Author
Blecky89
Marie Hilton
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 169529
Antitheocra
09.01.2024 17:11:59
Marie Hilton

It's funny, this is the first time I've seen Butterfly and AuntieLice jailed for their transphobic and attacking posts; you know when that's finally happening? 
after the fashion police, who was called out for censoring and deleting comments of players who were exposing the bias and unfairness, drops out of the role. 
that's crazy right? 

not like this is a blatant showing of favoritism by the defunct FP team
And before anyone comes for me saying they were banned before; how would I know ? We don't have any dang transparency in whose in jail, for what and how many times they were. 

09.01.2024 17:11:59

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2554926
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 17:41:19
KirstyD8

To Lolsie and Janeze
People was attacking the FP and the people who was doing it were the poeple that had run in with the FP (even years ago) for their behaviour and also players that was banned. They took Chris threads to attack the FP with their friends because they want to be in control who gets jailed and banned. They will tell you it was because that we can't take criticism and we was on a power trip and would abuse the FP tools yet none of them got jailed or forum banned for speaking out.
Some of their friends include a few SM's and they wanted to be in charge of the site. They don't like the FP because we didn't do what they wanted and could not sway us to jail certain players without cause. No only that they stopped a player and jailed them unfairly before the SM election and it may appear they wish to do it again. Chris won't be happy with that especially since the intentions was posted in chris thread and it doesn't matter that the player is B.

09.01.2024 17:41:19
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829740
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 18:47:03
LillyAnn

It's funny to so see someone who plays for 3+ years and is only level 38 wants to decide and keep records of whom, when and what for gets jailed. Apparently a very active and regular 'know it all' player lol

And before anyone comes for me saying they were banned before; how would I know ? We don't have any dang transparency in whose in jail, for what and how many times they were. 

You don't know. And do you know why you don't know? Because you were not even active and around for over a year!
And unlike you and some others, these two don't cry over post edits, deletes and jails and don't post screenshots to complain. If their SM allow them jail free time before election maybe they will have a chance to post their jail notifications.

And don't act so clueless and naive. No one got jailed or forum banned because of the posts in last two topics Chris made because he suggested free speech. If free speech is available to the rest of the site, it's available to them too. Who is biased here? You who want free speech for yourself and your friends only, or those who ensured free speech for all?

09.01.2024 18:47:03

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10800626
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 18:52:29
Blecky89

Sorry but B has been jailed more times it's possible to count. Not to mention forum bans and warnings. 
Once in a blue moon SM decided to step up and jail someone and that you notice? But when FP jailed him for a month even when he was SM that for sure like always go unnoticed. 

09.01.2024 18:52:29

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2554926
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 19:22:11
KirstyD8

And lets not forget he got jailed for 30 days back to back which would make it 2 months of jail. But lets pretend that didn't happen for your friends group narrative so you can push yourselves as the heroes.

Plus you was told all have freedom of speech and free reign over the forum for the next 3 weeks but they can't have theirs? No, you and your friends couldn't handle it and got them jailed. Why are they not entilted to the same free speech you guys have. Talk about being silenced. Why so upset at some hurty words. Chris has made it clear people shouldn't be jailed for that.

09.01.2024 19:22:11
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 19:35:41
LillyAnn

For the sake of transparency, Blecky can you tell us if these jail sentences were discussed with you before they came into force?

09.01.2024 19:35:41

ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 345396
Secville
09.01.2024 19:59:56
ximboglizzy

Amidst a popular opinion- not everyone keeps tabs and screenshots so you'll have to either remember, look back in the chats or take my word for this. Before your post was edited (@Kirsty), you mentioned B shouldn't have been jailed which I also don't have a screenshot to because, I don't keep tabs. I know exactly what you guys are talking about that it doesn't take mentioning my name to recognize that I am being brought to the conversation right now.

I HAVE FOR QUITE LITERALLY ALL THREE TERMS discussed the several things Butterfly and Auntie Lice have done, the reports and how I wanted something to be done. 2/3 terms LillyAnn has been the PB. It wasn't till the last one that it was Blecky. I literally considered you guys to be my friends because I didn't know anyone better than the PH and also I sought out guidance from you guys that had experience on the game and with players on what I should do. I never intended on it being some pre-planned scheme I had. 

I have made it incredibly transparent I was going to jail them because they were causing a whole mess for the month leading up to elections by continuously shading me, my friends and being directly rude to others. Don't even try saying ''I'm too soft'' cause too soft my ass it just became annoying, unacceptable, unbearable and frustrating to work with. I have had my forum posts edited when replying to them which I will acknowledge and credit the fact that they were not mature, I shouldn't have played back but you cannot sit here and act like what I did was so much worse or unfair than what the hell I was dealing with. I did not notify right away about the comments made with my pictures attached. It wasn't until Blecky noticed it and politely confronted me on the matter. In the most honest way- after spending all this time trying to see if something can be done while consistently being told ''we can't ban them'' and just avoiding myself from looking annoying as fuck I didn't say anything about it. I knew I wasn't running for next term and I focus on my life outside of XL that's far more important and PH knew that with the series of events I had happening which were not easy to manage. When I have people and my pet dying in real life, the stress of school on my shoulders the last thing I need to do is keep tabs and worry about what someone said about my forehead online which I've been hearing since high school. I don't care. I joined SM to host contests, deal with reports as well as I could, get to know the PH as I did look up to them and find myself a little community online. GASP! Neither of them were Senators, neither of them spoke out about becoming SM. If you knew before hand, why didn't anyone mention anything about it? I literally told you guys all of this. I was worried that nobody would be a SM for Secville!!! 

But to imply there was malicious intent behind me jailing them when YOU GUYS KNEW ALL ABOUT IT BECAUSE I SAID IT TO THE PINK HOUSE CHAT AND IT WASN'T TILL SOMEONE (now please look back in the chat for yourself because I'm removed. but this was 100% discussed and other members at the time can vouch for it), suggested I just jail them- AND I DID! I did so because I let them run free the whole time and once again, how was it my fault that they were getting a little too comfortable by being nothing but mean to others and myself? I mean you genuinely cannot sit here and act like it happened out of thin air. I didn't even foreshadow this situation happening and I'm sure neither did anyone else. 

09.01.2024 19:59:56
click the magic leaf -> 
Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7601766
Secville
09.01.2024 20:02:28
Honey Beee

If you all would like to discuss the jailing of Butterfly and Auntie Kirsty and Lilly you both have my discord, my direct messages, and we share a discord chat together. Not sure why you are shading me here when I haven’t done anything to you. I don’t like bringing these things up in public but I don’t really have a choice 

09.01.2024 20:02:28

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 20:18:56
LillyAnn

The question was did you and Blecky had a talk before jailing them? FP was dismissed already, so it certainly isn't about whether you talked with me or Kirsty.

What we do know is that this thing was not discussed in PH. Tho maybe it was discussed in SM's server (the one you guys made for allegedly for State wars while there is no ongoing one nor it was announced for the near future, neither it was approved or open for all players except your small group). Why would we even message you or ask about anything and expect straightforward answer when you have already done stuff behind our backs?

09.01.2024 20:18:56

Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7601766
Secville
09.01.2024 20:27:00
Honey Beee

I literally have no idea what you’re talking about Lilly, I can happily discuss the reasons why I chose to jail them with Blecky and anyone that is curious 

09.01.2024 20:27:00

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...