Author
British Ambi
ButtSlut
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 640
Agnostica
04.04.2017 23:26:10
ButtSlut

^The illegal content was advocating for the assassination of the President. I don't think I need to say why death threats are a terrible thing (not to Mention, if Trump gets impeached, then you Just Have Mike Pence, an anti-gay, talk show host-turned-politician slime ball take over, which would be way more damaging because he would likely be competent in passing Republican agendas that hurt the vast majority of the US population.) I have a lot to say on this, but I've got to get to a PC first.

04.04.2017 23:26:10
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
06.04.2017 01:40:50
Telaphone

What America needs is a leader and so far all Trump has done is blame everyone else for his problems. Guess what? You're the president man, do something about it.

06.04.2017 01:40:50
Pale Buttercup
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1582
Freethinkerland
07.04.2017 01:50:06
Pale Buttercup

Telaphone wrote:
What America needs is a leader and so far all Trump has done is blame everyone else for his problems. Guess what? You're the president man, do something about it.
And Twitter rants, he has accomplished several twitter melt downs and golfing he does lots of the golfing.

07.04.2017 01:50:06
:)
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
07.04.2017 02:36:16
HeavenLeighBimbo

Missile's flying in Syria.  Trump is a man of action with criminal regime's using chemical weapon's.  Interesting new's, that could be the beginning of the end.
  The 'end' will be speculated about endlessly now.
Trump made history today.  A President with a spine, and a line in the sand, that couldn't be crossed like Obama's empty threats to the Syrian President's gassing of civilian's.
  Once again cleaning up another mess left behind by an ineffectual president for 8 year's.
  I personally believe a war wouldn't necessarily wouldn't be such a bad thing.   Ending a civil war is a good thing , isn't it?
Syrians could go home.
  It's worth a few missile's to solve a refugee crisis.  This problem isn't going to be solved diplomatically because Genocide never is.

07.04.2017 02:36:16
Image result for winter wonderland banner
BodyPositiveBimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 372
Freethinkerland
07.04.2017 05:15:40
BodyPositiveBimbo

Syrian government didn't gas anyone. It's false flag attack again, like it was before in 2013. Anyone with even half of brain would notice that.

For example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

07.04.2017 05:15:40
Telaphone
Level 73
Agnostica
07.04.2017 13:39:34
Telaphone

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Missile's flying in Syria.  Trump is a man of action with criminal regime's using chemical weapon's.  Interesting new's, that could be the beginning of the end.
  The 'end' will be speculated about endlessly now.
Trump made history today.  A President with a spine, and a line in the sand, that couldn't be crossed like Obama's empty threats to the Syrian President's gassing of civilian's.

Did he though?

07.04.2017 13:39:34
Telaphone
Level 73
Agnostica
07.04.2017 14:00:04
Telaphone

BodyPositiveBimbo wrote:
Syrian government didn't gas anyone. It's false flag attack again, like it was before in 2013. Anyone with even half of brain would notice that.

Boink

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/autopsy-shows-chemical-weapons-syria-attack-170406073556666.ht...

07.04.2017 14:00:04
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
07.04.2017 17:20:01
HeavenLeighBimbo

The Trump Derangement Syndrome, is on full display.
 Another false Flag operation?
 You Tube User's, as a trusted New Source?
          Oh this is getting so laughable I'm not sure if people really are that brain-washed, or in a complete state of denial about REALITY. With Twitter, You Tube, and Facebook.  Does anyone actually study history?   Much less remember administrative PAST mistake's? Real journalism integrity?

Less than 100 day's in office, and hater's still seem to think there is a Russian connection to get Trump Elected.  A man who NEVER was one, 'LIKE THEM', but career politician's need a devil to draw attention away from their own mis-deed's.  Mud-slinging, is an art form and they don't know how to dance with someone like HIM. A Private American Citizen.  It scare's the Shit out of the Liberal's who love the welfare State, because they know they are on notice too.  "The free money train is over."   'Trump' is just the name of social reorganization. Of course people will protest losing free money.  Wahhh....   They never had it in the first place. A population that isn't even allowed to vote determine's what is REPORTED.    They want more free Money,,,  go figure........ ?
     Earn it independently,  Then complain about losing it. !!!   Piff.....  They don't hate Trump,  They hate the idea of having to work like Trump and the rest of the American population that elected him.

