Christmas party season is upon us with a swing
What will I get in my cracker? Great…a plastic ring!
The boss is on form snogging every girl in sight
Thank God I’m in the little girl’s room, replacing snagged tights
What a spread we’ve laid on, from corner shop to Market stall
Oh no! Roger’s back from the pub, legless. Yes…what a fall!
The drinks are going rapidly down everyone’s neck
The director’s just walked in with the most ridiculous pair of specs
Great! Dave’s got hold of the mistletoe, the only thing he’ll pull
Is a hole in his hand knitted sweater of Fair Isle wool
I keep looking at the clock. Isn’t it time to leave?
Oh God…here comes the boss. Time to bob and weave
Think I must be the only one who’s sober here
Tempted to drink the do dry; even tempted by the beer!
“Hello Gorgeous.” I hear the lame chat-up line
This affair is akin to a badly scripted pantomime
Simon’s definitely up for the ultimate shag-fest
What’s up with the guy’s? Is this really their best?
Can’t believe it, Alice’s cleavage is totally displayed through her vest
Still, nobody’s bothered;she’s slumped in a corner. Passed out! Probably best!
“The Christmas spirit is here,” I hear the boss say
More like the spirit is inside him. What a drunken display.
Is every office party such a farcical mess?
It’s Christmas and so “yes,” is my educated guess
Whether it be the funny gift exchange that some take too seriously
The ugly Christmas sweater contest where you get a photo of an office friend printed on your's for a good laugh (make sure they are someone lighthearted)
Maybe you are the cheerful one decked in green and red?
Or the one who dresses super sexy to turn every single head....
Please come and join us in the 2018 Agnostic Festive Season Party
Yes I call it festive season....If you want to call it Christmas, by all means do so. Personally, I celebrate Equinox, but whatever your faith of belief system calls to you...tis the season!
The theme is Office Festive Season Party...which as you can see from above is very open for options.
- Contest is open to all EVERYONE
- You can enter up to TWO times, cuz who doesn't like to dress up!!
- You can enter starting, well, now. Woot
- Entries can be submitted until December 11th 1200/2400/midnight Bimboland time
- Voting will:
- Open shortly after the submission deadline (Same night barring issues)
- It will run for ~5 days
- It will take place via another thread
- Will open to all members of Bimbolands
- 1st place: B$2000 and many accolades
- 2nd place: B$1500
- 3rd place: B$1000
- How to enter
- You have 2 choices...
- Post in this thread. As you can enter 2 times, you may post both there if you wish.
- Send to me...you know, top secret and all that jazz. Wanna keep your idea secret? No problem, send it to me and I will enter it into the voting thread when created.
- There is a catch to sending to me though....you can only keep one secret until voting time. I 100% get the idea of "unveiling" for the first time in the voting thread, but posting here also helps create interest in the community and hopefully some nice chat.
- Not to worry though, you can still submit 2 times if you want to though (and I do encourage it), 1 to me via PM, one in thread.
- You have 2 choices...
1. Dress up your bimbo as you wish and save your outfit.
2. Keep that outfit as your "current" outfit.
3. Add your outfit to your post by clicking "my closet" button, the one with hangar image.
best of luck Ho Ho Hos and and Hims