TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18617712
Freethinkerland
13.02.2021 17:41:52
TokiKonoe

Hello citizens of Bimboland!

It's time to vote for March PBFC Theme!
Pick your favorite theme and vote for it before February 19th.
Below you can see description of each theme, please, take a good look of the options, because you can only vote once and for one option. The person behind the winning theme wins One-month Senator subscription.

1. Bimbos of the Future!
Throughout all of time predictions have been made as to what the future will look like, fashion, technology, society. Create an image of what the Bimbos (and Himbos) of the future will look like, whether this be based on past or present predictions and interpretations. Think the Jetsons, Apocalyptic Vibes, Aliens, Planet of the Apes, The 5th Element.The possibilities are endless! Use your creativity to imagine the future (as realistic or extravagant as you want) and place your Bimbo in that world.

2. Teacher Appreciation
Create a look to honor the teachers and professors in the world

3. Emerging Spring
Halfway through March the ice starts to melt and the flowers start to bloom. Create a springtime inspired look that could include animals, fairies, or even picnic looks! Bright colors or pastels are welcome! We all need a happy spring after 2020 and this past winter. 

4. Bimboland Pet Show
Woof woof! What's that? Who let the dogs out? Bimboland is proud to present its first pet show! Are you a cat person or a dog person? Or do you prefer snakes? Leguans? Whatever your pet is, bring it with you to a high fashion pet show!

5. Bubblegum B!%@h
Society presses us in a candy coated feminine direction, but we want to rebel, right? Pair something sweet with something sour, and show them that your bimbo / himbo can be cute as a button and still punk. Pink hair and a leather choker? Yes! Take your tutus and give them a twist with this month’s theme! 

6. Burlesque 
Glamour, glitter, feathers, and hardly any clothing! Shake your booty, shimmy your hips, strut your boobs, and show off your most sexy Burlesque dancer moves!

7. Elements of nature
In spring the nature comes to life, because everything in nature is made up of five basic elements: earth, water, fire, air, and space. Dress your bimbo to represent one of these elements.

8. Snow Bunny Babes
Enjoy all the great outdoors and a glamorous ski lodge with all your bimbo and himbo friends

9. ~Nostalgia~
Create a look that captures an important or happy moment in your life. Maybe it’s the day you got married, had a child or attented a party that changed your life for the better. Or maybe it was that day you stayed inside all day, watched movies and cuddled your dog non-stop! 

10. MET GALA - Greek Mythology
Opening your mail, you find an invitation stating that you are invited to the 2021 MET GALA and this year's theme is Greek Mythology. Get your robes, crowns, swords and shields ready because this MET GALA is going to be one for the books. Think about which characteristics identify with you. Do you have a calm cool persona like Poseidon or are you the most beautiful being in the world like Aphrodite? The decision is yours. Pick your outfit and don't be late because the MET GALA cameras are waiting to get a picture of you!

11. Bewitching Bugs
Ladybugs, Caterpillars, Butterflies, Spiders, Insects galore! Inspired by Dr. Seuss’ book: On Beyond Bugs.
Each year National Read Across America Day is celebrated on March 2nd, the birthday of Dr. Seuss.

12. Picnic Date
Spring is nearly here, the birds are singing, love is in the air. You can't wait to get out into nature, whether it's a park, a forest or a meadow, and have a romantic picnic date. Dress your best for the occasion! 

13. Flower fey
Dress up as a fairy inspired by your favorite plant.

14. Avant Garde, High Fashion
"Avant-garde" can be described as innovative and unconventional. It attracts attention from both admirers and critics, but ultimately leaves a great legacy (think Lady Gaga!). It challenges the norms in the most unexpected ways, while sometimes setting trends for the future.
So, to all the supermodels of Bimboland: let's strut our stuff on the runway and become living pieces of art! It's time to innovate.

15. Gläm rock
Big hair, big makeup, big shoes - everything a bimbo loves tied into the craziness that is rock. Get you platform shoes out, throw on glitter, throw up glitter, get androgynous. Gender is whatever and the only thing that matters is being bold, loud and above all else your true self. Think David Bowie, Elton John and whoever else pushes the norms of gender. Get glämm!!

16. Under water tragedy!
Life before the aquatic was nice but now you have to adjust to your new life underwater. blue, green, petals, all that to show us your aquatic look! 

17. 1 year into lockdown
it’s been a year since corona has been around. Dress your bimbo up as if she’s working from home, or currently in isolation or simply just staying at home.

18. Fairytale - I'm also there!

This time it's not about the main character lets celebrate the supporting characters. Where would be Snow white with out the 7 dwarves? Ariel wouldn't have a chance with her Prince without the evil and sexy sea witch. They are the ones that made the story intresting, exciting and sometimes more reletable than the lead. Lets become our favorite supporting character - let's look from a diffrent point of view!

