Blocked.

Created
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
09.07.2019 00:08:23
Alexstrasza

OMG TokiKonoe I know exactly what you mean! I see someone and it's not that I dislike their outfits, it's just the other bimbo looks so much better to me in that pairin'. But then I'm like, I don't wanna offend her/him 'cuz they do have good outfits and seem like a swell gal/guy. So then I consciously vote for them even though I might still prefer the other contestant's looks. 

I do have a question for you though hun :) What do you define as a high level bimbo and low level bimbo? Is it relative to one another? Is the difference in level a set number? Is it arbitrary or based on like, prior experience? Or does is it relative to the lower level bimbo? 'Cuz like, the difference between a lvl 50 and 60 bimbo is WAAAY bigger in terms of sex appeal than like, the difference between a lvl 10 and 40 bimbo even (like 80k vs like 40k).

09.07.2019 00:08:23
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Mona Elizabeth
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 161408
Atheista
09.07.2019 01:00:46
Mona Elizabeth

I have blocked a bimbo on here because she had very offensive material in her profile and seemed to be very rude to other players. I've also had one particular bimbo comment twice on my profile with very ignorant assumptions about me and my subculture, and I will block her if she ignores my request to be left alone. On that note, I would love it if the writing system CinnamonAndSunshine proposed could become a thing. It's very sad that some players feel the need to block others simply because they have more experience in the game. 

09.07.2019 01:00:46
With love from beyond the grave, Mona Elizabeth
She/Her Please 

Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
09.07.2019 01:05:15
Starbuck

Mona Elizabeth wrote:
I have blocked a bimbo on here because she had very offensive material in her profile and seemed to be very rude to other players. I've also had one particular bimbo comment twice on my profile with very ignorant assumptions about me and my subculture, and I will block her if she ignores my request to be left alone. On that note, I would love it if the writing system CinnamonAndSunshine proposed could become a thing. It's very sad that some players feel the need to block others simply because they have more experience in the game. 
I'm so sorry that happened to you! If you ever feel like you are being harassed, please let me know. I absolutely do not stand for that kind of behavior.

09.07.2019 01:05:15

Mona Elizabeth
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 161408
Atheista
09.07.2019 01:07:55
Mona Elizabeth

Starbuck wrote:
Mona Elizabeth wrote:
I'm so sorry that happened to you! If you ever feel like you are being harassed, please let me know. I absolutely do not stand for that kind of behavior.
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you were elected, you have been such a lovely and involved leader! <3

09.07.2019 01:07:55
With love from beyond the grave, Mona Elizabeth
She/Her Please 

Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
09.07.2019 01:12:42
Starbuck

Mona Elizabeth wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Mona Elizabeth wrote:
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you were elected, you have been such a lovely and involved leader! <3

09.07.2019 01:12:42

QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27519
Atheista
09.07.2019 01:39:10
QueenShebaVIII

TokiKonoe wrote:
Am I the only one that feels that this blocking button is changing some atmosphere in here? While voting I feel that I have to vote for some certain bimbo after voting against her because Im concerned that she might block me if I didn't - and that would affect my game play in some way (and being blocked really has affected already as I told in my previous post). I also end up challenging same bimbos over and over again because they dont mind and I dont want to be blocked by bimbos who are counting how much certain bimbos challenge them?
I do think people should be allowed to block because they may well sometimes have good reason for it - or any of us may at some point have a good reason to block someone, maybe a few people even, and it'd be a huge shame to not be able to just because of some other people overusing the block button :/

But! I do also end up voting for people kind of equally - like voting for one person one fight and then if I see the other person in a following fight, voting for them so they don't think I'm intentionally voting against them lmfao? But then maybe I'd do that anyway just to try to be nice or fair or something... I'm not sure.

But like I said before, I find it ridiculous people actually check who voted for them. If you get 140 tokens a day and 14 fights or debates a day you really spend voting in fights/debates to get the tokens, then sending out fights/debates, then also check who voted for you in all of them??? The last one is entirely useless basically, you're not getting anything from it other than feeling bad if people voted against you. I nearly never check who has voted for me... Maybe a simpler solution would be to not show who votes for people thought it would be a shame. Or not show who voted for the losing person, but that would be more complicated to implement, I expect?

