Author
Betty Byler
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151705
Freethinkerland
30.01.2020 21:53:51
Bambi Foxx

Soooo.. this problem I had has not been fixed.. or rather it has been messed up even more. Because now I don't have any of the gold badges I used to have. It is saying that I have only completed like 20 daily activities (in a year?? really...) I had the gold badge for that. I had the gold curious badge way back in like April or May of last year now that is gone I had the mass debater gold badge I had fighter badge.. I had others too.. but I swear I cannot remember which but now all my counters are saying that I have only had like 20 of each thing... so many of my counters are wrongggggg...

The fact that I am level 

I have worked way more than 100 hours...    
done way more than 12 hours at a party

won way more than 12 debates

been challenged way more than 12 times to a debate

done both of these way more than these amounts of times... in fact I ALWAYS pay the $500 to up my self-indulgence when it is under 50%... EVERY time.. I never do whatever the task is to build up the self-indulgence i always pay to have sex every day... so there should be at minimum 365 of those.. and considering that it is saying 100 right now when all the other counters are saying around 20 means I am doing the $500 for sex more often than 1 per day... which is likely since i just keep reuping it every time I go to do another task if it is under 50%

all of these are wrong too... I was gold in duelist I was gold in fighter... I do not recall if i was gold in adventurer but I believe that i was... I have done extra daily tasks by using tokens even on some days... so I have at minimum 365 daily tasks completely... 1 for each day i have played... yet it says I have only 21 total... after a year... when I know i have used tokens for even more than the 365 minimum i should have. 

So... while I should not have had the gold badges that somehow appeared on my page one random day.. I certainly had more gold badges than I do now... and ALL my counters are wrong... 

Anyway.. this is very frustrating and upsetting... and frustrating again :(
Like how will this be fixed... am I going to be expected to redo all of these numbers again? also.. it completely ruins my duel advantages that I had built up over an entire year of being on this site... 

30.01.2020 21:53:51
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28943431
Secville
30.01.2020 23:10:52
Favourite Worst Nightmare

Oh damn, that's awful! Did you report it?

30.01.2020 23:10:52
(✿◡‿◡)
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
31.01.2020 13:21:03
Bambi Foxx

yes, I reported it :(

31.01.2020 13:21:03
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
31.01.2020 13:24:22
Alexstrasza

I also reported it and directed the admins to this thread, hopefully they have some sort of backup so you don't lose all of your earned badges. To everyone else, I suggest you all take screenshots of your badge progress for safety. This is a MAJOR bug! O_o

Bambi, do you have any extra information about when and/or how this happened to you? Like, did you just complete a daily task or was it right after a daily reset?

31.01.2020 13:24:22
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
31.01.2020 20:01:51
Bambi Foxx

So, I noticed that I got a bunch of gold badges right after they announced that the badge progress had been fixed a couple weeks ago. I dont recall which date exactly but I a know there is likely a thread that talked about the "fixes" they made to being able to achieve 'unachievable' badges. So when my badges populated I just assumed that whatever changes were made in that little announcement adjusted my achievements because I met whatever the new requirements were. Since I could not see what the actual requirements were (since most of the badges were filled in gold) I had no idea what the changes actually were.

I honestly typically do not pay attention when I do duels. I just hit the spinner the three rounds then move on the next duel. But one day last week I noticed that a level 17 player "won" a duel round against me for daily tasks and I knew that had to be wrong. So i went to compare our numbers and saw that I had like a ridiculously low number of daily tasks completed. Under 20 total. Now.. I have been on BL over a year and I know I have done WAYYYYY more than 20 daily tasks... so I came the daily task thread and asked about it then. CumDumpster and Sandi both responded that my "gold badges" had to be wrong.. which was fine... that could be fixed but I personally was more concerned about my counters because they were extremely low.

Well needless to say... it seems that someone went in and fixed whatever the badge issue was.. but then never did anything with my counters so when they adjusted the gold badges all my gold badges that I did achieve no longer populated because my counters are so low. And it is obvious on some of the categories how wrong it is... I can prove from the curious badge thread that I got my curious badge way back in like april/may or june of last year... (would have to go through the thread but I certainly announced it there) and my number of debates and fights are clearly visible on my profile page. but idk how I can prove how many exactly daily tasks I have completed... and I certainly was not monitoring the achievements section regularly enough to know off the top of my head which gold badges I had actually had before my counters got all screwed up. 

Sorry for the rant... just an extremely frustrating situation and idk how they will fix it unless they have a way to look back in time at what existed before they fiddled with the badge stuff a few weeks ago...

31.01.2020 20:01:51

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
01.02.2020 07:41:56
Bambi Foxx

I can also tell you that I had 41 achievements unlocked prior to whatever trouble happened with my account. I do not recall what every achievement was but I do recall that I was stuck at 41 for a long time, like the rest of the achievements before they made the recent change was extremely difficult to get with insanely high numbers needed to earn the badge for them. Right now I am showing I only have 30 achievements... so there are at least 11 other achievements that I had prior to this mix up that I do not have now... 

01.02.2020 07:41:56

kimsim
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 14763
Atheista
02.02.2020 06:40:28
kimsim

It has been fixed already. Very, very sorry for the problem!

02.02.2020 06:40:28
Team Bimboland / Ask Me Anything
Classy Joe
Level 117
Sex Appeal: 1280709
Reasonopia
10.03.2020 00:59:09
Classy Joe

I have a little rant I need to get off my chest. I hate the vote daily task. I did my calculations wrong and guess what. Vote 20 times in both debates and fights. I did the math for 20 votes not 40. It's like the site purposely gave it to me. Never got it before. Maybe once as my old character but I don't remember.  Guess I have to wait 23 hours to get the tasks complete.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Whoever sees this I hope you have a wonderful day.

10.03.2020 00:59:09

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...