19. Cherry Blossom festival 2021
All over the world, cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom in mid march!! Dress up your bimbo in the perfect outfit for the occasion. What would you wear to go see the trees bloom?

20. Shadow work Bimbo
In Jungian shadow work, we look at the parts of us that we deny and we bring them to light. What are the parts of you that you don't let the world see? How would you dress if it were not to impress anyone but you? Introduce us again, to the real you. Let your Bimbo be a visual representation of the repressed parts of you.

21. Heavy Metal Weirdos
Feel free to express your look in any metal genre. Weather it be Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Glam Metal and even Black Metal any form is accepted, Take inspiration from rockstars from the 80s too. 

22. Witchy Vibes
How do you interpret the idea of witchiness? Are you Druidic with long flowing robes? Wrapped in shadows and mystery? A cosmic entity beyond comprehension? The kindly old lady/man down the road? A party costume? There's no wrong way to be a witch, how does the magic in you shine through? 

23. Haunted House 
Ghosts, poltergeists, possessed dolls. Come as you are as long as you're scary! It's time to haunt Bimbolands! :D 

24. Mardi Gras!
Dress up to celebrate the festival! Are you a spectator watching the parade, are you glammed up riding in a float? Dress like one of those iconic carnival girls with the feathers, you could be a carnival himbo version too! Let’s let loose and have a colourful festival party! 

25. Farm Frenzy
Springtimes just around the corner, and farms all over the world are all hard at work getting ready for the year ahead. That doesn't mean they can afford to skimp on fashion though! Get out your overalls or your udders, and dress up in your best farmyard fits.

13.02.2021 17:41:52
Ms Jackson
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5167
Reasonopia
13.02.2021 21:44:33
Ms Jackson

PIFF....... :/
100082 #, of fashion contest's rolled into one.......
ADHD, 
       Pick one of 25 ?    
   OMG    Bimboland's and the foolish contest's,  are totally ridiculous/.
  I wish to clean my eyes with bleach, after reading the opening post.   [and looking at past contest results...   PIFF]  
   Did I just see Hollywood Stars, telling each-other how GREAT the HORRIBLE MOVIE B Budget Movie,    was [?]
   OK, this is a nasty nation of gamer's,  we all know, those types.......
  OMG ?????
 Is ADHD contagious?

I like to Compost my Winters, food waste to create the perfect tomatoes,
                              , to answer the question..BTW........

Is there anything entertaining, for a New Player/
                 Who has no clothes?
   I haven't earned enough B$ ,for a dress that looks like a Honey-BEE.
  Bimbolands seems to Despise and punish new player's.
                    Insane prices in the shops. [and] Egotistical EXPECTATIONS.
   It does NOBODY any favors.

13.02.2021 21:44:33
Image result for hello kitty Thin forum banner
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319125
Freethinkerland
13.02.2021 23:19:49
Dye96

Damn :(

13.02.2021 23:19:49
Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510593
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 00:46:30
Sarahxbunny

Ms Jackson wrote:
                 Who has no clothes?
Firstly I would like to say to those who downgraded (thumbs down) Ms Jackson’s post without sharing your thoughts, insights, experiences or reasons why, and in so doing further ostracised a new player who is obviously feeling ostracised by a game that most of us really enjoy investing our time in, shame on you. Hiding behind the anonymity of a button is not cool when you don’t have the courage to speak your mind. Ms Jackson had the courage to voice her concerns and deserves respect for that. If you disagree with her then why not let her know why.

Ms Jackson I understand your frustration, we all do because we have all been in your situation, i.e. broke, with little money to spend on outfits and desperately wanting to be able to compete with the ‘older’ b/himbos who have more money and outfits and resources at their disposal. It is part of the game. It is not about punishment, it is about progression and development and advancement. As soon as you start in the game you learn that you have to start to be active to earn money and diamonds and tokens, and that you need these things to progress and to create outfits and participate in competitions etc. Obviously the more active you the more you earn and the more resources and opportunities become available to you. It is very much like life. Things are not given to you, you need to earn them. I guarantee that if you put the time and effort in you will find that things get easier.

So what can you do in the meantime with regards to looks and competitions? Be patient and make do with what you have. It is a time to be creative with cheaper shop items and use the same items in different ways. There is a lot to learn about putting looks together, we never stop learning, and using the same items in different ways is a good way to learn about how to use layering to good effect. You are limited to what you can buy in the shop of course by how much money you have but you can try any number of shop items in your looks and so you are free to exercise your creativity and test looks and items. So you may not win or place in any competitions (not many of us do btw), but you will learn a lot about creating looks and your style will evolve and you will benefit later on. Finally you can learn a lot from looking at how other b/himbos put their looks together, there is always something to be learnt from others.