Well,  it seem's now that it would have been strategically STUPID for Russia to Elect Trump as President of the United State's of America. 
{Yes, as stupid as it sound's in the main-stream press's coverage 24/7 about investigation's that are turning out to have left a very nasty paper trail to Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton. The Liberal Press in America seem's to think Russian's elected the American President, because the political machine of Hillary was extremely POWERFUL, but had nothing left to stand On, as she was falling under the weight of her VERY REAL CRIMINAL E-mail server/classified document's/ Bengazi,/ Bernie Sander's campaign hacking/SCANDAL. She practiced her skills,  destroying her own party of supporter's FIRST !!! She could not resit behaving criminally because she always was given a free pass by the press for her entire life.
             The true PARTY Girl !!!

Then, forever deeper they dig into 50 year's into the past for shit on Trump, the Private Citizen, the worse they are beginning to smell like criminal's and traitor's in GOVERNMENT.}
       Trump, 
Derangement syndrome, pure and simple and it isn't even cleverly hidden.  I hope he had a few sexual encounter's with |Gold Digger's.  LOLROF.   Shove your sexual double standards up your ass.  Bill Clinton was caught having sex with young intern's in the White House.  Hillary even went so far as to lie for him under OATH, and failed to even cover THAT UP. Hillary Clinton is no supporter of women's right's.  She doesn't even have the respect of her own HUSBAND in sexual matters between husband and wife.  Or was the sex with young women in the oval office condoned by the former 'first-lady'. She tactfully allowed it,  and then lie'd about it under oath during the investigation.   Total guilt,  but swept under the rug in the interest's of politic's.

So  I'm going to allow a man who is rich to have SEX without my judgement's.   Piss off,  you JUDGMENTAL FOOL's.  If you are without sin,  than maybe,  you can cast judgment on TRUMP for his sexual behavior with women. I would bet all of you are just jealous, really, that you couldn't catch a star in a phony lawsuit that is worth million's more to settle than fight.
 Famous people who have sex with stranger's are asking for trouble,   No doubt about it;  If you have adulterous sex,  your not qualified in the 'MEDIA' to be the President of the United States of America unless your last name is Kennedy or Clinton. Both Democrat's, and the only known Adulterer's that also were President's.   Trump can't even talk in a locker-room with friend's 30 year's ago about women without the MEDIA, wanting to smell some 'ragged'pantie's.
Should only Virgin's be allowed to become President's?

This seem's to be the only solution to the liberal Cry-baby-snowflake's that can't handle sexuality without a 'safe-room' on a collage campus.  What will they do, when crying in a safe-place leave's them to deal with LIFE the real world?  Alone and despite political alliance's.... effectually ALONE.  The safe place friend's will not give you money or education,  nor safety.  Your a fool if you think so.  One Year at best, living on the kindness of stranger's, while being a selfish-human, taking all you can get for free. Sex with a Man you can scam, is the Lotto !!!!!!!.   I suppose it is the cost of having a penis, and I'm not faulting such owner's.   It take's two people to make a mess with SEX and ego, when money is involved.   Got to love the unfair system of government; Child Support.
[ A huge topic of gross inequality, I would gleefully bash on women for making a mess of... ]
   Try sitting on a fence and not falling off toward's one side or the other.

It's totally sexiest for a man to talk about the sexual nature of woman.   I agree, totally.   Women are gorgeous, and they sometime's have very nice pussies. Some are totally foul to even see, but I would not remark about such a personal issue, if kept Private.
  Don't bother putting my name on a Ballot.  I've had public sexual orgies.  I totally support sexually healthy Male's with positive bank account's and a powerful voice.
  My feminism doesn't require me to be a SEXIST, hetro-phobe, in order to identify as a Liberal bi-sexual woman as forced upon by a political party with no clue as to how I successfully RULE my own life.    
It happened quite naturally, while growing up. I found something to like in sexual PEOPLE.  So I'm going to call 'Hate' out where ever I see it.  
                 People who use sex as weapon's against other people, are very seriously mentally disturbed. Liberalism at it's finest double standards.

Hillary as a puppet-leader would have just cried to the liberal new's in SOUND BITE'S, about more deaths due to gassing, by a genocidal Syrian government. tactfully supporting the killing of fellow members of Islam.   Her inaction would be racist,  but of course, " What is racist, in Hillary's mind? "
    Doing NOTHING, is always the safest political bet when filling private bank account's with,  .....   Russian money TOO.   Hillary has her own nefarious connections to Russia while the Secretary of State under Obama. The Clinton Foundation has tie's to Russian oil, currently and is now in a shit-load of hurt now that all the scandals have come to the surface.  Not reported on, but eventually the truth will be impossible to ignore any longer. The bigger the lie,  the harder it is to control.  Hillary Clinton is proof positive of this principle.   Or is that a truth to inconvenient for the Media to spend any time reporting about,  now that the election is over  and they lost all creditably in the eye's of the more educated population of America.

