Please LOG IN to vote.
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829770
Freethinkerland
27.04.2023 22:05:14
LillyAnn

Good evening dear senators,

This is something I believe you didn't expect but here we are. For the beginning I need to give you the context of this trial.
- The player in question, Pineconeupmyass, is not prosecuted for having multiple accounts
- The case is about different kind of cheating - mostly cheating in duels
- Exploiting any of the game features is considered cheating
- Any kind of non fair-play / gaining unfair advantage over fellow players is considered cheating as well

How does Pineconeupmyass cheats in duels?
- They took 43-48 duels per day at average
- It means playing duels for 21-24 hours per day
- They don't refill and spend diamonds on it, instead just use what the game offers
- It leads to interesting fact - earning diamonds for being in top 3 for 31 months already, 21 months placed as first, 8 times as second and 2 times as third
- Due to unnatural pattern of not having breaks longer than 3 hours players who play organically have no chance of winning unless they spend a fortune on refilling duels
- Taking all 48 duels per day without refills is impossible
- It is possible only with using an exploit script which violates terms and conditions of the game

A couple of us have been following this trend in duels for a while already. The reason we didn't come out in public sooner is we wanted to be completely sure that there is indeed a major cheater. It never comes as light to accuse anyone for anything without very tough and tangible evidence. So rest assured this is not a fantasy or a court trial for the sake of fun or drama. Evidence collected for months is there and the time has come to put an end on this unfair game.

Evidence:
Katie, the current Reasonopia SM, made recordings of duels. It was a huge job that required a lot of time and patience. Data from the recording was put into a readable sheet which I am going to display here.
I made my sheet and monitored only the first week of March, independent of Katie, to make sure for myself. Of course it's way shorter than Katie's data, the main purpose of monitoring it on my own, independently, was to be unbiased and sure regarding the next steps.
After Katie had compiled the sheets, I went with hers and mine to the admins who checked it on their end in the database and confirmed there is indeed a major case of cheating.
I am not going to bother you with endless stats so here is only one part from what I received - Since Monday Apr 3rd until yesterday Pineconeupmyass played over 1000 duels and the biggest break between duels was only 3 hours.

That being said, this thing was checked by multiple people multiple times before bringing it to the public. Do the math for yourself and find out how many duels you can play per day without refilling. That alone will tell you enough :)

As you already know, court threads can read everyone but only admins, senators and prosecuted players can actively participate. In order to keep it clean and easy to read I will post screenshots from Katie's document in the next post. Until screenshots are there I'll keep this thread closed. After everything is set and up you can express your thoughts and concerns about this case.

Follow the forum rules during this trial, keep it polite and levelheaded. Going wild and bloodthirsty toward anyone involved, including the prosecuted player, won't be tolerated.

Thank you!

EDIT: The topic was initially made in the court section of the forum. There has been certain issues so it's moved in the section where all players allowed to write.

27.04.2023 22:05:14

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
27.04.2023 22:10:21
LillyAnn

Screenshots from Katie's documents

httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242358072356884imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242422958227456imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242521369190491imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242575920320592imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242632535019631imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242692815552614imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242775015534642imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242862412242994imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101242942645092483imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101243025730056283imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101243111147057172imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101243170790064168imagepng
httpscdndiscordappcomattachments11012423358341448891101243257570209924imagepng

27.04.2023 22:10:21

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
27.04.2023 22:15:09
LillyAnn

The topic is officially opened for discussion.

As mentioned before, follow the forum rules. If anyone tries to turn it into a witch hunt type of thing will be removed from this discussion!