I’m sorry if this sounds like you have to suck eggs as a young player but you kind of do, we all do at different times. But rather than think you are being punished you should see it is a time of learning (turn a negative into a positive - you can slap me later!). But if you think you have nothing to learn then perhaps you are playing the wrong game.

14.02.2021 00:46:30
Cuntny
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27456
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 02:28:10
Cuntny

Sarahxbunny wrote:
Ms Jackson wrote:
                 Who has no clothes?
Firstly I would like to say to those who downgraded (thumbs down) Ms Jackson’s post without sharing your thoughts, insights, experiences or reasons why, and in so doing further ostracised a new player who is obviously feeling ostracised by a game that most of us really enjoy investing our time in, shame on you. Hiding behind the anonymity of a button is not cool when you don’t have the courage to speak your mind. Ms Jackson had the courage to voice her concerns and deserves respect for that. If you disagree with her then why not let her know why.

Ms Jackson I understand your frustration, we all do because we have all been in your situation, i.e. broke, with little money to spend on outfits and desperately wanting to be able to compete with the ‘older’ b/himbos who have more money and outfits and resources at their disposal. It is part of the game. It is not about punishment, it is about progression and development and advancement. As soon as you start in the game you learn that you have to start to be active to earn money and diamonds and tokens, and that you need these things to progress and to create outfits and participate in competitions etc. Obviously the more active you the more you earn and the more resources and opportunities become available to you. It is very much like life. Things are not given to you, you need to earn them. I guarantee that if you put the time and effort in you will find that things get easier.

So what can you do in the meantime with regards to looks and competitions? Be patient and make do with what you have. It is a time to be creative with cheaper shop items and use the same items in different ways. There is a lot to learn about putting looks together, we never stop learning, and using the same items in different ways is a good way to learn about how to use layering to good effect. You are limited to what you can buy in the shop of course by how much money you have but you can try any number of shop items in your looks and so you are free to exercise your creativity and test looks and items. So you may not win or place in any competitions (not many of us do btw), but you will learn a lot about creating looks and your style will evolve and you will benefit later on. Finally you can learn a lot from looking at how other b/himbos put their looks together, there is always something to be learnt from others.

I’m sorry if this sounds like you have to suck eggs as a young player but you kind of do, we all do at different times. But rather than think you are being punished you should see it is a time of learning (turn a negative into a positive - you can slap me later!). But if you think you have nothing to learn then perhaps you are playing the wrong game.
In defence of those who down voted her post, trust me I wanted to say something but I didn’t think that this forum post on the March pbfc voting is the appropriate space, why is she evening posting her concerns here anyway? Its not hiding behind anonymity, I could care less if people can see my name under those who downvoted, her argument in general was just poorly constructed and placed, so I don’t know why we need to be shamed for disagreeing with her? If she wants she can make a new forum discussion on that topic.

14.02.2021 02:28:10
Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510593
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 03:09:54
Sarahxbunny

Cuntny wrote:
In defence of those who down voted her post, trust me I wanted to say something but I didn’t think that this forum post on the March pbfc voting is the appropriate space, why is she evening posting her concerns here anyway? Its not hiding behind anonymity, I could care less if people can see my name under those who downvoted, her argument in general was just poorly constructed and placed, so I don’t know why we need to be shamed for disagreeing with her? If she wants she can make a new forum discussion on that topic.
It’s good to hear your voice Cuntny. A forum is (by definition) a place for public discussion and so surely it is appropriate to comment here. I appreciate your comments, your points are well made, and add to the conversation. I get concerned when people suggest that others should express their concerns elsewhere (e.g. another forum) because those people lose their audience and their conversations often lose context. It is a tactic often used by moderators generally who may disagree with an argument and / or want to shut a conversation down, and is a form of censorship.

14.02.2021 03:09:54
Anarcho Adonis
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4328
Atheista
14.02.2021 06:39:50
Anarcho Adonis

...Ignoring all that, I'd like to vote for #10 MET GALA.

14.02.2021 06:39:50

Anna Lena
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133830
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 11:33:24
Anna Lena

Anarcho Adonis wrote:
Just above Toki's post, there a list of all the themes and you can select the met gala and then click on vote to secure your vote
Not sure if you've already done it (just wanted to make sure so you don't lose your vote)

14.02.2021 11:33:24
Kawaii Mew
DanaMako
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5698
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 13:16:32
DanaMako

Anna Lena
wrote:
Anarcho Adonis wrote:
Just above Toki's post, there a list of all the themes and you can select the met gala and then click on vote to secure your vote
Not sure if you've already done it (just wanted to make sure so you don't lose your vote)

He can't vote he is belov level 21 just like me :-/

14.02.2021 13:16:32
Anna Lena
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133830
Freethinkerland
14.02.2021 13:44:58
Anna Lena

Oh right! Completely forgot about that, sorry! 

14.02.2021 13:44:58
Kawaii Mew

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...