I haven't seen anybody mention blocking someone because of debates. HLB literally admited that SHE blocks people because of debates.

Some people I've seen who win a lot of debates seem to just have well written opinions. Personally I win about 50/50. A bit less.

But I see no cheating in telling people that you are up for being debated. I personally find it annoying when people send me loads of fights constantly and make me feel like an easy win (and they do win them all lol). I much rather send people debates or fights (when I sometimes do) who are okay with it or looking to be challenged especially rather than to just challenge anybody. I also challenge people back who challenge me. Is that unfair also? Because it's the exact same thing. How would I avoid challenging people who have challenged me? With both fights and debates, I assume if someone's challenged me they're okay with being challenged back so.

I mean, I see no cheating, just one person's bitterness, and a flawed system that would be helped by being able to vote more. People partaking more in debates, for whatever reason, is hardly a bad thing, if fights are more fun, as people keep saying.

PS sorry this became long but I was also previously holding my tongue on this topic because of someone else's presence in it so all my views on the actual debates came out in my very own ramble.

28.05.2019 00:30:40
Debate me please! <3
SexDullen
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 4669
Agnostica
28.05.2019 13:23:01
SexDullen

This is Bimboland! dont hold your tongue, well not for to long in the same place *wink* :) I still think the threads subject is important, those people who want to have decent debates, we can help them by doing the votes, its just a light reading and 70 clicks most of the time. And yes Im new here so my clicky fever might not have been satisfyed yet! But I still like the feature alot, when I see someone seeking badge I just click on without to much thought! My 70 clicks done for today. And I still see alot of genuine debates! I just wish for people to vote with their hearts when reading though the "real" ones!

Hugz all!

28.05.2019 13:23:01
Dress up and be a darling, your surroundings will thank you :)
Lucille
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 2916
Reasonopia
29.05.2019 04:40:48
Lucille

I'm literally just here to comment. But I'll hit the debate section and go hammer time.

29.05.2019 04:40:48
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25267036
Antitheocra
29.05.2019 08:44:53
Sandi Lut

Lucille wrote:
I'm literally just here to comment. But I'll hit the debate section and go hammer time.
If you are just commenting to complete a daily task then I suggest you use the Wit, games and educated frivolity section. Plenty of games there which don't need much time to comment on. This way the forum doesn't get cluttered with meaningless comments. Thank you :)

29.05.2019 08:44:53
Happiness is inside yourself

Iulja
Level 123
Sex Appeal: 1454606
Reasonopia
29.05.2019 09:38:48
Iulja

P.s. if you want to finish daily task, comment is something you leave for other bimbos on their profiles. Not here.

29.05.2019 09:38:48

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151705
Freethinkerland
29.05.2019 14:54:34
Bambi Foxx

My apologies in advance for the length of reply... after reading all the comments there were a few points that I had opinions on I wanted to share:

I personally mostly use my tokens to vote on debates almost exclusively unless I receive a daily quest to vote on fights. I do it because the fight section always gets votes quickly it seems. The debate section piles up and I vote there mostly to assist with reducing the debate backlog. I haven't even made any challenges in debates in at least a week or two but I still do my daily voting there.

I do try to use my daily quota of votes ... daily. And if I am getting around to doing it when time is running out I do not always pay attention to the comments in the debate section. Some days I will vote exclusively for the people that send out challenges... they are investing in the debate section so they deserve to be rewarded. Some days I alternate my votes from one side to the other. Some days I vote for whoever has the most votes already. Some days I vote based on my personal view of the topic. I do not ever only vote exclusively for the people being challenged. In fights I always vote for the styling that I prefer. I try very hard not to let my personal opinion over someone's personality influence how I vote, but I do believe there are a LOT of people on this site that vote based on personality v quality.

