BodyPositiveBimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 372
Freethinkerland
09.04.2017 12:26:31
BodyPositiveBimbo

Telaphone wrote:
Boink

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/autopsy-shows-chemical-weapons-syria-attack-170406073556666.ht...

If you would know anything about Syrian situation, you would understand that Assad has zero reasons to use chemical weapons. Article that you did paste, pretty much proves the point.

"The campaign (chemical attack) was launched at 6:00 in the morning while the first air raid carried out by Syrian jet fighters was at 11.30 in the morning. It was targeting a weapons and ammunitions depot belonging to al-Nusra Front which happened to contain chemical weapons,"

09.04.2017 12:26:31
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
12.04.2017 02:59:30
HeavenLeighBimbo

Strangely quite on the New's Front.   I'm sort of giggling, because all talk of Russian involvement in the Election of Trump,  has been replace by Susan Rice, and her cover-up of Syrian chemical weapons.  Even the Liberal press is all over it now......  She was cutting deal's with the Russian's and Syria  to ignore weapon's of mass destruction she knew they had,  and did nothing to remove them, except to spin a LIE that sounded good in the MEDIA.  Not even the first time she chose a LIE over the truth........    A pattern of deception nobody can ignore now.   Everyone is still ignoring Hillary Clinton's involvement as Sec. of State during that time. The Media is NOT ready to tackle Her, Yet........lest they are forced to revisit her illegal handling of classified document's relating to Benghazi Libya.  Everything about the Obama administration, and the handling of the Middle East crisis  has been questionable, if not illegal.  I am left wondering what they sought to accomplish?

A bloody nose for the Russian's,   YES,  it is looking like it with Trump as President.....   The problem is,   the Obama administration looked the other way as Russians allowed Syria to retain Chemical weapon's after Susan Rice said to the American people that a deal had be struck, and Syria had no more chemical weapon's. Five time's on every single major media service.   Now it has been revealed that it was a PURE LIE to every media outlet both conservative and liberal.    Susan Rice had no shame,  nor any ability to speak anything close to being the truth.   Hillary's Go TO GIRL...
  Thank GOD, the world is safe from her,  and her cronies.  Trump was not my first choice of people,  but Hillary Clinton was never an option ether.

Who was really dealing with the Russian's and Syria? Susan Rice, and Obama,  The whole entire time they used the MEDIA, to hide chemical weapon's later used against the Syrian People, multiple time's since 2013. No wonder there is a Syrian refugee crisis in the EU !!!!   Now you know who to partially blame.
  Thank you Obama, and your entire team of traitor's to humanity. Both liberal's and conservative's are generally agreed to be against Genocide as practiced by a government.  WW2 and Hitler come's to mind as an example of what can happen when American's don't act, with moral value's to protect the live's of the innocent.
 Muslim people fully involved in the murder of other Muslim's of a different 'clan' is GENOCIDE too.  Ridiculous really,  but it is a problem of racism in the culture going back thousand's of year's.  American value's cannot change that, but taking away the  weapon's from a murderous government can be done.  Obama has a lot of blood on his hand's now that all of this is coming to the surface.  The freedom of Information Act, is going to haunt the Liberal party in court for a VERY long time to come.

This Scandal is more than political,  it is now humanitarian,  and criminal.  Even the Liberal Press is in a State of Shock,  and is trying so hard to find a new footing for SPIN. \retreat and look for option's. 
  I loved the, " Lost Kitten Rescued from Storm Drain ", report's on the front page today......   Hahahahaaa.
        The 'Spin' of the liberal press is unraveling at an amazing pace.  >100 day's.    
            Now that's what I call entertainment in a 24/7 hour new's cycle of speculation by talking head's.

The world certainly has a New American President.   Kicking the ASS's of evil intention's, as a leader in charge of a nation should be.
   I still think we should forget about the rest of the world and put America on Lock-Down......   But who know's....   That might be the plan for 2020.
   America need's to re-group,  and let the rest of the world fight it out alone for a little while to reduce the population of racist and fanatical men of the Muslim religion.  They are there own worst enemy against their own population.   It's insanity !!!
 American's really should walk away from the Middle East for about 10 year's.    They would solve the problem, of terrorist's killing terrorists, all by themselves.    Given enough time, and welfare payment's,  America would profit from the annihilation of the Muslim people by the local population of Muslim people. The people who should be solving the problem is the Islamic people themselves. They would be forced to if they wanted to survive, if an internal war on extremism inside a single religion was truly faced, without America's involvement.