One Islamic tribal member is intent on killing another, because of a slight difference in the SAME religion,  but 'Where you come from,' make's you deserve Death.
[ In the eye's of the various Muslim Sect's. ]   A pure racism no Christian can even comprehend.

I love the 'Snowflake's' in America.   So weak on where they stand,  they often find themselves supporting Genocide in the very political party they most identify with.    
                      [ I wont even bring up women's right's issue's in Muslim Nation's at this time. Liberal progressive's are STRANGELY SILENT ABOUT THIS ISSUE]
        Justifying your personal anger, by blaming Trump.  Who > 100 day's ago was a private citizen.
   Blame the 'Career Politicking of PARTY'  and look into a mirror at your value's, before you defend the use of chemical weapons and past ineffectual LEADERSHIP, to STOP IT.
   Are you secretly cheering the death's of innocent people, trying to stop Trump's intervention to stop Chemical weapon's use against civilians just because you hate an OLD White Guy with Stupid looking Hair?
 Abraham Lincoln was rather ugly too, and the very first Republican President in America.   He freed the slave's with Civil War everyone in America who didn't own slave's, was thrilled to have....   As long as you can forget the political party that made it all possible.  

So let's blame Trump, some more because he has the courage to be an example successful American. Mistake's and flaw's are a human condition. 
   Show everyone just how progressive you are condoning the action's by Extreme Muslim government's against their own women and children and men/  and adherent's to the same faith. Trump hasn't killed anyone but a few terrorist's in the name of FREEDOM. There is no winner in indiscriminate killing of women and children in a city in the name of Allah by the so- called leader of a Nation/ Assad.   One more petty dictator hiding behind a religion, for wealth and nothing more. How are his nation's people benefiting from #TargetedGenocide...........
  The entire world would never miss him as a leader, because there is around 130 more world wide dictatorship's that are not nearly as bold as to Chemically attack innocent citizen's.  

However the American Press is PRO-religious and Pro-cultural tolerance in Muslim Nation's, as they bomb each- other into the dark age's. Islamic people will never share the same value's of a western 1st world nation.  They harbor to much hate for the people they live with.      American Liberal's are just our national shame and 'caliphate' to endure and defeat as a united population interested in freedom from oppression.
      This sort of tolerance does not exist in those Islamic culture's. Conform, convert, or Die, is the Rule of Sharia law.  Tolerating a religious ideal that want's you DEAD because of your lack of faith in GOD, is the epitome of foolishness. For liberals, embracing a people who wishes them to be dead might be a lofty ideal,  but are you ready to convert to the Islamic religion, because it ultimately is the only way to find peace in an Islamic world.  Your 'cause' demand's your conversion to a religion.   Why do people not understand this fact about Islamic attitude's and scripture?
  Your sin's will never be forgotten,  Your support in your own death of modern civilization is ON YOU.  I hope you feel the 'one-sided' inclusiveness is worth it.

So American's hate religion,  and they hate racist's,  but the liberals, are supporting the most racist religious group of people  in modern history besides Hitler until the CRIME HIT's HOME.  We shall see, as event's unfold......   Your Generation created this Mess.....   I'm just an interested 'Watcher' at this point.   Yes,  I'm laughing because I have nothing to lose.  I'm a Free American with 2 leg's to stand on and nobody is fighting my battle's for me.
 I refused to VOTE this Year.  I wish to be impartial and just speak the truth as I understand it.

I'm with Trump on this one too....
     Assad and his government need's to be blown into the dust from which they came from.  Barbarian's need to be treated exactly as they treat the oppressed and innocent.  Death without prejudice.

[quote/] Shortly before the strikes, the head of information policy commission in the upper house of Russian parliament, Alexei Pushkov, said on Twitter said that if President Trump launches a military action in Syria it would put him in "the same league with Bush and Obama."

Trump on Thursday called for all “civilized nations” to join the U.S. “in seeking to end this slaughter and bloodshed in Syria.[/quote]

Oh yes !!!!!  The amazing double standard in PROPAGANDA.

Russian fixing of an American Election, seem's a foolish choice at this juncture. 

Trump just punched them in the face,  and I cheered !!!!!!!!!!!  I didn't even vote for him, but I support him when doing the right thing for America, and as world 'neighbor' toward's the protection of humanity.

Just as a special item of interest...   Trump donated his presidential  salary this quarter, to the National Forest Service.  A 'cause' That I see EVERY DAY.  Global warming anyone?  His very first pay check went to my cause of 'REAL' environmental protection.