While I understand the emotion that some may have about feeling "picked on" based on someone challenging them, idk... there is an option to not partake in either. Do not put comments in the debate section and/or do not select an outfit theme if you do not want to be challenged over these things. Personally when I send out challenges in both debates & fights I typically will go through the existing ongoing ones and challenge people from there. I do not ever go "looking" for people to debate or fight. Some people challenge me a lot and win against me a lot, other people I win against. The whole debating/fighting system is subjective (well except for the cheating gangs that people talk about) and I just accept that I will win some and I will lose some. 

These are opinions not facts... I THINK I see that some people vote exclusively for their friends (and I don't think this applies only to these so called gangs... it happens with people who I feel are not the same person as well) but I could just be biased to my own opinion on a particular topic or look and feeling that someone could not possibly find the other look or opinion valid lmao... I also THINK that I have noticed that some people who are at the top of the leaderboards sometimes vote against other people in the top of the leaderboards... I do not keep tabs on peoples voting habits so it could just be a false impression I have based on me looking at things for a short time frame. I do know there are a couple people that consistently vote against me. It is possible that they just do not like me or that they do not like my particular style or that they do not like my personal opinions. And they are entitled to do that. It doesn't make me dislike the game more of less because of them.

To the "desperately seeking" attention bimbo that seems to despise the game and all it's growing or modified features so much... perhaps it is time to find something else to do with your time. Also, no one cares how involved or not you were at the creation. Grow up, you sound like a spoiled little kid screaming "mine mine mine".

I do want to say that the opinion over playing to win does kind of bother me a little. I do not agree that people should be setting up fake accounts but I am positive that it happens. However, I do believe that there are other people (like me) who use their money to spend on their hobbies not necessarily to "win". Gaming is a hobby of mine, some games more than others excite me. I am sure other people use their money for the things they like (i.e. going to movies which I hate, gambling which I don't like, eating out, I mean anything really)... whatever you spend your money on is your business and your preference. I don't put money here to "win" so other people doing that doesn't really ruin my ability to have fun here.

29.05.2019 14:54:34
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695458
Freethinkerland
29.05.2019 17:27:33
HeavenLeighBimbo

I completely agree with the Previous Post ^   . And 'up-voted it'.   
   While it might be very inaccurate about my motivation's,  I could tell it was written with pure honesty.
  In fact,  the previous poster said thing's I wouldn't dare say... 
 Yes,  my voting method is *fucked up too*, because I will always vote against a 'debate/fight' spammer. 
                                     No matter what is written in the comment section.

Even the Devil  can quote the Bible.
   Just sayin'   :/
  I never reward cheater's,  even if I'm the only one.   Rewarding poor social skill's is just not in "this-parent's" , skill set."
  I raised little Boys, into adult-hood.   Bimboland's is no different......     I never let them 'Cheat' a video game,  and would ban my own children,  if I even saw them being abusive while playing "Call of Duty/ while networked."
   You think I'm evil, as a player in Bimboland's ?
   My own children, thank me for it.........   I taught them ethics, and they hated every second of 'mommy-school'.
  Now those self-made, ' cowboy, rich', ass-hole's', fix my equipment/ do chores willingly  and would rescue me  with a single phone call.  My God, even I'm envious of the lives they made for themselves after leaving my " NEST".
       My son's learned a very 'tough-love"..... lesson by me, being very much against cheating in even a 'white-witches' world.
   The gray ZONE.....     Is my nightmare's.
  I was not interested in making babies, to be just common men.   I made my babies to be EXCEPTIONABLE and perfect for their wives... 

It all start's with Mother's, with values. 
I was blessed with good teacher's too, in a Christian collage. 
 They taught a 'feral'-sex toy, how to be a mother,  when I never really had a mother, myself. 
  I was the child who fell through the crack's of a social system, all the way to 'Hell'.

I have no regret's being as honorable as possible. 
 None of that would have been possible, without someone taking the time to teach ME.
  Rest in peace, my dear Husband..... Our children are 'Thriving'. 

The best trophy any woman can really hope to WIN.

