British Ambi
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470160
Freethinkerland
25.02.2018 20:13:03
DeeDee88

all is pretty correct.
only 1 thing is not true...those russian trolls never have had any effect on the US elections...this is domocratic news trash.
we have here the same...our news say...that russian trolls want to sabotage our voting too....so silly:))
funny thing is...our own news only talk about our 2 biggest parties...and people should vote for them!
news and journalists writing is really for Bimbos:)

25.02.2018 20:13:03
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
Ku'kulei
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 171
Freethinkerland
01.03.2018 01:31:15
Ku'kulei

KANYE WEST 2020

#FUCKDONALDTRUMP

01.03.2018 01:31:15
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
01.03.2018 16:48:32
Telaphone

Sandi Lut wrote:
I didn't say I don't want people to talk about it dear DeeDee, I merely voiced my opnion on this topic like everyone else did. I just don't see the necessity for this topic that is all. People can talk about whatever they want, but that also means I have the right to question a topic.

What do foreign people think of him? If you don't like a topic just about him then create a topic on what we think of a leader of another country.

01.03.2018 16:48:32
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
02.03.2018 08:11:11
Mindy

Telaphone wrote:
Sandi Lut wrote:
I didn't say I don't want people to talk about it dear DeeDee, I merely voiced my opnion on this topic like everyone else did. I just don't see the necessity for this topic that is all. People can talk about whatever they want, but that also means I have the right to question a topic.

What do foreign people think of him? If you don't like a topic just about him then create a topic on what we think of a leader of another country.

Or don't participate...almost any topic someone could say "why talk about this" but they generally just turn the other cheek.

Personally, I am not a fan for an onslaught of reasons and while I think he has done fairly well in office he himself represents what most people hate about America.  I mentioned some time back that I actually know him/his family a little...not super well, but a tidbit...I didn't like him then and I don't like him now.  Like you seriously couldn't mold something that represented that better.  I was impressed with his recent talk on some gun control.  The fact that he has always been a vocal supporter of the 2nd amendment and had the NRA backing meant he could get some headway.  The last administration wanted to do literally the same thing he is talking about...not take guns away but simply make it harder for people to gain quick access or own them if they fail a background check.   He is trying to be bipartisan with it...he tried doing the same with DACA and finding middle ground with the other side when it was something he was really against (right up until the stabbed him after his efforts)...that something i am not sure I have seen a lot of in my lifetime in US federal politics and that is a big positive

02.03.2018 08:11:11
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
02.03.2018 09:55:46
Pia Margrethe

Swamps provide many ecological services. Drumpf's attempt to drain the swamp serves only to turn Washington and America into a cesspool.

HLB: I call BS on you, your fellow deplorables and all fascists. 'This guitar kills fascists', painted Woody Guthrie on his instrument. My bass will shake your tree!

02.03.2018 09:55:46
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
janemayville
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 48784
Freethinkerland
03.03.2018 21:55:06
janemayville

I think people see and believe what they want to, so there's no use trying to persuade Trump supporters to see the bad in him, nor Trump haters to see the good in him.

03.03.2018 21:55:06
"More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness." --Charlie Chaplin, The Great Dictator (1940) 
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
04.03.2018 21:34:01
Pia Margrethe

False equivalence. There is no good in him.

04.03.2018 21:34:01
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
Gigi Collins
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19000
Agnostica
06.03.2018 17:37:53
Gigi Collins

I think Trump is a misogynist, xenophobic and racist leader, who has managed to get his citizens to show that negative side, not for nothing do we see that some policemen watch out for the lives of Afro-Latinos, even women. He has used his power by giving the wrong message of what it is to be a "good American." Neither should you demerit that he is a great businessman who knows how to take advantage of opportunities.

