Dye96
ladychungus
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52558
Reasonopia
18.10.2020 17:48:03
ladychungus

alessa gillespie: midwich elementary school: age 7
alessa gillespie, the poor child who had been subjected to being ostracized by the folks of silent hill all her life for never knowing her father. she had supernatural abilities since she was very young, and was accused by the overly religious silent hill of being a witch. eventually, the silent hill Order decided to execute poor alessa.
The fire in the business district? How awful. I heard about that. No one knows how it got started. And that poor girl, Alessa Gillespie... To die like that.
— Nurse Lisa Garland

but alessa didnt die. she escaped. using her abilities, she detached herself from the cross and using a bit of pipe pulled down from the ceiling, she fought her way out of the church and let silent hill burn behind her. she and her mother dahila ran from silent hill as far away as they could, leaving the entire town to burn behind them. alessa can now live a normal life as a normal girl somewhere far, far away from the evil hell that is silent hill... 
alessa was a misunderstood little girl driven to insanity and violence by the insanity and violence shown to her. she deserved better. and now she's got it.

this is my entry for the contest, right after alessa's brave escape. leaving behind her past in ashes. she is determined, a little beat up, but she will live on to do amazing things. alessa deserved better.

thank you for this contest! this was very fun! ♥

18.10.2020 17:48:03
Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510613
Freethinkerland
18.10.2020 21:24:13
Sarahxbunny

Sarahxbunny wrote:
Sarahxbunny

My character is based on (not a faithful reproduction of) Jane Smith from the movie Mr and Mrs Smith (played by Angeline Jolie, Brad Pitt plays her husband John Smith). Jane is an secret agent / assassin and a femme fatale. Her husband John is also an secret agent but works for a different agency. Neither knows what the other does for a living until the day each is assigned the job to kill each other. A game of cat and mouse follows as each tries to kill the other that ends in a massive shootout in the family home and ultimately... (I won’t give the ending away for anybody who hasn’t and might want to see the movie, it’s a lot of fun). Anyway throughout the movie you wonder whether Jane (and John for that matter) is a villain or a victim in this situation and your opinion changes as your idea of who’s side she is on changes. But it doesn’t really matter whose side she is on, she is a classic femme fatale and she is a killer.

Sorry i forgot the happy ending... despite their passion and commitment to their jobs neither Jane nor John could bring themselves to kill each other and they end up having passionate sex!!!

18.10.2020 21:24:13
TamaraLara
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10286
Reasonopia
19.10.2020 01:22:38
TamaraLara

TamaraLara
After Ariel tricked her Ursula was sad and angry because she had always wanted a good singing voice. She cried and cried and whimpered pittifully, and didn't want to do anything except hug her pet eels. Then one day Ursula's eels realized that her whimps carried tone and they encoraged her to practice and she did and now she is a world champion whistler!

Thank you for letting me change my text and post my contest entry again. I'm very sorry that my first text was ofensive I didn't mean to ofend anyone.

19.10.2020 01:22:38
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544858
Freethinkerland
19.10.2020 10:46:01
KirstyD8

When Bane came and the destruction of Gotham underway The joker used it to his advantage and faked his death in prison.
He left Gotham and and is now causing chaos elsewhere.

KirstyD8
hqg GIF 

19.10.2020 10:46:01
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
19.10.2020 19:29:18
SpermLover

I love to see all these amazing entries! :D
The contest closes tomorrow at midnight so there is still time to enter!
Thank you to everyone who has joined so far!

19.10.2020 19:29:18
Peepee42069
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 150859
Atheista
20.10.2020 05:51:53
Peepee42069

thanks for the invite!! i wanted to have some good campy fun with this one, so this look is based on my fave kids holiday movie antagonist, heat miser from the year without a santa claus! i always thought his song was really iconic. he deserved to have his hot girl winter... in his happy ending, he gets the recognition he deserves as well as a nice, warm, 101 degree christmas :o)

20.10.2020 05:51:53

CiTYsLickR
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369586
Reasonopia
20.10.2020 16:47:37
CiTYsLickR

As a little girl, the Queen of Hearts' parents tormented her for having a huge heart and caring about others. She wanted to make them proud, but in the process, lost her heart and compassion. She was lonely and grew very, very angry as the years went by... but everything changed after Alice's visit to Wonderland.

