Please LOG IN to vote.
TokiKonoe
Level 263
Sex Appeal: 18315361
Freethinkerland
12.05.2021 12:22:20
TokiKonoe

Hello citizens of Bimboland!

It's time to vote for Junes PBFC Theme! Pick your favorite theme and vote for it before May 18th.
Below you can see description of each theme, please, take a good look of the options, because you can only vote once and for one option. The person behind the winning theme wins One-month Senator subscription.

Show Us Your Pet(s)
All animals welcome. Maybe you own a farm. Perhaps you take your pet lobster for a walk. Show Bimboland what kind of pet owner you are.

2. The battle of Queens and Kings
Waking up one day, you've received an invitation. As the new King/Queen/Noblesse, you must attend the so called Secret Royal Meeting.
What kind of King/Queen are you? One once said that "a picture paints a thousand words" so let's see it. Show us your true power. Are you a greedy king? Or a wise one? A lovely gentle Queen? Or a frightening one? An all-powerful Noblesse? Or a manipulative one? Have you come in peace? Or perhaps you're drawn by darkness and sorrow and seek revenge among the other majesties?

Dress to impress once again! After all, you're your people's role model, aren't you?

3. Monochromatic
Pick one color and go wild!

4. Beach Party
Summer is finally here! Bring your swimsuit or surfboard and let's party together at the beach!

5. Masquerade Ball
Join us for a night of debauchery and glorious costumes!

6.  Astrology Extravaganza
Scorpio? Gemini? Sagittarius? Represent!
Make a look repping your zodiac sign!

7.  Summer Solstice
The longest day of the year approaches- how will you decorate yourself in celebration??
Evening gowns against burning sunset backgrounds, perhaps a blossoming-nature inspired look to commemorate the end of spring?
It's gonna be a hot-girl summer~!

8. Clash of the Catgirls!
Catgirls, catboys and nyanbinaries-- put your thigh-highs on and get ready for the greatest tourney of your lifetime(s)! Dress your bimbo in the most purrrfect catgirl attire--- maid outfits, school uniforms, sexy lingerie-- whatever you'd like, nya~! Pounce on your competitors and steal the show!

9. ♥️ I am a Bimbo / Himbo. ♥️
"A celebration of Bimbos and Himbos to be proud, embrace and take ownership of themselves. Reclaiming the word “Bimbo/Himbo” and fight back against the hate. Hundreds of thousands of Bimbos and Himbos working to end stigma."

10.  Here Comes The Bride
Tomorrow is your wedding day. You're so excited that you can't even close your eyes. Suddenly you get a call from your designer.
Your designer quit the job and ruinned the dress!! "Oh my.. What should I do?".

Tie your hair up! Grab some fabric, your old sewing kit, and some creativity!
What kind of bride or groom are you? The sexy one? Or you prefer the beautiful one? Or the creepy one?
Do you like white for your dress? Or maybe you wanna try something new by mixing different color into your dress?
Design your very own wedding dress!

11. Rainbow Power!
Create a rainbow with your look, using all the multicolour outfits choices in your wardrobe.

12. College Party!
Bring on the cheap beer and the solo cups, forget the exams - it's time to party till we pass out!

13.  Superheroes
Bimboland needs heroes! Put together your costumes and show off your power!

14.  Countryside lovin'
Everyone loves the countryside. Show us exactly who you are and why countryside is important to you. Be a cowboy, an american loving redneck, a sweet grandma tending to her garden or a big wig milk company owner who only cares about money. The options are limitless and the countryside is for everyone!!!

15.  80's House Party Extravaganza
Bimboland is kickin' it old school with an outrageous 80s themed house party thats totally righteous and you're like so totally invited!
Big hair, neon colours, and gnarly silhouettes! What could be better than that?!
Bring your most bodacious outfits showing off your killer style to this most excellent occasion!
Channel your inner Diana with a bitchin' blazer or rock out with the fantabulous goths and their wicked eyeliner!
Nothing says the 80s like a stellar outfit and an even more killer attitude!
see you there
Cowabunga!

16. P R I D E
June is Pride month y'all, so let's show some support for our LGBTQ+ citizens! Pride is both a time of celebration and remembrance. Remember and honor those who have been lost and were never able to love whom they love and exist as they are. They deserved better. Make it better for them. After all, the first Pride was a riot. So show up and show out! Are you part of the community? Are you an ally for the Alphabet Mafia? No matter! Wear your colors, be loud and be PROUD!

17. Lost and found
You lost your luggage at the airport, make an outfit out of what you can find in the lost and found box.
Make a car crash of an outfit but make it fashion. Anything goes but make a mess of an outfit that
you could see walking down the catwalk.

18.  Junebug Ball
This time of year means it’s time for natures smaller creatures to emerge and enjoy the warm weather and abundance of plants. The bugs have decided to throw a ball to celebrate the arrival of summer and the residents of Bimboland are invited. Dress up in an outfit inspired by any kind of bug and show these cutie crawlies some love!