So Idk what my point here was lmfao! I have come to no conclusion.

But I've yet to be blocked that I know if and also have yet to block anyone so just to not again, if anybody here thinks they have been blocked by me, it was definitely an accident lol as, to my knowledge, I have not yet blocked anyone at all.

09.07.2019 01:39:10
Debate me please! <3
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18631545
Freethinkerland
09.07.2019 16:30:01
TokiKonoe

@Alexstrasza
Hmm, I would say high(er) level bimbo is around 30-40 because thats where things start to get slow, but everything is relative, how much these bimbos get involved to the game and community and how well they have prepared their outfits (and maybe have bought B$ for that to do it faster or have restored bimbo). But why do you ask? :O 

@QueenShebaVIII
Yeah, it's good to be able to block someone when you actually have a real reason for it. But sadly I have seen it happen only like 2 times now. Rest of blockins have happened because of fights/debates and unknown reasons or even by accident.
Thats why there should be somekind of solution for this crazy blocking epidemia because after all, this is a game and everyone should have equal changes to play it and if you get blocked over not voting for someone and wont be able to vote in their fights/debates or interact in any way, that is  just not right.

09.07.2019 16:30:01
Misaki Hariyama
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 649885
Freethinkerland
10.07.2019 04:18:22
Misaki Hariyama

I don't think I have been blocked by anyone yet, at least not that I am aware of, but I have been getting some messages from players who feel like I target them by either challenging them or voting against them. I tend to vote for bimbos/himbos who's style is closest to my own since that is my personal preference in regards to what I like the most. I had to explain this to them but I do find it pretty sad that there is a need to explain something like that. 
The messages I have been getting regarding bimbos feeling like I challenge them too often are primarily players who I see are constantly taking part in fighting other bimbos and I assume that they would not mind being challenged. The fact that people are so sensitive about these types of things sometimes make the game less fun to play. 
Some have of course threatened to block me, which I guess is fine if they want to, but I also think that if they do not wish to be challenged they can leave a note on their profile saying so rather than blocking people. 

10.07.2019 04:18:22
- THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES ARE CHANEL - 

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18631545
Freethinkerland
10.07.2019 07:09:24
TokiKonoe

You will get an automatic message when you are blocked so you cant miss it by accident.

Oh, and I feel sorry for you. Maybe you will end up challenging same bimbos as well over and over again (those who dont mind) like I have. I have gotten actually a message like that only one time and she blocked me anyways. She told me I was voting against her too much but in fact I also gave her votes but she didn't want to see it even it was obviously shown on her fights list. Shes not active anymore though. Rest of bimbos who blocked me on purpose or by accident didn't say anything at all.

I agree with you, this over sensitivity is making it less fun, I feel like we should be having calendars where we mark how often we challenged and voted for certain bimbos and that's just silly.

10.07.2019 07:09:24
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262352
Antitheocra
10.07.2019 08:54:10
Sandi Lut

Obviously this is turning into an epidemic. People who get offended when you challenge them or vote against them. Which proves that the blocking system needs to be set up differently. If you are being harassed and/or threatened then you should be able to block that player, but something needs to change. I suggest you are free to block 3 people then you will have to pay to block. I doubt you need to block more than 3 people. Because when you are being threatened that is against the terms and conditions (I decided to read the whole thing) and then you have to get banned. When you are harassed by someone I suggest you either inform the Prime Bimbo or the State Minister of the state where the person who harasses you is from. The PB and SM can jail that player.

Blocking someone simply because she/he is challenging you or voting against you is so petty and childish. If you honestly are that petty then I would suggest you find another game to play, like solitaire.

I would almost ask people to send me names of petty persons like that so I can challenge them a few times. I am unblockable and I would like to see their reactions when I challenge them and they find out they can't block me. But I guess then I would be abusing my powers. So that is not the answer either. But wouldn't it be hilarious?

10.07.2019 08:54:10
Happiness is inside yourself

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...