British Ambi
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
31.03.2017 00:04:20
BambiDoll

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote: 
     Putting America first might be in the best interest's of America.   Just as England should put England first before the EU .   Why shouldn't a nation stand on it's own two feet for a change?   The EU has received enough Welfare during that totally failed experiment of Economic's 101.   Where would it end?
England continuing to pay for Greece's, Spain's and Portugal's welfare program's.  Those nation's created their problem's internally with corruption and immigration.  Germany, and France followed suit, and now are suffering too.   The Entire EU has collapsed under a foreign invasion of poverty and ignorance from third world nation's. It's just insensitive to admit a failed immigration policy.   If the immigrant's have such national pride, why don't they fix the nation of their birth before running away and bringing the social problem's with them that caused them to flee in the first place. 
       Why come to America or the EU to change it into the nation they seek to escape from?

America, should learn from the UK's mistake's and thank God  we finally have a President  who has the Ball's to say NO,  to this foolishness we call inclusiveness. 

I'd firstly just like to correct you here by letting you know that it's Britain now leaving the European Union and not England, hence the name Brexit. Yes, England is a part of Britain, but it's just one of the four countries that make up Britain. We are a united kingdom and Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are just as much of a part of leaving the European Union as England is.

I am a British citizen (Half English and half Northern Irish) who voted to remain in the European Union as I felt it would not be beneficial to us at all to do so, nor should a decision that big be decided by a public referendum. Democracy is democracy, but I reckon you'd be an idiot to look at small percentage between those results which were only supposed to be an advisory and say "Brexit means Brexit" before pulling the trigger on article 50, just like our current PM Theresa May who no one fucking voted for has done. The point is, this is a decision that people democratically voted for largely based on lies and false promises that were made on the side of a bloody bus! I have three friends I've spoken to who voted to leave the EU and all of those people admit they were completely misinformed and now feel ashamed for it.

I'm not sure if you've ever been to the UK before HLB. Maybe you went to London once and did all the touristy things. Ah yes, London -  My wonderful city! It's a beautifully diverse and multicultural place. Only you probably might not recognise this if you were too busy peering into the gates of Buckingham Palace in the hope that something might happen (Spoiler: sometimes the guards move, but honestly there's fuck all else to see), ofr if you were sat in a really shitty pub near Covent Garden or Leicester Square (tourist hell) eating mediocre, overpriced fish and chips or bangers and mash, cause obviously that's the really British thing to do isn't it?

It's really not. London is a city filled with immigrants and the children of immigrants and their children, etc... Like I said, it's a massively multicultural place and we consider all of the people within it to be Londoners. There's an incredible sense of unity here, and that to me is what being British is. 

Now let's get back to this bus I mentioned earlier then, shall we?
brexit-bus-nhs-620x349.jpg
Ah yes. £350 million a week to fund the NHS instead, you say? Wow. We could really do with that.

Only that's a total fucking lie. They've actually admitted now it's never going to happen. A lot of people actually voted to leave the EU based on the false promise that was written on the side of this bus. Not to mention the underneath part that says "Let's take back control". A message that really speaks to those who are disillusioned by traditional politics in the exact same way as "Make America great again" does. This message really speaks to people in some part of Wales, especially those which have in the past been left completely devastated from Margaret Thatcher shutting down coal mines, completely destroying these people's livelihoods and therefore entire communities. A lot of the places that voted most heavily to leave the EU are actually some of the most EU funded in the whole of the UK. They've been totally lied to by some of the most cowardly politicians out there, none of which knew what they were going to fucking do if they won this vote.

...and yeah, there's a percentage of Brexit voters who are actually racist. They're the ones you hear about the most, to be honest. Not everyone who voted leave is a racist, but many are using the outcome of this vote to push their own shitty neo-nazi agendas and commit horrible hate crimes against anyone who isn't white, essentially.

You know what, don't tell me that my country is "putting itself first" or taking back control or making Great Britain great again. If you were exactly where I was on the day of Brexit, you'd have seen what an absolute shitshow the whole thing was. It was so shameful. What's worse is that it's given demagogues like Donald Trump a bit of a boost. He talks about Brexit the way that you do, saying the British people have the right idea, using statements like that to help him win an election, and to build walls between people (both physical and metaphorical). Also, he bigs up people like Nigel Farage (Former leader of far-right UKIP, this guy is not even an MP) and Katie Hopkins (Controversial, racist woman who Trump once referred to as a "respected columnist") to Americans who probably don't even have a clue who they are, and then people think these people are these amazingly prominent figures over here - Trumpeteers are always tweeting to Nigel now  about what a great man he is and it honestly makes me cringe.

Because it's so embarrassingly far from the truth, here's Trump's Katie Hopkins tweet:
Screen-Shot-2015-12-10-at-14.31.35.png
Just FYI, the Daily Mail is a newspaper I wouldn't even wipe my arse with - It can go fuck itself, quite frankly.