06.03.2018 17:37:53
The best couple I've had is the couple I have not met. 
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163753
Antitheocra
07.03.2018 20:26:15
Bebe92583

Personally I cant stand the lying,corrupt Comrade in the white house. Everything he does ends up hurting the most vulnerable of American Society. Rolling back and eliminating protection for the LGBT community,rolling back ADA,allowing coal mines to dump waste into  the waterways,downsizing national monuments to allow for oil drilling.separating small children from their parents when ICE detains them. then we have the tax cuts for the wealthy Warren Buffet  himself said Berkshire Hathaway got a 29 billion dollar gift for himself and shareholders from the tax cuts. The denial and or inadequate fema assistance to Montana/California with the massive wildfires. The completely inadequate assistance to Puerto Rico after they were devastated by Hurricane Maria and Irma. in fact he is taxing the Poor people of Puerto Rico for assistance from California in the way of import taxes and tariffs forcing private citizens with private aircraft to fly in supplies rather than send it in via ship.2/3 of Puerto Rico is still without power and the state of New York linemen are actually working long hours to restore power to the Island.The island is without adequate clean water and food yet FEMA has already stopped all services to the Puerto Rican people.These people are American Citizens yet they are being treated horribly. Charlottesville what a disgrace he was saying there are good neo nazis and white supremacists. now to his ridiculous lawsuit against CA because state law says he can not force local and state law enforcement to become ICE agents . The  Keebler ELF Jefferson Beauregard Sessions needs to read the U.S. Constitution that spells out the fact that local and state law enforcement can not be forced to participate in federal agents activities that instead Local and state law enforcement are controlled by their individual states. this is a sheer waste of taxpayer money nor can the government assess jail time or criminal penalties against Mayors, Governors or other local legislators for not allowing Local or State law enforcement to participate in ICE raids our Local Law enforcement isn't in the immigration business they are in the protect and serve industry to ensure safety to their communities.individual states do have rights perhaps he should take 5 minutes a day to read the constitution and a history book before he touches off another Civil War. Second he has a very poor record in the federal courts suing CA having lost every lawsuit he has brought against CA. He could also authorize  the intelligence community to put election safeguards in place to ensure that Russia wont interfere in the 2018 elections like they did with the 2016 election to date he has done nothing according to his own appointees in the intelligence community. Going after former political foes is something you see in banana republics yet he continues his attack and blame game on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama attempting to get them jailed for nothing. 

07.03.2018 20:26:15
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470160
Freethinkerland
10.03.2018 17:45:33
DeeDee88

yeah...that is the problem with news and politics....people believe what they hear:)
News say: Trump and Russia are involved in these elections!
and now this must be true?! they talk about this nonsense over 2 years....where are the proves?! NONE!!! that is the truth! if you say something, show the fact! if not...it is only nonsense!
and of course there won't be any proves:) i heard from friends in american think thanks in Chicago & Washington...that the whole thing is just a joke and there is nothing they could find...and all just laugh about the US news and that the people do really believe this all:)))
the same with "nothing"....against H. Clinton...."jailed for nothing"?! there is nothing...because the FBI said after 1 week it was nothing wrong in her server behavior?! There is nothing wrong, when she uses the private server for government information...and then she deleted such information?! this is nothing???
well...i know what some democratic journalists call this...but i know that some Politics Rights call this an act against homeland security! and a normal person would not be free after some days of "investigation":) if it would not be H. Clinton...another normal person would be in jail maybe now!
and that is the difference...Trump can be some lying politician....who cares! All politicians do this....in every camera...in every talk show...in every interview!!! are you really that bimbo and believe politicians do their job for the people!? Lying is the main theme in politics! but he did not risk the security of his own country! and that is not nothing...that is the big difference in Trump and Clinton!!!
But hey...
it is a free world...and people can believe what the news tell them:) and they will believe:)
Russia & Trump is evil...Clinton is lovely...we all are good people....we believe...we believe....we believe...we believe....we belie.....we beli....we bel....we.......   

10.03.2018 17:45:33
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...