27.04.2023 22:15:09

Spiffyfunpants
Level 242
Sex Appeal: 12359158
Reasonopia
27.04.2023 23:17:21
Spiffyfunpants

I think my biggest question is this: if the game allows for a duel every 30 minutes (48 per day as the set maximum without using diamonds), what is the problem with a user utilizing this gameplay to consistently complete duels 24/7? I understand that "Exploiting any of the game features is considered cheating" however, I am a medical social worker so I am curious if there may be some sort of condition(s) that can explain this behavior other than to indicate foul play. OCD and a multitude of sleeping disorders could explain this situation. Considering that, I am hesitant to call for PCUMA to have to defend themselves on protected heath information such as medical history.

My next question would be: is it against XL's rules to have multiple people operating one account? People who live together, perhaps, interacting as the persona of PCUMA since it IS against the rules to maintain more than 1 account per IP address.

I certainly hope there is also an opportunity for PCUMA to be given the chance to explain themself or to at least become aware that using outside tools to win duels is not allowed should that be the case. I know I certainly broke the rules in my first year of playing XL but am grateful that LillyAnn warned me and gave me an opportunity to correct myself before wrecking myself. 

I hope I am not coming off too much as a nay-sayer, I just know sometimes there may be other elements of a situation that are not intentionally malicious. All of that being said, I do not feel I have enough information to cast my vote at this time. 

27.04.2023 23:17:21

Hera_
Level 253
Sex Appeal: 15051858
Reasonopia
27.04.2023 23:25:31
Hera_

is katie a data analyst in real life or something ??? im so impressed by this investigative work its really truly amazing

27.04.2023 23:25:31
deerReasonopia State Minister / Minister of FashionDeer

scacey
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18395517
Atheista
28.04.2023 00:19:53
scacey

Spiffyfunpants has a great point! nevertheless it looks very suspicious, so i hope there will be an answer soon.
i'm also curious how did Katie get all that data? checking everything manually in real time sounds really tough...

28.04.2023 00:19:53

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 僕だけを残し空になった水槽金色の朝の中 ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

LegendBimbo
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28296
Agnostica
28.04.2023 00:31:43
LegendBimbo

Spiffyfunpants wrote:

I think my biggest question is this: if the game allows for a duel every 30 minutes (48 per day as the set maximum without using diamonds), what is the problem with a user utilizing this gameplay to consistently complete duels 24/7? I understand that "Exploiting any of the game features is considered cheating" however, I am a medical social worker so I am curious if there may be some sort of condition(s) that can explain this behavior other than to indicate foul play. OCD and a multitude of sleeping disorders could explain this situation. Considering that, I am hesitant to call for PCUMA to have to defend themselves on protected heath information such as medical history.

My next question would be: is it against XL's rules to have multiple people operating one account? People who live together, perhaps, interacting as the persona of PCUMA since it IS against the rules to maintain more than 1 account per IP address.

I certainly hope there is also an opportunity for PCUMA to be given the chance to explain themself or to at least become aware that using outside tools to win duels is not allowed should that be the case. I know I certainly broke the rules in my first year of playing XL but am grateful that LillyAnn warned me and gave me an opportunity to correct myself before wrecking myself.

I hope I am not coming off too much as a nay-sayer, I just know sometimes there may be other elements of a situation that are not intentionally malicious. All of that being said, I do not feel I have enough information to cast my vote at this time.

I appreciate you giving them a lot of charity. If it is mental illness they might consider taking a break if they can't sleep for more than 30 minutes at a time. Because as far as I can tell from the information provided they did a dual every 30 minutes not every hour and a half.

About your second charitable question of if it's against the rules for multiple people to operate one account, here is a few quotes.
"Ximbolands Terms and Conditions"
"7.2 One sole account per Player - Once a Form has been completed, an Account is allocated to the Player summarising their preferences. Ximbolands reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to the Account or to certain functions of the Game without notice for maintenance purposes. The unavailability of the Game will not give rise to any right to compensation. Each Player may only register once for the Game, and may only hold one Account. It is strictly prohibited for one Player to register more than one Account, to use an Account opened by another Player, or to use the username of another Player in a fraudulent manner. The opening of several Accounts by the same Player or the fraudulent use of another Player's Account or username may result in the closure of the Player's account, in the Player being prohibited from accessing the Game from any account."
The definition of account in the terms and conditions is "the personal account opened for the Player following the Player's registration, which the Player may access using their username and password".
The definition of player is "Player": an individual who as registered with the Ximbo Game by completing the online Form and accepting the Terms.

