Author
Dye96
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1935703
Reasonopia
17.10.2020 01:07:11
PlushKlavier

In the world we know, Dahlia Hawthorne was convicted and executed for her crime; murder. In the world we know, Dahlia got away with her first murder, but couldn't get away with her second murder, as she was discovered to be the culprit posing as a witness, and was arrested on the spot.

But this isn't the world we know, this is Dahlia's world. In this world, where she already got away with her first murder, she also got away with her second murder. Mia Fey failed to unveil the truth, Dahlia gets to walk free, and Phoenix Wright? He gets convicted for the crime she committed. In Dahlia's world things are different. With Phoenix out of the way, no one is there to help defend the innocent people who are wrongfully convicted. No one is there to try and change the flawed justice system. All of Phoenix's closest friends and would-be friends are now in prison or living a life filled with misery, he wasn't there to defend them, he couldn't be there to show the truth. But Dahlia? Dahlia is doing just fine, this is her world after all. Dahlia gets to continue to live her life and people will be none the wiser. After all, how could such a sweet and innocent girl be capable of committing a crime as atrocious as murder? Well, one wrong move and she will show you how. And she'll get away with it all over again, too.

Isn't it scary how the fate of one person, can change the fates of so many others?

"From the day I was born to the day I died, I never helped anyone! I lived for myself and, in the end, I died for myself. I thought that was obvious."

A tribute to the villain I can't stand the most, but also admire the writing of the most. Dahlia Hawthorne, truly a despicable girl once you get to know her, but also one of the best written villains I have seen to date. While the Ace Attorney series really abuses the "innocent girl is actually a giant bitch/criminal" trope for a bunch of its female characters, Dahlia's is the most well done in my opinion. And just thinking about how much influence her actions have had on the main characters throughout the series, it was fun to think about what would have happened if she got away with her second murder. We wouldn't have the Ace Attorney series as we know it today.

Thanks for hosting this contest! I'm a big fan of villain characters and am delighted to see the villains getting some love! <3

17.10.2020 01:07:11

Misaki Hariyama
Level 94
Sex Appeal: 647579
Freethinkerland
17.10.2020 10:19:11
Misaki Hariyama

Misaki Hariyama
I present to you... the Fairy Godmother from Shrek! 

On the night that her son was going to fool Princess Fiona into marrying him, a close friend of Queen Lillian - a talent scout - heard her sing 'I Need a Hero' and decided to give her a record deal since her performance got all of the guests grooving. So, even though this evil fairy's plan to rule the magical kingdom failed, she managed to rule the pop charts for many years to come and to this day enjoys living like the true diva that she is. 

17.10.2020 10:19:11
"THE MORE YOU WEIGH, THE HARDER YOU ARE TO KIDNAP. STAY SAFE AND EAT CAKE"

MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14296961
Atheista
17.10.2020 14:30:01
MissKaika

MissKaika

She's back...
The White Witch achieved her victory, and Nárnia asleep in its eternal and long winter,
- Saved the queen!

17.10.2020 14:30:01
Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510603
Freethinkerland
17.10.2020 22:37:49
Sarahxbunny

Sarahxbunny

My character is based on (not a faithful reproduction of) Jane Smith from the movie Mr and Mrs Smith (played by Angeline Jolie, Brad Pitt plays her husband John Smith). Jane is an secret agent / assassin and a femme fatale. Her husband John is also an secret agent but works for a different agency. Neither knows what the other does for a living until the day each is assigned the job to kill each other. A game of cat and mouse follows as each tries to kill the other that ends in a massive shootout in the family home and ultimately... (I won’t give the ending away for anybody who hasn’t and might want to see the movie, it’s a lot of fun). Anyway throughout the movie you wonder whether Jane (and John for that matter) is a villain or a victim in this situation and your opinion changes as your idea of who’s side she is on changes. But it doesn’t really matter whose side she is on, she is a classic femme fatale and she is a killer.

17.10.2020 22:37:49
Cruella de Vil
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27760
Freethinkerland
18.10.2020 00:07:58
Cruella de Vil

Omg this contest is litterally totally made for me!! :D
Cruella de Vil
Cruella deVil married a genetic scientist and together they started breeding GIANT Dalmatians! Finally she was able to get that beautiful fur coat she had always dreamt of having! Nothing warms Cruella like Dalmatian fur, mwahahaha!! :D

18.10.2020 00:07:58
Hairy Hole
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 4119
Antitheocra
18.10.2020 04:20:27
Hairy Hole

Voldemort survived, got himself some tits and hair extensions and started singing in a jazz club. He didn't do anything else that would make him happier because other people wanted to murder him and I really want to enter the contest in some form. So Voldemort just sang and was content with that. Not happy but who is these days?
Hairy Hole 

18.10.2020 04:20:27
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202811
Secville
18.10.2020 07:56:15
Poison Black

Hellow, people. Just want to adress something to everyone: Contest are supposed to be friendly and funny.

Dye96 is a nice person and had an amazing idea to celebrate with all of you. There is no need to jeopardize it in order to attack each other, so please, let's enjoy it in the best way that we could.

Update: Just delete an user entry, because the user request it. I also delete a few posts attached to it in order to keep this thread clean. 

Now, let's go back to the contest, please. ;) Thank you again for hosting this contest, Dye! 

18.10.2020 07:56:15

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319135
Freethinkerland
18.10.2020 10:37:34
Dye96

Thank you, Poison!
Yes, it's a little sad that some people take every oportunity to mess things up, but I guess that's life. Thankfully, we have a lot of amazing outfits submitted that are gonna make judging a living hell.
Thank you all and we are still accepting entries!

18.10.2020 10:37:34
Isabelle_S23
Level 127
Sex Appeal: 1624192
Atheista
18.10.2020 15:38:12
Isabelle_S23

Isabelle_S23                             

I chose Jennifer from the movie Jennifer's Body. In this story Jennifer killed her best friend before she killed her. Now that no one knows what she really is, Jennifer is free to live her life as a demonic cheerleader who likes to eat boys.

Thank you for this contest, i love this theme! ❤️

18.10.2020 15:38:12
You-make-my-heart-go GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY make gif heart -  charminarmicom
meatbomb
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91897
Atheista
18.10.2020 16:08:11
meatbomb

meatbomb
Misa Amane from death note! her and Rem truly deserved better, i tried to have themes of lack of control and gaining it back, aka why the front half of her hair is shaved off and why shes gonna shave the rest, the classic trope of cutting ur hair to feel free ghjkd, thank you for inviting me!
Pster de Misa Amane de Misa Amane 61 x 915 cm Amazones Hogar

18.10.2020 16:08:11

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...