The Queen of Hearts realized that she acted cruelly and drove people away because she was afraid of being used for her money. Alice helped the Queen of Hearts see the error in her ways... how she treated people and creatures and had another change of heart. She finally realized that money did not bring her happiness or friendships. She looked inside herself and changed her behavior with the help of her BFF Alice. 

CiTYsLickR
This is the reformed villain Queen of Hearts. :)
As you can see from the changes, it boosted her self esteem and changed her life. She gained friends, started loving her own uniqueness, and shed some weight by trying new activities. The Queen of Hearts enjoys spending more time outdoors with her friends and beau. She even hopes to have her own little Alice one day.

The Queen of Hearts, pictured with her soulmate, is heading to Alice's house for a Christmas celebration. Her man, who can't keep his hands off her, is proposing tonight!!!

20.10.2020 16:47:37
I adhere to even voting (5-4) to promote as many people to vote (especially towards the end of the day). Nothing Personal!!

Mawesmazing wrote me a poem and I will cherish it always! 

A poem for you by yours truly:

My eyes can't take away from
this lovely person in front of me;
Not only her beauty,
nor her creativity,
but her personality,
is a 10 from me.
She radiates so much
positivity;
Hopefully,
her light won't go dim,
completely.

-xoxo  Mawesmazing

January 21, 2021
Wooohooo! Finally hit 1000 reactions! Thank you so much, 
sarahhyacinth!!!

Second Place!!!
https://bimbo.land/forum/light-vs-darkness-the-battle-of-aranzac/t4990
Amanda-losia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270493
Agnostica
20.10.2020 18:51:37
Amanda-losia

Since Aurora never woke up from the deep slumber Maleficent cursed her with, Maleficent was able to rule the kingdom however she saw fit. 
She had never been so happy in her life. No one opposed her rule of shunned her power. Free to do as she pleased, Maleficent enjoyed her life as Aurora continued to lie encased in glass.  

20.10.2020 18:51:37
A-L 
CiTYsLickR
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369586
Reasonopia
20.10.2020 20:37:46
CiTYsLickR

Thank you for hosting this event. It was really fun to change the course of Villain History! :)  Great job to all contestants and good luck!!! <3

20.10.2020 20:37:46
I adhere to even voting (5-4) to promote as many people to vote (especially towards the end of the day). Nothing Personal!!

Mawesmazing wrote me a poem and I will cherish it always! 

A poem for you by yours truly:

My eyes can't take away from
this lovely person in front of me;
Not only her beauty,
nor her creativity,
but her personality,
is a 10 from me.
She radiates so much
positivity;
Hopefully,
her light won't go dim,
completely.

-xoxo  Mawesmazing

January 21, 2021
Wooohooo! Finally hit 1000 reactions! Thank you so much, 
sarahhyacinth!!!

Second Place!!!
https://bimbo.land/forum/light-vs-darkness-the-battle-of-aranzac/t4990
CommunityVerified
Level 98
Sex Appeal: 740068
Reasonopia
20.10.2020 22:38:29
CommunityVerified

CommunityVerified
Light Yagami failed. Ryuk killed him, as he said he would, etching his name into his own Death Note as he met his demise, sending him to neither Heaven nor Hell. But... what if he succeeded? In his new end, Light defeats the task force and Near, taking the planet for his own, and becoming the God of the new world. 

In this new world order, Light Yagami and Ryuk rule side by side (for they had forged a deep love over the years, one neither could let go of. It's true love). All criminals must be judged by Light, facing his unwavering wrath. Of course, Light provides Ryuk with all he needs, and Ryuk provides him with immortal companionship and an observant eye, aiding him in his quest for Godliness. Together the two are the most powerful on Earth, enacting judgment on all those who oppose their order. Atop Light's thrown the two kiss, sharing their victory over humanity. 

(I don't actually like Light that much but I think he and Ryuk would be good together, so I had to)

20.10.2020 22:38:29

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...