Overall I think the LillyAnn's evidence is extremely convincing and pervasive however I love the fact that you steel maned their argument!

28.04.2023 00:31:43

Working together for the common good! All the best, LegendBimbo
Murphy
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 53368
Antitheocra
28.04.2023 01:09:06
Murphy

I agree, the data is very well laid out in an easy to follow manner, so kudos to that!

Theoretically, pcuma could have an alarm set every thirty minutes so duels aren't missed, and perhaps she can fall back asleep easily. Perhaps it is OCD, spiffy has a good point with that.

However, to have that type of sleep schedule for so long would be pretty damaging, and you also have to take various daily tasks throughout the day into account. Examples such as driving, cooking, taking a class or going to work, she would need to drop everything she is doing to do these duels, and that, if she does, would not be healthy either.

Personally, I don't think this kind of lifestyle could be kept up for this long.  

28.04.2023 01:09:06
mpreg karkat
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13418
Atheista
28.04.2023 01:30:19
mpreg karkat

i was wondering one thing- there are a lot of great points made. it was mentioned that pcuma had made second place 8 times as second place, and 2 times as third- if it is found out that they have been using a script, would the players who had placed above them be investigated/persecuted as well?

28.04.2023 01:30:19
he/him/hole

craigslist-stripper
Level 214
Sex Appeal: 7807147
Agnostica
28.04.2023 01:57:53
craigslist-stripper

Wow I am surprised to see a trial going on! I am not at surprised to see who is on trial though. And I am excited that I was a comparable data point ;)

I have dueled every February for the last 4 years, 2 years have been against Pineconeupmyass. It was immediately obvious to me that they were using an autoclicker but I didn’t feel it was my place to say anything, or that I would be rude to bring it up. I’m very happy to see those in the Pink House step up now!

The first year I dueled was Feb 2020 when we were protesting the site by cancelling senatorships. I also refused to buy diamonds during this time. I managed to get second place just with the diamonds I earned through dueling and sheer determination (lack of sleep).

When I duel each February I set alarms every 2~3 hours to wake up at night so I can do my duels. I set 30 minute timers during the day. I keep track of other players scores to see how fast they get cups in comparison to me, especially while I sleep. The contest felt fair against people like Anthalaya - I could see when they stopped gaining cups due to sleep or whatever else keeps people away from the site. I could see when people come online and gained cups at semi-irregular times. I saw none of that with Pinecone. It seemed like she gained cups every 30 minutes on the dot.

I don’t know how many of you watched Avatar the Last Airbender, but the episode where Azula is in her tank following Aang tirelessly in a comfortable cabin with tea, never stopping and thus depriving Appa and the whole Gaang of sleep. That’s kind of what it felt like. A tireless robot that never stops, never rests, just gains points constantly. You can’t slip up and forget a single duel, Pinecone is plugging along relentlessly behind you.

The last two years battling with Pinecone I have spent quite a bit of money buying diamonds to keep dueling and earning cups. Like a Starbucks drink every day kind of budget. I have the means to do this, and I choose to. It supports the site and I want the trophy, it’s my February Tradition. I just think it’s unfair that one player can write a simple script, set it and forget it, reaping thousands of diamonds and many, many trophies with no effort. It’s frustrating.

As for judgement, I think Pineconeupmyass is definitely guilty. Not just guilty of using an autoclicker to exploit the game, but also guilty of cheating many hardworking bimbos and himbos out of trophies and diamonds that they worked hard for the true and honest way. Thanks for reading my essay.

28.04.2023 01:57:53

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...