29.05.2019 17:27:33
Image result for winter wonderland banner
QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Atheista
29.05.2019 19:50:07
QueenShebaVIII

That's very nice, I'm just not sure what it has to do with this game, or the debating part of it. Talking about it being all immoral and 'cheating gangs' just seems OTT - it doesn't really matter. Plus this isn't a children's game any more (like Miss Bimbo may have been) so we're not teaching people morals here, which is obvious from some parts of the games.

Re who votes for who, personally I try not to look because that leads to overthinking. Have I occasionally noticed some people not ever voting for me? Yes, but then I decided to stop looking. I can't even remember who they were now. I don't really care if they do vote against me lol. I vote in similar ways - occasionally vote for who has the most votes if there are really a lot of debates, occasionally more for the challenger, usually for their opinion. Even if I just skim them, I don't want to vote for someone who says something ridiculous tbh. I also vote mostly in debates, or only in debates many days, and use all my votes. The only people I certainly do not vote for are if they are inactive (but still being challenged, though they may never come back to the game Idk, so probably don't care if they're winning fights or debates lol), if they ask to not be voted for (@HLB I'm sure people who ask to not be voted for do not care if you don't vote for them lol) or sometimes if their debate opinion is just a few words, I might vote for the person who has said more in it, actually expressed an opinion, maybe said something of more interest. If I vote for the same person a lot I might just agree with them a lot? I don't look at who other people vote for either, there's no need to overthink and overanalyse it lol. I certainly don't overthink all this to vote against anyone. If people have multiple accounts, clearly that is cheating, other biases aren't really. You can't stop people voting for their friends. Not just in this game but in every game, or whenever you vote for people irl, people vote for who they know and their friends.

That people care so much if people challenge the same people just seems ridiculous to me lol. I obviously ask to be debated so by this logic, that is bad too? I was pointing out that people spend money on this game not because I care what other people do but because they then also have an advantage in this whole game, in various ways. So why talk about one advantage people have, just in the debates, but not other advantages people have on here? It's not a fair game, on the whole anyway.

But like I said, asking people to challenge you in debates is not in any way cheating lol, all you get from it is an achievement, waaay down the line lol, so it really matters if people try to get an achievement that much? Like I said, I don't vote for specific people more - I don't think I even have 'friends' on this website tbh - unless it is because I agree with them, which is certainly not cheating if we happen to have the same opinions, and I've not seen anyone (except the randoms who have messaged me who I ignored, like I said) asking to be voted for, privately or wherever. Not even people I might be friendlier with. I find it unbelievable if people care that much lol. Though re leaderboards, the only way you'll get on them, I think, is if you challenge people a lot. Challengers get voted for more as well. And yes I want to get on the leaderboards and win things generally lol but I don't do anything to win, other than hope to win, because it's a game and winning various things on it is the goal. I don't see any cheating in challenging the same people - sometimes I'm so lazy I go through the peole I've had debates with and challenge them again, not just specific people, but anyone who has challenged me. I challenge people back who challenge me because I assume they're also wanting the Curious achievement so 1. are happy to be challenged and 2. it seems like good manners or something to help them get the achievement back. Is that then cheating in helping people get the achievement lol?

Re fights I also challenge people who are already in the fights (mostly challengers) or have challenged me because I then assume they're willing to be challenged. I'm not against people fighting me if I have the outfits, it's just sometimes someone sending you constant fights when you haven't been involved in fights lately is annoying lol.

I don't know if all of this makes sense lol. I'm not going to stop trying to get Curious badge because I don't see it as cheating and never have, I just see it as another thing you're trying to win on the site. I can see how people who ask to not be voted are influencing the results and I don't do that, but I also don't really care if other people do that lol. As long as not everyone/most people do or it gets boring voting in the debates. Though lbr, we mostly vote in the debates to get tokens anyway, as we post in the forums to try to get the noisy achievement - some of the games are fun but things like literally just counting in the forums we are hardly doing for fun, we are using it to get achievements and helping each other to do that lol, that's what that whole forum and whole threads are for!

29.05.2019 19:50:07
Debate me please! <3

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...