I'm deeply saddened by the monster Brexit has created. It's really paved the way for the far-right and helped their racist, populist agendas gain some momentum. They're using this as an example while they try and win over voters. Look at what's happening in France right now with Marine Le Pen. This shift to far-right politics is seriously disturbing.

Please stop using Brexit as an example in your argument when you scarcely even know the difference between Britain and England.

31.03.2017 00:04:20
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
31.03.2017 07:25:19
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^
While my understanding of the geopolitics's of the UK's is lacking , the basic understanding is there.  Economic's.
     I find it revealing that you mentioned racism as being part of the driving force for Britexit.  That's not mentioned in the Press in America.  While in London I was very impressed by how culturally harmonious it seemed. legal immigrant's want to become 'London'ers.  
Is the Elephant in the room nobody dare's to talk about is the fear of radical Muslim extremist's who don't wish to assimilate into the English culture?
  I don't know,  but it sure seem's to be a good reason to live on an island right now.  I also loved the picture of the bus.  I wish we had them in America,  with the cost of illegal immigration per week painted on the side. It would make 350 million per week, look like candy store money. Liberal Americans might take notice while riding that bus to Walmart to buy garbage from China with unemployment check's and food stamp card's.  How far does this charity go?
 The EU just found out, and I'm proud of the UK voter's, for taking this stand. Bravo to the bus company too.
 That took courage no American company would ever do in our politically correct atmosphere. The truth is best never seen in dollar's and sense.
 Does anyone know what the UK got for spending 350 million pound's per week on the EU ?  I'm really curious, how that sort of money was spent or lost due to corruption.  I think I wish to research it a bit more, and leave the racism for other's to speculate about.

I have been very amused  to read the comment's so far posted.  What a total mass hysteria over someone who has been in office for less than 100 day's.
  Trump has never been a politician before,  and certainly has no blame for the countries current regulatory chaos.  In fact,  all of the comment's are about topic's and failure's of the Obama administration.  From immigration, to environment, to economic's.  America was in serious trouble,  and getting worse after 8 year's of social engineering.

Hitler's propaganda minister said once,  that if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it to be true.  We are seeing this concept LIVE in the mass media. People are being told to demonize Trump, by the press every day with 'insane' double standards.  The travel ban was set up by Obama,  but that is conveniently left out of the presses coverage.  Hillary hacked Bernie's campaign, and ruined him.  Caught EVEN !!!. The press ignored this story of REAL hacking done that DID influence the election.  However the fake Trump and Russia hacking issue is every day listening.  Now it's getting more disastrous for the democrat's because the investigation's are pointing toward's Obama appointee's of breaking federal law's and committing treason.

Obama created a culture of lawlessness in America, and restoring law and order is going to upset everyone who profit's from the disorder. Social activist's are very vocal in front of a camera, but not always looking out for the majorities best interest's. They need anarchy to feed massive ego's and bank account's. Lie's are very profitable when the truth is to ugly to face. Say a lie enough and it become's true to the individuals mind.  This is proven science.

Trump is just the 'face of America, that must be demonized by every special interest group right now.  They stand to lose more than money.  They will lose membership, as people begin to prosper and ignore people who are standing in the way of true progressiveness and inclusiveness.  Inclusiveness should include member's of a competing party BTW but for some reason, Hate is in fashion when directed at Trump even though he is acting in the best interest's of everyone as a whole. This is purely hypocritical for the social justice warrior's, and social engineers and community organizer's to behave exactly as ' that ' they are protesting.
 " No debate, No compromise,  My way or no way, we will not tolerate you because Trump won an election ! "
   So where is this value of tolerance for other's, in the liberal community that wants it so desperately for themselves and seems to irrationally think, Trump want's to harm them. Putting America First mean's all American's.  If you don't identify as an American then you might have cause for concern.

I particularly enjoyed reading Bebe's post.  She is a perfect example of a Californian.  She love's her State,  and it has been ruled by her democratic government since the 1980's.  In that time they opened the border's to illegal immigration and now all the problem's Bebe complain's about are solely due to her liberal policies, she voted for.  Same goes for every issue she brought up.  Trump or the republicans had absolutely nothing to do with her government's failure to meet her need's for the past 40 year's.  Her very own politic's and vote has brought her despair and poverty upon herself.
 That whole angry post was a person who got EXACTLY what she voted for. A purely liberal government for 40 year's.
 I actually felt sorry for her too, because I personally remember when California did have a Republican Government, and was once a wonderful place to visit often.   Now, I wouldn't dare step foot in the cesspool of crime and corruption it has become.