A president not interested in getting RICHER...  LOLROF    And he paid more in Taxes than every Liberal Candidate in the past election........     So where is this debate about WEALTH in politic's?     I like having a volunteer President.  He isn't sold out to the highest bidder, like the rest of the world's leader's.

And he also didn't play a single round of  golf as President of the USA,  as previously reported by Bambidoll.  Hahahaaaaa..

.[ She might be confused with Obama  I think. He was the golfing President, and that is well understood.  Always looking for his Ball's in the rough. In fact if the media wasn't reporting his golf game,  They were entertaining star's at the white-house.] 

"Nothing to see here,  move along,  move along."

I am part of LGTB population.  However I'm an American First.   The liberal party doesn't represent me any more.   I refuse to belong to a hate group no matter how they try to justify the behaviors of EVIL. The proof is in the pudding, and I want no part of it when it oppresses EVERYONE in body, mind and spirit.  I have no use for racist's even if they call themselves as the progressive branch of American Society.  Liberalism as practiced in the USA is as dis-functionally human, as you can get.

God Bless Trump.....  The world need's someone with courage to stand up as an American, for what is good and true, and justified.

Not perfect,  but at least decisive.  It's a start, for a dysfunctional and corrupted government system. Trump has to start somewhere.

@^  Seriously, aljazeera.com?  As a debating point.  

What a joke of anything even close to being progressive, inclusive, or even rational.   It always impresses me how people will turn to hate, when they have nothing else to lose.    I would like to think it is a religious matter,  but according to Aljazeera the religious matter is, all Christian's must convert or die.

Well that leave's the atheist's and the homosexuals to be murdered in the public center for all to see.  The religion of peace, despises American Liberal Value's,  and will kill you the second they have a chance too.   Sweden had a terrorist attack today, by Muslim's.  Sweden of all place's.....  

How are the Swedish harming the Islamic way of life going above and beyond the call of duty to be inclusive of refugee's.?

Pay back time-   They seek to kill the native population of Sweden for such kindness and tolerance of a displaced foreign religion and people. 

How is kindness and charity working out for the Swedish?   How about the EU?  What benefit has the Syrian refugee crisis brought to the EU, as a whole?

8 years of worldwide foolishness, has brought us to today.

Yeah, I don't expect the 'snowflake's' to reply in any meaningful way,  but I feel a bit better defending freedom and safety for ALL who consider themselves as HUMAN, all the same.

[/quote][b][i]  President of The United State's of AmericaAbraham Lincoln

07.04.2017 17:20:01
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Hypnotica
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10306
Freethinkerland
08.04.2017 15:04:42
Hypnotica

I Don't Really Care Enough About Politics To Get Into Any Kind Of Debate About Them..But Just Like To Say That The Issue With Trump Being Sexist Is Not About Sex-It's About Consent. The Reason Trump Get's Flack For What He Says Over What Clinton Has Done Is The Fact That What Clinton Did Was Between Too Consenting Adults While What Trump Talked About Is Touching Woman Against Their Will. Are Both Morally Questionable? Sure. But It's Way Worse To Think You Can Do Whatever You Want TO Whoever You Want Just For Having Lot's Of Money. Thoughts Can Lead To Action And Even Thinking About Doing Things Like That Are Worse Then If There Is Consent (Even If It's Not Your Wife). Remember: Almost Everything Begins With Just A Thought-Good OR Bad. Well,I'm Out. Also Sorry If Most Of This Makes No Sense-I've Been Sick For A Few Days And My Mind Is A Little Fuzzy.X_X Peace Out And All That Jazz.

08.04.2017 15:04:42
"Well, yes, I guess you're right. I don't have sob stories like all of you. I could sit here and complain how our mom liked Zuko more than me, but I don't really care. My own mother... thought I was a monster... She was right, of course, but it still hurt."
Robbyn
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 20
Freethinkerland
08.04.2017 22:10:58
Robbyn

This is probably not the best way to make my first appearance in the senate, but first of all, America is a faulty concept. Equality? That can work. Unity? Same answer. However, when those concepts are tried to be paired with freedom? Everything falls apart. Freedom cannot be achieved through any kind of government because all governments have an inherent factor of control over their populace. Not to say control is bad, control can bring unity, equality, and peace. But it cannot bring freedom. 
Even if a government is run by a social, political, and economic genius. Especially not if it is run by someone who has filed for bankruptcy six times in twenty five years. not long for even a single business. (I personally don't want him running my finances.) Not to mention haw the only way that humans can govern themselves in any sort of large scale is through the internet, land borders make no sense.

08.04.2017 22:10:58

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...