The Runway
Created
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 527986
Atheista
03.09.2018 18:30:56
turboprinzessin

inspired by a chat, where my chat partner and I were discussing on how each of us imagines the other does look in real life.
and of course also because I often notice myself that I have a picture of someone in head, just because hearing his voice on the phone or here: seeing his/her bimbo outfits and read his/her statements, I came to the idea, it would be nice to get an impression of how we look alike in real life :)

kind of like the "where are you from?" topic (https://bimbo.land/forum/where-are-you-from-your-real-contry/t1116?page=1), but instead posting where you are from, posting your bimbo when it is dressed as you do in RL.

I'll make a start:

I usually wear black. you often see me with a hat. my bag is always to wear over the shoulder or it's a little backpack.
I don't have to impress by looking nice and sweet or sexy, I have to impress (in RL) by knowlege, reliability and strength.
therefore my daily outfits usually are nice but stylish (in my own way), always practical and follow the motto of simplicity.

and yes... I am blond, blue eyed and have these dots in my face ;)

03.09.2018 18:30:56
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Iulja
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1440104
Reasonopia
03.09.2018 19:07:16
Iulja

I join you. Wow, it was difficult!

Iulja

I'm blond, so most of my outfits has blond hair too. I hardly ever use brown or black hair, don't even have then in My closet. My everyday style is jeans+tshirt, unless I have a meeting or public conference. So I don't care what I'm wearing, usually I'm taking something hanging after laundry, just need to check if it's dry already. Most of my clothes is black. It's not that I like to wear black clothes. Somehow every time I do shopping (online only, I hate going to the mall) only black clothes are fine. On the other hands I have only one pair of black shoes, the rest is colorful. I like colours, I like pink (!) but nobody belives me :) since I'm always in black. I also always have a scarf. Not like this on my bimbo, but huge russian style scarfs. I couldn't find one here. I added glassess too, however, I usually forget about them. But I should wear them all day long, so at least my bimbo is perfect patient. I don't use jewellery, hardly ever use make up. 

I quit smoking 2 years ago, but I still like to add cigarette to my bimbo outfits. Nostalgy. 

03.09.2018 19:07:16

megan fox
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 67397
Freethinkerland
03.09.2018 19:20:53
megan fox

I think for the most part I'm pretty casual, just because most people are where I live. Though I do like wearing a dressier top sometimes if I'm just going out in jeans to feel a bit more put together. I love wearing trainers, especially low white converse and vans, mainly the black ones with the stripes on the side. If I'm wearing a top, it's always a crop top. I just feel like they look best on me and I have a belly piercing so I think it looks nice, especially when I have fake tan on. I do switch up my looks depending on how I want to dress that day.. sometimes I'm casual, other days I'm dressy.. it honestly depends where I'm going. I love 90's style though.. plaid & doc martens and I've also been loving camo pants. I do wear dresses too, only when it's hot though. It's always cold in the UK and I love being warm. 

I have green eyes, natural medium brown, straight hair, but I bleached my hair platinum blonde from my previous hair colour, black, and I love hair extensions - I wear them most of the time when I go out. I just love switching my hair colour up.

Since I have platinum blonde hair I've been super into drawing a dot on the lower-ish part of my cheek for some reason, I do have a mole there it's just not as noticeable, especially when I have foundation on so I like to go over it. I do wear makeup most of the time, I love lashes and highlighter! I guess the closes example to my makeup is Kylie Jenner? It's basically the same makeup everyone does on Instagram now-a-days. 

I also have a nose piercing, I swear a stud in it, not a hoop.. and a few other piercings (tragus, lobes, tongue, belly obviously) 

I added a dog to my look since I have a black, french bulldog and I love him so much. He's name is Romeo after Romeo & Juliet, because I loved Leonardo DiCaprio in that movie ;P

Edit: pretend that's a bottle of coke and not beer. :)

03.09.2018 19:20:53
turboprinzessin
Level 88
Atheista
03.09.2018 20:07:03
turboprinzessin

wooooow! awesome! great that already two people have joined, thank you Iulja and megan fox <3
it's really interesting, it says so much more about a person than just posting where someone comes from.

@ Iulja: I totally understand what you mean with "hate to go to the mall" and I too love colors: I love flowers of every color in my garden, I love colors when others wear it, I love purple, pink, green, yellow, orange, red... but whenever it comes to what I buy, it turns out to be black, hihi

@megan fox: haha, I would have suggested you are brown haired and your style would probably ressemble to your bimbo's casual/daytime outfit.
but at least with the dog of your bimbo is taking with in that casual/daytime outfit matches ;)

hope that some more people will join too - and I won't comment every single entry, promised! this thread is open for everybody to post and comment.
it's also not forbidden to put further outfits - think everybody of us has some more than only one RL look ;)

03.09.2018 20:07:03
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
03.09.2018 20:15:40
Esuna

I like this thread topic, good idea! This is what a standard casual night out would look for me:

apqSawp.png

The only real trait I share with my bimbo is that we both wear a lot of black. Otherwise, this is pretty accurate I technically have blue eyes but they have golden hazel near the centre which makes them look just greenish from far away. My hair is as pictured that long, and is a very dark boring brown. I've been growing it out for a long time now but I think it's hit the wall and isn't going to get much longer. I also barely wear makeup, maybe some concealer + mascara if I need to go somewhere, a bit more if it's a night out - but most times I have a plain face. If I'm at home or just running errands etc I often dress like I'm going to the gym (leggings, t-shirt ... baseball cap). If I'm going to something requiring a little more dress up I Iove dresses that cinch at the waist since I don't have a long torso, my body has long legs/arms so it can make my waist look undefined. Also, I like skater skirts, tights and thigh high boots with a tucked in shirt. Majority of days though I'm boring and don't like dressing too girly. 

03.09.2018 20:15:40
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Iulja
Level 122
Reasonopia
03.09.2018 20:23:47
Iulja

So it occurs that Bimbos IRL are more into black than into pink :)

03.09.2018 20:23:47

Nidale
Level 65
Sex Appeal: 216611
Freethinkerland
03.09.2018 20:27:52
Nidale

Nidale always wearing highwaist jeans,not that sparkly ,more old school, I love to wear boots with or without heel, smoker, most of the time wearing black , cropped tops, I have 4 cats  so most of the time Im playing with one :)) or holding one  (irl just home I dont take them shopping)

03.09.2018 20:27:52

Made by the talented  craigslist-stripper
Get yours at this link ---> https://bimbo.land/forum/bimboland-art/t2093?page=1

Iulja
Level 122
Reasonopia
03.09.2018 20:29:28
Iulja

Personally I can't wait for the entrance of TokiKonoe. I'd love to get to know her real style!

03.09.2018 20:29:28

turboprinzessin
Level 88
Atheista
03.09.2018 20:33:30
turboprinzessin

Iulja wrote:
Personally I can't wait for the entrance of TokiKonoe. I'd love to get to know her real style!
lol
hopefully this high expectations do not scare her to enter ;)

and yes, it's totally interesting.. nearly everybody that entered till now says, they usually wear black. but this totally meets my RL experience: really creative people wear mostly black. it's like they express and live their creativity in everything what they are and do, so they feel no need or even the contrary for their own look where they prefer to stay in a calm, dark color ;))

03.09.2018 20:33:30
  ♥ ♥ ♥
Harmony White
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 55631
Secville
03.09.2018 23:06:52
Harmony White

Great post! Such a surprise to discover your day a day look. I can't wait to see more bimbos on their real look. And I want to share mine one of those days, for sure.

03.09.2018 23:06:52

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...