19. Country Music Night
Howdy, partner! Wear your cowboy boots, take your guitar, grab your love and come dancing with us. This month we have fun to the rhythms of country music. It will be an unforgettable night!

20. Cryptid Hunter
Are you on a quest to capture a Cryptid to add to your personal hunting trophy collection? Want to travel the country to make money by hosting shows with your catch? Or perhaps you're simply looking to make a new friend? Whatever your reason, you can't catch Cryptids without wearing the proper outfit! Gear up and show us how you would go out and coax your Cryptid of choice to come home with you!

12.05.2021 12:22:20
DitzyDaisy88
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10035
Atheista
13.05.2021 08:03:21
DitzyDaisy88

Woot first comment.

Not to be “that person”
But
1. Clearly my kink idea was to risqué for a site that had dildoes and large breasts in the shop. I mean it practically sells the stuff from the kink community! Just saying! 

2. Some of these themes are practically the same.
Pride/ Bimbo/Himbo. It literally screams same thing.

Same with the two country ones. 
Sure one has music.

And can we ban the same tiresome theme.
masquerades and brides - so boring.
Who is coming up with these ideas? 

And lastly.
Can we have some better rules with the competitions. It’s more a popularity contest then the winners being remotely close to the themes

That Greek gods MET Gala one was terrible. It had no met gala feel to it what so ever.
Same with this months.
I’ve seen half assed angels and the demons.
some are just putting a fiery background.

People do your research.
At least my demon is inspired by an actual evil Imp.

I don’t see one Angel that looks like Michael or Raphael.
or Gabriel.

im just saying people.

13.05.2021 08:03:21
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674291
Secville
13.05.2021 09:30:59
Namastis

Calling someone's idea boring or terrible isn't very constructive, in my opinion. Think that the person who proposed this topic is sitting somewhere there, they thought the idea was good (otherwise they probably wouldn't have suggested it) and is reading something like that now. I would simply feel sorry. You have the right to don't like something and you have the right to express your opinion. We don't all have to like the same things, otherwise it would be boring. But we can be nice to each other :) this month is what it is. I am also not super delighted, but I can work with most of these topics.

13.05.2021 09:30:59
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
fillyjonka
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54102
Atheista
13.05.2021 11:46:27
fillyjonka

I do feel like Rainbow power and Pride are kinda the same, it feels like the rainbow one limits people more tho. Everyone knows rainbow is the colour of pride so why double up? It just feels like there is less options with the rainbow theme.
Also the country ones are similar too, i feel like the person who posted that after me shouldve just made a country music outfit for my theme and that wouldve been enough. No need to double up again...

13.05.2021 11:46:27
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674291
Secville
13.05.2021 12:28:37
Namastis

That person was me ;) And for me countryside looks more like this 

Or this

And probably that's why the misunderstanding has happened ;)

13.05.2021 12:28:37
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Lei X
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23060
Atheista
13.05.2021 14:37:06
Lei X

Daisy, if you want to know "who came up with these ideas", just look at the original thread.

I know for a fact that whoever came up with the ideas you insulted is reading your comment, because I'm also coming back here time to time to see how my suggestion is doing, and I can't imagine they aren't doing so too.

You know how it feels to have your idea rejected. Please refrain from trying to make others feel the same way.

(As a side note: PBFC outfits are also very difficult to afford. Perhaps some new users just wanted to participate. You don't have to pick 3 people each round. It's cool that you're interested in biblical angels and demons, but remember that this is a Bimbo dress-up game.)

13.05.2021 14:37:06

TokiKonoe
Level 263
Sex Appeal: 18315361
Freethinkerland
13.05.2021 21:14:53
TokiKonoe

fillyjonka wrote:
I do feel like Rainbow power and Pride are kinda the same, it feels like the rainbow one limits people more tho. Everyone knows rainbow is the colour of pride so why double up? It just feels like there is less options with the rainbow theme.
Also the country ones are similar too, i feel like the person who posted that after me shouldve just made a country music outfit for my theme and that wouldve been enough. No need to double up again...
I see this little differently, the rainbow theme description says it's about rainbow colors while Pride is about LGBTQIA+. Yes, you can wear rainbow colors for pride but there are many other options too since there are many different flags.

For me, countryside and country music don't really clash, and I'd make completely different outfits for both of them.

About the kink theme that was mentioned in the first reply, I left it out because I felt himbos had too limited options for it. 
And please, refrain from calling themes terrible etc. It's not very nice. Also "banning boring themes" is quite unrealistic, it depends a lot on person who finds what boring, to me, masquerade ball wouldn't be a boring theme at all.

13.05.2021 21:14:53
Lei X
Level 31
Atheista
14.05.2021 01:42:06
Lei X

I agree, a rainbow outfit would require a rainbow themed look, while Pride would be about celebrating the LGBT community. Here are some of our flags!

