Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Campaign for new outfit slots and categories 2020 

Created
Author
TokiKonoe

Poll: Do we need more slots and categories?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
05.04.2020 11:42:27
Alexstrasza

I would love nothing more than more outfit slots! Thinks like an outdoors/hiking category, a travel category and wedding category are all a must have. My further suggestions would be to keep the popculture and cosplay categories separate. While they're both technically cosplays, popculture tends to be reserved for more modern and contemporary things whereas cosplay can be used for more obscure and less well known stuff. Besides that I'd love to also see a category added for steampunk and historic (I feel like retro currently encompasses too much, all the way from ancient Egypt to the nineties). Some sort of runway category is also in order. If a PBFC category is to be added it should be more clear than just being called "PBFC" - that's just gonna confuse the hell out of new players. I have no ideas though.

Regardless of how many new categories are added, we should also get some extra slots so we can participate in contests without crying over the outfit we had to sacrifice to get there.

05.04.2020 11:42:27
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
meerkat
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 50077
Atheista
05.04.2020 12:52:48
meerkat

i don't have any new ideas on what could be added and i'm assuming there will be a poll coming so i'll just save my opinion for the vote! but i also agree popculture and cosplay should stay separate. it was never really confusing for me as popculture implies something mainstream like a household name type thing. and it isn't necessarily character based like i could dress up as paris hilton and it would fit in that category. and for cosplay we can make any little obscure character media has to offer and again it isn't limited to that. i've seen people just make outfits for an oc that isn't referencing anything and they just think it looks cool. i agree with what some said earlier, i also enjoy the vagueness cause people really come up with amazing things when there's space for interpretation. oh and absolutely am up for more slots of course!

05.04.2020 12:52:48

glamourGIRLLLLL
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 127880
Antitheocra
05.04.2020 15:19:18
glamourGIRLLLLL

I am in for more  outfit slots, and agre with you guys that we need more cathegories, it would increase our creativity and help us use more and more clothes.
Can't wait for the poll, i would be interested in haveing a : couture slot ( fashion show), bohemian slot, tomboy slot,preppy slot, my style slot,  celebity slot ( look like your favourite celebrity, ), also cool if we could name our slots

05.04.2020 15:19:18
Isabelle_S23
Level 127
Sex Appeal: 1627319
Atheista
05.04.2020 15:33:53
Isabelle_S23

I also agree that the popculture and cosplay categories should stay separate. I would love more slots! I love some of the ideas suggested like animals/pets, science fiction or futuristic and college/school but I think we should also have some slots without category too to be able to make outfits for contests and create other looks we want

05.04.2020 15:33:53
You-make-my-heart-go GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY make gif heart -  charminarmicom
honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885828
Reasonopia
05.04.2020 15:35:23
honorscollege

Alexstrasza wrote:
I would love nothing more than more outfit slots! Thinks like an outdoors/hiking category, a travel category and wedding category are all a must have. My further suggestions would be to keep the popculture and cosplay categories separate. While they're both technically cosplays, popculture tends to be reserved for more modern and contemporary things whereas cosplay can be used for more obscure and less well known stuff. Besides that I'd love to also see a category added for steampunk and historic (I feel like retro currently encompasses too much, all the way from ancient Egypt to the nineties). Some sort of runway category is also in order. If a PBFC category is to be added it should be more clear than just being called "PBFC" - that's just gonna confuse the hell out of new players. I have no ideas though.

Regardless of how many new categories are added, we should also get some extra slots so we can participate in contests without crying over the outfit we had to sacrifice to get there.
I agree that we should have a historical look. The way people use the retro slot is a small pet peeve of mine. Marie Antoinette is not retro!

05.04.2020 15:35:23
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
Bimkko
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54207
Atheista
05.04.2020 16:18:56
Bimkko

Id love more slots!!! I don't understand why the website would have so little, this is a dressup game!! 
I think a big issue is in the way the different outfits are displayed : maybe if instead of having all the lil icons, taking up all that space on the profile, we had a rolling menu, or dropdown, with the outfits there, it'd help have more outfits available, without clogging the profiles.
I also agree that we need an option to REALLY hide an outfit. I hate that the outfit displayed is the last one you clicked on basically, I'd love an option to really select the displayed default outfit. Would help when editing an outfit that isnt ready to be shown to the world yet.
Another thing i sooooo want is the ability to nAME the outfits we're making when they're categoryless at least. I swear to gOD its so tedious sometimes to comment on specific outfits of a bimbo's profile when they have multiple uncategorised one, "i really like the outift with the pigtails and the pink skirt cause i think the pig tails and the skirt look really cute n are such an interesting combo"....awful....if only we could put little descriptive names like idk "i love your 'pink cutie' outfit bc |blablabla|". This may be smth that is more personnal but because i really love commenting specific outfits that i love... (itll also help describe some fits and explain them!!! like if this naming possibility extended to all outfits including categories, you could write which character you're cosplaying as for exemple, which would help for more niche characters!!! people may not know them but they can look them up and see how accurately you portrayed them!!!). Its such a tiny feature that just brings benefits to the players imo. And if we're gonna have way more slots, naming them would be awesome when going through all of them

05.04.2020 16:18:56
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18632201
Freethinkerland
05.04.2020 16:37:14
TokiKonoe

Okay, I suppose we will have to think about historic/retro issue if history places in a poll.
I'm not sure if I wish to see 2 history -themed categories as it would limit us from having something else completely new (like, we already see very historic/ancient themed looks in retro category so renaming it wouldn't change anything really). But we will see what we will come up with :)

Maybe it would make sense to leave cosplay and popculture as they are then?
And I wouldn't worry too much about new players getting confused with PBFC slot, if they stayed in a game a month they would find out what it is about. 

Anyway, let's keep the discussion in categories and slots amounts. I'm under impression that the number of slots should be dividable with number 4. So we should ask either 4-8-12-16-20-24-28 slots.

Currently I would suggest asking for 16-20 new slots that would include 4-6 new categories. Does this sound reasonable? 

05.04.2020 16:37:14
clarins
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7831
Freethinkerland
05.04.2020 16:42:25
clarins

I do think we need more slot ideas
but what i also think is that we NEED MORE CLOTHES OPTIONS!! In order to have new slots with new ideas we must have clothes that match these categories! I don’t think there are enough shirts for example, or shoes as well! 

05.04.2020 16:42:25
On Wednesdays we wear pink.
tinaifyy123
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 14903
Agnostica
05.04.2020 16:50:56
tinaifyy123

I would really like more outfit slots it needed! like i'd like to think the reason we have slots is almost like an album photos or like a scrap book for fashion and styles where we other bimbos can get ideas of what to look like. I definitely enjoying getting fashion idea from other bimbos slots and it doesn't mean i'm stealing the ideas or outfits i'm just inspired.

05.04.2020 16:50:56
tinaifyy
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18632201
Freethinkerland
05.04.2020 17:47:51
TokiKonoe

It seems that we have gotten pretty nice amount of category ideas, some of them have repeated already couple times, so I will start preparing poll. I will send link here and on your profiles.

I have left out some ideas on purpose, like drag queens and cultural. These themes can turn out to be offensive to some of us and we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Also categories that are too specific like "cyberpunk" are left out because there are already "punk" and "alternative, subculture" in the poll list. I also think Sci-Fi and space travel can be merged, because space travel outfit can be under Sci-Fi category. 

05.04.2020 17:47:51

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...