I'm totally in favor of a CalExit.  The rest of America would be much better off not having to adsorb the cost's for the welfare State it has become.  Let's see how they do with a tax base of a majority of illegal resident's, and no manufacturing job's, and gang's. Anyone with more than a million dollar's in the bank would flee California the next day out of a sense of self-preservation.  It already is happening, but you don't see it, but I do.  All your wealthy, white population is buying home's in Idaho.  Our population is exploding with wealthy white people because they have discovered that money is worth more in the rest of America.  They can keep money that otherwise would have been taxed till gone, to feed,house and educated illegal immigrant's for life while also being at a high risk for major crime.  This trend has been going on for the past 8 year's.  A coincidence?  I don't think so.
 They are the  lucky one's rich enough and smart enough to put politic's aside and move out of California. That's not New's worthy, as we have 5 new schools being built and 3 fire station's in just my small 96% Republican community this year... [and] the lowest unemployment rate ever due to this massive shift in wealth from California.  Suddenly they feel wealthy and build huge home's and buy new car's too and set up shop's.

Let California be an example if that is what it take's to wake up the rest of America, to what can happen with uncontrolled illegal immigration policy's. [Personally I wish they would all go back to CA, because they bring with them, bad city attitude's and behavior's and crime, because many don't know of any other way of life. IE: Very poor social skill's for small towns.]

BeBe made a great case-study/post as an eye witness on the ground even though she didn't intend too. Trump cannot change the Government of her State, nor her present situation in >100 day's.   So why Hate Trump for never doing a single thing to harm you?
 It seem's so childish to hate someone because the 'media' tell's you too.

So  when I read, all the simple comment's about hating Trump,  it only tell's me you listen to the new's.
  Not that you have really given much thought about an issue that in a sane world would be common sense.
  A nation has the right to protect it's boarders from illegal immigration.

31.03.2017 07:25:19
Image result for winter wonderland banner
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54976
Freethinkerland
31.03.2017 12:53:09
MonsterGaGa

Omw you know what, I recon Trump has nothing on our South African president Jacob Zuma.  He literally just fired our finance minister and now will announce his cabinet shuffle!

In a brutal display of power, the president fired five ministers, including former tourism minister and appointed six new deputy ministers.  Zuma now faces a revolt in his own party, with senior ANC leaders opposing his dramatic cuts to the executive authority. Our finance minister has been replaced with the former home affairs minister, ANC Youth League leader and known Zuma loyalist. This week Zuma recalled the finance minister from an investor roadshow in London, stoking speculation that he was planning to recall the finance minister.

The finance minister has been a vocal opponent of Zuma’s family friends, the Guptas, and was embroiled in three ongoing court cases with the family's companies.

America will be fine, but I fear South Africa is in for some bumpy roads.

xoxo

31.03.2017 12:53:09
Mellame#
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
31.03.2017 12:55:07
Mindy

Brexit being motivated by Muslim  "issue" is talked about in the US press all the time....It was a leading factor in the elections...same as is happening in Germany.  Been all over the press unless you stick with Fox.

31.03.2017 12:55:07
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
Pale Buttercup
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1582
Freethinkerland
01.04.2017 18:40:00
Pale Buttercup

HLB are you kidding? 
First off Trump is a misogynist who advocates grabbing women by the Pussy and kissing them with out their consent because if you have enough money you can do what ever you want to women.
His promise to clear the swamp was lies he has filled his staff with millionaires the Secretary of education position came in at 200 million in donations.
He is censoring the information that the national parks can put out because it does not fit into his plan to get rid of the EPA.
The jobs that he is reportedly saving like Carrier,  all of those jobs are temporary becase the plant will now be going fully automated.
The steel for his pipeline through sacred native lands and water ways is being supplied by Russia not saving American steel worker jobs.  basically the best job he gives is an economic blow-job to Putin.

So yes he is going to be around long enough to totally fuck things up.He will then do a legendary Flounce and Bounce you can bet he come out of this entire thing richer than he already is.

Oh and look at what a failure his replacement healthcare plan was. It gave huge tax cuts to Insurance Company Officers while cutting assistance to the working class who voted him in under the Make America Great again propaganda that they foolishly believed.

Ok what is "Illegal content" and what is being said that you disagree with in Hypnotica's comment? 

01.04.2017 18:40:00
:)
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
01.04.2017 22:52:08
Telaphone

He probably has the most corrupt cabinet of all time. To say otherwise would be delusional.

01.04.2017 22:52:08
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
01.04.2017 22:54:18
Telaphone

Also from the man himself back in September who now wants immunity: https://twitter.com/akarl_smith/status/847590551482490880

01.04.2017 22:54:18
LexiLoveLOL
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2612
Atheista
02.04.2017 07:56:30
LexiLoveLOL

Did you know that Trump thinks Brazil is a city? 

02.04.2017 07:56:30
LexiLoveLOL
Level 15
Atheista
02.04.2017 07:59:21
LexiLoveLOL

British Ambi wrote:
do you think he will last?
No way!!!

02.04.2017 07:59:21
LexiLoveLOL
Level 15
Atheista
02.04.2017 08:02:17
LexiLoveLOL

And "Make America great again"?! What does he have against Obama?!

02.04.2017 08:02:17

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...