Our community's flag (Also the umbrella flag for gays and lesbians, though the two below may also be used by their respective groups)

Lesbian (Girl/femme NB who likes girls)

Gay (Boy/Masc nb who likes boys)

Bi (Person who likes both men and women)

Trans (Person who is a different gender than they were assigned at birth)

Nonbinary (Someone who identifies with a gender separate to male or female. They might lean towards a certain gender, which is why I included them in my gay/lesbian definition.)

Genderfluid (Someone who identifies with all genders.)

Asexual (Does not experience sexual attraction)

Intersex (Born with sex characteristics of male and female)

Pansexual (No explicit gender preference/equal preference to every gender)

There are also allyship & protest signs/badges/merch in the shop for your bimbo to wear! Get creative and accessorize!
Sneos Tee Gay AllySneos Tee Trans AllyCommunityVerifieds Ally FlagCommunityVerifieds Gay Rights Speech BubbleCommunityVerifieds Trans Rights Speech BubbleCommunityVerifieds Black Trans Lives Matter SignCommunityVerifieds Trans Rights Sign

Himbos could also do a drag look! Although drag is popular in the gay community, drag can be for anyone, straight, bi, gay or otherwise!

I agree that the two prompts could be confused for eachother, but I hope I explained well ^^;

(By the way, I didn't submit either of these, I just wanted to clarify the difference ^^;)

14.05.2021 01:42:06

DitzyDaisy88
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10035
Atheista
14.05.2021 05:21:05
DitzyDaisy88

Ok instead of tagging you all in my post.

I’ll just state it all here.

1. I’m in the kink community - I’m very much aware of the flags and colours.
It’s one of the most accepting communities of the LGTB life. And Rainbow just sounded to close to Pride. 
2. I wanted a kink theme and it wasn’t even used. I wasn’t even given a reason why or a message on why it wasn’t used. So yea I’m salty.
3. Sure the country one was a misunderstanding- ones country music boots and cowboys and the other is more Heidi in the mountains.
4. Ok read carefully. The world is an unfair cruel Place, my lil comment on the themes being boring is nothing. See it as constructive criticism.

Trust me, there was a time this site used to be far more brutal. 

And I thought the point of these competitions was to work your way up to a level ya can afford the outfit ya want - or do as the threads stage about saving the outfit in shop and sending it that way? Without having to purchase the clothes?

5. I’ve not had one of my ideas voted on in the past. I’m curious cause my themes I find - different - out of the box.
but we get the same old.
I mean brides was done last year. And same with some the others. It’s like recycling them even though the rules do state it can’t be a previous theme. 

Happy to point out the contradictions there!!!

14.05.2021 05:21:05
Lei X
Level 31
Atheista
14.05.2021 06:14:07
Lei X

I was responding to FillyJonka on the Pride vs Rainbow post.

You do need to purchase the clothes, as when you submit a look into the PBFC, it is one of your saved looks.

Backgrounds are usually around B$600, except for the fiery backgrounds you mentioned, which are relatively affordable. Most of the quality wings are in the thousands, and if you want to accessorise to stand out, you better have a good job or be experienced enough to fight "tough" and "ambitious" in the Duels. It costs money that not everyone has saved, especially considering the competitive nature of the outfit fights, and the fact that having a pricey wardrobe is almost essential to winning duels in the first place. Perhaps if we seized the means of outfit production, there could be more PBFC looks that met your standards, but until the Bimbo proletariat starts the communist uprising, everyone's just doing the best with what they can afford.

I am sorry your idea was not chosen. I do not think criticizing the suggestions of others will do anything else but share the rejection you feel. "Boring" and "who comes up with these" are not constructive. Anyone whose suggestion wasn't Rainbow Power is probably feeling disappointed anyway, as it seems that's going to be the one that wins.

Again, it seems like you're upset about your theme not being chosen, but these were all ideas that your fellow bimbos thought were good and wanted to share. The fact that you are upset about this shows me that you understand how important having your theme selected is, and how important this contest is to the others that submitted themes. I would hope that you could then understand why it would be disrespectful to dismiss someone else's ideas, since you know how it feels to have your own idea dismissed.

I understand that Miss Bimbo was a different place, but maybe that's for the better. Minors having access to a website where a bimbo could essentially starve herself to death might have been a good thing to leave in the past. I understand your nostalgia and I'm sorry that you're unsatisfied with the new website. From what I've seen of the now-dead accounts that migrated here, many felt the same, but I think this site is a lot better (customer service & moderation, a more democratic structure, and uhh--- you remember the rest) and perhaps a less toxic environment is for the best anyways.

I hope they add himbo kink accessories soon. I believe this is something you can request from the shop workers. If I'm not mistaken, this contest should be held again next month, and then we'll all get another chance to submit our ideas for the next poll. Of course, making it to the poll is only half the battle, but I think a kink PBFC could be interesting. There might be a bias towards more vanilla fetishes, as the winner depends on the popular vote, but if self-expression is the goal, I think it is a cool idea and I do look forward to seeing it someday.

14.05.2021 06:14:07

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...