ISIS is a political party solely intent on the destruction of the Islamic culture that inspired them and the ideals they have to kill other Islamic people, because they are available to kill because of no other reason than HATE,  and American's second,  just because we are all infidel's and stand up for oppressed people anywhere.     I love listening to fringe American parties support ISIS.  They are the one's at the top of the list for death in the ISIS community. Sheep will die when the wolves have them surrounded.  So Stupid are the sheep they even gather in circle's in pure ignorance of the danger surrounding them.  Innocence in inclusiveness still equal's a death sentence unless you convert to the STRICTEST form of Islam.  Religious tolerance is not a 2 way street.  Atheist's and Agnostic's, would really be the most oppressed and Killed, if they get all they ask for in the social engineering of the Islamic culture to fit with American Value's.  They are Stupid Sheep,  but Trump is still protecting them from themselves.

Trump is acting Presidential, yet few of you could even imagine what that once MEANT because anyone younger than 40 has never seen a real American President make the difficult decision's to protect our nation.   Like upholding immigration law's written 40 year's ago,  and completely forgotten to be enforced for the past 40 year's by political puppet's beholding to political party line's.   The outrage of enforcing decades old law's just goes to show how weak American's as a people have become. An Economic slaughter by foreign invaders, is now socially acceptable.  Illegal immigration,  is NOT the same as Legal immigration even though the Media tries to say it is the same concept. Australia and Canada to name just a few nation's, don't allow illegal immigration,  why should the USA?.

What would 'Sun Tzu'  do in The Art of War?

[quote]All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” 
― Sun TzuThe Art of War[/endquote]

12.04.2017 02:59:30
Image result for winter wonderland banner
c.j. tsang
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36775
Atheista
12.04.2017 18:21:18
c.j. tsang

trump is going to kill us all.....

12.04.2017 18:21:18

kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
13.04.2017 00:35:45
kITTYStARZ921986

:::..~~**HLB 2020**~..:::

I mean SHEESH the campaign even rhymes!!! X-D You are a shoe-in.

love you, babe. <3

Honestly, I really do think a small town girl like yourself could bring a breath of fresh air to our country.('merica.)

Even, I, a far left "NASTY WOMAN" from NY knows that T-rump has some really good ideas in motion, but I will never get passed his POMPOUS A$$ remarks in the beginning. Come on....let's be real even you cringed a little??

13.04.2017 00:35:45
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
13.04.2017 00:36:12
kITTYStARZ921986

I just got the divorce papers, you all. :*(

13.04.2017 00:36:12
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
16.08.2017 14:17:58
Telaphone

Still think he's doing a great job?

16.08.2017 14:17:58
Euphemia!
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 11126
Reasonopia
16.08.2017 20:39:12
Euphemia!

Telaphone wrote:
Still think he's doing a great job?
I would like to know if people's opinions have changed as well

16.08.2017 20:39:12
Cool, Calm, Collected
Alicious
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 518
Freethinkerland
01.09.2017 20:22:12
Alicious

I think I probably agree with Hypnotica's censored content earlier in the thread.

Where are the a*******s when you need them?

01.09.2017 20:22:12
DeeDee88
Level 84
Sex Appeal: 470180
Freethinkerland
25.02.2018 12:15:47
DeeDee88

so far he is doing a good job.
nothing wrong with this all.
if you want to survive in capitalism you need a strong economy and military...and a leader who does this job!
if you do not like Trump...change better the system...not the leader!

25.02.2018 12:15:47
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe yet."
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
25.02.2018 19:18:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

In just a Year, in office Trump is even better than EVER as a President.
Phony Fake news Failed,   The investigation's have been proven to lead back to Hillary Clinton and her Corruption  and dealing's with Spy's to produce Fake evidence.    13 Russians Charged with internet trolling, and organizing Anti-Trump rallies via 'Face-Book'.
    " To sow discord in the American political system. "    WOW,   what a little bit of time will do..... !!!!

Now the Liberal's, are Eating Their own member's as they turn on each other, to protect themselves from prison and the media.  As it turned out,   Hillary and her people, proved to be the people who allowed the Russian's to do this.   Even Then President Obama knew what the Russian's were doing,  and decided it was in the best interest's of the Democratic party,  to do NOTHING about Russian's tampering with an Election.  He thought it would lead to a win for Hillary Clinton.  History proved that common working people don't play politic's, when they have families to feed. They demand Action,  not more poltical 'lip-service'.

I said one year ago all these dirty trick's and LIES would come back to haunt Hillary and her supporter's.   As it turned out,   They Got Played by the Russian's so effectively they look like the idiot's they are,   and Everyone in America got TAX reform, and a Booming economy, The lowest un-employment EVER in America's history  and the flood of illegal Criminal's, at the boarder has slowed to a trickle..... ect,   The list of the good, Trump has done in a single YEAR would be a very long list.
   I would call that a win for Trump, and the American people,  and the WORLD.

25.02.2018 19:18:24
Image result for winter wonderland banner

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...